Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

It's a tiny human! [Tag Flynn & Marina]

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

It's a tiny human! [Tag Flynn & Marina] Empty It's a tiny human! [Tag Flynn & Marina]

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:01 pm

Belle tugged earnestly on Flynn's hand, practically dragging him behind her as she hurried towards the mansion in which her older brother lived. "C'mon! I want to see the tiny human that came out of Marina!" She squealed childishly, practically bouncing on her feet. She giggled and let go of his hand as she bounded into the house, John having opened the door fully expecting her arrival.

"Where is he?" Belle asked, smiling brightly. John chuckled and gently ruffled her hair. "Patience, Bells," He smirked, kissing her forehead. He turned his eyes to Flynn and held out his hand, giving the other male a soft smile. "So, when were you planning on telling me you asked my little sister to marry you?" He questioned, arching a brow playfully.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

It's a tiny human! [Tag Flynn & Marina] Empty Re: It's a tiny human! [Tag Flynn & Marina]

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Flynn almost half expected John to say 'Daughter' than 'Sister'. He took his hand and shook it slightly. "After I prepared my grave, Sir." He chuckles, half joking and half being honest.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

It's a tiny human! [Tag Flynn & Marina] Empty Re: It's a tiny human! [Tag Flynn & Marina]

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Marina was at Damon's room, changing his pajamas to a blue pramsuit. He was shnning in happiness, like he knew he was going to meet new people.
    ''You are happy aunt Belle and uncle Flynn are coming to see you, are you?'', she cooed playing with his little feet while she changed him. He squealed delighted, and Marina could help but giggling around him, ''You like when mommy does this to you, don't you?'', she tickled the skin of his stomach and he squealed more loudly.
    ''You look so handsome, you're going to make daddy drool even more on you'', she chuckled and lift Damon into her arms, all dressed up and ready to meet the visit.

She walked towards the stairs and smiled gently seeing Belle and Flynn with John.

It's a tiny human! [Tag Flynn & Marina] Blue_padded_pramsuit_lifestyle
    I know Damon is younger than this boy, but he's just too beautiful and I wanted Damon dressed like him! XD
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:15 pm

John chuckled a bit, but rolled his eyes at Flynn. "Smart man, Mr. Rider," He said with a small smirk. "No worries, though. I approve far more of you than I do of the Korso she seems fond of," He muttered, eyeing Belle disapprovingly. Belle rolled her eyes and crossed her arms childishly. John chuckled lightly, then turned his eyes over as he heard footsteps down the stairs.

Belle's eyes lit up with curiosity, which caught John's attention. "You've...never seen a baby before, have you, Belle?" He asked, wide-eyed with realization. Belle shook her head, chewing on her bottom lip. "It's so little..." Belle muttered in child-like fascination. She shied closer to Flynn's side, like she was scared she'd hurt the baby if she got close to Damon.

(AWE. BELLE. I'm seeing this little girl in my head right now. XD See, Flynn? You don't need a little girl. You have one. XD)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:54 pm

(( It's not the same Carly XDD He's too cute gais like seriously... I want one XD ))

Flynn eyes Belle a little disapproving also about Eric but soon smiles up at Marina. "He's beautiful, Marina." Flynn says before chuckling at Belle a bit before turning and hugging her. "It's alright Belle, you won't hurt him."

Flynn leads her towards Marina and Damon. He kisses Marina on the cheek as a friendly greeting before looking at Damon. "Hey there, little guy." He cooes before poking Damon's nose lightly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:08 am

Marina walked down the stairs and smiled brightly to John. She leaned up, staying on the tip of her feet to kiss him gently on his lips and then turned brightly to Flynn and Belle.
    Damon looked at the newcomers with a curious gaze and tilted his head sligthly as they walked closer.
    ''I'm so glad you came to visit this little one, he loves meeting new people'', she said with a small smile after Flynn kissed her, and Damon frowned a bit when Flynn poked his nose. However as he eyed Belle closely he smiled widely and reached his little arms for her to hold him.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:52 am

(XD Get over it, Bri. <3 ILOVEYOU XD Adopt a baby for Belle. Do it.)

Belle hesitated, hugging Flynn's arm nervously. For someone usually so strong, she was terrified for hurting something so small and fragile. But, as he reached for her, that sense of urging to hold him grabbed her full force. She softened and gently reached over, sliding him into her arms. She didn't know where it come from, but that maternal sense of how to hold him came into her mind.

She smiled a bit down to him as he smiled up at her and played with a strand of Belle's long hair curiously. She walked over and sat onto the couch, cradling him in her arms. She completely forgot about the world around her for a few moments, just holding him in her arms. John gently nudged Flynn's side without saying a word.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:32 am

(( NO. This is hurting my feels Carly XDD Like Severly. Idek what John wants Flynn to do but XD ))

Flynn watches Belle with Damon, smiling at her softly. She would be a great mother if they had their own child. He was a little wary of her crazy side, but when it came down to it he knew she would tone it down just for the child. As he watches her on the couch, he fell even more in love with her, even though that was quite impossible, of how motherly she was.

Flynn almost jumps when John nudges him, clearing his throat from the thought in his mind. He smiles abit at John before walking over to Belle and sitting down next to her. He smiles at Damon before watching her with loving eyes.

(( God Flynn, you're such a sap. ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:54 am

[I like the idea of Flynn and Belle adopting a child... Razz ]

Marina handed Damon softly to Belle and stood by John's side after. She watched while Belle walked to the couch and sat at the couch. She looked quite nervous, and Marina almost giggled. She had never seen Belle... afraid, and seeing Belle like that on the couch with Damon, one could never imagine Belle was an assassin/witch. The scenary was perfect when Flynn sat by her side, they looked perfect together.

Last edited by Marina on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:03 am

(He was mostly just showing Flynn Belle. Like, "See? Look at the girl you have." x3)

John watched quietly, wrapping his arm around Marina's waist and leaning down to her ear. "I've never seen her like that," He admitted gently in her ear.

Belle looked out of the corner of her eye at Flynn and smiled slightly. She bit on her bottom lip and gently stroked Damon's cheek. "I've never seen a baby before..." She whispered, watching as he played with one of her fingers. "I..." she hesitated, then looked at Flynn with a tiny smile on her lips. "I want one," she mumbled before looking back to Damon. She leaned into Flynn's side and gently sliding the baby boy into his arms. "You do look like a cute father," She admitted, smiling a bit. But, her expression faltered and she looked down. She obviously was thinking to herself, but didn't want to ruin the moment with something depressing.

(Bri. Contain your feels and adopt a child. XD OHBETEDUB. I saw a 50 shades of grey video that had Lyndsy and Matt as Ana and Chris. My view on them as father and daughter went out the door.)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:01 am

(( Pft XDD ))

"And you would make a beautiful mother Belle..." He whispers to her, looking at her for a bit, realizing a change in her expression. But he decided to look back at Damon. He smiles down at the little boy.
    He's surely going to be a lady killer when he gets older. Flynn thought, chuckling a bit.

(( afnwvrunaognaeNVRIAnapvirmad XD *blank* ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:09 am

[Buahaha, Flynn... Ofc he's going to be lady killer Wink]

Marina wrapped her sides and interlaced her fingers with John's hand as she leaned to his side. ''She looks so innocent, they both look cute with a child, actually'', she giggled softly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:45 am