Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A dinner for 2 - maybe 3 ~ {Tag Eric } Rated: M

Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

A dinner for 2 - maybe 3 ~ {Tag Eric } Rated: M - Page 2 Empty Re: A dinner for 2 - maybe 3 ~ {Tag Eric } Rated: M

Post  Vanessa Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Vanessa leaned into Eric's touch, but still had her gaze on Dimitri who began to walk across the room. He took it pretty well for finding them here, better than she had expected actually.
    "Oh, come on Dimitri - I would have come to you. But you didn't listened to me.." She pouted once again before she shrugged blankly and stood up from the bed as she began to take off the rest of her dress- and now stood completely naked in the room.
    "But okay.. Thank you.." She said softly and winked at Dimitri before she crawled over to Eric again and kissed him deeply.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

A dinner for 2 - maybe 3 ~ {Tag Eric } Rated: M - Page 2 Empty Re: A dinner for 2 - maybe 3 ~ {Tag Eric } Rated: M

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Eric grinned widely as she took her clothes off, and he didn't lose time and took his suit off, as well the shirt beneath it and tossed them away. He leaned back on the bed as she crawled over him, and put his hands on her hips, massaging her softly as he kissed her again, allowing his tongue to tangle with hers.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:03 pm

((sorry it took so long Dx busy day^^Wink)

"I know you to well to follow your instructions," he chuckled while scribbling down something on his paper, acting as if they weren't abotu to have sex on his bed behind him.
    He looked bored, and tired, and dropped the pen on the desk and rested his head in his hand, starign blankly at the two on the bed. But was deep in thoguth about soemthign completley different.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:15 pm

Vanessa moaned slightly into the kiss, a little louder than she used to do - mostly to tease Dimitri a bit. As she stroked Eric's chest, she wiggled her butt slowly in Dimitri's direction before she broked the kiss to look back over her shoulder.
    "Are you just gonna stand there?" She asked with a eyebrow raised and smirked as she moved down Eric's body so that she could place small kisses on his hard member. And always with a smile on her lips- because this was really fun..
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:36 pm

[Dimitri the voyeur.... XP]

Eric continued what he was doing as if there wasn't anybody else than he and Vanessa into the room. He groaned slightly while she worked on him, and his hands gently caressed her back as she went downto his body. As she kissed his member, he groaned louder, and gripped onto her hair, ''Be a good girl and took me into your mouth'', he asked, with a seductive and at the same time bossy voice...
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:55 am

[Since Ami will be gone for a couple of days, I thought that we would continue a little xD Giving Dimitri a small show, you know ;D haha<3]

Vanessa smirked slyly by Eric's "command", but didn't do as he said - mostly because she isn't a good girl. Instead she just kept placing small kisses on him and licked the top of his member teasingly. She fondled his balls gently with one hand as the other one went down to her slit and stroked herself. She knew that Eric liked it, and she did it too- since Dimitri hadn't joined to please her.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:37 pm

[Yes... I do know... Wonder if he's going to enjoy and join... XP]

Eric growled lowly as she didn't take him, and instead she only teased him. He arched his neck back and closed his eyes, that was good, but he wanted more, he wanted her mouth around him. He looked down to her, and grinned, seeing her touching herself. He wasn't completly aroused yet, so he just crossed his hands behind hie neck, and watched her, not knowing if it was more exciting what she worked on him, or her.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:21 pm

[Mahha Wink Lets hope he will Very Happy)

Vanessa glanced up at Eric with the same smirk as always and gave his member a last kiss before she crawled up beside him and made small circles around his nipple and over his chest with her finger.
    "If you want my mouth around it, then you kinda have to force me.." she whispered with a smug grin and had her hands on his upperbody all the time. She loves it when they are rough, and the way to make them become that - was to tease them.
    "Or if you does something on me, then I will think about it.." She said and gave him a soft kiss
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:45 pm

He groaned quietly while he watched her coming beside him, he wasn't completely aroused, and raised an eyebrow slightly as she teased him. If she was being serious or not, he would never know, but that triggered something inside him, something he wanted to forget for a long while, since he finished his job for Joseph. When she kissed him, he didn't return the kiss. Instead, his hand slid up softly at her body, ''What if tonight, I don't want to be nice like last time'', he said with a small smirk and gripped his hand tightly around her neck. ''On your knees.'', he muttered darkly next to her ear and tightened the grip slightly, but not enough that could hurt her so much.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:08 pm

