Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Lay your head down child [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc]

Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Lay your head down child [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc]  Empty Lay your head down child [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc]

Post  Esmeralda Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:42 pm

[MUahahahaha Twisted Evil this time little Esme gets involved withthte twins... MUAHAHHAHAHA!]

"Shhh! Stop crying or they'll hear you!" the young gypsy girl hushed the other girl who was crying in fear. She hiccuped and nodded, trying to stillfe her sobbs.
    Esme froces a smile to the three other girls who had the guts to escape with her. SH epeaks out from aorund the corner, seeing some the big scary men who ahd locked thme up in the basement. She had no idea where they were... Apparnetly, in a really big mansion of some sort.
    Esme tooka deep breaht and signed for the other three that the cost was clear for now, they came out form their hiding spot trying to reach yet another door wich they hoped would be the excit this time...
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Lay your head down child [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc]  Empty Re: Lay your head down child [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc]

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:56 pm

(not exactly sure what I'm doing here buut I'll go with it XDD)
    Joseph was talking some of the other men when he saw four young girls trying to sneak out. He watched them amused and then headed straight for them, "Going somewhere?" He asked as he grabbed the one who seemed to be in charge.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Lay your head down child [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc]  Empty Re: Lay your head down child [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc]

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:04 am

((Sorry x'DDD))

The three girls shriekd and was quikc to dissapear in their own direcion, getting separated.
    "Hey! No! You gotta stick togheter!" Esme yelled after them in vain. She glared up at the man, ingroing the rising fear she felt seeing (who she thought) it was. "You! Put me down you old smelling kidnaper!" she spat, trying to kick him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:07 am

(oh geez, one more reason I love Esme XDD)
    Joseph raised an eyebrow and held her up with his arm so he could study her though he made sure to keep her far enough away that one of her kicks wouldn't get lucky. "Actually I wasn't the one who kidnapped you, that would have been my brother." He said with a smirk.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:11 am

((lol because she calls him old? xD))

She stopped her kciking and struggling for a mooment to let the thougth sink in.
    "Your brotthe...? CLONES?!" she shriked. These guys were so indetecial it was creepy! Seriously!
    "Then let me go! You smell!!!" she went back to trashing and kicking again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:14 am

Joseph actually laughed, "Well you certainly are a spitfire." He said before he started to carry her back towards where the other men were. "All right three girls have escaped, I want you to find them and bring them back...dead or alive." He growled before he tossed the little girl to the ground. "You called the wrong person old and smelly." He said darkly
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:18 am

She held back a whimper as she her small body roughly hit the ground. Like hell she'd be weak infornt of this bastard!
    "What? Does the truth hurt thta much?" she past and rubbed her head.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:22 am

Joseph kicked her in between the ribs, "Keep talking and you'll be making a trip you won't come back from understand?" He growled.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:26 am

She squirmed in pain on the floor, still biting her lip to not let out any sound.
    She knew she'd betetr stop talking if she wnated to see the dyalight again but....
    "You mad you can't even handle a single kid?" she grinned.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:29 am

Joseph didn't even bother saying anything this time he picked her up and started to squeeze her neck as hard as he could.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:35 am

She gasped for air, trying despretly to get out of his grasp but stood no chnace aginst him. Howvwer, she was not just going to give up, or beg him to stop. Her pride wouldn't allow her that...

"Sir, we're not suppose to kill them..."
    It wa sone of the newer guys who had just staretd waorking for Michael, a young one too. He was trembling with fear, knowing Korso could kill him withou a crae in the world.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:37 am

Without turning around, Korso had one of his knives out and had sent it into the man's throat before he released the girl. He barely spared the man on the floor a glance, only retrieving his knife from him.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:40 am

Esmeralda coughed, tryingot regain her breaht as fast she could so she could try and escape this mad man.
    Seeing the dead body on the floor, she blinked once, then twice before finally realising what she wa seeing. But she didn't freak out though.
    "SO you're kindnappers AND killers? Geez, I guess you and your brother gains alot of money on all this dirty work."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:46 am

Joseph didn't respond and wiped his blade clean before he picked up the girl by her hair and started to carry her back towards her cell. Fucking annoying he thought angrily.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:50 am

"Hey hey hey! Careful with the hair!" she yelled, blinking away the tears that was formin in her eyes. She took a hold of his ahnd and hauled herslef up far enoguh to bit his hand.
    She was quikcly down the hall when she got released, having no idea where she was going, a slogn as it was away from him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:53 am

He cursed and then gave chase it wasn't very hard to find her after all he had the place memorized. He finally grabbed her and pinned her against the wall as he sneered down at her. "I would love to kill you for doing that to me." He growled and slapped her roughly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:57 am

She couldn't hold back a quiet screm this time, her cheek burned but she sitllrefused to let the tears far. She was more angry than scared to behonset, even knowing full well she might get killed nay second. 2How are you gonna get moeny off of me if I'm all beat up and bruised dumbass?!" she yelled back. "You're brother is cealry uch smarter than you!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:59 am

Joseph actually laughed, "Whoever would buy something like you would be absolutely crazy. Besides I don't think I'm going to let you be sold." He said with a smirk.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:04 am

She tuck her tounge at him. "I was kidnapped for some reason, stupid," she huffed.
    Her eyes widend in alarm. "Whoa there big guy, beign a kidnpapper and killer, ok I may understand that... bat a PEDOPHILE TOO?! That's stepping oevr the line!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:09 am

He snorted, "Don't flatter yourself kid, I already have a hostage and she's much better looking then you are. I meant killing you....unless you would prefer getting sold?" He asked with a sneer.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:10 am

"Oh. Phew thank god," she sighend in relief. "You mena I get to choose? Why thank you! The I'd reather be sold, 'cause I then I'll escape. It's not liek thsi is the first time people have tried to kidnappe me," she grinned.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:12 am

He rolled his eyes, "Oh just shut up, otherwise I'll kill you now." He said darkly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:15 am

She went quiet... for a 1 minute.
    "I feel bad for your hosatge. She must be real pretty for you to keep her locked up like some toy. I ebt you do lot's of adults stuff to her that I'm not even suppose to know about yet, but leaving on the streets teach you alot of thigns early you know?" she kept on rambling.

((have mercy on her Joey she's justa kid with a VERY big mouth x'D))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:19 am

(ohhh wow XDD)
    Joseph just stared at her with a difficult to read expression, "I guess you would prefer death then.....oh and she is my toy." He growled and started top squeeze her neck again.
    (o-e Joey be niice >.<)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:21 am

"Gah! L-let go!" she chocked out, again finding herslef to be no matchign aginst him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:07 am