Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Con vs. Con ( Tag: Kida )

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Con vs. Con ( Tag: Kida )  Empty Con vs. Con ( Tag: Kida )

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:27 am

Flynn exhales slowly as he concentrates. He throws two punches at the dummy, one to lift it off the ground and the other to send it flying to the wall. It didn't make a mark on the dummy or the wall, Flynn only using a percentage of his strength. He jogs over and grabs the dummy again, dragging it back to prepare for another one.

Flynn was down in Belle's 'not-so-secret' training area, regaining any moves that were slipping from being perfection. Even since the head injury, Flynn hasn't had the chance to train or accept a job in a while. Now that things settled with Belle, he can refocus on getting his head restraighten out and add harmony into his soul. He used her training area as a main reason to stay close to her, not wanting to be apart from Belle. Even more so when Kida was distracting Eric more often than not. Sure, her training are consisted with a style of an assasin, killing others, which wasn't his at all but he couldn't complain when he got to spend more time with her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

Con vs. Con ( Tag: Kida )  Empty Re: Con vs. Con ( Tag: Kida )

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:03 am

"So, a con-artist, huh?" Belle questioned, walking back from the kitchen. "Yep. Once I picked up hypnosis, I found it's pretty easy to con people," she smirked slightly. "Speaking of which, why in the Hell would teach someone like Eric magic?!" She snapped quietly, though a smile tugged on her lips. Belle laughed and rolled her eyes. "He's really not that bad, Kiki," Belle smirked. "And he's not kidding when he says he's good in b-"

"So where's Flynn at?" Kida cut in, her cheeks flushed a warmer shade of tan that held red. Belle giggled and shrugged, looking around. "I think he's downstairs -- practicing his fighting or something," Belle mumbled, looking away for a moment. Kida tilted her head slightly, furrowing her brows as she saw her sisters distant expression. "You don't like him fighting, do y-"

"Why don't you go join him? You two have the same style, I'm sure," Belle said hurriedly, giving a sheepish smile and then ducking outside. Kida sighed, rubbing her arm idly and then turning her hues to the stairs behind the bookcase.

"Flynn?" She called out when she reached the armory of a room down there. She noted doors. How big was this place?! She poked her head into the room she heard noise from and spotted Flynn. "Hey there," She said, giving him a small smile. She liked Flynn, and therefore showed her softer side around him. "So...I know it's fun clubbing a mannequin, but uh...I also know my sister's fighting style is to the death. If I understand it, you prefer escape over death, no?" She hummed, tilting her head, her white hair falling over her shoulder. "How about sparring with someone in the same field as you?" She asked, smiling.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:39 am

Flynn stopped midway of his move as soon as he heard a voice. He looks over, giving a small smile. "Ah, it's you. Good day to you, Kida." He greeted her before chuckling a bit at her comment. "Yea, I think both of them are getting a bit tired of my fighting. I guess it's not as fun as it is deadly, hm?" He jokes with a smile.

Flynn tilts his head a bit as she asked to spar with him and he chuckles again, "It would be a pleasure, if you would truely like to. I'm a bit rusty, so pardon if I'm not up to par." He pushes the dummy out of the way before walking to his position.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Kida smiled a bit and nodded. She pulled her long sleeved shirt off, exposing the simple blue halter she wore often. She then smirked and approached her starting spot. "I'll try to be gentle on you," She said playfully, winking towards him. She sauntered around him carefully, then swung her leg around, aiming to hit his head.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:18 am

Flynn smiles a bit before concentraiting on Kida. Flynn swiftly ducks her kick, jumping a bit away from her. "If I didn't know better, I would imagine that was for my head no?"
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:21 am

"Oui," Kida smirked, sinking back down into her usual sparring stance. She tilted her head at him and then dashed at him, stooping low and swinging her leg out to knock him from his feet.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:28 am

Flynn jumps and performs a quick one handed backflip. As he landed, he resumed his position, grinning at Kida. "I have to say, both you and Belle have quite the same style. Both quick and deviant in your moves."
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:32 am

Kida laughed softly from her spot low on the ground. "Hmm...Well, we are sisters. Belle goes to kill. I go to disarm," She shrugged. "Though, I have to admire the fact you're pretty agile," She smirked. "Too bad you're backing yourself into a wall," She winked, a smug grin coming over her lips. She flipped backwards, spinning around in the air merely for show. She giggled as she landed, then waved him forward. "C'mon. Try me."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:00 am

A smirk tugs at the corner of his lip before he speeds towards Kida. He stops close enough to her, throwing a soft punch, knowing fully well she was going to dodge that, and a few seconds afterwards, swinging his leg to hit her in her midstomach area.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:33 am

Kida easily dodged his hand. He seemed to know she would. She, however, was fast. She flipped, using the leg he swung as leverage and yanked said leg out from under him as she landed, pulling him to the ground. She smirked and held his ankle, looking down at him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:11 am

"Very clever of you, Miss Kida." Flynn compliments before easily tugging his ankle away from her hand and using it to swipe the back of her knees, knocking her off balance. He sits up quickly, catching her from hitting the ground.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:15 am

Kida gasped, surprised she'd actually gotten tripped up. She smirked slightly as he caught her and sighed heavily in defeat. "Not bat, Mr. Rider," She murmured, ruffling his hair lightly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:31 am

"Not bad yourself Miss Kida." He smiles before standing up and placing her on ground. "I must say, I do enjoy your style a little better than Belle's. Much less aggressive." He chuckles.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:36 am

Kida laughed softly, shaking her head. "Belle wasn't always so aggressive...She used to be kind of sweet," Kida teased, smirking.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:53 am

