Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Construction. [Tag Eric&Marina, with John&Belle]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Construction. [Tag Eric&Marina, with John&Belle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Construction. [Tag Eric&Marina, with John&Belle]

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Eric jogged to the woods, and as he didn't see her, he had a thought of where she could be, so he didn't get surprised when he felt her jumping on his back. He hooked his arms around her knees and smirked to himself as she kissed down to his neck and shoulder. ''Nope, I don't... Only me is allowed to bit these full and sweet lips, babe'', he looked back and winked at her. ''Oh, I know how good they taste, as well how good your skin taste upon my lips.'', he said softly and walked back, backing her against a tree. He turned around on her legs and wrapped his arms around her waist, ''Hi there'', he smirked and leaned down to kiss her passionately on her lips.

Marina was watching Damon on her arms, slowly becoming more asleep. She frowned at John's words and turned her dark hues up to him, her frowning turning into a small smirk. ''He's going to sleep so well that I believe he'll be off during all night long'', she mused and leaned closer to John. She giggled playfully before kissing and after nibbling softly a sensitive spot at his neck.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

Construction. [Tag Eric&Marina, with John&Belle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Construction. [Tag Eric&Marina, with John&Belle]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:39 pm

Kida giggled softly, rolling her blue hues towards his comments on her taste. "It's a bad habit of mine -- biting my lip. You'll just have to control yourself," she mumbled into his ear before feeling her back being pressed against a tree. She arched a brow, holding onto him as he turned around to face her and put his arms around her. "Hi," she smiled, her gaze sliding from his eyes down to his lips as he leaned in to kiss her. She met his lips and kissed him back, fueling that hunger she felt within her core.

-------------

John met her eyes and smirked smugly. Despite how much of an ass he was towards her, she still wanted to be close to him. The woman would never learn, would she? He groaned quietly, the sound playful, as he felt her teeth on his neck. "Shame on you, Marina... Damon isn't even fully asleep yet," John chastised, though his free hand caressed her thigh.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:43 am

Eric kissed her deeply, sliding his hands up and down on her sides. He smilled gently at her lips and parted slightly, ''I've changed some habits of mine, how about you change some of yours...'', he pointed playfully and reached his hand up to caress her cheek. ''I love you, Kidagakash, and I love you too, Jacob'', he added with a bright smile and leaned down, to kiss the top of her stomach.

Marina smirked softly at his skin and looked up to him, ''Eyes on the road, Rolfe'', she retorted. Marina could feel the quiet groan on his throat, and just to be sure she looked down to Damon, who was almost asleep. She shrugged slightly, he was too young to understand what was going on anyway. She held him against her chest with one arm, and with the other she led his hand up to her thigh and inner thigh. She interlaced her fingers with his and kissed his neck teasingly.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:36 am

Kida leaned into his touch and smiled softly at his words. "I love you, too... We both do," she whispered, brushing her fingers through his hair. She gently guided his head back up to her and kissed his lips tenderly, slipping her arms around his neck to hold him close to her smaller frame. "Some of your habits?" she mused after a moment, resting her forehead against his. "Like what? Sleeping with meaningless women? I think I saved you from a few diseases there, Eric," she pointed out, smirking at him.

------------------------

John chuckled slightly at her words and shook his head. "The horse knows where he's going." His gaze shifted down as he felt her hand atop his own hand. A small, silent gasp parted his lips as his hand was guided along her thigh. His fingers kneaded the skin of her inner thigh, teasingly close to her panties. As she kissed his neck, he brought his fingers even closer. He took his index finger and ran it tauntingly along her clothed slit before rubbing it against her slit through her panties. "Does that feel good?" He whispered into her ear, his voice low and husky.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:23 am

Eric smiled widely up to her, and let her guide him up. He kissed her lips tenderly, pouting slightly as she pulled back. He loved the feeling of her lips against his, he wasn't lying when he said she tasted good, and he made last as long as possible every kiss he shared with her. He smirked and rested his forehead against hers and looked down through his eyelashes. His smirk grew wider as she talked, ''Yes you did... And you also made me rethink about family. I ran with my cousin Jim the day i got the deed... We've talked and made up, something incredible seeing what I did to him and his girlfriend...'', he said softly, with a shy smile.

Marina moaned quietly feeling his fingers down on her thigh. She nuzzled her nose on the crook between his neck and shoulder and closed her eyes as she felt him rubbing her. She bit her lip, but it couldn't hold the small moan that let out from her throat. She nooded with a small smirk and whispered, ''It's not bad... Not bad at all'', she smirked and slowly she ran her hand beneath his shirt. She knew her skin was still a little cold because of the water, and she also knew that it felt nice against his already warm torso, ''Actually, it makes me want to do this'', she teased with a small whisper and slid her hand into his trousers, rubbing him nicely along his length, still clothed with his boxers.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:59 am

Kida's head quirked to the side slightly as she heard his statement, her brows rising in surprise. "Really...? I'm glad! Family's always been important to me...Belle's the only family I really have anymore," She mumbled, then smiled slightly. "Well...she was the only family I had..." she whispered, nuzzling her nose against his affectionately.

