Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Construction. [Tag Eric&Marina, with John&Belle]

Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

Construction. [Tag Eric&Marina, with John&Belle] Empty Construction. [Tag Eric&Marina, with John&Belle]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:30 pm

"You sure you know how to do all this, Jonathan?" Kida called up as john easily balanced himself upon a suspended plank of wood at the structure of the second floor for the cottage Kida and Eric would live in. John shot her a sarcastic does-it-look-like-I-care sort of look. "I know how. Dad was a carpender on the side. I built my...well, Belle's cottage. I know what I'm doing, monkey," he called back down. She smirked just slightly at the nickname. "So... Belle knocked up yet?" John asked casually. Kida scowled at him and started to say something before she was cut off by Belle's voice.

"Fuck you, John Rolfe," Belle chimed, her hand covering Damon's ear while she pressed his head to her chesr to keep him from hearing. "Where the Hell did you get him?" John gasped, wide eyed. "...your door was unlocked," Belle muttered, shrugging as she sat down and helped Damon to stand in front of her. Kida shook her head and placed her hand over her small baby bump, as if protecting her own son from the brunette. "Oh, yeah, Monks. You're getting fat," john smirked smugly. Kida glared at him and hugged her sides. "I'll take away Marina's chance of you breeding anymore, John," Kida warned, to which Belle snickered.

John rolled his eyes and went back to measuring boards. Damon squealed as Kida came over and hesitantly sat down. "...Why don't you hold him? Practice," Belle smiled encouringly. Kida gave her sister a nervous look, but had no choice as Damon stumbled to her and fell into her arms. She looked almost scared to touch him-- like she would break him or taint him by being near him. She awkwardly cradled the toddler and chewed her lip anxiously.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Construction. [Tag Eric&Marina, with John&Belle] Empty Re: Construction. [Tag Eric&Marina, with John&Belle]

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:58 pm

Eric went off from the construction for a moment. He didn't want to leave Kida alone with that creepy brother of Belle's, but he had to pick more boards to cover the roof, because soon it would be snowing, and he wanted his new home to be done before Christmas, so there was no time to lose, and he knew Kida could handle John all by herself.

He came back just in time to see John's wife arriving, mounting a horse. ''There you are'', Marina looked relieved at Damon into Kida's arms as she dismounted her horse and walked next to them. She had brought a coat for him, in case it got cold as he went outside. Marina was working at John's study. She knew he would help Belle, and Kida's sister on her new home, and as she walked to Damon's nursery she almost had a heart attack not seeing her son in his crib. The maids had said Belle passed by, and Marina already knew where her son could be. Marina sat next to them, and glared at Belle. ''I wouldn't bother if next time you take Damon for a walk, you give me a hint of where my son is going to be'', she muttered, but smiled at Damon.

Eric followed John with no difficult up to the structure of the second floor. ''So, where do you need my assistance, Rolfe'', he asked softly, trying to be nice to the guy despite of what he had done to Belle. Marina smirked seeing John working up at the house. ''Be careful, love... I have no time of taking care of you if you decide to fall off from there'', she teased, but discreetly sent a kiss on the air to him.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Construction. [Tag Eric&Marina, with John&Belle] Empty Re: Construction. [Tag Eric&Marina, with John&Belle]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:18 am

Kida jumped slightly, not having noticed Marina until she was beside her. "Here!" She said as she gladly handed the small toddler over to Marina. "Sheesh, Kida... Youre gonna have to work on the whole phobia of motherhood," Belle muttered, frowning. Kida pushed the thought away and got up, dusting herself off.

John looked down at Marina and chuckled slightly, amused that she was still so nice to him, even when he treated her as far less than she deserved. "You just worry about our son wandering into the river. He likes sparkly things, remember?" John mused dryly before eyeing Eric. He shrugged mutely and then shifted his eyes away for a moment. A smirk formed on his lips. "I'd be more concerned on what Monks is doing over there," john said, gesturing his head towards Kida, whom was jumping from the suspending planks of wood to reach the unfinished roof, where she then suspended herself by wrapping legs around a pillar and hanging down to grab a hammer.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:38 am

Marina gladly took Damon into her arms and brushed some hair from his forehead, the same brown hair she had. She eyed Kida, and the small bump she carried, her eyes aimless gazing up to John and Eric up into the roof. ''I'll be careful with our son as always, love... You don't need to worry about us'', she gave him a small smile back and looked at Belle. ''Did he apologize yet?'', she asked softly and started undressing Damon. She was planning to take him to a river bath, and he knew what was going on, seeing he started cooing happily and smiled seeing the river not so far from where they were standing. He loved the water, just like her.

