Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Proposition. [Tag Eric]

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 37

Proposition. [Tag Eric] Empty Proposition. [Tag Eric]

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:00 am

"Oh, stop your struggling. It'll only cut into your wrists worse," John muttered boredly as he watched Belle continue to try and get free of the shackles around her wrists. "Bite me," She snapped back at her brother, glaring at the back of his head as he now guided her towards the prison. "Why are you going back there anyway?" Belle questioned, finally stopping her struggling as her bleeding wrists truly were hurting now. She was too weak at the moment to try and heal them, too. "I just want to check on my darling sister," He cooed smugly.

Belle smirked a bit towards the ground. Wrong thing to do, especially considering John had just looked back to her. He took a hold of her jaw and narrowed his eyes. "What is it, Belle?" He asked, his green hues searching her golden ones. "...Kida's not there," Belle mumbled, her eyes reverting to that petrified state she got into so often around John these days. "And Storm?" He growled softly. Belle focused for a long moment, then her golden hues shot to a guard. "Eric?" She chirped, eyes going wide.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Proposition. [Tag Eric] Empty Re: Proposition. [Tag Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:19 am

It was easy for Eric to blend with the Royals guards. He spent so much time with their kind on his home town that some of them even waved at him, thinking he was one of them. Eric shook his head, and waved back at them, but he was looking for a way out from the prison, and them walk far from the Court. As he walked, Eric chuckled bitterly at himself. He wanted so long to be one of them, to be a knight who everyone would be proud of, specially his father. But those were dreams of an innocent stable boy. After all he passed throught with the Korsos, Odette, and then Belle and Kida. Two distinct times, dark and light. It was whopping the different kind of feelings he had during those two stages, but now it didn't matter anymore... He had lost her forever... And he shouldn't be bothered by those feelings of loss, because certainly they would make him lost into the alcohol, just like his stepfather, and he promissed himself to not be like his kind. If he had to be somebody worse than him, so be it.

He was closer to the way out now, and finally walked into the street, but across it, he spotted two figures across, and his fists clenched as he saw Rolfe treating Belle that way. But now he didn't want to face the man, not yet... He needed to see the little surprise at the prison. He walked away as nothing had happened, and was looking for a hideout, so when the man was gone, he could go inside again and look for Belle. But he had to stop on his heels as he heard Belle calling his name. He bit his lip and thought for a small moment, deciding it was for the best if he continued walking on his way.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:24 am

John's eyes shifted in the direction Belle had just spoken towards. Seeing Eric turn away, Belle's heart sank. Did he not care...? Hell, there was blood dripping from her wrists, and he was walking the other way. She glared at the ground and shook her head. Surely he was just trying to avoid John. But, then again...

"Where do you think you're going?" John called over, bemused that the man had managed to get freed of his cell. But... whom had let him out? "Belle... who else can you sense in the prison?" John asked calmly. "...Marina," Belle muttered, her fists clenching slightly, then relaxing, as the tension only pulled at her shackles. John smirked slightly. Of course Marina had done it. "I'd turn around, if I were you, Storm. See, Belle's a bit light headed. You know how some of these guards can get with a girl who's not going to fight back," John cooed. Belle gasped sharply and instantly yanked away from John's hold on her shackles, pulling up a shriek as the metal cut into her skin more.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:33 am

Eric only rolled his eyes as John called for his name. Of course he heard Belle's chirp, but what John said next left him paralyzed, and a small shiver ran through his spine. He couldn't do that to his own sister, could him? Eric sighed and decided to turn away, he had already lost Kida, and he couldn't bare if he would lost Belle too. ''What do you want from me, Rolfe?'', he asked with a bored tone as he took the helmet off. He tried to avoid looking at Belle, because seeing her on those conditions would probably make him lost his temper, and right now that wasn't a good time to lose it.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:42 am

Even if she were in distress, Belle didn't want anyone trying to 'save' her. So, of course she frowned when he turned around and did what John asked. John on the other hand couldn't have been more amused. "Well. I want you to take me to Miss Dalmar. And then tell me where the white-haired bitch is," John said simply, holding Belle's shackles firmly. "After that, I may consider letting you go. All depends on my mood," John cooed.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:49 am

