Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

We're the same after all [Tag: Jimbo]

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

We're the same after all [Tag: Jimbo] - Page 2 Empty Re: We're the same after all [Tag: Jimbo]

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:45 am

Jim blinked surprised at his cousin. "Oh... that's good, for you then."
    he really didn't know what to say. Mayeb he shoudl wish him luck and congratulate him, but he jsut couldn't bring himsel gto to that. Not yet at least...
    "I'm sure you'll be much better dad than ours was.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

We're the same after all [Tag: Jimbo] - Page 2 Empty Re: We're the same after all [Tag: Jimbo]

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:54 am

''I'm sure I'll be better than Joseph ever was'', he said with a samll smile, ''I renegate him as my father, you should do the same with Michael... but if I'm not mistaken you already did it'', he laughed weakly. After all those years he looked for his father, whne he finally found him, he renegated after.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:02 am

"Yeah... I did, never regretted thta either," he returned the small smile. "Well, i'm not plannign on staying around here til they feel like fucking up my life again, as soon as i have enoguh money me and Ariel will be out of here."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:44 am

Eric looked back at the river, ''Kida and I are planning on living here, next to the river...'', he said blankly. But maybe they should leave. They were from another kingdom, it wouldn't be so bad to be out of this one too, but he had Belle in here, he just couldn't abandon her.

''I think they are gonna to find another toy to play with, because I'm not willing to let them fuck my mind again.'', he said with a small chuckle, looking back to Jim.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:47 am

"Yeah, as always..." Jim nodded. They always foudn anew toy to fuck with, until they either broke it or got tired of it... Jim and Eric were both just tools thye used whnever they saw fit.
    "...maybe we could've helped eahc other out, if we grew up togheter," he said suddenly, face expresionless. "Maybe... things would've been a little easier."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:50 am

''Yes, maybe... But we could start helping each other out now... I know we didn't have the greatest start, but we could fix that...'', he said with a small shrug, and shook his head. Yep, he had changed.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:22 am

Jim frowned, still looking unsure. He knew there would be along time before he could fully forgive Eric, but it's not like Jim himself wasn't at fault either. They both wanted the same thing after all. To start over... so why not do the same with each other?
    "I guess... If we can keep eachohter from trying to kill the other," he said with a small smirk. "We have both somr serious anger issues and stubborn pride after all."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Eric laughed, ''You have a point in there. It sounds like a challenge, but I've always a fan of them'', he winked playful and walked closer to the kid, ''Are we good?'', he lift his hand up so they could shake hands.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:52 am

Jim almost took a step back as Eric walked up tp him, as if the other was about to attack or something. But eh kept still and gave his cousin a hard look.
    He sighend and slowly took the others hand. "For now, I guess we are," he said with a small smirk. "Don't fuck it up now."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:07 am

Eric shook his head and laughed softly to himself. As Jim finally took his hand, Eric brought him into a friendly hug. ''Relax, kid... I'm not going to be a dick this time'', he chuckled but he meant each word. He pulled back from the hug and tapped the side of his head, ''This is for letting the stables to the flies... Literally'', he shook his head and turned to Willow, ''You were doing great, I have to admit''.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:54 am

Jim flinched in surprise at the sudden hug, but relaxed once Eric spoke. He could somehow tell he meant every word he said. And sicne Jim had been pretty fucked up as well, who was he to judge? They were both trying to do the smae thing after all.
    "No problem, i got paid after all," he chuckled and pulled away, looking a little awkward.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:47 pm

''I'm going to the village, to buy a little piece of land near here... If you want you could join me, and I'll pay you a beer, or something you can drink, like milk?'', he teased and arranged his stuff on Willow's saddle.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:26 pm

The teen still hesitated, but was yet relaxed and after a while he just sighend and gave a small nodd. "Ya know, a beer sounds quite about now," he smiled, ignoring the comment about the milk. "If you get drunk I'll your sorry ass behind."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Eric laughed and mounted Willow. ''Don't worry, kid... Even when I'm drunk, I'm able to look at my ass... I'm just worried about you, and if you wanted to punch some guys just for fun'', he shook his head and put his hood on.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:35 pm

He rolled his eyes and mounted his hourse, pulling up his hood as well. It was almost funny really, how much they ahd in common.... and annoying.
    "No thanks, I'll leave that ass for your girl alone. I'm good," he grinned. "Unlike someone here I know how to keep my hands to myself."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:01 am

Eric chuckled, seeing his cousin also wearing his hood. ''I couldn't help if some girls didn't keep their hands for themselves..... You should try some gypses...Those girls know how to use their hands'', he teased and headed Willow back on the road.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:33 am

Again he rolled his eyes. and to think people thought there couldn't eb anyone more perverted than Jim. "I spend most of my time on streets growing up, i know plenty of them," he stated.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:44 am

''Oh, so you know them...'', Eric mused with an amused smile. ''The Carnival was great... There were many of them, from many different places. Their accents and their skills were very different also'', he chuckled and shook his head.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:49 am

"Uhuh..." he mumbled, only remebering that reepy council guy who would turn up at his side from time to time... Fucking creep....
    "By the way, been in touch with Vanessa latley...?" he asked and frowned.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:55 am

''Vanessa?'', Eric frowned slightly. He had forgot about her, and thinking of her made he wonder of how she was going to react when she heard they wouldn't be 'closer' friends anymore. ''Nope... I haven't heard of her since the masquerade... Have you?'', he asked blankly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:01 am

Jim looked relived to hear that and shaked his head. "Nah, nothing... if she's not been up to soemthing then the twins aren't planning anything either... So i guess we're both safe for now," he said with a small smile before it vanished. "...I hope..."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:18 am

Eris eyed him with the corner of his eyes, but he smirked as the only thing he could possibly see was another hood. ''So, you know those creeps better than me... Do you have any hint of how I can know they are going after me?'', he asked quietly, hating the idea of Joseph seeing Kida.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:23 am

"...sadly no, i may have grown up with them the first years of my life, but it's impossible to learn how they think... So no, sorry," he shrugged.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:32 am

''There's no problem, kid.... Let's hope they had found more durable toys and forget about us for a long while'', he said with a small smirk and restrained Willow's move, training her to obay with one move of Kida's hand. He looked at his side to Jim and shook his head, ''Your stance, it's all wrong, Jimmy'', he said with an amused disapproval.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:46 am

He gave him an questioning look. "The heck you talking about?" he pouted. His stance was perfectly good, he was a natrual when it came to riding! If... that's hat the other was referring to?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content