Eric frowned, both for John calling Kida of Monk, but also because he was saying on what he should be worried about. As if he would listen to that councilguy anyway. But as soon he saw Kida, he frowned and walked closer to her. ''How about you leave the hard work to the men... You should be with them...'', he nodded back to Belle and Marina and took the hammer from her with a charmingly smile...
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:35 am

Belle's smile fell slightly, but she easily dismissed her sour emotions towards her brother. "No, he hasn't...and, I don't expect him to. John does not apologize when he feels he did nothing wrong. And, trust me, he thinks he did nothing wrong," Belle muttered matterofactly. She shook her head and focused on Damon. "He's gotten so big already..." She sighed, reaching over and gently caressing his head with envious, but adoring eyes. "You don't know how lucky you are, Marina... Though, I'm sorry it's my brothers," she mumbled the last bit under her breath.

"Listen to your elders, Storm. Specially when I get imprison you, and have your head with a snap of my fingers," John reminded Eric quietly, smirking smugly. Kida paused and hung there for a moment, listening to Eric's words. A 'you-better-be-kidding' expression swept over her face as she stared at up him.

"If I weren't afraid of serious hurting your pretty little face, your ass would be on the ground right now. You do realize that, right?" She mused as she gracefully swung herself around to land perfectly on her feet in front of him. She stepped far past the personal boundary area and nuzzled her nose against his, though her lips were in a smirk of sheer amusement and determination. "How about you go make me a sandwich? You're pretty good in the kitchen," She purred, snatching the hammer back in the same smooth moment. She hoisted herself up onto the roof and grinned childishly to herself as she sauntered over to work on moving some of the planks. "HEY! I would be up there working, too, but... I'm too lazy!" Belle called up pointedly, crossing her arms and shrugging her shoulders.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:12 am

Marina's smiled weakened as she listened to Belle, and she frowned as she mumbled those final words. ''Yes, he's also starting to mumbling, and God, he crawls all around the house...'', She giggled softly and kissed the top of his head. His green eyes didn't lose the river, Marina could feel how anxious he was to get into the water. ''You should see John with him, all alone. He's so caring and loving towards him... John is broken Belle, that's why he does that kind of thing to people, to me, and to you. He wants to screw our minds, he wants to make us hate him when actually he need us to love him'', she said quietly and looked up to him.
    Construction. [Tag Eric&Marina, with John&Belle] Tumblr_mcyzi7rn0q1qe5e2co3_250

Eric rolled his eyes slightly at John's statement, but nodded slightly. That guy was right, he could be rotting in jail already, and he was quite relieved that he didn't snapped on him yet. Instead he looked down with an amused smile to Kida. He leaned back as she got closer to him and wrapped his arms gently around her small frame, nuzzing his nose against hers, but pouted slighty as she backed off. He shook his head and walked carefully to where she was. ''C'mon, I'm worried about you and Jacob... And seriously. I don't like this guy'', he whispered quietly his last sentence, motioning his head towards John.

Construction. [Tag Eric&Marina, with John&Belle] Tumblr_md3eloxEUB1rktaibo2_500
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:36 am

Belle watched Damon, smiling slightly as she saw that determination in his eyes to get to the water. She knew Marina was hopelessly in love with her brother -- hopeless being her key word choice. "John's always been like that. Only when he was trying to fix me did he ever...care. Ever since he failed that, he's always just pretended... I love my brother. I don't know why I do. But...he's the closest family I have..." She mumbled absently, her voice soft enough for only Marina to hear. "Damon is good for him... Especially with Damon's disability. It's giving John something to focus on," Belle mused gently. (I don't know if Marina and John have accepted that Damon is special and not disabled, but that's how I see it. Like, they don't think anything is 'wrong' with him.)

