Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I learned to enjoy this [Tag Aurora]

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

I learned to enjoy this [Tag Aurora] Empty I learned to enjoy this [Tag Aurora]

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:30 am

"Hey old man," acold and mocking voice was heard in the garveyard, still as emty and dark as at always,even during the day.
    The young council member stopped infront one of the bigger tombstones, hands inside his pockets.
    He still ahted the fatc that he had to give this... this fuckign pedophile a proper funeral, but it was all an act after all. All according to plan.
    He remember how he had fought to grin like a mad man when they buried him, but apperntley he ha dalways been a great actor, having everyone belive he was completley devastated, when in truth he only wnated to sing his heart out and celebrate.
    Sighing, he rubbe dhi still sore yaw after the hard punch he got from the prince. "You should eb proud, I'm becoming more like you it woud seem," he contiued in a bored tone. "I broke someone, took their innocne and didn't even regrett it."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

I learned to enjoy this [Tag Aurora] Empty Re: I learned to enjoy this [Tag Aurora]

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:35 am

Aurora headed out to the graveyard after meeting that creepy Reverend...she shuddered the mere thought of him made her slightly ill. She paused in her steps when she saw a familiar figure, her eyes widened and she stumbled back hoping he wouldn't notice her. Luck however didn't seem to agree with her though and she stepped on a twig alerting her presence.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

I learned to enjoy this [Tag Aurora] Empty Re: I learned to enjoy this [Tag Aurora]

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:39 am

Dimitri slightly turned his ehad to look who ti was, and held bakc a roll of his eyes when he recognised the blonde woman. Just his luck huh? or more like, her bad luck, stumbling into him again. Her fear was as clear as could be.
    Deciding to just elt ehr be, he turned back to the tombstone infront of him.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:43 am

Aurora sagged in relief when he turned back to the headstone in front of him, however curiousity reared its ugly head and before she could stop herself she spoke. "So who are you visiting?" She asked calmly enough, even as her mind screamed at her to shut up.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:46 am

He looked back at her, givign her a look that clearly state she was an idiot. However, he began to rememberd why she interessted him the other night, and a sly smirk grew on his face.
    "My old man," he answeard simply.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:51 am

Aurora frowned and then glanced back at the headstone, "The one who raped you?" She asked quietly, once again she wished she could stuff something in her mouth...it just wouldn't shut up.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:55 am

A cold laugh erupted from the man, still with his back facing her. "So Maggie did tell you then. Stupid girl, likke you she doens't know how to keep those pretty little lips shut," he mocked and turned to afce ehr fully. "Yes. This is the one who raped me. whenever he flet like it, " he reapted, making it sound so antural, and uncraing. Like he didn't mind it one bit. "Until i staretd to enjoy it myself."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:58 am

Aurora stared at him with a mixture of emotion on her face, "H..how can you grow to enjoy something so painful?" She asked slowly, starting to wonder at that.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:02 am

He chuckled, and lifted a hand to her face, letting a figer run dow her cheek. "I could ask you the same thing," he said back with that sly, knowing grin of his.
    "..." he bakced away, before pushign past her wordlessly. He hated hismelf, felt disgust with himslef for having enjoying those things the man did to him. No matter how much he hated it, his body had always carved for it.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:07 am

Aurora bit her lip, knowing that he was right....at least partly, "It wasn't a one time thing though was it?" She asked quietly and inwardly hated her mouth for running...again.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:14 am

He stopped, shoulders tensing. Why did she keep asking?
    "No," he found himself answeraing. "It wasn't a one time thing. Obviously it wasn't...."
    How else would hehave gotten brainwashed enough to start enjoying that?
    He laughed. "It would seem that you suddnely care Aurora. Are you pittying me?"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:17 am

Aurora turned her head away, "You asked me not too remember?" She asked dryly even as she knew staying here would not be good.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:22 am

