Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

You found me {Tag: Kida]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

You found me {Tag: Kida] Empty You found me {Tag: Kida]

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Eric wake up before Kida on the next day. He was feeling weird, a good weird feeling... He was closer to have all he ever wanted. A family. A real family with a woman he loved. It was too good to believe, but it was true, and he smiled to himself during all the time he cooked the breakfast. When everything was done, he set the tray, and put a single flower on it and walked towards their room. ''Good morning, sunshine'', he cooed, with a crooked smile.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

You found me {Tag: Kida] Empty Re: You found me {Tag: Kida]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Kida slept longer than she normally did. Maybe it was just how tired she actually was from everything that had happened. She woke to the smell of fresh breakfast. As she heard Eric cooing at her, she giggled and say up, trying to fix her messy hair. "Morning," she yawned gently. She tilted her head, gazing at the tray he held. "Pancakes, fruit, and... Sausage? You can have the meat. I don't eat meat," she smiled sheepishly. "You shouldn't be pampering me, though... You're going to make me spoiled," she giggled.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:45 pm

He chukled and placed the tray between them on the bed. ''And who told you the sausage was for you?'', he teased and leaned to kiss her lips tenderly. ''I already know you don't eat meat, Kiki... And it's better of you get used to this, because I'm going to pamper you everyday'', he smirked and winked at her as he took a seat on the bed across her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Kida smiled a bit. He knew that already. So, he did pay attention. She giggled softly and shook her head, a smirk pulling on her lips. "I'm glad...but, spoiling is bad," she chastised playfully. She shook her head and stretched her legs out to rest on his lap. "So... Can we go by the river today?" She questioned, smiling hopefully.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:03 pm

He smirked and took one sausage, ''Hmm, and who told you I play nice?'', he teased and took a bite. ''You know what we could do at the river today? I was thinking that instead you shoving me at the water, we could decide where we're going to build our house...'', he said with a tender smile.

Last edited by Eric Storm on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:10 pm

Kida smirked, rolling her eyes at his first statement. "You never have played nice..." She laughed gently, then blushed softly at his final statement. "But, its fun to shove you in the water," she teased, smiling softly before she bit her lip. "House plans sounds nice, baby," she mumbled with a shy smile.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Eric shook his head, ''Nope, it's not fun... I can get sick because of the cold water... Almost did last time you shoved me'' he chuckled and looked down before meeting her blue, beautiful eyes... He tilted his head and smirked, ''So, how do picture our home? It must have a stable, for Spirit and Willow.'', he chuckled.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Kida ran her hand back through her hair and smiled apologetically. She took a bite of the pancakes and snickered to herself. "We should probably make the stable a bit bigger... Spirit might get a little frisky with my Willow," she said with a smirk on her lips. "Our house will have to have three bedrooms... And an art room. I like to draw," she murmured. "At the river, I can draw a sketch of the house," she smiled, brushing her foot gently against his leg.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:54 pm

''I wouldn't mind tamming one of Spirit's foal'', he smirked back at her. ''I believe three bedrooms sounds good, I would like to have a porch in front of the house, so we could seat there by sunset and watch the river from there'', he mused and smirked wider feeling her foot brushing his leg.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:11 pm

"A porch sounds nice..." Kida murmured, smiling to herself. "It should be two stories high...And we should have a balcony outside our room. I can do my yoga from up there," she nodded, then took note of the smirk on Eric's lips. She smirked herself and brushed her foot up his leg playfully, brushing her toes against
    the apex of his legs. She blinked innocently before taking a bite of one of the Apple slices.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:22 pm

''Kida...'', his tone was disapproving at her foot brushing up his leg, but his eyes glimpsed playfully. ''We should have a private balcony... I don't want anybody seeing you making your yoga'', he chuckled, and smirked down to her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Kida giggles cutely and bat her eyelashes. "Oh, its not like you don't like it," she said with a pout on her lips as she rubbed her foot playfully against him. She smirked and shrugged her shoulders. "I want you to learn yoga... You'll have to help me more when I start looking like I ate a watermelon," she pouted. "You know what's fun? Yoga, when your naked," she mused. "Wouldn't that be a sight for any hikers?" She smirked.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Eric almost choked with the juice when she talked of making yoga being naked... ''I don't know if I should make yoga with you... I'm afraid we're always going to end in one way, especially when we're already naked...'', he pointed with a half smirk.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:10 pm