Kida looked back at Eric and pouted right back at him, though she did turn to scowl at John, who only shot her a charming smile and let his eyes linger a little too long. Kida shivered and quickly looked away. "Trust me. I don't like being anywhere near Johnathan...He thinks because we share no blood..." she shuddered at the thought and shook her head. "Jacob is just fine... hungry, though. I wasn't kidding about that sandwich," she smiled playfully, gently pulling him to her and slipping her arms around his neck to place a soft kiss on his lips. "Besides...working with John nearby does it have its benefits," she whispered against his lips before smirking. "Watch."

She moved over to John, to which he merely grinned at her, standing up to show how much taller he was than her. She rolled her eyes at him and smirked, seeing how her eye roll annoyed him. "So John...worked on your control any?" She mused, batting her lashes at him and meeting his eyes. His green hues quickly became the same blue as her own and a smirk spread across Kida's lips. "I see you haven't...Hmm...I think Damon could use a swimming buddy, no?" She mumbled, smiling to herself. She nudged the male, to which he willingly let himself fall off the plank he stood on. He landed on his back with a grunt on the ground from the height he had fallen from. But, he was built strong enough that it wouldn't hurt to badly later. "Water. Go on," Kida cooed, watching with amusement as John willingly threw himself into the water, the splash managing to get Belle and Marina wet. Damon squealed with glee while Belle gaped at her sister.

"Oops," Kida giggled, moving back over to lean back against Eric's chest. When John resurfaced, he sputtered up the water and glared at the tan woman on the roof. "Fuck you, Monkey," He snapped towards her. "Not your job, Johnathan," she cooed right back at him, a smirk playing on her lips.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:07 am

(Yes, Marina thinks exactly like that, as if there is nothing wrong with Damon... X3)
    Marina listened to Belle, as she opened up. She had never talked to her about this, since that night when she came and said that Damon would be alright. Marina was always curious about John's past, to know him better. ''I know I shouldn't, but I love him too. With all my heart, and I don't care if he's the gentleman everyone sees at the Court or at the balls, or if he's... if he's just himself at home. I'm too involved with him to let him go'', she said with a small shrug and looked down to Damon, with a small smirk. ''And Damon also loves daddy very much, doesn't he?'', she cooed, ruffling his hair softly, and forgetting about what Belle just said about Damon being different.

Eric rose his brows when she started talking, 'What was this guy up to?', he frowned, but then it all faded away as she kissed him. ''Really, and what could those be?'', he teased softly and relutanctly let her go near the guy. He was a little worried, but then he laughed as the other fell from the roof. He walked closer to Kida and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, gently caressing the small bump. ''Don't worry, Rolfe... I can do that later, on your old bed at the cabin'', he smirked and bite Kida's neck gently. ''I'll make some sandwiches to the ladies then'', he whispered softly next to her ear, ''Yours with meat, right?'', he teased and winked down to her.

Marina looked back at the house when she heard something falling, and she widened her eyes as she saw it was John on the ground. The first thing she thought was running at him to see if he was alright, but before she could get up he was stading up, with no harm as she could see. She watched him jogging to the river and giggled as she turned her back to the splashing she saw coming. Damon squirmed at her hands, but Marina covered his ears as John cursed. ''John Rolfe... It's better if you watch your mouth more carefully while you're around our son'', she scolded him with a cold glare. However, as Damon squirmed harder, reaching for John, Marina letting him go, wathing him closer behind as he crawled clumsily with a cute way to the river bank.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:20 am

"Oh, ha, ha," Kida teased right back to Eric at the mere mention of meat. She made a face and then turned in his arms to kiss him deeply, glad that John had caused enough of a distraction with the others for her to share a simple moment with Eric. "Thank you...for...wanting to make sure I'm alright. But... I'm fine, Eric. I'm a big girl. I practically grew up with that idiot over there," she gestured to John. "I can handle him. Just go get back in the kitchen," she mumbled with a smirk on her lips before she kissed him again, gently running her fingers through his hair.

"Hey, not on the unfinished roof!" Belle called up, which brought a small giggle from Kida's lips. She shook her head and nuzzled her nose against Eric's before gently nudging for him to go. She tied her white strands of hair up into a loose bun and went back to working with the planks of wood.