''Don't talk about her like that. She's so much better than you, Rolfe'', he growled and looked back. Eric could ran now, and leave that piece of shit, and he would do if Belle wasn't with him. ''I'll do what you're asking, only if you let Belle go as well'', Eric said calmly. He hated he had to do something for that guy, but if that could get him and Belle freed, why not giving the man what he wanted?
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:59 am

John chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Sure, sure..." He shrugged the issue off. "Of course. Why on earth would I want to harm a single hair on my precious baby sister's head?" John asked, feigning being offended. A smirk formed on his lips before he nodded his head towards the prison. "Lead the way, Storm."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:07 am

Eric pursed his lips unamused by the man in front of him, ''You might not harm her hair, but sure you're being very relapse about her wrists'', he said lowly and shoved him on the shoulder as he walked back to the prison. He waved to some of the guards he met on the way, getting many reactions, since suspicious to another light wave. ''A man passed by and took Kida. Nicolas Rider was his name'', he frowned a bit as he connected the dots. ''Any relation to Veggie boy?'', he asked looking back at Belle, but turned around shaking the thought from his mind. He walked down to the cells, and stopped by the one he had left the councilwoman. ''I think I tossed the key at the hall... I'm not sure about it'', he said nonchalantly and looked at John's face.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:15 am

John paid no heed to the comment nor the shove. He merely followed after Storm, Belle in tow. "Nicholas?" John repeated, looking back at Belle for a brief moment. Belle had wide eyes, a scowl on her lips. She didn't necessarily like Nicholas, but she hoped he really had changed for the better. She nodded mutely to Eric's question, though. "Great. Kida's being used to help take down the Council, then," John muttered, rubbing his temples. He looked up when he heard the boys comment of a key. The second he laid eyes on Marina, his jaw set. He did not look at Eric. He took Belle and pushed into the cell Kida had occupied. Shutting the door behind her, John turned a rather dark green gaze onto Eric.

With a swift swing of his arm, his fist connected with Eric's jaw, pushing him backwards into the wall and nearly breaking Eric's jaw in the process. He pinned the man up onto the wall with his hand tightly around Storm's neck. "John! Stop!" Belle pleaded, grabbing the bars of the cell and looking towards John with wide, golden eyes. He ignored her. "M-Marina?! Please, wake up! Make him stop! Please!" Belle begged, her voice like a small childs.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:32 am

Eric rose an eyebrow and looked briefly at Belle being locked into the cell. Then he turned his blue eyes at John, and smirked smugly until he felt John's fist at his jaw, and a sharp sting at the bone. ''Well, I guess I hit a button, didn't I?'', he mocked and once again he got his guard down when he was pinned. He laughed a bit at the coincidence of having a hand around his neck, the same way he worked at Dalmar.

Marina heard some noises nearby, and slowly she was feeling her body again, sore of being on one clumsy position at the cold ground. She coughed sorely, and looked up to Belle at the cell across. She sat on the ground and looked further, at the same time Eric pulled his legs up. Eric had to do something fast, so he pulled his legs next to his chest, and moving them, quickly he pushed John to the ground. He fell on the floor too, but fastly he lunged at John and threw a hard punch against his nose when Marina screamed, with a hoarsed voice. ''Stop, both of you!''. She was scared, but she knew she had to do something to stop them, not to mention this was the first time she saw John after she left him, and for sure this wasn't not she imagined this moment would be.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:38 am

John hissed as he was kicked to the ground, and again as he felt the boys fist connect to his nose. He had Eric onto his back before the boy could do anything. He threw a few hard, fast punches to Eric's cheeks and jaw, not caring what he broke. But, he soon calmed, knowing now that he needed Eric. He sighed and got up, pulling Eric to his feet and then tossing him into the cell with Belle.

Belle gasped and was quick to Eric's side, her hands moving quickly to heal what she could, despite how weak she was already. "Marina, are you alright?" John asked calmly, wiping a bit of blood from his lips. "Move back," he murmured, then waited for her to do so before he kicked her cell door in. He pushed it open, then went over to her and gently touched her cheek, checking her face for any imperfection.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:54 am

Eric didn't saw the turning, and then he felt the harsh punches on his face. He didn't care of being punched at all, but he didn't like his face was the aim, so he tried to fight back, but it was useless. Marina stared at the two men struggling on the ground. However, she didn't say any other word. Eric threatened her before, and as much she wanted to help him, this time she let John do whatever he wanted to take out his anger.