"You'll just have to control your...urges," Kida smirked, flexing her toes against him. "Especially with a baby in the house," she pointed out, smirking slightly. "We should do some yoga. I have yet to see how flexible you can be, Storm," she grinned. She moved the tray out of the way and captured his lips in a kiss.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:17 pm

''I've heard that babies sleep all day long.... So, he won't be a problem'', he laughed softly and wrapped his arms around her, bringing her into his lap as he kissed her tenderly... ''By the way, speaking of the kid, have you thought about names?'', he asked softly as he pulled from the kiss and took one of the sliced apples and gently leaned towards her mouth, ''You must eat, love'', he cooed with a crooked smile.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Kida rolled her blue hues and took a bite of the Apple. "Bossy..." She smirked. She hummed quietly as she thought about his question. "I've thought about a few names... Gavin... Dorian... Jasper..." She shrugged her shoulders, her hand resting on her stomach tenderly. "What about you? Any names?" She asked, picking up another piece of fruit in her teeth, offering for him to take a bite.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Eric caressed her cheeck gently and took a bite of the apple she oferred. His hands rested aimless on her thigh as he thought about names... ''Hmm, I like Peter... Edmund... and Edward... Jasper is also nice, but now way my son is going to be called Dorian...'', he teased and leaned down to kiss her stomach. The bump wasn't even noticeable yet, but he knew his son was growing inside her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:47 pm

"Edward...Hmm..." Kida looked down to him and smiled slightly as she watched him as he kissed her stomach. She bit her lip, her gaze endearing. "What's wrong with Dorian?" She teased right back, giggling gently. "Edward or Jasper...They both sound nice," she mumbled. She ran her fingers through his hair and pulled him up to kiss his lips. "I love you...and I love your son...Our son," she mumbled against his lips.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:55 pm

''Jacob is also nice.... But I liek Edward better since it starts with 'E', just like my name and my mother's...'', he mused with a small smirked as he kissed her back. ''God damn, I love you too, Kida... You and our kid'', he smirked, but after he frowned... ''Hmm, I don't like the name Dorian because I've met a girl with this name'', he shrugged slightly and looked up to her, with tender eyes.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:06 pm

"If that's how youre going to play it, Kellan is a nice name, too," Kida smirked. "No Dorian, then," she nodded, kissing his forehead gently. "Every time I think of what he's going to look like...I see you. None of me. Which isn't bad. I mean, Nirethia will just be have another handsome playboy running around," she giggled.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:15 pm

''Kellan...'', he mused quietly and smiled brightly at her, not holding a small laugh as she talked of how she imagined their son would look like. ''Hmmm, I hope he has your eyes... I know we both have blue eyes, but your hues are more beautiful than mine'', he mumbled and kiss down on her shoulder. ''You should finish your breakfast before we go to the river'', he cooed.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:20 pm

She smiled a bit and tilted his chin to look at her. "You have these eyes that I love...they tell me everything you don't want me to know. It's rather amazing," she mumbled, kissing his lips. "I'm not hungry, Eric..." She pouted.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:29 pm

''It's fucking unfair...'', he pouted playful and kissed her lips tenderly. ''No, no... try to eat all the apple, I know you like it, and I want my son to be born big and strong, just like his daddy...'', he chuckled and kissed her lips again.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Kida smirked and cupped his cheeks. "I love your eyes...and I love you," she mused, kissing him deeply. She sighed and took another bite of the apple, finishing It off. "There," she mumbled, pouting at him. "He's not going to eat meat...so, he's not getting his protein that way," she sighed lightly. "I'll teach him yoga...he'll be flexible and strong at the same time," she nodded.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:56 pm

''I love you more'', he whispered against her lips and chuckled seeing her eating all the apple, ''Good girl'', he mused and kissed her neck tenderly. He shook his head, ''He can be flexible and strong, and he's also going to ride a horse better than anyone in Nirethia, and he'll be the greatest lady killer this kingdom ever saw...'', he mused and thought to himself, 'And he's going to eat meat alone with his daddy'. At that thought he smirked softly at her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:30 am