Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip ))

Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip )) Empty Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip ))

Post  Jasmine Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:45 am

Jasmine stretches her leg out as far as she could before falling from a misstep. In frustration, she throws a rock into the river. The rock skipped more than expected and fell into the water safely. Jasmine sighs before getting back up.
    Just practice the stupid dance for the girls... Jasmine told herself. She closes her eyes, placing herself in her zone, and she started to move. She moves slowly and hits the points to make sure it was clean cut.

(( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gp89JhjfQY&feature=related

Song she is dancing to :3.. Not from this period but just imagine the sound being from the time period but the dance being somewhat the same ^^ ))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip )) Empty Re: Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip ))

Post  Prince Philip Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:59 pm

Philip was just walking along the river, Samson close behind him, trying to clear his head. He had so many thoughts and old conversations running through his head he was getting a headache. He stopped to sit on a rock and cradled his head in his hands;he so badly wanted to just scream, but he held it in. That's when he heard a very light thud, like the sound of someone falling.

He got back up and slowly made his way to some bushes, making sure to keep quiet. He peered through the plants to see a beautiful young woman, dancing "exotically," and having some difficulties with it. Philip just stood and watched for a couple minutes, a fond half smile appearing on his face. He would have stayed longer but some horse got tired of just standing there and let out a small whinny. Philip was quick to hush Samson, but he knew that she had heard, so he flashed her an innocent crooked smile and gave her a small wave.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip )) Empty Re: Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip ))

Post  Jasmine Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Jasmine stops, hearing a horse whine and she turns in the direction Phillip was. Jasmine sighs heavily. Isn;t there a single place that she could go and not get spied on? She turns her body, her arms crossed and her eyes slightly glaring.
    "Mind tellin' me what you're doing in that bush, hmm?" Her head tilted with an annoyed raised eyebrow.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Philip gave her an innocent shrug and shook his head as he moved through the bush. "Just enjoying the show," he said nonchalantly. "I'm so sorry. My friend can be so rude," he said in mock-annoyance, gesturing to Samson. "I just don't know what I'm going to do with him," Philip continued, to which he got a headbutt from Samson to the back.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:56 am

"Mhhmm.." Jasmine hums, her eyebrow still raised. "You know, just because the horse is much cuter than you are, doesn't mean you have to be so mean to him." Jasmine simply shrugs.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:18 am

Philip let out a short laugh and looked down at the ground. "He is quite the looker," Philip agreed looking back at Samson, who looked quite smug, as far as Philip could tell. "May I ask what exactly you're doing?" Philip asked, giving her a flirtatious half smile and taking a couple steps towards the woman.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:39 am

Jasmine doesn't fall for the vibe he tried to pull off on her. She's seen it much more times than him. However, she smiles back at him in the same flirtacious matter.
    "Nothing that concerns your pretty little mind." Jasmine coos, stalking towards him also.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:10 am

Philip smirked at her response, letting out a chuckle as well. "It is a lovely mind," Philip countered, crossing his arms, still smirking. "That was an-er-interesting dance you were doing just now." Philip had never seen any dancing like that before. The only dancing he'd ever seen were the waltzs at the balls his parents had, and this girl's dance was definitely not a waltz.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:01 am

Jasmine rises one of her eyebrow again. "You seemed dumbstruck," She comments, as she stalks towards him and circles him. "Never seen the style I pressume?"
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:19 am

Philip watched the girl as she came closer and then began to circle him, his arms crossed and still smirking at her responses. "I really haven't," Philip replied coolly.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:28 am

"Clearly you haven't seen any of the girls on the streets." Jasmine concludes, crossing her arms. "Are you not from around here? Orrr..." She pauses, now examining his clothing.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:34 am

"I'm from a little ways away," Philip replied, keeping his voice steady. He kept his stance and body position exactly the same, perhaps grinding his teeth a little due to nerves, but still smirking like before. He didn't want to give this woman any reason to think he was lying about something.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:02 am

Jasmine stops, facing him. "Well,I, Jasmine, give you a warm... welcome to Nirethia, the nonrich part of it." Jasmine says, offering her hand. "And your name is?"
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:21 am

Philip's smirk grew into a small smile as he uncrossed his arms and took Jasmine's hand and shook it, slowly. "Well thank you Jasmine. It's a pleasure to be here." He leaned down and lifted Jasmine's hand to his lips, stopping just before they touched and looked back up at her. "My name's Phil." He then lifted his head again until he was standing up straight and slowly lowered Jasmine's hand until he finally released it.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:53 am

(( I just got the movie on my computer, they sound so weird o_e... *pretends Phillip has a different dream* 8D ))

"Well, Phil, what kind of dances does your people do?" Jasmine asks, who eyebrows raised playfully.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:08 am

((He's a ladies man. He was flirting with Aurora like everyone.XD))

"Heh. Well I'm not much of a dancer," Philip admitted, rubbing the back of his neck nervously, a shy smile on his lips and his eyes appearing innocent. "And the few events I've been to where there was dancing were kind of formal. My dad's some important dignitary," he explained hastily, hoping Jasmine would just let it go and accept that answer. "So most of the dances were formal things, like waltzs. I know boring," he shrugged, his hands up as if in surrender.

