Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Strangers. [Tag Eric]

Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

Strangers. [Tag Eric] Empty Strangers. [Tag Eric]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:58 pm

"It's not far from the river! John says..." Kida muttered to herself, begrudgingly sitting down on the shore and huffing. "Could'a told me where to go after the river," she grumbled, bending one knee to rest her elbow on it. She sighed heavily, her blue hues searching the landscape for any sign of a cottage. Of course, there was none.

"At least it's quiet out here," She mumbled, listening to the soft sound of the leaves blowing in the wind. The breeze brushed a few strands brown hair into her face. The white locks that escaped are what caught her attention. She carefully tucked the white strands of hair back underneath her brown wig and chewed her bottom lip. Even if she had been known for her con jobs back in her Kingdom, she had conned a few travelers before. So, she had to make sure she was less obvious, even here.

Her moment of quiet was taken as she heard a stick crack under what she knew to be a foot. She glanced out of the corner of her eye to note someone near the tree line. They looked still -- like they'd been there for a bit, instead of having just arriving upon the scene. So, she was being watched in the middle of the woods? How cliche.

"It's rude to stare," She called out, her tone calm and relaxed as she leaned back on her palms. She really never took her looks into account. She sat there wearing a blue strapless shirt that exposed her midriff and a matching blue skirt that had a slit far too high. Needless to say, she had no problem showing off her light-copper skin.

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Strangers. [Tag Eric] Empty Re: Strangers. [Tag Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Things got more confused to Eric when he stepped back and turned to be only Belle's friend again. Of course he was happy that things were going to work out with her and Flynn, but he couldn't help but think that maybe he wasn't suppose to love anyone. He tried once to Cinderella, and after with Belle. In both situations he was happy for a time, but then it didn't worked out well for him in the end.

One night, he ran away from Belle's cottage. He needed to have some time just for himself, thinking of what he would do with his life. It wasn't so difficult to realize that night stands were the best thing he could have, the first night out was very enjoyable to him.

He was spending his time during the days at the forest, and at night in someone's house, sharing beds with beautiful women, not matter if they were single or married. After passing by his mother's grave, he wandered on the forest, smiling to himself as he remembered last night, when some frustrated husband almost got him in bed with his wife, Eric couldn't blame the woman, her husband was fat and drunk, not the funny kind of drunk Eric was. His steps aimless brought him to the river, and god, he was glad that even when he didn't want, he could find some beautiful women to amuse him.

She was sitting on the shore, wearing an outfit that could easily claim all men's attention to her perfect body. He smirked to himself as he studied her. From where he was standing, he couldn't see much, but he liked what he saw so far. He chuckled lightly as she called his attention with her words, he didn't need to say she caught his attention before by just standing alone there. ''Pardon moi, milady'', he said charmingly, walking towards her. He smirked slightly, noticing she was more gorgeous than she looked as he got closer to her and took a better look on her. ''I was wondering if you got hurt from when you fell from heaven. The angels over there must have been missing you by now'', he flirted her shamelessly.

Strangers. [Tag Eric] Tumblr_md4ot5jQeW1qkaczro1_250
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:40 pm

Kida turned her head to look at him as he approached her. He was attractive, sure, but as soon as she heard his tone, she sneered slightly. Attractive, and he knows it. Everything about him was cocky -- the smirk on his lips, the saunter to his walk, the way he was acting so charming while he eyed her like he knew she would fall for his game.

She tilted her head at his line and smirked slightly. "I'm sure the little demon spawn are missing you, too," She cooed.

Strangers. [Tag Eric] Tumblr_ly0g9mTRoa1qaqlrco7_r1_250
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Strangers. [Tag Eric] Tumblr_md4ot5jQeW1qkaczro5_250

Eric laughed delighted at her cooing. ''You're sassy, I like it'', he smirked. ''So, what an angel like you is doing on Earth? I'm not the only demon around, but you're lucky, I can guarantee you can't find any better than me'', he winked at her as he leaned his side on the closest tree.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:28 pm

Kida stared at him for a moment as he laughed. She blinked, showing her obvious disdain for him as she narrowed her eyes just slightly at him. "Hmm... I found you, but, the question is, how do I lose you?" She said, batting her eyelashes innocently over at him before scowling and sitting up. She got up and brushed her skirt off, straightening it out casually. She crossed her arms and eyed him.

