Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Enemies without knowing it ..[Tag Dimitri]

Cinderella
    Cinderella

Antal inlägg : 331
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Enemies without knowing it ..[Tag Dimitri] Empty Enemies without knowing it ..[Tag Dimitri]

Post  Cinderella Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:52 pm

Cindy walked tiredly out from the forest and looked around to see where she was. This was absolutely not where she had come from, and she guessed that she had taken the wrong turn somewhere. Her eyes were still red from the crying, but otherwise her face was blank. She didn't had the energy to think about it. Everything she thought was wrong, and everyone she knew... How could Eric do this to her?
    She pulled carefully in the reins so that the horse would follow her as she went to the big house that was infront of her. Maybe there was someone home that could help her back to the castle - or atleast help her up on the horse so that she wouldn't have to walk the whole way back..
    "Hello?" Cindy asked as she knocked on the door. "Is there someone home?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Enemies without knowing it ..[Tag Dimitri] Empty Re: Enemies without knowing it ..[Tag Dimitri]

Post  Dimitri Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:54 pm

A maid opened the door, blinkign afew times as if trying to recognise the young woman. The young master hand't been expecting anyoen today, not that she knew of anyway.
    "Are you lost miss?" she asked gently and held open the door wider, taking notice of her red eyes.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Enemies without knowing it ..[Tag Dimitri] Empty Re: Enemies without knowing it ..[Tag Dimitri]

Post  Cinderella Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:57 pm

"Uhm.. Yes, I think.." Cindy nodded and took a breath in relief when someone was home.
    "I'm on my way to the castle, but could you maybe show me which direction I should walk?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Her eyes widens slighty in surprise. "You're from the castle? Oh um... w-well I'll first need to ask-"
    "Who you're talking to at this hour?"
    A young man appeard appeard behidn the maid, about one or two heads taller than her.
    He stared at Cindy in slight surprise before gently pushing the maid away. "You need help with directions? I don't think it's sucha good idea to be walking home alone at this hour," he asked, soundign concerd over her safety. "Not with all the things happenig lately. Come on, get inside and I'll see if I cna get a carriage ready for you," he offerd and stepped aside, a warm and kind smile on his face.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Cindy looked up at the man that showed up behind the maid, and she smiled politely at him. Sure, she agreed that it wouldn't be the best to walk alone, and she wished that she had brought guards with her- but how often haven't her parents said that you shouldn't go into strangers houses?
    "I-- Thank you.." She said with a little nod and took a step inside the house, just enough so that they could close the door after her.
    "I'm so sorry to bother you.. I just went lost in the woods.." Cindy smiled carefully before she looked around- but didn't moved from the spot.
    "You have a beautiful house, Sir--?!"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:16 pm

""Call me Dimitri."
    He carefully closed the door behidn her and chuckled lightly. "Thank you, my father it for me," he said casually, whispering something int eh maids ear before seinding her off. The woman nodded, giving Cindy one last uncertain look before leaving the room.
    "We'll get the carriage out for you, we just wnet back froma long trip so it might take a little while he infromerd her before leading towards the couch. "Don't worry, you're no bother. People must help eahc other in these dark times afetr all," he smiled and sat down on the couch infront of hers. "ay I aks why you were taking a walk all by yourself out so late?"
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:24 pm

Cindy followed him slowly and sat down on the couch while she listened to him and nodded slightly. She kept her back straight and her hands on her knees as she tried to look like the person she was- even though her clothes showed a different story. They were nice from the start, but after a trip in a forest she didn't knew -they became pretty dirty, and some holes when the bushes had captured her in their branches.
    "Oh, I was out for a ride with a friend, but we left each other and I got lost. Maybe not the smartest things I've done, but atleast I found my way out from the forest.." She said and let out a little laugh before she cleared her throat.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:29 pm

This was intresting, Dimitri thought to himself. He was lucky enough to have the future queen passing by, and even wth soem juicy news as well. He could surely take advantage of this.
    "Yeah, be grateful for that," he smiled. "with the thing sthat's ahppend there lately, you were really lucky."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:34 pm

"Uhm.. Yes, I was really lucky.." She said with a polite smile before she discreetly began removing dirt from under her fingernails. She didn't want to say that she was lucky, it was just that she walked away from the man that had done all the bad things in the forest..
    "So you know much about what has happened in there?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:37 pm