"Yes, I remember. So why does it seem like yu are anyway?" he pressed on, walking back to her with slow stepps. "Your dear firend, prince Philp paid me a visit by the way, scremaing iut for the whole wrold that I'm a rapist. Too abd thta will only end up with him getting into trouble. The last thing those royals need," he chuckled once he reached her again. "I understand how you feelm you wnat to see me suffer, have me hanged. I would've too if I were you."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:33 am

She closed her eyes, she should have known Phillip would over react. A part of her was inwardly pleased but thw other part....not so much. "I was afraid he'd lose his temper....and yes while a part of me would like to see you hang the other part of me...well it just, it doesn't want you hurt." She admitted honestly. She was suprised that she was admitting this but Dimitri had been drunk....and she had deserved what he had done to her...she shouldn't have poked into his private life.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:42 am

He stuided her, in all honesty not that surprised when she admitted this. Again, he ad been right about not having to worry. It was getting kind of annoying, always knowing what to expect.
    "I'm not gonna stop you from telling everything, my dear colleague is gonna ask you what happend, and she's good at tellign when soemone's lying," he told her blankly. "You could almost say my futrue is in your hands," he grinned wickedly.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:46 am

She rolled her eyes, "Oh don't be so dramatic, I think we both know that even if I testify nothing against you will hold up." She pointed out. In fact she was pretty sure his servants wouldn't dare speak against him and for good reason no doubt.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:48 am

He sighend, his smile turning more kinder. "You know, when offerd the chance to egt your ay you should just take it," he stated. "Don't be so afraid, that will get you no where."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:51 am

She sighed, "I'm not afraid." She argued, well ok she was afraid....after all he had raped her. "Why..why are you saying that anyway? Aren't you...oh I don't know worried that my testimony might hold up?" She asked.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:57 am

He laughed quitely at her question. Yes, normal people would be worried and hurry up to take care of the problem before it was solved. But he, justa s before in the court, couldn't bring hmself to worry, he wan nothing but calm. And he knew, that worry was often the first clue to find the guilty one.
    "Nope. Not at all," he admitted. "It's not like anyone inside the court trusts me anyway," he chuckled. "No matter what I acomplish. There's already so amny rumors going arund about us, worse than rape, so no reason to worry about this one either."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:00 am

Aurora frowned at that, "Are any of them true?" She asked as she studied him, referri g to the rumors he was talking about.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:06 am

He shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not. Although, didn't you get proof enought he other night?" he winked. "Does it really matter? We may be using the wrong ways to do it, but've helped this people more thna royals ahve. That's why the coincil is getting more popualr these days. We dont' jst sit around and wait for soemthig good to ahppen, we take action and solve the problems with our own hands."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:11 am

Aurora rolled her eyes, "The royals have tried helping the citizens of Nirethia, of course if they show too much generiosity then uprisings happen." She explained, she knew for a fact that Queen Leah visited the citizens in disguise to better help them however she could and she knew that the King and his children were all just as generous.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:17 am

"Well, it clearly shows how much that has helped," he said sarcasticlly. For a second his eyes darkend. "Especially those who needs it the most. We don't need cowards on the throne. They claim to be helping the people, yet they have no right to speak up ad get what they really need. The royals, are nothing more but for show."
    Huh...this was surprsiing, he didn't usually care abotu wether someone prefred the royals or the council. Still soemhow, this woman who clearys till wa safrid of him, made him wnat to prove her wrong.
    Fun.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:22 am

(XDDD Ohh is Dimi jelly? x'3)
    Aurora frowned, she had a feeling Dimitri was the type of person who didn't care too much so his arguing was making her mad. "Prince Phillip is not a coward! And neither is his family!" She said hotly not really aware of the fact that she had stepped closer towards him.
    (tehehehe Twisted Evil )
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:26 am

((weeeell no not jelly, x3 (yet at least) but she's entertainig him Twisted Evil ))

Amsued at her reaction, and the fact she didn't notice how close she had stepped upt to him, he smirked again.
    "'Kay maybe not a coward, but he clearly has some seriosu anegr issues. Cna't have a king who doens't even know how to kepp his emotions in check. Now that, is pretty sad."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:35 pm