As Eric didn't returned the kiss, Vanessa opened her eyes to look at him questioning - but as he started to speak, she smiled widely when she knew what it was about. She gasped quietly when he grabbed her neck, and glanced quickly at Dimitri when she obeyed Erics' orders to sit up on her knees. She didn't want him to think that she had forgot about him.
    "What do you want me to do now, sweetie?" Vanessa smirked slyly
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Eric smirked slightly, and held her head with both of his hands, to keep her still on her place. ''Just let your pretty mouth opened, and be carefully to not choke'', he mumbled softly and pushed himself into her mouth without any warning. If she was leaned to forced stuff, he could arrange that for her.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:36 pm

Vanessa placed her hands on either side of Eric as he pushed his full member into her mouth - and she kept her head still for a moment before she started to move it up and down slowly, but knew that Eric would probably decide the speed later. She moaned quietly when she could feel the taste of his precum and let her tongue play around his lenght as much as it could. With one hand she began to stroke the part that wasn't in her mouth, and fondled his balls gently. She really like this..
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:45 pm

He closed his eyes and forgot everything, he forgot where he was, and that there was somebody whatching them. He was only foccused on her mouth involving his lenght, and her tongue playing around him. His fingers tangled with some of the locks of her long, curvy and dark hair while he speeded up his thrusting, groaning softly as he grew even more aroused.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Vanessa could feel how he grew bigger in her mouth, but as he started to speed up- she could feel that the grip around her neck started to get a little lose. She glanced up at him as he had his eyes closed and quickly moved up her head from him with a smug smile - before she looked at him and waited for a new order from him, or something else.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:13 pm

When she took him from her mouth, he looked down to her, his eyes distant, but filled with lust. He hadn't notice the smug smile on her lips, he just took her hands softly, and turned her around, so she had her back against him, and the council guy could see her, and all her glorious body. He slowly leaned them down, and he rested her hands upon the bed. ''You wouldn't mind if I go a little rough tonight, would you?'', he whispered teasingly on her ear, and slid his hands down on her body, caressing her breasts briefly as he mad his way down to her hips.
    He took a deep breath, and pushed himself into her entrance, and pulled out right after. The next thrust went deeper, and he started a rough and painfully pleasurable pace into her.

[Just let me know how far you want them with the 'little show' before Ami comes back... X3]
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:26 pm

[Yeahh.. Damnit Wink I want Dim to join, but I don't want to paus this now either xD haha]

As Eric turned Vanessa around, she smiled softly at Dimitri before she glanced over her shoulder at the other man when he leaned her down towards the bed.
    "Of course not.." She whispered back and placed herself right when she could feel his hands travel down her body. When he suddenly pushed himself into her, Vanessa let out a suprised gasp - and closed her eyes hard when she hadn't been really warmed up for something like that. She had hoped that they would do a little more foreplay, but she wanted him to be rough- so he was rough.
    "Ahh, Eric!" She moaned out loud and grasped the blanket under them when he thrusted more into her
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Eric let out low grunts from his chest and mouth as he thrusted deeper into her. The sound of their bodys hitting agaisnt each other and she screaming his name was making his blood boiling into his veins. He was caught into a small trance of lust, lost from everything into that room. He came back to reality with the sound of the bed crackling along his thrusts, his knuckles went white because of the tight grip he put into her hips, and her ass was into a light pink tone in reason of the violence his body hit her.

''Fuck, Vanessa...'', he cursed, and panted light, slowing his pace buntly. He was confused, not knowing what had happened that made him almost came inside her. Vanessa carrying his child wasn't even the last thing he wanted into his life. He slowly leaned towards her, kissing down to her neck as he pulled his member out. ''Do you want to take a taste of you?'', he teased softly, bitting the lobe of her ear.

[Hehe... Sorry, but I have to pause this for today... >.< See ya! <3]
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:52 pm

[Aww, okay <33 Before I post mine - did he came inside her? o.o <3 ]
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:06 pm

[No... He almost came inside, but NO! Razz]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:04 pm