Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I learned to enjoy this [Tag Aurora]

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

I learned to enjoy this [Tag Aurora] Empty I learned to enjoy this [Tag Aurora]

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:30 am

"Hey old man," a cold and mocking voice was heard in the garveyard, still as empty and dark as it always was, even during the day.
    The young council member stopped infront one of the bigger tombstones, hands inside his pockets.
    He still hated the fact that he had to give this... this fuckign pedophile a proper funeral, but it was all an act after all. All according to plan.
    He remember how he had fought to grin like a mad man when they buried him, but apperntley he had always been a great actor, having everyone belive he was completley devastated, when in truth he only wanted to sing his heart out and celebrate.
    Sighing, he rubbed his still sore yaw after the hard punch he got from the prince. "You should be proud, I'm becoming more like you it would seem," he contiued in a bored tone. "I broke someone, took their innocne and didn't even regret it."

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:49 am