Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Darling, Will You Take A Walk With Me? (Shared Future Fic with Mikey)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Darling, Will You Take A Walk With Me? (Shared Future Fic with Mikey) Empty Darling, Will You Take A Walk With Me? (Shared Future Fic with Mikey)

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:07 am

It was a dark night and the man Odette had just finished off slumped in his chair, a jagged slash across his neck that was dripping blood. She wiped her blade clean and sighed, she was grateful this particular job was over with...the man had been a sexual predator on children so Odette really hadn't felt any remorse over his death. She sheathed her knife in its utility belt on her uniform. She moved towards the window and lightly snuck out, she landed on the ground with barely a noise and started to head home...she would get her payment tommorow.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Darling, Will You Take A Walk With Me? (Shared Future Fic with Mikey) Empty Re: Darling, Will You Take A Walk With Me? (Shared Future Fic with Mikey)

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:16 am

Maybe it was the age finally getting to him, but Michael had found himself getting alot more angry easier these past months. Though he still never showed any sort of emotion, people around him could that bloodthriy and murdours aroua around him. Even Jospeh had been a little botherd by it, but didn't need to ask why thta was. he was involed as well after all.
    He scoffed to himself, not minding all the blood over his cloths. Hr somehwat liked being drenched in it... Ha, he was becoming more and more like his dear brother.
    he had to admit though, the 'favours' had to do for Dimtri wans't allt hat bad, if it only wouldn't be for that one little detail. He hated. Being told. What to do.
    Clenching his teeth in anger, he threw the knife he was holding, burying it deep in the tree furthest away from him.
    Odette
    Odette

Darling, Will You Take A Walk With Me? (Shared Future Fic with Mikey) Empty Re: Darling, Will You Take A Walk With Me? (Shared Future Fic with Mikey)

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:27 am

Odette was about to head into the woods when she heard the sound of a knife being thrown into a tree she turned around and saw Michael. She took inthe sight of him covered in blood, he didn't look happy...not at all. "Michael, how are you?" She asked.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:29 am

And then there was her, always having such a bad timing.
    "Bloody," he mutterd withut turning to face her,a nd started to walk the opposite way of where he had thrown the knife.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:39 am

Odette rolled her eyes and followed after him, "I can see that...is any of it yours?" She asked with some concern. She really hoped not...her eyes studied him critically to see if he was favoring a side.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:42 am

Of course not, he thoguth irritated but stayed quiet. Normally he would've shouted at her to 'stop fucking following him', but knew that she was almost as stubborn as him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:51 am

She sighed and bit her lip, she knew Michael probably didn't want her anywhere near him. "It was nice seeing you." She said quietly and turned to go, the last thing she wanted was to be an annoyance to Michael.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:54 am

Before she had gotten to far, he had grabbed her wrist, stopping her but still not turning to look at her.
    "Take a walk with me."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:59 am

(Oh gosh...*squeals and faints*)
    She stared down at his hand holding her wrist and glanced back up at him, she nodded. "All right." She said softly and moved to walk next to him. "So who was it you killed tonight?" She asked as if asking about the weather.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:04 am

(*starts playing the song* 8D)

"Some nobels kids," he responded flatly, letign go fo ehr wrist as she staretd to wlak beside him. Really, to Michael there was no differcn bewteen taking the lives of children or adults.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:09 am

Her eyes widened and she stopped frozen as she watched him continue on....."K..Kids?" She asked feeling sick and rubbed her forehead. She wished what he had said was false but she knew better...."Why?" She asked with some anger and rising horror.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:12 am

He stopped walking as well, and this time he actully truend to afce her. His face was still blank, showing clearly what he felt about the whole thing. Nothing.
    "If you're still asking that, then you obviously still don't know who you're dealing with."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:25 am

She stared at him and then her face settled into a mask of her own, "I guess not." She said flatly...older people who deserved death she understood...kids...well that was a different story. "You keep going down this road Michael...where does it end? Who will you wind up hurting if you keep this up?" She asked as she stared at him. "Older people who know exactly what they signed up for I understand...but kids?!" She blurted out with some disgust. She shook her head and stepped away from him..."I hope you're happy...because I'm done." She said quietly and turned away her whole body was shaking as she turned away from him. She didn't want to leave him...but she couldn't be with someone who killed children....what if those had been her kids?
    (o-e Mikey you better move fast!!)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:05 am

"It was either those kids... or yours."
    His voice was hollow as he spoke up, as if he wouldn't care would she stayed or not. Why ahd he said that otu loud? It was liek eh enjoyd this little game of his, ro whatever the hell it was. he kep pushing ehr away, and when he finally ahd the chance to get rid of her, he reached out dragged back.
    But was thta really the reason to why eh kept doing this? This time... he felt like letting her know about the danger that threatend the two most precious things to her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:32 am

She stopped where she was and turned to look back at him, "What are you talking about?" She asked quietly, though she had a sinking feeling that she should know where this was headed.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:48 am

His faced staed unchanged as he rached for her had, handing her a snall package. "For Alice," he mutterd. He knew his daughter was as good as healthy now, but she could still egt very worked up... and that's where the danger was.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:25 pm

Odette stared at him wondering what he could mean with those words, " What? So you killing kids is all because you had to choose?" She asked, she was still confused about his role in all this.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:28 pm

He rolled his eyes. Sometimes he really wnderd what exactly went throguh her head. "Give it to her at leats one time eahc day, or her couchign will never get better," he said instead.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Odette frowned and then her eyes narrowed in understanding, "You're talking about a cure? But that still doesn-" She broke off and remembered the night the twins had been taken. "Y..you and Joseph....that night?" She asked somehow not able to string ber thoughts in one coherent sentence.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:44 pm

He snorted and turned to wlak away again. Turns otu she's figuoring something out on herself after all. Not matter... that council guy was expecting him to report...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:49 pm

Odette watched as he turned to go and followed after him, "Wait! Who has the cure?" She asked, she wanted to know if there was anyway she could help him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:53 pm

"I have," he said shortly. Bring ehr more into this, then his and Jospeh sacrifice would've been for nothing.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Odette frowned and then darted in front of him to block his way, "I meant who is the person responsible for making you kill those kids?!" She demanded.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:05 pm

His hand flew up and grabbed her face roughly, surely to leave bruises on her cheeks. "Just the tkae the fucking cure bakc home to your kids and eb grateful i craed enoguh," he spat, eyes darker thna seconds ago.
    as if realsing what he was doing, eh harhsly let her go, regret glinting in his eyes before turned around again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:11 pm

She rubbed the place where he had gripped her and stared after him, she had seen the regret in his eyes after he had released her. This was all her fault.....if it hadn't been for her not keeping a better eye on the twins that night....she-Michael wouldn't be in this mess. "I...I am so sorry." She whispered.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:54 pm