Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Knowing More About A Certain Korso (tags: Grandma Fa)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Knowing More About A Certain Korso (tags: Grandma Fa) Empty Knowing More About A Certain Korso (tags: Grandma Fa)

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:44 am

Odette made her way to the river on Angus, so far she hadn't run into anyone which was a miracle. She stared out over the river before she dismounted. She tied off Angus and sat down in the same place where she had run into Michael that one afternoon....it seemed he was always going to surprise her.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Antal inlägg : 241
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Knowing More About A Certain Korso (tags: Grandma Fa) Empty Re: Knowing More About A Certain Korso (tags: Grandma Fa)

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:47 am

"My, my, seems like the forest these days are more full of people than town recently," Fa said casually as she strolled down the river as well. "Even after all the things that's append here. Either you're very brave or just not the brightest, young lady."
    Odette
    Odette

Knowing More About A Certain Korso (tags: Grandma Fa) Empty Re: Knowing More About A Certain Korso (tags: Grandma Fa)

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:51 am

Odette actually smiled and turned to looked at the older woman, "You're not the first person to have told me that." She said with a slightly bitter smile before she stood up, "Would you like to sit down?" She asked softly.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:56 am

Fa smiled slightly and took a seat beside the younger woman. "Isn't that nice, a youth who's actally companionable," she chuckled to herself. "Do sit down as well, you're to tall for me to look at while standing up."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:00 am

Odette laughed and sat down next to her, "So what brings you into the woods?" She asked curiously, after all most older women would have stayed inside where it was safe.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:03 am

"To get away from everyone who thinks I cnat handle myself, just beaucse I got more wrinkles than them," she snorted, getting irritated just thinking about it. She hated being underastimated. "and to think through stuff. How about you miss... what's your name?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:06 am

Odette smiled, "My name is Odette Paranell, and well I'm kinda here for the same reason...minus the old age bit." She said with a shake of her head. "I...I can handle myself generally but lately I'm always screwing up and then he's always there to witness it." She said with a frown.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:12 am

She nodded. "Nice to meet you Odette, you may call me Fa," she said.
    Litsening to her talk more, she raised an eyebrow slitghly. "He?" she asked a little curious. "I see, man troubles as well."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:15 am

Odette sighed, "Well yeah...and it shouldn't bother me the way it does, he's just annoying and rude and...yet I like him. I don't understand it." She said as she rubbed her forehead
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:22 am

Fa chuckled under her breath. "Now that is troublesome. There was a time I asked myself the exact smae thing, only that there was two of them, and not in the same way you seem to crae about this man," she said casually, thinking back on the first time she had seen the twins. Even those two had once looked innocent. Boy had she been wrong.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:26 am

Odette wondered why she felt like she knew where this was headed, "Two of them? I can only stand one...two might be the end of me." She muttered and then tilted her head, "Who were they?" She asked curiously.
    (little does she know Twisted Evil XDD)
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:30 am

((mehehehe Twisted Evil ))

"It nearly was for me, i still ask myself why they spared me," she mutterd. She glanced at Odette. "Some really well known twins," she sighend.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:36 am

Odette's face paled and she looked down, "They're always going to be around." She muttered and then looked at the woman, "I know them....in fact the man I was talking about earlier..is Michael." She said quietly and rubbed her arm as she let out a sigh. "And Joseph....well he kinda is trying to kill me cause I stabbed him...so yeah I know them." She said with a bitter laugh.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:45 am

Fa's eyes widen in surprised and blinked. Well who would've thought... and Mike of all people? Huh... this could end up badly.
    "Micheal has saved you you say?" she asked. "While Jospeh wants to kill you..."
    Fa smiled to herslef. "So that man still has his own will after all." This made her both happy and sad to hear. Jospeh would surely not approve of this, and if Mike actually cared enough to save this woman more thna one time, he actually cared about her, though he may not have realised it himself yet. Or he's just trying to deny it, for obivous reasons.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:46 am

Odette looked down, "He's always surprising me...he knows so much of what I've gone through and...he is in his own way is trying to protect me." She said quietly and looked down, "I hate how Joseph treats him." She said darkly.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:54 am

Fa patted Odette's shoulder comfortdly. "You shouldn't worry so much about the way Jospeh treats him. Micheal never did," she said softly and looked out in the water. "...he never cared, as long as he could stay with his brother..."
    Her eyes saddned. She could still see the lost little boy clinging desperatly to his brother's hand.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:59 am

She looked down, "That's just it...he doesn't have to be with him and yet he chooses too...Michael could do so much better without Joseph." She said quietly and then bit her bottom lip, "But even I know that Joseph always gets what he wants....or what he thinks he owns." She said sadly.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:02 am

"...it's hard to understand them, when you haven't been through the same," she mumbled. "I can only imgaen how horrible..." she trailed off and shaked her head softly. "Growing up, they only had each other to relay on, to belive in, to hold. Never having someone else to help or teach them, childern are so very easy to break."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:05 am

Odette knew that for herself, "What happened to them? To him?" She asked fearfully as she turned to look at her.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:12 am

Fa rubbed her head gently. It pained everytime she had to think about this. Yes, she still hated what those two ahd become, but she still loved who they used to be. Or at least, who she ahd thoguth they used to be.
    "Their father... was the real monster from the start," she said darkly. "No one ever knew about their mother. All they knew their first 10 years of their lifes was the dark basment they were locked up in, their father comming home and beathing them both sensless... and that's not even all of it."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:18 am

Odette was grateful she had been sitting down otherwise she might have collapsed to the ground, "I have a bad feeling I know where this is going." She said quietly and with horror in her voice and eyes. She felt sick.....and now everything was starting to make sense to her.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:22 am

Fa gave her a concerd look and kept her hand on her shoulder in support. She looke dlike she was about to fall over, the poor girl...
    "Jopseh always wanted to protect his brother, and he thinks he's still is," she snorted. "Maybe he still feels guilty... for what their father did to Mike."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:28 am

Odette shuddered, "He raped Michael.....didn't he?" She asked quietly as tears filled her vision...no wonder he understood her so well. She felt her heart tear just a little bit at the thought of someone doing that to Michael as a child...it sickened her.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:33 am

"Constantly," Fa said flatly. No reason taking this slowly anymore, Odette seemed to have figure dit out anyway. "And whenever Joseph tried to stop it, it ened up worse for Micheal. Until one night, their father been to drunk and take in his suroundigns, Joseph finally put an end to it."
    Fa rubbed her temple. "And instead he turned into a monster, draggin Mike along with him, who'd blindly follow him."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:39 am

Odette looked down as she put over her lips, she felt even more sick....and at the same time she felt even more compassion towards Michael. "He was there the night I was raped....he came to visit me, and he kept visiting me. I never know what to expect with him but I think that's why I...I like him so much. And Joseph....well his son was the one to rape me...punishment for what I did." She said quietly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:48 pm