Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Birth of the Twins (Shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Esme)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

The Birth of the Twins (Shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Esme) Empty The Birth of the Twins (Shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Esme)

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:16 am

Odette rubbed her back, hard to believe she was nine months pregnant. She looked down at her giant stomach and laughed, "I look like I'm about to pop." She muttered as she leaned against the counter, her stomach had been feeling tender lately but she assumed that was natural....then again this was her first pregnancy. She bit her lip, she wanted to be a good mother....but what if she failed? What if her child grew up hating her? All the what if's clouded her mind, she hadn't been sleeping well as whenever she lay down, she wasn't getting enough air and it felt like her spine was being pressed. So she had taken to sleeping on chairs which hadn't made her back feel any better. She rubbed her forehead and moved to get herself a cup of water.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

The Birth of the Twins (Shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Esme) Empty Re: The Birth of the Twins (Shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Esme)

Post  Esmeralda Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:01 am

Skipping happily throuhg the door, the gypsy woman gasped when she saw her friend moving around on her own and imedinetly dragged out a chair form god knows where and made her sit back down.
    "I told you not to move aorund so much!" she huffed with ehr hands on her hips. "If you wated something, you can just shout and I'll be here the next second! With that fat baby inside you could eaisly fall over... and smash it!"
    Esme really had a to wild imaginetion, something that would change about her. "So, what does my little fat firend want?" she aksed sweetly. "More painkillers? I made more yesterday."
    Odette
    Odette

The Birth of the Twins (Shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Esme) Empty Re: The Birth of the Twins (Shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Esme)

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:52 am

Odette giggled as Esme spoke, "No, I think I'll be ok....I can't wait to have the baby out though...then I won't be so fat." She admitted with another smile.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:07 am

"I think fat people are cute though," she sighend dreamingly. "Though thta's never gonna happen to me. Can you imagen? Me with kids?" she burst out laughing. "I hope you'r enot planning on having me babysitting it right?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:17 am

Odette smiled mischievously, "Esme, I think babysitting would be fun for you...you could tell them all those stories about your uncles. And I'm sure my kid would love you." She said honestly. She bit her lip as she felt a sudden pain in her lower region and brushed it off.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:32 am

"But they might turn out weird, like me!" she chuckled and smiled proudly when she thoguth of ehr own brother. He was the only kid ever who she had been ahppy to watch over. Moslty beaucse he didn't call crazy all the time, even though she was...
    She gave her a friend a concerd look when she noticed she was in pain. "Is it huritng again hon? Maybe you should lay down."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:36 am

Odette shook her head giving her friend a forced smile, "No...its ok, I'll be-" She broke off as another stabbing pain hit her. She let out a gasp and gripped the table as she felt something warm run down her legs, "Esme....my water just broke....the baby's coming." She said as she looked up at Esme.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:45 am

Esme's just stared the firts few seconds before letting the wrod register. Oh shit. Oh holy shit.
    Ok, don't panic, you need to stay calm and everything would be! she screamed inside her mind and tried to thnk clearly. She had managed to study on how to ebcome a doctor, even the risk of being a woman. But she hand't read so far on how to handle childbirth!
    "Ohgodohgodohgodohgod," she repated while runnign around the house, looking for things to help withgetting out the baby. and she didn't even belive in god!

((just for the record, i don't know anything about how to handle childbirth 8'D))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:48 am

Odette couldn't stop the strained laugh that escaped her as Esme ran around the room panicking, "You know....you look exactly how I feel." She said with another gasp of pain as another contraction hit.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:54 am

Esme squeekd, only panicing more before she suddenly smacked herslef. I CAN DO THIS!
    "Odette, we need to take you to bed," she said, suddnely all confidnet and calm as she helped her friend up.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:58 am

Odette nodded and winced as she was helped up by Esme, "That works for me....not like I have any better suggestions anyway." She admitted with a weak laugh.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:05 pm

"You're still acting like nothing... I'm so proud to be your firend," Esme said rpoudly and gently laid her down on the bed. Where was the dman father he needed? Oh right... out killing innocent and getting money. Why bother.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:09 pm

Odette gave another laugh and then flinched as another far more painful contraction hit, "I...I never knew childbirth could be...so painful." She said with a small cry of pain, it felt like something...was being torn...was that normal?
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:13 pm

"Not that I ever had it myself or are planning too, but yes it's suppsoe to hurt liek a bitch," She said while getting out towels and a bucket off water. Now where did she put those painkillers..?
    "Uh hey... HOW exactly is it hurting?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Odette gave another small cry and had to try and clear her mind before responding, "Just....a stabbing pain around my abdomin and...it feels like something tore...Esme..is that nor-?" Whatever she was about to ask was lost as Odette gave another cry of pain.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Esme's eyes widen. Tore? In ehr stomach? no.. that wasn't normal, not that she knew, thiguh she was only a beginner. "Oh no..." she gapsed, staritng relaise what it might be. "O-odette i need to go get something real quick, don't worry, just ebar with this for a few more seconds!" she was out of the room.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Odette watched her leave and then gasped in pain as another contractuon hit her, she felt more wetness between her legs and dimly wondered if that was more water....only this felt slightly stickier. She grimaced as she realized she was bleeding...."ESME!" She called out fearfully.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Esmeralda flinched hearing the fear in ehr firneds voice and hurried back to her side, fiddling with the painkillers in her heands. "Here, take this, just swallow!" she said hurriedly. "Don't worry Oddie, everyhting is gonna be fine, is gonna hurt but it'll be worth it, trust me."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:55 pm

Odette gave a shaky nod as she swallowed the painkillers, "Esme....I'm bleeding...that's not normal is it?" She asked quietly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Emse inhaled deeply to try and calm herslef down. She couldn't panic now, not now! Oddie depended on her, and Esme was gonna help her through this. Her and the babie.
    "No, it's not," she shaked her head. "But it's nothing I can't handle, don't worry oddie."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:24 pm

Odette smiled shakily up at her, "Ok then....I'm sure everything-" She was cut off as another contraction gripped her, she let out a shaky breath as she wished the painkillers would kick in.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:27 pm

Esme bit her lip. The painkillers wouldn't deafen all of the pain, sadly.. but she didn't have time to run back home and get more and stronger ones. This'll just have to do.
    "Ok," she breathed. "Here goes."

((gaaaaaaaaah since I'm so lame and awkward I don't know how to exactly write it, let's just say she started doing her job now 8'D))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:35 pm

Odette was feeling slightly dizzy as she had been trying her hardest to follow Esme's instructions. She had lost more blood over the past hour but she was stubbornly staying awake...she wouldn't give up on her baby yet. The pain had dulled but only slightly...."Esme...do you think...he'll come to see his child."" She asked softly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:42 pm

Esmeralada had never been so concentrated on something before, and she must admitt ehrslef she was doing a fine job for her first time. Thoguh the blood worried her a great deal. She wasn't afraid of blood or got ill seeing it, growing up like she did it was natural to being used to it. But this much blood... and she had an idea on what the problem with her firend was. But she wouldn't give up until her firend and her baby was out of harms way, she could do this. They could do this.
    "I'm afraid I can't answear you there honey," she replied just as softly, still focusing on her task. "Now once more Oddie, push."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Odette cried out as she pushed, she could feel more blood leave her and she bit down on her lip to stop the tears that threatened to fall.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:41 pm