Belle sprawled out on the bank, not minding that she had gotten wet from John's splashing. She watched as Damon crawled towards his father. Even she had to admit that John was different around Damon. Better. But, it seemed that neither of the boys parents would recognize that there was something off about their precious little boy. Belle bit her lip and then clapped her hands together, though the sound was gentle and not at all offensive or loud. She winced as she saw how Damon flinched and curled up instantly at the sound. She sighed, sitting up and looking to John. "That's not normal, Marina...." She mumbled, shaking her head.

"Let's not discuss people being broken, Belle. We already had that talk. By the way, your spells must be getting pretty good, considering you healed up those bruises. Always have been good at covering up, huh, Bells?" John smirked. Belle winced and looked away, shaking her head to herself as if telling herself to ignore him. John shook his head and scooped Damon up, the water instantly distracting the baby boy's attention from the sudden sound he'd heard just before. John gently cradled him in the water.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:10 am

Eric wrapped her tighter, and let his hands aimless resting on her hips. He kissed her deeply with a small smirk upon his lips as he kissed her. He didn't care there were more around them, because right at that moment he could only see Kida next to him. ''Are you sure? You have me by your side now, you don't need to handle that creep all alone'', he whispered softly, resting his forehead against hers and then he gently leaned down again, to kiss her gently on her lips.

He chuckled slightly at Belle's words, and he didn't know if she could see from where she was, but he stuck his tongue out to her. As he turned back to Kida, he shook his head as he saw her back on her working. It was useless getting in a fight with her, even when he was right, she always won. ''I'll be right back'', he said softly as he kissed the top of her head and went down to work on those sandwiches.

Marina was smiling fondly, seeing her baby boy crawling happily towards his father, and her heart went lighter as she saw the look into John's face. But then, there was a sound, and her heart failed seeing her son in pain. She jogged towards him, and sat on her knees seeing if it was everything fine with him. She looked up to John, and would roll his eyes as he teased Belle if she wasn't so worried about Damon. She stood over there and watched them, only standing up as she made sure Damon was getting distracted because of the water.

''He also doesn't like crowded places, and he hasn't cried since the night he was born...'', Marina said blankly, not looking at Belle. ''But that doesn't mean there is something wrong about him. He's perfect, Belle, and he has brought plenty of happiness to me and John'', she said simply and wrapped her arms around her legs, bringing them closer to her chest as she saw her family playing on the water.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Kida watched as Eric went off, a light smile playing on her lips. She shook her head and turned back to her work, marking the boards and placing them in their correct spaces. However, as she caught word about Damon and saw what Belle was trying to prove, she sighed and shook her head sadly. Even if Belle was trying to help, it didn't look like the two would listen.

She slipped herself down onto the grass and gently placed her hand atop Belle's head. "Leave it be, Belle... they'll have to accept it one day," she mumbled to her younger sister. Belle frowned and shook her head, frustrated as ever with Marina. "Yeah, Marina... He makes you happy. I'm glad," she sighed. Kida pursed her lips and moved back to the house, working to measure the glass for the windows. Belle watched her sister and frowned a bit, seeing how Kida was pulling her dark sweater down to cover her stomach.

"Youre not actually fat, you know," Belle mumbled as she came to stand beside Kida. "Belle... I've always been thin. A-And now I'm responsible for this baby and I..." She bit her lip and looked away, nervously digging her nails into her palm. "You will be fine... Eric will be a great daddy... And you'll both be great parents. I know it," Belle said with a bright smile. Kida tried to smile, though it came out weak. "Thanks, Bellearina," Kida mumbled softly. Belle grinned towards the name. "Why did you pick that name?" She asked quietly. "Because, when you were little, you used to love dancing," Kida said as she worked on the windows.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Marina only smiled slightly as she heard Belle sighed, but didn't turned her head back to her, or to Kida as she noticed the other closer to them now. She knew Damon had some sensibility to some kinds of sounds, and he hasn't cried as far she was concerned, but every child had their own traits right? And Damon was going to grow perfectly fine through the next years.

