Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Con vs. Con ( Tag: Kida )

Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

Con vs. Con ( Tag: Kida )  - Page 2 Empty Re: Con vs. Con ( Tag: Kida )

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:39 am

(I don't feel like switching accounts. XD)

Belle looked down to her hands as she felt his pulse under her hands. She smiled a bit and looked back to him. "I want to know everything about you, Flynn...I hated seeing you how you were the other day -- drunk, cold..." She shook her head and frowned. "Is that why you wouldn't drink before...? Was your...father like that?" She questioned, testing a theory she'd had once before.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:33 am

Flynn looks down, whispering that he was sorry to her. He nods slowly, looking back at her through his eyelashes. He leans back against the wall, looking out into the room. "Since I was born till the day I turned 5, my father either stayed home, sleeping for the whole day, if me and my grandmother were lucky, or when the sun started to go down, he went to the village, drinking until he couldn't cry anymore of my mother's death. Before I could comprehend what was going on, he used to come home, screaming at my Grandmother, breaking nearly all the furniture, flipping it over, and sometimes he would slap her across the face just because she didn't respond to his question, didn't greet him hello, or for even just being in the way."

Flynn shook his head lightly before continueing, "When I was able to react to what he was doing, he'd take his anger towards me. Every night he came home he used to scream, saying how my Grandmother should have just drowned me when she had the chance or why she would she nuture the devil's son. He used to give all sorts the names that one can imagine... If I even talked back or looked at him weird, he'd punch straight across the face... The night before my 5th birthday, he came home and I could see that it was going to be horrible..." He starts going down to a low whispers, his eyes looking down at his hands. "He came home... and he started to... beat my grandmother... over and over..." He looks over at her sadly, grabbing her hand and interlacing his fingers with hers. "I just... couldn't take it anymore... I grabbed the nearest thing that I could, which happened to be a vase, and I hit my father with it... What happened afterwards... let's just say I blacked out because it was so bad... I awoke a few days afterwards and my Grandmother told me that my father disappeared on my birthday..."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:13 am

Belle frowned as she listened to the story. She bit her lip and looked away for a moment, some of the things reminding her of her childhood. But, she forced those thoughts away and looked back to Flynn, only focusing on him. She wanted to hug him, to take those memories away and replace them with a happy childhood he deserved.

When he took her hand, she gently kissed the back of it and sighed, letting him finish his story before she enveloped him in a hug, gently climbing onto his lap to hold him better. "I'm so sorry that happened to you, Flynn...You didn't deserve it," she mumbled. "I've always been taught by John that we get what we deserve but...you didn't," she sighed, running her hand soothingly through his hair as she laid her head onto his shoulder.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:57 am

Flynn smiles a bit at her before shaking his head. "No one deserves to get treated like that, the way both of us did... You're an amazing person Belle..." Flynn whispers, stroking her hair and leaning his head against hers.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:12 am

Belle sighed, for once letting his words get past her walls. Even if she had a hard time believing the words he said, she would try. "I love you," She mumbled, nuzzling her head against the crook of his neck. "I'm sorry for being so distant...I just...wasn't sure how to handle myself," she muttered, then held him closer. "I hated being apart from you, though..."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:45 pm

"And I love you..." He whispers back before shaking his head lightly. "No, I understand why you were... I said things that I really shouldn't have..." He sighs before looking at down at Belle. His eyes shine with an idea and he gently moves her face to look at him. "Come with me... I want to show you two places. You wouldn't mind spending the night outside... Will you?"

((BEACHBEACHBEACHBEACHBEACHBEACHBEACH... And somewhere special. :3 ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Belle looked to Flynn with a newly curious spark to her bright golden eyes. "Outside?" she mused, arching a brow. "No, I wouldn't mind...as long as you'll keep me warm," She said with a small smile. She pecked his lips and then kissed him again a bit deeper, remembering just how much she loved the feel of his lips. She broke the kiss after a long moment and smiled shyly. "Sorry..." she apologized, knowing her attention span had taken her off track.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:54 pm

"Don't..." Flynn smiles before kissing her also. He wraps his arms around Belle's waist, hugging her close to his body. He breaks the kiss with a smile. "Thank you..." He whispers, Thanking her for so many reasons. He kisses her lightly on her lips, cheeks, temples, nose, and forehead. He grins at her before standing, still having his arms wrapped around her waist, and placing her down on the ground.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:37 pm

Belle giggled gently as he kissed her face. She hadn't smiled this much in the time they had been apart. It made her feel light -- happy. As she was placed on her feet, she smoothed out her dress and turned her gaze onto him. "So. Where are we headed?" She questioned.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:46 am

"That... is a secret Ms. Rolfe." Flynn winks as he grins. "Let me change out of this sweaty Training clothes and we can head out." He kisses her on the lips again before heading back upstairs, stripping off his shirt as he goes.

(( He's like a kid in the candy store... XDD ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:01 am

Belle smiled, shaking her head a bit as she laughed gently, watching the way he grinned. It was nice to see him happy again -- and even nicer to know she was a part of making him happy aga--Oh... She bit her bottom lip slightly as she found herself distracted by his shirt being pulled off of his far too well toned back and so carelessly tossed to the side. She blinked rapidly as he moved out of her sight and cleared her throat slightly, smiling to herself.

She trotted upstairs and sat onto the back of the sofa, swinging her legs casually as she waited for him.

(x3 She has ADD. Notice that yet? XD)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:10 pm

(( Severly XD ))

Flynn walks back in with his casual clothes, his satchel across his chest, and two cloaks resting on his arm. He walks to Belle and bows, offering his hand to her. He smikrs upwards to her, "Ready Madam Rolfe?"
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Belle almost pouted, seeing Flynn with a shirt on again. She resisted that urge and put a smile on her lips. "Well...as ready as I'll be for not knowing where we're going," she mumbled with a small, playful pout on her bottom lip. "But. Yes, I'm ready to go, Sir Rider," She chirped, her bright smile returning as she hopped up and took his hand.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:11 am

"Good." He smiles before sweeping her up into his arms bridal style. He grins before kissing her lips and nose and heading outside. He walks towards Max, the white steed neighing happily seeing the two. Flynn places her on top of Max before hauling himself on Max. Flynn whispers in Max's ear and the horse instantly takes off into a direction.

(( Off to the Forest :3 ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:23 pm