Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

No One Touches My Rose [Tag: Dimitri and Marina]

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

No One Touches My Rose [Tag: Dimitri and Marina] - Page 2 Empty Re: No One Touches My Rose [Tag: Dimitri and Marina]

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:24 pm

((and you will get one >83 muahahahaha~))

Dimitri scribbled down something on his papper, at the same time litsening to what they were saying. Eric huh? No wonder Vanessa liked him. Well no surprise there... she had a major crush on the Korso twins afterall. And look, he ahd guessed right once again about the murder and rapist! Really, this was starting to get boring, he wanted to be surprised as well.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

No One Touches My Rose [Tag: Dimitri and Marina] - Page 2 Empty Re: No One Touches My Rose [Tag: Dimitri and Marina]

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:13 am

Philip watched Marina intently as she spoke, taking in everything she told him. 'Korso...Korso...That name sounds familiar,' he thought, his brow furrowing and his mouth forming a bit of a frown as he gaze fell just slightly from Marina. He looked back up at the council woman as she handed him a piece of paper and he then studied it thoroughly. 'He had come with Cinderella hm? I wonder if she knew Eric...Maybe she might have an idea where he is...' A plot now started to form in his head, of people to talk to and places to see. "So do you have any plans to search for this man?" Philip asked, looking up at Marina again with a quizzical eyebrow raised.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:25 am

Marina nodded quietly, ''We're workin on this, your highness... Our guards know how he looks like, and if he walks into the town our guards will sure catch him. All the Korsos are wanted in town... But the woods is very difficult to make a search, he with the rest of his family could be everywhere. The woods is a big trap, full of bandits, my sister-in-law was attacked and almost died... I wouldn't risk my men lives over there'', she said simply, and eyed Dimitri at his desk.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:29 am

((it feels like Dim's not needed here anymore... x'3))

Dimitri felt eyes on him and smiled back towards Marina. "Aw that's to bad really, sicne I know where thre of those Korso's are and all," he sounded slihgtly dissapointed, though of course he was just playing around. "Sacrefices are needed sometimes Marina. No pain, no gain."
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:54 am

Philip watched Marina through slightly narrowed eyes as he listened to her intently, thinking over everything she said. So they were doing something, that was good. And she was right...They couldn't send soldiers out into the woods that are so dangerous. His eyes shifted to the side to look at Dimitri as the other male spoke, and the wheels in his head started to turn again, his eyes turning to the floor as he thought to himself. As much as he hated to even think it, Dimitri may be right. Sometimes you had to take a risk. And if it was to protect the people of Nirethia, well, that's what the soldiers and knights signed up for.

"If nothing changes soon, we may have to take the risk and search for him," Philip finally said, his face still towards the floor, but then turning his eyes up to meet Marina's. "I don't want to risk anyone's life either," Philip said in defensive agreement as he stood up and walked closer to Marina. "But sometimes...Sometimes you do have to take the risk," he said with a small shrug, and then leaned forward slightly on a table in the center of the room, fighting the urge to glare at Dimitri, not wanting the councilman to think he was agreeing with him.

((You got lucky this time Dimitri.*shakes fist* XD That was Phil!!!! I have no problems with you Dimi!!!X3))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:12 am

Marina widened her eyes as Dimitri talked. She knew James was at the dungeons, and that Eric was with Belle, but she knew nothing about the twins.
    She stood up right after Phillip, and gave him a small smile. ''I know... But we've not heard about him for a quite while'', she said briefly and walked towards Dimitri... ''Are you serious, Dimitri? Do you know where is the twins' hideout?'', she demand, looking at him with a intent gaze.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:20 am

((*gulp* Phil you're scary x'D ))

Grinning boyishly, Dimitri just waved after the prince as he stood up and left. Really, these people were just to easy.
    Turning his attention bakc to Marina, he shrugged and went back to his work infront of him. "as i said, i know where three of them are hiding," he repated. "I know about the twins hideout, already cheked it out but they wren't there. Returend a few days later only to find the gurads i left behind slaughterd," he stated blankly. "And the Hawkins boy escaped a while ago. I'm surpried you haven't noticed that yet."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:31 am

''What?? James escaped?? Is he stupid or what??'', Marina snapped, if he escaped, the chances of saving him from executation were nonexistent now. ''Why did you leave guards behind? We should drag the whole army over there and catch them for good this time...'', Marina pointed out. Even if Odette loved Micheal, and was waiting his son, which will become her godchild, Marina knew the twins needed to get arrested, not only for Nirethia, but also for all the other places they committed atrocities through the years.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:39 am

He just sighend boreldy, unfaced by her reaction and played with the pen he was holding. "I was doing my god damn job Marina, and for your infromation i was this time only following the king's orders. He told me to lead his knights there," he said tiredly. "And about young Hawkins, you're too kind Marina," he said seriously and stood up. "The reason this kingdom is falling apart and into the hands of the wrong people, it's beaucse youa nd the roylad fmaly are trying to 'save' everyone, even the wrong people who only cares about destruction. Learn to let that naive side of yours go."
    With that said he picke du his papers and turned to the door, deciding to take a walk and vivst the graveyard quick before finishing his work at home. "Fa would have for once agreed with me," he said with a smile and opened the door to leave.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:56 am

Marina didn't say a word to him. Well, the king wasn't very bright on let a couple of man next to their hideout, and Dimitri was wrong about the young James. She saw how much the boy cared about Aladdin, if he was capable of loving, then there was salvation for him... But about the twins, Marina wasn't so sure. She forgave Joseph for what he had done to her father, but the man just sneered at her face. Was she naive? Yes, until certain level, it brought her much trouble, but her compassionate side couldn't change anything about her naivety.

She just nodded at him as he headed towards the doors, and a moment later she left the buidling too. She needed to have a talk with certain Aurora.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:52 am

((I...Uh..Never had him exit....Razz I'll do that now.XD))

Philip stood up as Marina did, grimacing at what she said. "Well, I guess just let me know if there are any new developments," he called after Marina, sending a final glare towards Dimitri before exiting the court room, hands lightly clenched in balls. He slowed his pace as the door closed behind him, leaning back as he heard some light shouting come from Marina, but then shook it off and continued on his way, his brow furrowed. He walked out of the court house with a purpose, lifting his face up, and then headed out towards the town square. He had one more stop to make before going back to check on Aurora.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:58 pm