-----------------

John smirked, hearing her moaning and soft sounds of pleasure. He closed his eyes slightly, feeling her touch on his abdomen. But, the cold temperature of her skin against his left a trail on his skin. He looked down to her at her words, and then gasped silently once more, his jaw going slightly slack when she rubbed his length, even if it was still covered by his briefs. He rubbed his finger faster against her clit and leaned down to her neck, sucking and kissing the skin at the nape of her neck.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:24 am

Eric nodded softly, ''Yes... We had a good time atr the tavern'', he said with a small smirk and kissed her forehead gently. ''I think family is important too, I lost faith once I found Joseph, but since I found you and Jacob happened, you both are making me change my mind back about it'', he said with a small smile and kissed her tenderly again.

Marina's breath got shallowas John speeded up his finger, and she moaned again feeling his lips on her neck, arching it to the side to give him free acess on the skin in there. Her hand slipped under his briefs and she wrapped her fingers around his member, pumping it as fast she could under his clothing. When she got him half aroused, she stopped what she was doing and took her hand off from him. She couldn't deny that he worked well on her too, getting her wet by only his touching, but that wasn't time, or place for what they were doing. ''Shame on you... John Rolfe. Working me like that in the middle of the road while I'm holding our son asleep.'', she chastised and put his hand away from her. She closed her legs and led his hand to her hip as she leaned her head down on his shoulder.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:07 am

Kida's smile brightened as he spoke. Her heart was fluttering happily in her chest. Returning his kiss, she gently tangled one hand into his hair and held him closer up against her.

----------

John groaned, arching his hips up into her touch slightly. But, as soon as she stopped, and made him stop, he pouted childishly and nipped her shoulder. "Now, that's just not nice," He mumbled, rubbing his thigh against her behind to show exactly what he meant -- his partially stiff member.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:24 am

He smile into the kiss, loving the touch of her fingers through his hair, and softly he pulled back after a moment, his lips not so far from hers, ''I love your smile, and how cute you are when you look like a five years old around me'', he teased and kissed her nose, then he trailed down to her jaw and neck.

Marina gasped quietly feeling his teeth on her skin, and bit her lip as he looked up to him with an amused smile, ''I'll fix that back home, when I have you nude on your matress'', she leaned over and whispered next to her ear. Carefully she leaned closer and nibbled on his earlobe, then she sucked it gently before she moaned his name teasingly.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:44 am

Kida looked up at him through her lashes as he leaned apart, a soft smile playing on her full lips. She pouted as he called her a five-year-old. "You know I don't like being childish," She mumbled, though she couldn't resist the urge to smirk slightly. "Though...I do admit...playing hide and seek with you in the middle of the woods is pretty fun," She giggled softly, then continued her giggling when he kissed her neck. "Agh--! You know how ticklish I am, Eric!" She squealed gently, squirming a bit.

John narrowed his eyes at her, though his smirk was still on his lips. "You better. Otherwise, I'd have take you over my knee," he warned, shaking his head.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:01 am

Eric shook his head slightly and kept kissing donw on her neck, grazing his lips over her skin. ''The party doesn't start till I walk in, babe'', he teased and turned his head up to her, raising his eyebrows playfully, ''Hmmm, let's see how ticklish you are...'', he smirked widely and started tickling her all over her sides.

Marina pulled back, with an arched brow. ''On your knees?'', she repeated, ''Tempting, I don't like to be so submissive, yet I've never seen you on that angle... Maybe I'll be on your knees without your commading, milord...'', she smirked and rolled her hips softly agains his thigh.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:21 am

Kida's eyes went wide as she saw that smirk on his lips. "You wouldn't da--ERIC!" She squealed, squirming against him to try and detach herself to evade his fingers. Her laughter was high-pitched, a few snorts slipping in every now and then and bringing up a blush on her cheeks. "S-Stop it! I-I'm s-so going to get you b-back for this--!" She laughed. She finally managed to take his hands and pin them to his sides.

John stared at her, his jaw slightly slack. She'd never been so...at ease with him, especially with this newer personality of his. She was cocky. "Oh," He groaned slightly, feeling her hips against his already slightly stiff member. He gripped her hips and held her in place. "You are being very unladylike, Marina," He mumbled into her ear. He took her free hand and pinned it behind her back. He then slid his free hand down to her wet core and slipped his hand inside of her panties. He rubbed her clit, then slipped a finger inside of her, pumping it slowly within her. "Punishment...I'm not going to let you come," he whispered lowly into her ear. He smirked and sucked her neck, restraining from her moving using his legs and other hand. "I might let you finish...If you can keep quiet. Don't let anyone know what I'm doing. If you even squeak, I'll stop," He whispered against her neck. Her lap was covered by her jacket as it, so to anyone else, he just looked like he hand his hand on her leg.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:43 am

Eric laughed along with her, finding every sensitive spot he could find on her body, and tried to memorize them for another time. ''Have I told you how cute you look when you laugh like that, with the snorts?'', he teased and got his hands free easily from her grip. He smirked and cupped her cheeks, ''I love you'', he pecked on her nose, before he kissed her lips again briefly. ''It's getting late, and also cold... We should go back to Belle's'', he said to himself, looking up to the sky.