Then his smirk returned and he raised an eyebrow curiously. "Where exactly do you do dancing like that, may I ask?" His early lessons kicked in at the end, making him need to ask for permission.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:16 am

"The waltz is my favorite actually." Jasmine says, enojoying that style more than the one she does now. "Important figure then, huh? So you must come a rich family."

Jasmine shrugs, "I used to dance on the streets but now I dance at the club, Wonderland Dancers. You should check it out, Rich boy."

(( I realized that XD ))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:41 am

((XD))

"Uh, yeah, I guess we're pretty well off," Philip shrugged, smiling innocently. "The Wonderland dancers, huh..." Philip had heard of that place. He had a few times overheard guys talking about going there or going back there. He had occasionally wondered what could be so special about the place to bring in so many men, and now he understood. "I could maybe stop by. Come say hi." Philip looked up from the ground to meet Jasmine's eyes. "See if you can finally get down that dance your working on."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:55 am

Jasmine smiles, "Maybe. Come see us tonight, pretty boy. And you'll see a lot more than that dance you were spying on." Jasmine walks closer to him. She stops, close enough that she could kiss him. Reaching on her tip toes, she whispers, "And by the way, pretty boy. Petty flirting doesn't work on me. Try again." She smirks before flicking his hat up and walking away from him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:39 am

Philip just about stopped breathing when Jasmine approached him, ending up so close to him, he could kiss her, but like always he kept his composure. The smirk never left his face as he leaned his head back to keep space between them. "Heh. And what makes you think I was flirting?" Philip asked as he fixed his hat, looking down at the ground. "Maybe I just act like this with everyone I meet. You think every guy you meet falls for you?" He continued, crossing his arms. He had actually been flirting with her, she was very beautiful and it was fun going back and forth with her, but he would never want her to know what he really thought of her.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 am

(( Prince Philllliipppp~! Imma start the Wolf Invasion here and now >:3 I like this idea of Jasmine and him getting stuck together. ))

Jasmine turns, with her eyebrows raised. "Of course not every man falls in love with me. They fall in love with the rest of this." She motions to her body and she slightly moves her hips. "Just like you are right now, rich boy. And don't say that you aren't cause I can see it all over your-" She was cut short, hearing a few wolf howls in the air.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:07 am

((I'll protect you!!!!))

Philip rolled his eyes and let out a humored laugh as Jasmine turned around and started scolding him, and then when she started moving her hips he turned away, still laughing, so as not to let on what he really thought of her. That's when he saw them. Three, maybe four, large gray wolves staring at him and Jasmine, hunger in their eyes. Philip slowly turned the rest of the way around so he had better footing and readied his body for his next plan. He let out a whistle and out came Samson racing toward him. Philip grabbed on to the saddle and hoisted himself up, and then when he approached Jasmine he leaned over towards her and hung out his arm.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:00 am

In most cases, Jasmine would have swatted him away believing she could deal with the problem. Now wasn't the time to be headstrong and stubborn. She quickly grabs Phil's arm and hoisted herself behind him. She wrapped her arms securely around his waist, breathing in his fine woodsy scent.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:29 am

Once Jasmine was on Samson and holding on, Philip gave Samson a kick and they set off into a gallop toward the town. However, when they reached the town, the gates were closed. "What?" Philip whispered under his breath. "Stay here," he said to Jasmine as he got off Samson to figure out what was going on. He walked up to the gate and looked through and all around it. "Hello?" he shouted, to no answer.

Philip didn't know what to do, but he was worried about whether the wolves had followed them or not. And with that he had an idea. He ran the few steps back to Samson and hoisted himself back up, and started them off towards another part of the river.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:05 am

Jasmine bit her bottum lip nervously as no one answered the gates. That only meant one thing. Nothing is getting back into town, nor is anyone getting out. She clung onto Phil again as her fears began to rise up. This is starting to become one of her nightmares she had nightly. Alone in the woods, everything trying to make you a meal, from the tender age of a young child till her 16th birthday. Jasmine locked her hands in, secretly hoping he wouldn't leave her like her parents did.

(( He better not D8...))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:07 pm