Eric growled when he was tossed to the other cell, and gently pulled Belle away. ''Don't worry, Bells. I'm used with this kind of pain, remember?'', he said quietly and looked down to her with defeated eyes. Marina nodded quietly at John's question, ''It's just my throat...'', she whispered and stepped back as he ordered. She turned away when the door was kicked, and without wanting she smiled weakly and leaned into his gentle touch.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:03 am

John sighed in slight relief, but then looked down to her neck and frowned, seeing some bruises starting to form. He slid his hands down to her neck gently and caressed the marks. Sure, he knew he had probably bruised her before, but these weren't from him. He didn't have that control. "I wouldn't be in the wrong if I killed you for touching her, Storm," John muttered, shaking his head before he gently kissed Marina's forehead. He stood and brushed himself off.

"I don't care what kind of pain you're used to, Eric... I'm still going to help if I can. Like I always have," she murmured, her words more like a reminder than anything else. She leaned over and gently kissed his cheek, nuzzling her nose against his cheek affectionately.

John rolled his eyes at his sister. "Really, Belle... you fall for a thief, and then this failure of a man... I really thought I raised you better," he chastised. Belle only sneered at him. "Kida's the one in love with him. God knows what Nicholas want's her for," Belle muttered, gently wiping blood from Eric's face, despite him trying to move her away. "Oh, I know what he wants. And, I know what I want. Storm, you're going to work for me. Why? Because I have control over Belle and Kidagakash," He smirked.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:23 am

Marina looked up at his face, worried at the small bruises Eric made on him, but as she felt his hands on her neck she leaned more into him, like John was pulling her closer at every touch. She closed her eyes lightly when he kissed her forehead, and looked at him through her eyelashes as he walked back to Belle and Eric.

Eric let a small laugh out, ''I'm not going to win this fight, as always'', he said softly with a small smile towards her as she kissed his cheek. But he looked at John with cold eyes as he chastised Belle. He turned his face away and tried to count till ten or else he would lunge at that rascal again. ''She doesn't love me, Bells. Not anymore'', he whispered quietly at her, and gently tried to push her away again. But as John kept talking, he couldn't hold the bitter laughes, and looked coldly to Marina and then back to John. ''You have no control over Kida... The older Rider is going to have her by his side all the time'', he muttered bitterly. ''And I'm sure the younger Rider is going to take more care over Belle, as I try to fade away'', he said with a small shrug. Marina held her breath when Eric glanced at her coldly, and she tried to understand what they were talking about.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:33 am

(I'm gonna sound stupid but uhh why is Marina locked up Suspect )
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:48 am

(Eric threw her in a cell after he tried to strangle her. x'3)

Belle rolled her eyes towards Eric's comment. "Idiot. Kida loves you more than her life. The girl hasn't slept well without you there. She's always crying. If I didn't love you, I'd beat the shit out of you for leaving her," Belle muttered.

John chuckled darkly. "See, Storm... I like control. I keep control. My sisters are terrified of me, because they both know what I'm capable of. However, I only have an interest in keeping them safe. Belle there? She's not going back to Rider. With Miss Marina refusing to stay in the mansion, we have some spare room at the place... Belle will get her old room back," John smiled sweetly, which only made Belle feel sick.

"As for Kida...Well. Nicholas can't keep his eyes on her all the time. Besides... He's a very attractive man, wouldn't you agree, Belle? I wouldn't be surprised if he woo's the girl. She's getting herself tied up with the wrong man, Eric. Worse than you, honestly. You can't say you don't care," John muttered.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:49 am

(uhhh HOWTHEFUCKDIDHEGETOUTOFHISJAILCELLTHEN??! Shocked )
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:04 am

[Marina opened his cell. She was tryign to save him, but he was too pissed with John, so he tried to hurt her... ]

Belle's words sank hard on him, he didn't like thinking that Kida suffered because of him. He thought she didn't want to be with him at all, so that's why he left her, to make her feel happy. ''She doesn't believe I loved her'', he said quietly and looked up at the ceiling. He didn't want to talk about his love life in front of John and Marina.

