Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Let's start over [Tag Eric]

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Let's start over [Tag Eric] Empty Let's start over [Tag Eric]

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:44 am

Jim sighend as he opend the door to the tavern and ragged himself to an empty table at back. There weren't that many guarda ariud here anymore, probably gave up oj their search here.
    Glancing around, his eyes landed on Sarah, who wa sbusy taking orders. The first thoguth was for him to get up and help, but then rememberd that she probably wouldn't stand the mere sight of him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Let's start over [Tag Eric] Empty Re: Let's start over [Tag Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:17 am

''She's the woman that raised you, isn't she?'', he asked quietly as he approached next to Jim and sat on the table by his side. He wouldn't dare to put his hood off in a public place, so he liked his own still on. Though he was smiling brightly and looked back at his satchel, where he kept the deed of his piece of land by the river.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:26 am

Pulling his own more over his face, Jim grumbled as a reply, staring down at the table. "Beer. Now. You order."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:37 am

Eric made a sign and a beautiful waitress came. He ordered two beers and titled his head, watching her as she left. Hell, they girl was really beautiful, and he was almost sure he had seen her without those clothes. He could be with Kida now, but he wasn't blind to other girls. His eyes then rested on Sarah, working hard at the counter. ''Do you miss her?'', he asked blankly. He started studying the woman, and wondered why he didn't try anything on her before. She would might be closer to mid-age, but she was gorgeous. Again, that wasn't the point, and he turned his gaze down to the boy again.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:49 am

Let's start over [Tag Eric] Tumblr_m8hzy15DVG1rsm97c
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:05 am

"Look at her the wrong way and I'll ripp your eyeballs out," the teen said flatly, meaning every word he said. It was just a wanring though, and he he knew eric wouldn't try anything... or at least he hoped.
    Sighing, he laid down his face agains the table, watching Sarah work. "Well... yeah. Of course I do..." he mumbled quietly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:48 am

[To Kida: Let's start over [Tag Eric] Tumblr_me2rxyOxKh1qd6yx6o8_250 ]

''Relax, kid... I'm not going to try anything on her... I'm already 'screwed' with another girl, remember?'', he said with a small shrug, not believing yet that he was committed to a girl yet... It seemed like he was having a dream, and Kida was in there.
    He leaned over and talked seriously, ''Go on and talk to her, it doesn't matter if it's just a couple of words... She must has missing you, kid'', he said quietly, and glanced to over to the woman again.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:47 am

He smiled sadly, tearing away his eyes from her and decided the table was more fun to stare at right now. "I already do that... and everytime she tells me to leave her sight..."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:54 am

Eric sighed quietly and thanked the girl who brought their beers, ''Thanks' milady'', he smiled charmingly at her. Yep, he knew this girl, and it seemed she remembered him as her cheeks blushed deeply as she saw his smile.

''Anyway...'' He turned his attention back to Jim. ''I think you should try again. Maybe she's missing you'', he said with a small shrug and drank from his cup.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:06 am

Raising an eyebrow at the girl, it was pretty easy for him figure out just what she and his cousin had been up to once. Or Twice. Whatever... Since he used to work here before, of course he knew her. Now he knew who that mystery guy she was talking about quite often was. And the thoguth only made him grimace in disgust.

He sighend again, pressing his afe agaist the tbale, as if he was tryign to sink right through it. "She never wanted me int he first place. The freak forced me on her as soon as her sister died," he mutterd, 'the freak' of course being Michael.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:12 am

Eric looked back at Sarah as Jim talked, and he pursed his lips as he turned his gaze back to Jim and saw how hard he was trying to protect himself. He knew exactly who the freak was. ''Is her sister your real mother?'', he asked quietly, but sincrely interested on Jim's past.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:18 am

Again, the teen sighend and glanced up at Eric. "...yupp," he anserd shortly before hiding away his eyes again.
    He still rememberd that night so many years ago, he couldn't have been older 6, when he had heard Sarah cursing otu at Micheal. Not having notcied him stadnign in the doorway, she had yelled out the whole truth. How much she hated him, and the fatc that she was forced to look afetr the monster's son when it was their fault her beloved sister was gone... that ehr own chance of happines was ruined...
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:23 am

Eric nudged him on his shoulder, ''Was it too bad? Being raised by this woman?'', he asked softly. The little he had seen about that woman was that she was a good one, kind to all the customers around, so he thought she would be a nice woman to her family too. Jim's mother could have been killed because of his father. but for god's sake, he was her nephew, he was her family after all. Eric thought tho himself.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:30 am