She only turned her gaze from Damon when she saw herself all alone, and she pursed her lip. She could go after Damon and John, or maybe go to where the other girls were. She sighed and stood up, letting John having his time with Damon, and she softly approached Belle and Kida. She couldn't help but listen what they were talking about, and smirked softly as she heard Belle's nickname. ''If you need some advice, or have any doubt about the changes on your body, you can ask me. I know how stressful is being a mother for the first time, but things will change as soon you hold your baby for the first time'', she said softly, gazing briefly to Damon before looking back to the girls.

Eric went to the improvised kitchen and prepared some sandwiches. He ate his one right there, and brought some to the ladies... John was smart enough to make his own food, wasn't he? he approched from behind Kida and kissed her cheek gently, as he handed her food. ''Yours, without meat... And these ones are for you'', he handed Belle's and Marina's sandwiches, and got quite amused at the councilwoman reaction. Marina bit her lip and only nodded gently in appreciation as she took her sandwich. She avoided eye contact with him and turned her gaze away, back to John. As much she wanted to be nice and gently with him, she couldn't. He was the son of that man, and she couldn't trust him, not at the right moment.

Eric shook his head and smiled to himself, knowing exactly was going on the woman's head and all her little drama with Joseph. He kissed Kida's cheek again, and gently caressed the little bump. ''I'll be upstairs, finishing the floor planks'', he whispered at her ear and easily he climbed up and went back to work.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Kida looked back at Eric as he came up behind her with their sandwiches. She smiled gratefully towards him as he handed her the food. "Thank you, baby," She mumbled gently, giving him an impish smile. She took a bite of her sandwich and watched the way Marina reacted to Eric. She frowned slightly, not liking the sheer surprise that Marina seemed to have when around Eric. She knew of his past, of course, and knew how Marina was linked into it. It was all because of Eric's father. God, how she would love to have a word with that man.

Belle grinned, snatching the sandwich and taking a bite. "I'm so glad you can cook... Well, make sandwiches, really," Belle giggled slightly, shaking her head. She too noticed Marina's averting Eric's gaze and overall presence. But, she was used to it. She'd been Eric's friend when no one wanted him around. It was nice to know Kida was on their side, too.

Kida shivered slightly, feeling Eric's touch on her stomach, even though her skin was covered by her sweater. "Oh...Okay," She said quietly, watching as he went back up the structure of the building. She picked at her sandwich, which quickly grabbed Belle's attention. She rolled her eyes and reached over, turning Kida's chin to make her look towards her. "Eat, Kida. Jacob needs the food, even if you don't want it. Besides, you don't want to hurt Eric's feelings. You'll make him think his sandwich sucks," She pointed out.

Kida pursed her lips and shrugged her shoulders. She took a few bites of her sandwich and sighed in content. She really did love Eric's food. She was good at cooking the meals that didn't include a skinned deer or some other hunk of meat. But, she was teaching him steadily. He just didn't want to learn, nor did he care to, on a general basis. Carnivorous habits were apparently quite hard to break. When she finished her sandwich, she climbed up to where Eric was and bent down beside him to help him with the boards. "So, you know what you're doing, right?" She asked, arching a brow playfully.

Belle watched the two before shifting her gaze to Marina. She chewed aimlessly on the bite of sandwich she had in her mouth as she analyzed the woman. "You gotta move past the whole relationship between Joesph and Eric. If you can do that with John, then Eric is no different. But, keep in mind to never compare John to Eric or vise versa." Eric is more a man than John could ever hope to be. Of course, Belle kept the last comment mental and only gave Marina a small smile before she turned her hues to her brother as he held Damon in the water.

John listened to what he could and only rolled his eyes at his sister. He let Damon splash in the water, amused with his son and the bright grin Damon had on his face. He chuckled gently and lightly wet Damon's soft brown hair. He really was a beautiful little boy. Looked very much like himself, but also of Marina. He wasn't as tan as Marina was. He had a soft, light-skinned complexion and John's eyes. God how he wished that the baby boy had Marina's eyes instead. John got his eyes from his father. It wasn't a trait he had wanted to pass down. But, Damon's eyes were wider than John's. That, at least, looked like Marina.

