Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I can't feel you there. [Tag Eric]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

I can't feel you there. [Tag Eric] - Page 2 Empty Re: I can't feel you there. [Tag Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:47 am

Eric looked at her with his eyes slightly widened. Of course she knew what was onto his head at the moment, sometimes she knew him better than he knew himself. Yet, he couldn't still believe she said it was alright to do what he was thinking of doing. He was afraid that could spoil of what they had, their relationship was good the way it was, but Rider was out of her life now, and she was amazing... He cupped her cheeks gently and looked intently into her eyes, ''I declare you got dead brain tonight, so I believe it's okay if I do this...'', he said softly into a whisper and leaned in to kiss her lips softly. He might started tenderly, but as much he kissed, more passionated his lips became.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

I can't feel you there. [Tag Eric] - Page 2 Empty Re: I can't feel you there. [Tag Eric]

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Belle looked up at him, her eyes bare, but almost begging to feel something -- anything. She leaned into the touch of his hands. She would normally have laughed at his statement, but found herself unable to make any coherent sound. Her eyes did not close when he kissed her lips. She didn't even respond. She felt cold. But, the warmth of his lips traveled to her own and eventually managed to convince her to close her eyes and respond.

She cupped his cheek as she pressed her lips back against his. She ran her hand up through his hair and tangled her fingers there, arching her small frame to be close to him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Eric didn't know what to think when he felt her lips not responding to him. But everything vanished as soon she did kissed him and slid her hands on his hair. His hands ran down to her small frame, wrapping his arms gently around her waist, "Are you sure you want to try this? I don't want to hurt you...'', he whispered against her lips and leaned his forehead agaisnt hers. She had just broke up with her fiance, and maybe she would regret this later. If it was another woman, again he wouldn't care, he would go on without her consent, but he had to ask now, or he couldn't stop if they went any further.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:42 pm

Belle leaned her forehead against his, keeping her golden eyes closed. "I...Eric, I love you," she mumbled, nuzzling her nose against his. "But...Not tonight. Okay?" She whispered, finally opening her eyes to look at him. "I can't...at least, not right now," she mumbled before placing a soft kiss against his lips. She then nestled her head into the crook of his neck and sighed softly, wrapping her arms around him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:54 pm

He didn't get disapointed when she backed on what they were doing. He wanted the best for her, and her happiness... He had never cared for a girl like this before, except for Cindy. ''I love you too, Bells'', he said softly as he brushed her hair down and gave her a small smile. He kept his arm around her, holding her safe on him. ''How about we sleep tonight? Tomorrow we can think clearer about...everything'', he sighed and kissed the top of her head. He loved Belle, he wasn't lying, but that was a different kind of love and he wasn't used to have this feeling towards people.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:22 am

Belle nodded, sighing contentedly. She nuzzled her nose to his chest. "Sleep sounds...nice," she mumbled, closing her eyes. She wasn't sure how to feel. She just wanted to sleep -- to clear her head. She would see Flynn in a few days. She had to return her things to him. But, right now, she just wanted to be here, in Eric's arms.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:34 am

Eric just wanted to clear his mind at the moment, and to sleep in peace, which he would be lucky to get some nice rest after what had happened to him that night. He sighed again and looked down to Belle, sleeping by his side. He did liked to just sleep with girls like this, he had done this before with Rapunzel, and once with Odette when he felt his mind getting lost back that time, and now he had Belle by his side. Eric smiled softly, and kissed the top of her head again as he adjusted their bodies into a more comfortable position at the bed, and right after he fell asleep too.

[Le end XP]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:44 pm