"No... of coruse it wasn't! she always stood up for me, not matter what kind of fucked up things i did, or all the trouble i caused her..."
    True, he knew she didn't hate him, but a perosn coudl only take so much pain after all. after his last stunt at the ball... that had just been too much. The last straw. He had become to much like hs father...
    "I'll always be grateful to her... But i've caused ehr enoguh pain already. I could never replace her real child anyway.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:40 am

''And I can see the ball was the last drop, right?'', Eric said blankly, and sipped from his beer, ''Have you told her you had no choice, that you protected her from those freaks?'', Eric asked quietly. He knew what the twins did after a small talk he had to Vanessa... She was too drunk anyway to remember that later.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:45 am

Figures, of course he knew. Not that it matterd anyway.
    "It doens't matetr anymore 'kay? she's finally able to get over this and mvoe on with her life... for once she doens't ahve to worry abotu soem brat runnign around trying to kill himself or others.
    And besides, Micheal would never lay a hand on Sarah, beaucse he had already hurt her the worst way possible. Killign her would've been nice of him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:17 pm

Eric lift his hand in the air and shook his head... ''You have a point kid, drink your beer and enjoy the view...'', he said with a small smirk and drak from his cup. But inwardly he was thinking of what Jim have just said. The boy seemed to have more problems than him, trying to take his life out, but the life Eric was having was kinda of suicidal if he thought better. Sleeping around not bothering with who was the girl, drinking recklessly and buying fights everywhere... Maybe he had more problems than Jimbo boy after all.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:49 am

((...^^; Eric, it's like you're making this in to some sort of comepetition on who ahs the most problems xD))

Jim gulped down all of his drink in one go, and orderd for more when Sarah wasn't looking their way.
    "I almost feel bad for your girl man," he staed with a blank expression when he saw Eric enjoying the view a little too much for someone who already was taken.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:00 am

[Hehe... he's not.... What happen is that they are the same, screwed into their heads, of course in different ways... X3]

Eric turned his head towards Jim again. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice he was looking straight to two girls at the counter, which they were already starting to smiling down to him. He shrugged slightly and leaned into the table. ''Don't need to be.... She knows she's the only woman I'm going to share a bed for a long, long while.... I'm just concerned about Vanessa. Maybe she won't like the news'', he chuckled lowly and finished his beer, asking for another one as Jim's new cup was served.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:32 am

Jim chuckled and eagrliy reached for a second bottle when it was placed on the table. "Vanessa huh? I knew you two enjoyd each others company," he teased. "Well, she woouldn't really care that much. Sure, she might get dissapointed that one of her sex toys won't be availbe anymore, but heartbroken? Pfffftttttt....." Jim coveerd his mouth before he burst out laughing. "No... That witch won't care really.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:39 am

Eric chuckled and shook his head, ''Well, let me make my point clear... I'm worried she's going to beat my ass for not being available anymore'', he chuckled lowly and shrugged, ''What can I say... She's hot'', he grinned.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:55 am

Jim grimaced. "Ew... just... ew," he mutterd and slammed his head agaisnt the table once more. Sure, had she not been like those twins and amd ehis life a living hell alongside with them, he might've thougth she was pretty hot too. ...Ok, so she's really hot, but after all the shit sheäs helped other sput him through that's the last thing he would care about when it comes to her.
    "well, if she finds it worth ehr time then yes, she'sll defenetily beat your ass," he grinned.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:08 am

Eric laughed amused at Jim's reaction. ''C'mon kid... You can't deny she's hot... And I definately hope it's not worth her time... I'm not sure if I can run faster than she'', he chuckled and gladly took his cup from the tray his old night stand brought to the table. ''Thanks sweetie'', he grinned up to her.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:20 am

"She can be right now for all we know. There's a reason my old man keeps her around after all," he groaned, looking up at the girl who sered them, recognising her too. "...is there ANYONE who works here you haven't slept with?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:26 am

Eric looked at their surroundings, hoping the girl wasn't at the place right now. But as Jim asked him, he grinned... ''Well, I didn't sleep with Sarah...'', he mused... ''But I think these two are the only ones I slept that did work in here... But I lost the count of how many girls bed I went after here'', he smirked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:56 am