He sighend and smield a little saddly towards her. "Yes, sadly that's a part of my job. To know, and infrom, and trying to do something about it," he shrugged.
    "Would you like anything to drink? ot to sound rude miss, but you sure look like you could need somethign warm," he said warmly.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:44 pm

"Yes, please.. The walk made me a little thirsty" She said with a little smile.
    "So what are you working with, Sir Dimitri?" Cindy asked curiosly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:48 pm

He told one of his butlers to prepare some te and snacks.
    "Oh, I'm a part of the council," he answerd casually. "Since you're from the castle, I hope it won't you uncomfortable or anything. I do respect the royals after all."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:06 pm

"Oh, the council?" She asked suprised with a little smile.
    "And don't you worry.. I'm not really a part of that family yet soo.." Cindy said with a little laugh to joke it away. She hadn't really met a council member before, so she didn't know how to act around them.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:11 pm

So he had guessed right, about who she was.
    "Please, dont feel awkward around me, it easily rubbs off on me," he chuckled, the butler having returned ad served her the te.
    "It's nce to meet you though, it'd be a good chance to get on the betetr side of the royals, and maybe stop all these unecesary fights bewteen us."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:17 pm

"Thank you.." She smiled softly at the butler as she took the cup in her hands and took a sip from it.
    "Hopefully, yes.. But I've only heard a little about the fights, so I'm not so involved yet" Cindy said and smiled at him politely before she glanced down. She didn't know really if she should talk about that now..
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:20 pm

"be thnakful for that. once you're fully part of that family, you won't hear the end of these small quarrels," he sighend. "Sorry i'm being impolite, I'm sure you don't feel like talking about that now. Tell me, besides all the bad incidents recently, how do you like it here?"
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:29 pm

"No, No.. It's alright.. And how can I think that you're impolite when you have invited me to your home?!" Cindy said with a soft smile and took another sip from the warm tea.
    "And.. I like Nirethia - it's really beautiful.." She said with a little nod.
    "I'm glad that this is my new home.. And maybe I can help with making the people around here better.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:33 pm

He smiled. "Good to hear. It's not many who thinks of this place as, well, beautiful. Maybe you're exactly what this city needs," he said softly and took a sip form his own cup. "Though it's shame you need to marry someone you barely know for that... you don't have your own say in any of this. Oh sorry about that, just thinking outloud, ignore me."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:36 pm

"It's alright.." She said again, but this time a little more quiet than before.
    "It's not like I want it, but it's a sacrifice that I've to make for my Kingdom.." Cindy said and looked up at him again with a little smile.
    "And Philip seems like a great man. I think we can start to like each other.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:51 pm

"That's a relief to hear, hope he'll respect you enough though. With all the women I've heard he's been running around with and all, he better not do thet ehind his future queen's back," he stated simply.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:15 am

"Uhm.. No, I hope not.." Cindy said quietly and studied him before she glanced down. Of course she knew that Philip wanted to have a life besides being the Prince, but he would've to be careful with that.. And she hoped that he still didn't do anything..
    "But I don't think he's the kind of guy that cheats, or have a lover besides his wife.." She said with a soft smile as she looked up again.
    "But thank you for being so-- thoughtful.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:13 pm

He shrugged, putting down his cup back on the small table between them. "Well, I have no right to speak like that of the prince, since I don't know him personally. I'd wish the royals would be more... willing to ltisen us in the council though," he said, mumbling a little as if in thought the last part.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:15 pm

"Listen to you?" She asked as she put down the cup as well and laid her hands on her knees again.
    "I'm sorry, but I don't understand. What is it you want -- us to listen to? If you have a conversation with the King, I'm sure he would listen..?!"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:59 pm

"It depends on what the problems is, and we do think in our diffrent ways, different opininons and all. But you don't need to worry about yet, so-"
    He trailed off as the maid from before returned and whisperd something to him.
    "You're ride here," he smiled and stood up.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:08 pm

"Oh, it is?" She asked and stood up as well. She wanted to go back home, but still she didn't just want to leave Dimitri, not when it was so much he knew and that she wanted to know..
    "Well, thank you for the tea" Cindy smiled

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:54 pm