Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Good News ;) (tags: Michael)

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Good News ;) (tags: Michael) - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News ;) (tags: Michael)

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:22 am

"Just get angry for fuck's sake!" he snapped. "Stop feeling like everything depends on you, or that you're the reason eveyrhting goes to hell."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:50 am

"I...I...honestly have...never gotten really angry." She admitted before she turned to face him. "I should be angry at you....but the truth is...I...I'm not made that way." She said with a shake of her head.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:58 am

"That's your problem. That's exactly your problem, and why you let everything keep happening to you. You let them, never fight back, never say 'enough'." he growled and rubbed his forhead. "Tha's why things never gets better for you Odette... it's fucking tiresome to keep trying and get you to understand that."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:50 pm

"And why are you trying?" She asked quietly as she studied him with interest, "I...I don't understand why either...and everytime I start to get angry I...I can't stay angry." She admitted with a bitter laugh. She wondered why they were having this conversation now.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:14 am

"...are you seriusly asking me that?" he groaned. "I'm so fucking tired of this shit... you're right, why am i trying? I knew how this was gonna end anyway."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:58 am

She turned away, "I knew I would say something that would ruin everything." She muttered and faced him, "Just forget I said it." She said quietly. She hated how she always wound up saying the wrong thing to him all the time.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:47 pm

"Gladly," he shot back, to angry and tired to acre about how she felt right now. But then again, had he ever really cared? He had warned ehr countless times, yet still she refused to belive his words. Beaucse if she had, she wouldn't feel like shit right now.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:38 pm

She flinched at his tone, "I'm sorry." She said and looked down before she turned on her heel and left suddenly not able to bear the thought of being there anymore....it was too painful.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:07 am