"Marina... Why don't you come swim with us? The waters actually pretty warm," He called over, gesturing with his head for her to come over. Belle went over and sat on the edge of the river, pulling her legs to chest and gazing at the small baby.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:10 am

Marina heard aimless to the girls taking to Eric, she wasn't really interested on socializing with him at the moment, and for sure she didn't want to eat that sandwich. As she noticed he was gone, she slowly turned her gaze back to them, and smiled shyly, ashamed of her rudeness. She smiled softly seeing Belle encouraging Kida on eating. ''Belle is right, you should eat to help your baby boy growing strong'', she said simply and placed her sandwich on the window frame. She looked back at Damon on the river and smiled fondly seeing him having fun, but then she looked up to Kida as she walked up and approached the other man. Her dark eyes went down as Belle talked to her, and her cheeks blushed a little. ''I know, I just can't trust him, not when I know what he and his father did... I might need some time to get used to him'', she sighed and looked at John.

She would never compared him to Eric... John had never killed anyone.... Oh, wait! He had. He had killed Amelia right in front of her eyes, and he didn't care at all until he realized that hurt Damon somehow. She winced slightly at the thought, and pursed her lips. John had done many things to her, including making her fall helplessly for him. She sighed and shook her head. She had lost her mind because of that man.

Eric watched Kida from far, and growled to himself as she went up. As she asked him if he knew what he was doing, he looked at her and gave her back the same look 'you-better-be-kidding' she gave him moments early. ''Of course I know what I'm doing. I'm a faster learner, and I saw what that jerk did before'', he said softly to her with a small grinn as she took her hand, and led her into one of the beams. ''This is where Jacob's nursery is going to be'', he spun her gently, and steadied himself back on the beam to where they could walk normally. ''And this is where our bedroom.'', he whispered gently, hugging her from behind and placing his hands upon her stomach. ''Over there you can find the balcony,'', he motioned his head towards the woods, and after to the river, ''And this is the view we're going to see everytime we wake up... Well, the second one I'm going to see, since I'll be blessed to see your adorable face everytime I open my eyes every morning.'', he whispered lovingly next to her ear and kissed her neck gently.

He turned her around into his arms and looked deeply into her eyes. ''I noticed you shivering before, when I touched our baby bump.'', he said softly and caressed her cheek. ''I'll be by your side, you don't need to worry about anything, deal?'', he gave her a crooked smile and lift her chin up, kissing her lips tenderly.

Marina was looking fondly to the two men she cared the most at the river, and her smile turned a childish one as John asked her to join them. She couldn't help but act like a little girl when it was about water. John didn't had to ask twice. She took off the overage clothing, standing only with a simple dress. She walked into the water and stood next to John and Damon, ''You are having a good time with daddy, aren't you?'', she grinned down to Damon and cupped some water to gently let it down on Damon's hair and back. He grinned brightly up to her and John, and Marina chuckled fondly, pleased to see her baby son having a great time.

[NUUUUUU.... Eric doesn't approve Kida talking to Joey! DX]
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:21 am

Kida smirked at the look Eric gave to her. She rolled her eyes and then watched as he got up to help her around. Her smile faltered only slightly at the mention of the babies nursery. She had to get over this irrational fear of motherhood. She was glad to be diverted as he showed her to their bedroom. She grinned, looking towards the view and blushing softly at the extra comment he made about seeing her every morning. "Even with my bed-head?" she asked playfully in a soft whisper.

However, as she was turned and forced to meet his gaze, she found herself biting her bottom lip nervously. She parted her lips to say something, but found that she couldn't get anything to come out. She was stronger than this fear, wasn't she? She could be. She returned his smile to the best of her ability and leaned into his kiss, trying to put the passion into the kiss that would assure him she was okay. Even if she wasn't totally okay, the last thing she wanted was him thinking otherwise.

John looked towards Marina as she started towards the water and smiled a bit, though the shift in his lips was small and faded his usual calm expression quicker than it had come. He turned his emerald eyes onto Damon as the boy grinned to his mother, then to his father. Belle sat quietly by the edge of the river, gazing upon them with a soft gaze. Sure, she was jealous, but at the same time, she was just thankful that John had something to take his attention off of her for once.

(( shh. let Kida do what she wants. x3 ))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:42 am

Eric kissed her tenderly, deepening the kiss slightly in the end as he had heard nothing from Belle this time. He pulled out breathless, and smiled blissful down to her. ''Even with your bed head....'', he mumbled playfully and kissed the top of her nose. He leaned down and kissed her jaw and her neck, ''Don't worry. You can handle me very well, milady. Handling the little Storm is going to be very easy after me'', he grinned gently and kissed up to her cheek.