Maybe he might know something. Then again, he does look pretty useless... I guess it's worth a shot.

"Look. The sooner we part ways, the better this will turn out for the both of us. I'm looking for a girl by the name of Belle. Do you know her?" She asked, her tone bored, fully expecting him to know nothing.

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:04 am

He smiled softly, and walked closer to her as she stood up. ''There's still some dirt in here'', he smiled smugly, and gently caressed her hip, letting his hand more time than it was necessary.

His brows furrowed slightly when she asked for Belle, but soon he realaxed. He was almost sure he knew the only Belle into the kingdom, but he didn't felt into the mood to be nice to this girl and tell her what she wanted to know. ''Well, I may know her, or may not... It all depends on what you're willing to do for the information'', he arched an brow and gave her a crooked smile as he crossed his arms on his chest.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:15 am

Kida glanced down to his hand as it touched her hip. A corner of her lips turned up in disgust. She flickered her gaze back to him and regarded him with slight curiosity, seeing the way his bows knit together at the mention of Belle. So, he did know something. But, of course he wasn't going to tell her willingly. She rolled her eyes in irritation and pursed her lips into a hard line.

"I don't like you," She muttered, narrowing her eyes at him. "Therefore, I'm not willing to do anything for you," She said matter-of-factly. "I'll find her on my own," she huffed, shoving around him and stubbornly walking in the complete opposite way of the cabin, though she had no idea.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:30 am

Eric noticed she was getting irritated, and it amused him more about her. His smile got a little wide as she shoved him, he could easily grab her arm and pull her closer, but he knew she would come by herself into him. It was only a matter of time.

''If you go this way, you'll end into the nest of the worst bandits you could find.'' he cooed softly, turning his head back slightly, with a amused smile on his lips.

Strangers. [Tag Eric] Tumblr_md1j9wkzba1qa56ewo4_250
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:39 am

Kida halted, begrudgingly stopping her bare feet from walking father. She turned and glared at him, seeing the way he was smiling at her. "Va te faire foutre," She muttered, her French slipping off her lips smoothly. She huffed and started off in another direction, which was closer, but still not the right way.

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:45 am

Eric let a low whistle out as he heard her cursing, something he heard very often from his lover's husbands. ''Ouch, bad girl...'', he hummed pleased, his smiled never failuring, ''This way will take you to an old mill... I might have some nice memories from that place'', he chuckled.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:05 am

Kida groaned out in irritation and clenched her fists at her sides. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, willing herself to not lose her temper any further. She turned and walked back to him, her expression calm, but determined. She stopped in front of him and pursed her lips. Her blue hues glowed a bit brighter as she mumbled something under her breath -- a simple spell. Once he was under the spell, she smirked. "Tell me how to get to Belle's cabin," She instructed, the hypnosis giving him no other option but to point her in the right direction. "Good boy," She grinned.

As her eyes returned to the softer blue, so did his. "I'd say thank you, but...I don't want to," she shrugged. "Although..." She stepped closer to him, so close in fact that the tip of her nose brushed the tip of his own nose. "You are kind of cute..." she whispered, and then smirked. With a sharp thrust of her hands, she pushed him backwards into the river. "It's a shame you're an ass," she pouted, then pretended to dust her hands off. "See you never!" She chimed, and then took off in the direction he had pointed her, her feet quick as she jogged.

(we can go to the cabin now if you want? x3)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:18 am

Eric smirked wider seeing getting more and more irritated. He was about to wrap his arms around her waist when she got closer, but he felt something making him lost his free will. He didn't have option but points her the right direction to Belle's cabin.

He shook his head, giving her a confusing gaze as he realized what she had just done. She was a witch too, just like him and Belle. He looked down to her eyes seeing her so closer to him, it would be easy to kiss her now, but she was kind of overhelmet on doing anything to her.

He got off from his dumbness as soon he was pushed into the river. ''Chienne'', he called her out loud. He walked quickly out from the river, the water making him feel cold till his core, but he needed to go after her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:06 am