"Sweeter than she is now? That's almost impossible, she'll turn into sugar for being so sweet." Flynn jokes a bit.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:51 am

Kida giggled and shook her head smiling. "I'm really glad she found someone like you...Don't let her go, alright?" She tilted her head to the side and grinned a bit. "Tell me...How flexible are you?" She smirked a bit.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:49 am

Flynn looks over at Kida before smiling, "Thanks..." He looks back down, shaking his head. "I've already done it once, I'm not doing it again." He whispers, looking down at his hands. Flynn looks back up a Kida with a raised brow. "Uhm... Not as much as I should be, but I'm pretty decent... Why?"
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:18 am

Kida shrugged nonchalantly and chuckled softly. "No reason. You should try yoga. It would make it easier for you to escape. And, I'm sure Belle wouldn't mind the new flexibility," She winked before laughing gently. But, her laughter soon died down and she pursed her lips. "Hey...are things alright with you two...? She's been a little...down," Kida said slowly, trying to be gentle about the topic. She had noticed Belle only got that way when Flynn was mentioned or was around. She connected that much.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:40 am

"Oh... Sounds... Painful... No thanks..." Flynn chuckles before blinking as she asked the question about him and Belle. He puts on a smile, "It's nothing... We just haven't spoken in awhile... that's all..." Flynn pushes back all the stray strands of his hair in a frustrated, defeated way. He walks pass Kida, sitting down the steps, looking down at his twisted hands.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:58 am

Kida frowned a bit and crossed her arms. "And, why is that?" She questioned, watching how he reacted to the simple topic. She was stepping into that older sibling role. "She avoids the topic..." She mumbled, moving over and crouching in front of him. "You shouldn't do the same...Distance between you two isn't good for either of you. I can tell that and I haven't been here all that long," She pointed out.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:24 am

Flynn looks up at her through his eyelashes, before sighing, closing his eyes and placing his hand on his forehead. "Because I'm a dumbass. There." He finally says looking at Kida. "The night that... John did what he did... I was drinking. It was right before me and her talked and I just drank... I never once drank in my life, trying to keep a promise after all these years..." He whispers the last part before standing back up, walking back into the training area.

"While I was trying to convince Belle how much I wanted to be with her, she tells me that... Eric and Her had slept together... I was so upset that later on with Eric... I said things that I shouldn't have said. That not only hurt Eric but Belle as well. I was such an ass that night, that I didn't even apologized. I tried apologizing in the morning but... she won't even talk to me..." Flynn chuckles sadly, pushing back the hairs again. He drags himself over to a wall, pressing his back against it, and sliding down. He looks at his hands a bit, before shaking his head and burying in his arms.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:49 am

Kida watched him with sad eyes, seeing how torn apart he really was. She played aimlessly with a strand of her hair and sighed softly as she saw him curl up the way he did. She walked over to him and sat down beside him. She gently stroked his hair and pursed her lips. "...I'm going to go get Belle," she said quietly. "She's just being stubborn. I know she wants to talk to you," Kida murmured, rolling her eyes at her sisters actions.

A few moments later, Kida had Belle over her shoulder. Belle was grumbling, but not struggling. As Kida set her on her feet, she pointed to Flynn to show Belle just why she was there. Belle frowned and looked down. "Don't let your pride get in the way, Belle," Kida murmured, touching her cheek. Belle sighed and nodded.

Kida went upstairs, leaving Belle alone with Flynn. Belle chewed her bottom lip, but eventually gave in and went to sit beside him. She leaned onto his side and hugged one of his arms.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:07 am

Flynn doesn't talk for a bit, seeming to give her the silent treatment right back. "Belle... every word that I said to him that night... I can't deny that it wasn't all true of how I was feeling... I was selfishly hurt and angry... And I lashed out on Eric... He didn't deserve any of the rude comments I made... Especially about the one of his mother..." He sighs heavily, pushing his hair back and leaving his hand there, closing his eyes.
    "I was an asshole and everything against my morals... I deserved everything, maybe worse... I am so sorry Belle... I was just afraid of losing you to Eric... again... But I guess it's too late, hm...?" He shakes his head before reburying his head again.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:18 am

Belle listened quietly, watching him cautiously, as if expecting him to say some of the things he had said before. But, he was still apologizing. She hadn't forgiven him the first time, but now...She could tell how sorry he actually was. She sighed softly and shook her head. "Hey..." She gently pulled his arms away from him and tilted his chin up. "You haven't lost me to anyone," she whispered, making sure she had his gaze. "I love you, Flynn Rider...I was upset because you hurt Eric, but because what you said fit me, too. I'm more like him than you'll probably ever know...He get's my pain, and that's why he's my best friend. I don't like seeing him hurt, the same way he doesn't like seeing me hurt," She explained quietly.

"But, Flynn...?" She leaned over and kissed his lips tenderly -- the first kiss they'd had since he'd been back. "I love you," She mumbled against his lips. "I was stupid to let you go like I did...I thought I was doing the right thing. I may have been -- I don't know. But...I'm not willing to lose you again. Another time would literally kill me," she said quietly, curling up at his side again. "As for Eric...well, if you haven't noticed yet, he's a bit infatuated with my sister," she mumbled with a slight laugh, trying to lighten the atmosphere.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:11 am

Flynn looks into her eyes as he listen carefully. He chuckles a bit, "I'm suprise she's even talking to him..." He looks at her with a small smile before kissing her lips softly. "I love you Belle..." He whispers against her lips before grabbing her hands, placing them on his chest, where his heart is. "And... I want you to know more about me... and my past... Not just the basic details..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:03 pm