''Now, back to work... And I would like better if you went back to the window, on the ground.'', he pouted slightly, looking at her with puppy eyes.

Marina cupped more water, and this time she let it fall on John's head. Damon squealed in clear joy and Marina chuckled, ''You like when mommy plays with daddy?'', she cooed and looked up to John playfully as she splashed some water at his side, being careful so the water wouldn't hit Damon.

[Grandpa Joey can't know about Jacob.... DX]
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:15 am

Kida found herself slipping farther into the kiss as she always did. Something about Eric was intoxicating to her, making her forget about everything around them. But, that bliss slipped away as quickly as it had come when he pulled away from the kiss. She closed her eyes, a soft whimper of a moan pulling up from her lips as he kissed against her skin. Was she really so weak to him? Apparently. She smiled slightly towards his words and sighed. She would get used to the idea of being a mother eventually, right?

Her blue hues came open as he mentioned working. She smirked a bit, the pout on his lips truly amusing to her. She rolled her eyes and kissed his pout. "I don't like being on the ground. 'Sides. I'm trained at this stuff," she pointed out before ducking out of his arms. She smirked at him deviously and then let herself fall through two of the boards. He couldn't see her, but she'd caught herself without a flaw underneath the floorboards he stood on. She poked her head back up through the boards and grinned at him. "Get back to work, slacker," she mumbled, sticking her tongue out before ducking back down and swinging down to the floor of the first level.

John watched Damon with curious hues, finding it odd how he liked the water so easily, when most babies shied away from it at first. But, his attention was diverted when water was suddenly being poured on his head. He blinked the droplets from his eyes and gazed upon Marina with an arched brow of slight amusement. Hearing Damon squeal with that joy was refreshing, considering how little sound the boy made. A playful grin came across his lips as she splashed him. He returned the splash, much to Damon's amusement. Belle made a face, brushing some water off of her arm. The two couples were fine now, and honestly, she wanted to see Flynn. So, it wasn't too difficult to sneak off back to her cottage.

(Why's that? x'3 Kida would be fine.)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:43 am

His pout turned into a small smirk as she kissed his lips, but he corssed his arms on his chest as she talked about not liking being on the ground. Eric already knew that, but he didn't care of what she liked or not. His brow arched as he saw that smirk, that one she made when she was planning up something. He leaned towards her as she was out of his sight, ''Kida, where....'', he looked down with another pout, but he smirked down to her as she took her tongue off, so childish, like her sister. ''Monkey suits you, but I like babe better'', he winked and chuckled as he came back to work. He looked down to where he saw Belle for the last time and didn't see her, now he understood why it was so quietly so soon, well except for the little boy at the river.

Marina loved the look at John's face, she could see he was having a good time too. The little sounds Damon was making was music to her ears, she could feel her heart getting light, and she felt happy with them. She giggled softly as John splashed her, and looked down to Damon. He was glowing in happiness, and Marina didn't know if it was because he had both of his parents playing with him, or because of the water. He was her son, of course he would be so comfortable around the water. Marina was raised by the beach and after at the oceans, so being around water was something notural, like breathing.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:21 am

Kida laughed gently towards his words and shook her head, stealing a glance up at him from where she stood downstairs. She ran her hands through her hair, freeing it from the bun it had been in and sighing in content as the long white strands brushing against her shoulders. "Hey, Eri? Think you'll have enough energy to give me a massage later?" She called up, rubbing her shoulder in the process.

John chuckled slightly, shaking his head as he watched the grins on both Marina and Damon's faces. He faltered slightly as he realized just how relaxed he was getting. He cleared his throat and his expression smoothed out once more. "We should probably be getting him home soon...The air is cold. He'll get sick," John mumbled.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:40 am

Eric looked back to her, and gave Kida his crooked smile. ''I think I could save some for you later... If you have any other ask don't be shy to say out loud'', he winked and turning his gaze back to what he was doing reluctantly. If he could, he would look at her all day long, and pamper her with all she needed.

