Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sharing the Good News (tags: Esme)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Sharing the Good News (tags: Esme) Empty Sharing the Good News (tags: Esme)

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:38 pm

(muahahaha here we go :3)
    Odette made her way towards her favorite spot on the river with Angus still trailing behind her. She smiled down at the ring on her finger and then back up at the view across the river. She couldn't believe it....she was going to be married...to Phoebus, she had to be the luckiest girl in the world.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Sharing the Good News (tags: Esme) Empty Re: Sharing the Good News (tags: Esme)

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:45 pm

"Oddie!"
    Esme suddnely appeard behind her blonde friend, hugging her close to herself. "You won't belive how girly i'm feeling right now, and or ocne I don't care!" she squeeld, going quiet when she notice the ringon her firneds finger. ".....you're getting married?!"

((i'm so sorry DX but I have to go for a while now ;___; stupid parnets >.< i'll try be back as soon a si can<33 Dx))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Odette had almost jumped when Esme hugged her from behind and then smiled when Esme reacted about the ring. "Yeah Phoebus proposed last night, and oh what's happened to make you so happy?" She asked, inwardly pleased that Esme was not like she had been the last time they had met.
    (Ooc DX okie BYE!!!!)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Esme held bakc a squeel and took a seat beside her firned, grabbing her hand to take closer look at the ring. "Sunny actually manned up and proposed?! Wow, I'm so proud!" she giggled and embraced Odette. "Let's not talk about me now, you're getting married! That's far more important and fun to talk about~"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Odette laughed warmly, "Well it was a shock when he popped the question, of course he mostly did it so he would know I wasn't just any other girl." She said with a little blush on her face as she remembered him saying that.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Esme calmed down and raised an eyebrow. "Not just another girl? WHat does that mean? He don't need to marry you to know that..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:35 pm

She sighed, "I know, he said he had been planning on proposing to me so he would let me know how special I am to him. Of course there was this guy I talked too yesterday who made me feel like I was just being used by Phoebus." She said darkly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:39 pm

Esmeralda's face drakned imediently. "Who was the guy?" she growled and cracked her knuckles. "I'll show him to put those stupid deas into your brain. And you!" she oked Odette on the forhead. "Never listen to what man says when you obviously know better, go it?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Odette laughed, "Yeah he kinda did a real number on me...his name was Gaston Red and he's the princesses best friend. Flynn told me that he has a reputation for trying to get under a woman's skirt and after what he said to me....I believe it." She said as she remembered Gaston mentioning how any man would be privilged to look under her skirt.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Her eye twichted. "Another rich bastard?" she said annoyed. "I don't care who he is, I'll still gonna give him a piece of my mind if I ever meet him!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Odette winced, "That's really not a good idea Esme, I mean I don't want him to throw you in jail because of what he said." She argued.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:53 pm

"Simply being alive is a risk for me to be thrown in jail," she said flatly. "Insulting and punching a rich guy in the face wouldn't exactly make any diffrence for me."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:55 pm

Odette frowned, "I still don't like that idea....if you punch him, I'm helping you." She said seriously.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Esme chuckled. "How about you punch him and I kick him?" she suggested brightöy, already plannign on how to do it.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Odette laughed, "Works for me." She said with a bigger smile at the idea. Then she frowned as she remembered what she had promised Gaston, "Oh shit....I promised to save him a dance at the ball." She whispered.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:02 pm

"The brake the promise," Esme said bluntly and crossed her arms. "Or have him dance with someone else. No big deal."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:04 pm

Odette looked down, "You're right, I'll just have to turn him down or something." She muttered, wondering how it was that she always got herself into these situations.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:05 pm

She smiled warmly at ehr firned nudged her playfully. "You sure got an exciting life there hon," she chuckled. 2Alwasy dragging yourself into trouble and more drama."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:06 pm

Odette shook her head, "You have no idea." She said, thinking of Joseph and Michael....oh yeah she always landed herself in more drama then any normal girl.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:09 pm

"That's what I like about you. No matter what you egt yourself in you keep on living strong hearted!" Esme hugged her. "Almost makes me jealous though that you get so much attention," she joked.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:11 pm

Odette hugged her back, "Trust me, you don't want the attention I've been getting lately. I had to sneak out today because Phoebus has been so worried about me." She said quietly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:12 pm

She rolled her eyes. "'Course he would. A girl with your looks and bakground, I'd be worried too," she sighend. "Though men tend to get more paranoid for no reason."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:16 pm

Odette nodded, "And its not like his job is any safer then mine! I mean, what if I told him I wanted him to quit his job?" She demanded and then looked down. "He asked me to stop being an assassin so he could trust me." She muttered.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:22 pm

"...Please don't take this the wrong way Oddie," Esme began and frowned. "I'm fully aware that both of your jobs are dangerous, but he's captain of the royal gurads. No matter how much I dislike knights, theres is a diffrence between being one of them and an asassin..."
    She scrathed her neck, not really knowing how to exrpess herslef so her firend would understand. "What i mena is, it's natural for a guy like him to be suspicious of an assasin, even when you're nothing but trustworthy. Remember, he grew up with diffrent belives and a completley diffrent life than you."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:25 pm

She nodded, "I know but if one of my clients targets him....that's when I get worried. I understand he wants me to live a normal life but I can't quite do that just yet. I am...willing to give up the only lifestyle I've ever known for him. I mean....I've never done anything like this before." She admitted.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:38 pm