Marina smirked pleased hearing his groan. Even with his new personality, she still could get into him like before. She looked up to him with a small pout, but she was already expecting he would stop what she was doing. She gave him a half smiled but she froze when he pinned her hand onto her back. She let a sharpy breath out and widened her eyes as she felt him inside her. ''Please John... Don't do this with Damon here with me, and not here, on the road'', she pleaded into a small whisper and looked around. In any time somebody could appear, and thinking of that made her fluster her cheeks deeply. She hid her face on his shoulder and closed her eyes. She didn't want him to stop, but also she didn't want anybody to see two council members in those conditions. ''Please, stop it'', she whispered quietly and tried to get her hand free.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:13 am

Kida blushed even darker at his words and smiled shyly. She leaned into his touch and gently returned his kiss. "I love you more," she whispered tenderly. "Mm...S'pose so..." She mused, shrugging and playing with a strand of his hair. "I can't wait until we have our own place to go back to," She sighed.

------------

John smirked triumphantly as he heard her soft begs. "You started it," he mumbled smugly, though he did not stop as she asked. "Quiet, now..." he mumbled. "Feel it, baby. Just don't make a sound," he whispered. He restrained her arm a bit tighter, though not enough to hurt her. He slid in a second finger and scissored the two fingers within her, stretching her walls and rubbing against them as the horse carried them on. He appeared calm and collected. It was getting late as it was, so not many people were actually out. He pressed his thumb against her clit and rubbed it in a circular motion, his fingers thrusting within her. "You're so wet..." He grinned against her ear and plunged his fingers in deeper, teasingly brushing against her most sensitive spot within her.

"Evening, Lord Rolfe! Is Lady Marina alright?" One of the shop keepers called over, catching John's attention. He gave a polite smile and nodded. "She's tired. Thank you for the concern!" He called back before smirking and leading the horse along the path to the mansion.

(we can go to the mansion after your next post? xD)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:54 pm

Eric smiled softly seeing the blushing on her cheeks, it was a nice color on her tan skin. ''I can't wait until our place is finished'', he said softly and looked back at the construction among the trees. ''Maybe in two months or three, and we finally can move'', he smiled softly, growing as he turned his gaze down to her face.

Marina closed her eyes, ''Yes, I did. But we were supposed to continue this at home, and not in the middle of the street'', she blushed deeper and swallowed hard listening to his words. Marina cracked one eye opened and as if there wasn't anyone around she let herself relax at his touch. She tried to look calm and serene, but her breathing was slightly shallow and her mouth was opened into a mute moan. She would deal with the guilty after, because she was enjoying it even as she had her son there, closer to them. She smirked and arched her body slightly as he found her spot, ''And I was thinking you were going to punish me'', she said with a small whisper, closer to a moan. She tensed again and opened her eyes when she heard another voice. She gave the man a small smile and hid her face at John's shoulder. Luckily they weren't so far from home now, and ahe hoped nobody else would see them during the rest of their way back home.

[Hehe, sure... And you start! Xp]
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:15 am

Kida looked over to the construction and smiled softly. "Mm... It'll be nice to be out of Belle's house. I love my sister, but I hate being quiet," she mumbled playfully, nuzzling her nose just under his jaw with a small grin on her lips.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:56 am

Eric chuckled quietly, ''You have being quiet all this time? We're lucky our closest neighbor is far from here'', he teased and lift her up, carrying bridal-style. ''Ready to go home and get that massage?'', he said with a wink and kissed her lips tenderly.

Last edited by Eric Storm on Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:16 am

Kida smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck as she was lifted. "I thought you would never ask!" She said with a small pout on her lips. She grinned afterwards and returned his kiss. "I love you," she mumbled against the kiss.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:55 am

''I love you more, mon amour'', he grinned softly against her lips and nuzzled his nose against hers. Eric walked towards Spirit and gently sat Kida on the saddle, and right after he lift himself up on the horse. He tapped Spirit's neck softly, and the horse started motioning to Belle's, not before making sure Kida and Jacob were safe into his arms.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:02 am

Kida smiled softly and gladly leaned into his embrace as he carried her. She sat up on Spirit a bit uneasily, still not so sure about horses. She was grateful when Eric sat behind her. She leaned back against him and sighed, closing her eyes and leaning her head into the crook of his neck.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:52 am

Eric looked down with a sweet smile to her. He could see she was tired, and also that she was afraid... But she was afraid of many things, like a little girl is afraid of the dark. He kissed the top of her head and held her closer to him. He had her, he was standing by her side whenever he needed him... Well, that's what he was willing to do, for the woman who stole his heart.

[The end? Xp]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:36 am