Marina splashed some water softly at Damon, and she giggled as watching him trying to catch the water, and later splashing water all around and looked up to her with a wide smile, revealing his little, but noticeable tooth. ''I brought him a coat, and later he could stay with you after you dry yourself. You're warmer than me, and Damon enjoys sleeping on your chest... Just like me...'', she gave John a small smile and looked at him through her eyelashes as she blushed slightly.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:53 am

Kidagakash smirked to herself and rolled her eyes. "Oh, I don't know...working out here all day will probably just wear me out..." She pouted up to him, though her pout was playful. Before he looked away, she bit her lip, knowing what it did to him. She smirked to herself and went back to working on her window.

John nodded absently, his eyes analyzing her expression and the blush on her cheeks. He arched a brow at her, but shook it off and held Damon up out of the water in his arms. "Well. I've got paperwork to do. I'm sure one of the maids will run you and Damon a hot bath. That should warm you up," He said with a nonchalant shrug. "I'll take a break from the paperwork once your bath is done. He'll be tired, I'm sure," John nodded.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:23 am

Eric shook his head at her pout and turned his gaze back, but he had to look back at her again, as he saw she teasing her by bitting her lip. He focused on his working again, but cooed playful, ''Do that again and I'll take that as an invitation''. He tried to look serious, but he couldn't hide the small smirk.

Damon pouted slightly as John took him off from the water, he wanted to play more, and looked up to John, as he requested his father put him down on the water again. Marina rolled her eyes slightly as he talked about working. She stepped closer and rested her finger on his lips, ''How about this... We take Damon home, I'll give him a warm bath and put him to sleep while you do your paperwork, and later we could have a hot bath together, at your tub'', she gave him a half smile as she brushed the hair from his forehead.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:38 am

Kida smirked to herself, though she hit it from her face as she looked up at him innocently, batting her eyelashes. "Do what? This?" She inquired, biting down on her bottom lip again and sucking on it teasingly. She winked and ducked out of the framework of the house, moving behind a tree and giggling to herself childishly.

John pursed his lips into a hard line as she put her finger against them. He narrowed his eyes slightly at her suggestion, his brows arching up. "Mm...we'll see," he said quietly. He pulled himself out of the water with Damon in his arms, then helped Marina out. He whistled sharply. One of the stable horses from the mansion trotted up soon after. John helped Marina onto it, handed Damon to her, and then got up behind her on the horse, holding the reins. "He'll be out before we even get back to the mansion," He mumbled, noting Damon was nodding off.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:19 am

Eric didn't want to look at her, but his curiosity took the best from him and he looked down, just in time to see her sucking on her lips. His mouth went slack into a perfect 'o', as she winked at him, and he looked to where she ran away. ''Oh.... Little monkey'', he teased and jumped from the beam. She would move better, but quickly he was chasing after her, with a small grinn onto his lips.

Marina bit her lip slightly, seeing John slowly turning back to his closed expression, she needed to work harder to make him more opened to her. But she relaxed slightly after, seeing John moving out from the water, and helping her also. She stood by his side, and as soon she noticed he was going to whistle she covered Damon's ears with her hands. That sharp sound could easily scare Damon, who was a little asleep already. She jogged lightly to where she left her clothing, and gently wrapped Damon into his coat as she cradled him into her arms as soon she was up on the horse. She leaned back at John as he got up also and smirked. ''I bet in five minutes he'll be off'', she mumbled softly and kissed his temple. She looked around and didn't see any sign of Belle or the others, and smirked softly as he realized how entertained she got at the river.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Kida grinned, knowing Eric was following. She let up and grabbed a branch, pulling herself up into the tree silently. She loved it when they played games like this, even if it was childish. She waited until he was close and then jumped down behind him and onto his back, her chin resting on his shoulder. "Hi there," she smile. She gently trailed a few kisses against his neck and shoulder. Her legs were wrapped around his hips while her arms were loose around his shoulders. "You really don't like me.biting my lip, do you?" She questioned. "But It tastes good..." She pouted playfully.

John looked towards Damon and chuckled slightly. "He'll sleep well...won't hear a thing," John mumbled against Marinas ear, a smirk on his lips. He knew exactly how confusing he was. It amused him to no end, too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:55 am