Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

We're the same after all [Tag: Jimbo]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

We're the same after all [Tag: Jimbo] - Page 3 Empty Re: We're the same after all [Tag: Jimbo]

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:55 am

Eric smirked, ''If you opened your chest a little more, and controlled your breathing better you would be better on riding your horse'', he pointed tilting his head to the side.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

We're the same after all [Tag: Jimbo] - Page 3 Empty Re: We're the same after all [Tag: Jimbo]

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:57 am

He glared slighty at the older man. "I know how to ride, don't need no advice from you," he pouted, but straightend up anyway.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:08 am

Eric chuckled to himself, seeing the boy straightening up. As they got closer to town Eric studied the place carefully, seeing there was lees guards on the gates this time. ''I need to solve some stuff. Meet me at the tavern in one hour?''

[Hehe, I think we're done here.... Want to start another thread at the tavern, or maybe make these two meet another time? X3]
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:25 am

seeing the guards Jim pulle dat his hood slightly and shrugged. "sure whatever, you're paying," he smirked.

((up to you<333 ^^))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:36 am

[You could start another topic at the tavern... Xpp]
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:42 am

((ok, but i'll be very slow, caught up in lots of stuff right now x'D))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content