He looked down at John, and rolled his eyes at him. This guy was really annoying, but he was right about Nicolas. The guy was charmingly, and he couldn't hold himself as he sneered. ''If this guy is worse than you, I think I could stand working at you to save Kida from him. Upon one condition, that I can be closer to Belle, to protect her from you'', he said seriously holding his gaze firmly. Marina was getting more lost into the conversation, being hit by the amount of news. She wasn't approving the idea of John hiring Eric at all, but right now she couldn't give her opinion about the matter.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:08 am

(ohhhh Razz I see)
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:11 am

(Marina, just subtly in the background. XD)

Belle kept her mouth shut for now. Maybe when John finished and they were alone, she could try and reason with Eric. Right now, there were more important things to worry about than their love lives. "Oh, don't worry. You'll be staying at the mansion as well, Storm. Neither of you will be able to leave, unless I'm with you. I believe that's the circumstances Nicholas is giving Kida, if he's going by the guidelines... Wouldn't want to be unfair," He sneered.

"Marina... where is it you're staying? I don't feel right having you go home alone if you're hurt," John asked quietly, turning to look at her with a soft gaze.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:24 am

Eric just nodded at John, and said quietly, ''I'm in...'', he looked briefly at Belle after turning back to John. ''If you're following his steps, I guess you want me to do the same kind of work he asked Kida?'', he asked calmly, his temper more in control now that he knew he was with Belle on this.

Marina looked at him and tilted her head slight. How could he be so hard on Belle and Eric, and on the next second be so gentle with her? She looked down and cleaned her throat before she said. ''I'm surprised you don't know where I'm staying by now. But if you want, you could follow me. Damon misses you'', she said softly the last part.

[Sometimes she just like to watch... Suspect ]
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:36 am

Belle sighed when John turned to Marina. She looked to Eric and frowned slightly. Sure, she wasn't going to be able to tell Flynn, considering she knew John wasn't letting her go home. But, at least Eric was there and she knew he was safe. She leaned her head onto his shoulder and sighed, closing her eyes. She hadn't realized how weak she actually was. Her wrists were still bleeding, which didn't help the lightheaded feeling she was having still. Thankfully, though, the bleeding had slowed drastically, considering how little she had been moving her hands now.

John pursed his lips. His fist clenched slightly at the mention of Damon. He was tempted to tell her how he hadn't been the one to leave, but he re framed, for once in his life. "I looked into it... But, I've been a bit busy recently. I knew you were safe, at least," He shrugged. "I need to get these two home... Surely you could just stay at the mansion for one night?"
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:48 am

Eric sighed softly and let Belle rest her head on his shoulder. He looked down and studied her for a moment. She looked tired, and those wrists didn't look good. He placed his hand upon them and mumbled a couple of words, then all her pain ran through his system, and he leaned his head back on the wall, waiting for the council couple to decide their lives.

Marina bit her lip and thought for a moment. Sure Damon would be save with Jasmine and Maggie, but she would miss him being apart for just one night. ''I will, but we sleep in separate rooms'', she said quietly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:51 am

Belle sighed in relief as the pain slipped from her, but at the same time, she hated knowing Eric was feeling it. She whispered a small thank you and nestled her head against the crook of his neck.

John pursed his lips, but nodded anyway. "Of course. Just means those two will have to share a room," He said simply. He helped her up, and gently brushed her hair back behind her ears. "I'll make sure you're given treatment from any damage that idiot over there inflicted," He murmured before brushing his fingertips against her cheek gently.

(he's such a bipolar fuck. XD)
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:02 am

Eric wrapped his arm around her small framed and whispered an welcome back. He didn't bother feeling her pain, he rather feel the physical pain than the other one, knowing that Kida loved him and suffered because of him. He felt like shit knowing that.

Marina closed her eyes and softly leaned onto his touch again. She felt good being by his side, but maybe Eric and Belle mustn't share one room. She didn't trust Eric, even seeing him acting around so gently around her, or maybe, deep down she wanted to be the one sharing the bed tonight, but she wasn't so confident to admit that to herself. ''Thank you, John'', she smiled simply, ''But I rather share the bed with you and make the guests comfortable with one room for each other'', she said quietly and pursed her lip softly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:30 pm