Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]] Empty What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]]

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:25 am

Eric rode the way back to Belle's cabin in a deadly silence. He didn't know what was that whistle things, but he imagine it would be a kind of code, and he hoped it could help them somehow.

He eyed the two, the worry was clear on his face. He wanted to make something to help, but he knew he couldn't do anything at all. Flynn needed some medical care, and urgently. As they arrived at the cabin, he dismount Phillip eagerly and walked towards her and Flynn. ''Go inside and clear your bed, I'll take him'', he said quietly and without hearing her answer he started taking Flynn of from the saddle, taking him carefully to not injure the man more.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]] Empty Re: What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]]

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:33 am

Belle rode in silence, her mind reeling. She just kept running her fingers through Flynn's hair, ignoring the blood that was on her fingers now from the action. She didn't care about anything except getting Flynn out of harms way.

As Eric started to get Flynn down, she started to object, but knew she needed to do as he said. She nodded silently, and hurried inside. "Belle!" John gasped the second she opened the door. She threw herself into his open arms and hugged him tightly. "F-Flynn..." She whispered simply. He looked up from her to Eric, blanching slightly as he saw the male Eric was carrying inside. "Good thing I brought the Doctor," He mumbled.

Belle led Eric back to her room and threw the comforter from her bed. "Lay him down, please," The doctor said urgently. Belle made her way and sat onto the bed beside Flynn as the doctor started working quickly. As Flynn's shirt was opened, Belle placed her hands onto his chest and closed her eyes, healing what she could and ignoring the pain it sent thorough her. The doctor gasped and eyed John, to which John gave him a warning look as if to tell him to keep quiet about her power. The doctor shook it off and quickly went back to work, doing a better job than Belle had at bandaging up Flynn's head.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]] Empty Re: What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]]

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:41 am

He her brother appeared, Eric understood the whistle code. He carried the other man inside the house quietly, and gently laid him down on her bed, stepping back instantly to let Belle and the doctor do their 'job'.

He walked outside the room and slid down to the floor. He ran his hand through his hair and put his hand in the back of his neck. He closed his eyes, and tried to keep calm for Belle.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:19 am

Belle remains silent at Flynn's side, wanting so badly to hold him the entire time the doctor was working to clean him of blood. He washed the blood from Flynn's hair and face and the rest of his skin before working on the wounds to his head. He also made quick work of Belle's minor wound. In no time, he was sitting back with a satisfied expression. "I believe he'll live, Miss Rolfe...But, he may not be awake for a while...And, I can't guarantee these hits to the head didn't do some serious damage..." He said quietly, frowning.

Belle's skin went to an ashen shade, but she still remained silent. When the doctor removed himself from the room, Belle curled up, her eyes wide and frightened like a little girl's would be as she watched Flynn, content on watching him until he opened his eyes.

"Belle, I..." John started, but seeing that pained look in her eyes, he sighed and gently touched her cheek. "Just call if you need me, Belle," He whispered, stroking her cheek affectionately. Belle nodded, her eyes never leaving Flynn. John sighed and stepped out to where Eric was.

He knelt down by him and put his hand on her shoulder. "Look. I don't like you, but Belle does. Please, don't let her lose herself. Take care of my sister," He said simply before standing back up and heading out.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:29 am

He stayed there during all the moment they worked at Flynn on the room, and only opened his eyes when Belle's brother talked to him.
    He nodded quietly and stood up, ''I will'', he said quietly and headed inside the room, stopping by Belle's side.

''Do you need anything?''. he asked quietly, placing one hand on her shoulder.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:34 am

Belle looked up to Eric and felt her resistance break. She needed someone. She sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck, hiding her face into the crook of his neck. "Eric, I..." she whimpered, holding onto him tightly and sobbing gently into the crook of his neck. "I need him," She whispered simply, though she knew that's not what he meant by the question.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:12 pm

Eric gently wrapped his arms around her waist, and smoothed her hair down, trying to comfort her somehow... ''I know Bells, but Rider is unavailable at the moment'', he said gently and kissed the top of her head. ''But I'm here for you Belle, and for him too... Trust me, we'll get through this...'', he said softly at her ear and spoke more comforting words. He kept his breathing steady, and his voice as calm as possible. It wouldn't help in nothing being desesperate in a time like that.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Belle whimpered gently, knowing she needed to calm down, but not finding herself wanting to do such a thing. She was miserable, to say the least. "Eric...I-I...cant be without him," She whispered into the crook of his neck. "I need him," she repeated herself, it starting to sound like a mantra. "I just want him back," She whispered brokenly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:30 pm

''You won't Belle...'', he whispered softly, ''Rider will wake up very soon, he will smile towards you, and make a face when he sees me'', he said gently, trying to reassure her believes, to make her having hope. It would be a huge problem if Flynn didn't wake up, but Eric had a feeling the man was too stubborn to leave Belle behind.

Last edited by Eric Storm on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Belle laughed weakly at his words, imaging in her mind Flynn's face as he saw her, and then as he saw Eric. "I hope you're right, Eric...I really do," She whispered. "I don't want to think about what might happen otherwise," She mumbled, closing her eyes tightly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:45 pm

''You must not think otherwise, Bells...'', he pointed softly and smoothed her dark locks down to her back. ''Think positively, and the stubborn and boring Rider will be back in a blink of eye'', he said with a small smike and tried to make her laugh again.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Belle tried to laugh, but it came out brokenly. "Positive thinking hasn't ever really been my strong suit, Eric," She mumbled, but leaned back to look at him. She kissed his cheek and sighed against his skin. "Thank you, for...everything," she said tenderly before nuzzling her nose against his affectionately. She sat down onto the bed and placed her hand over Flynn's, chewing her bottom lip.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Eric gave her a small smile as she leaned over and kissed his cheek. He watched Flynn for a moment and then studied Belle for a moment, she had some small wounds. So he walked to where she kept the first aid box, ''C'mon, let me clean this'', he said quietly and started cleaning the small strip of blood from her temple.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:01 pm

"I'm fine, Eric," Belle assured him, gently moving his hand away from her. "Nothing I can't handle," she smiled weakly towards him, not really caring about the cut she had on her head.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:10 pm

''Bullshit... Keep looking at him while I do my job. He'd be pissed if he knew I didn't took care of you while he couldn't'', he said quietly, nodding at the unconscious Flynn at the bed. With a damp towel he started cleaning the cut.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Belle didn't even flinch at the cool water. She couldn't really feel it. It was like her sensory nerves were turned off, or too low to bother her attention. "He looks peaceful..." she mumbled, her expression unreadable as she stroked her thumb against Flynn's unmoving hand.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Eric's expression was impassive while she cleaned the blood from her skin, wherever he could see. However he staggered a bit seeing that phrase carved on her skin, but he kept himself together and cleaned the dash under it, bandaging it after like he did with the cut on her head.
    ''Do you need anything else, like cleaned clothes or some water?'', he offered gently, after he was done.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:02 pm

(( *feels horrible* xDD ))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:09 am

[Yes, you should! Razz]
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:53 am

"Some fresh clothes would be nice," Belle admitted quietly, her eyes content on watching Flynn for days. "I've got some nightgowns in one of Flynn's drawers right over there," she pointed lazily to the dresser.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:01 am

Eric walked towards the dresser and picked the nightgown on the top. He handed it quietly to Belle, ''I'll be at the living room while you change your clothes'', he said quietly and walked towards the kitchen first, to get a beer, before he sat quietly on the couch.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:07 am

Belle nodded, taking the nightgown and watching as Eric left. She stood and pulled her uniform off, then slid the silk nightgown on. It was simple and black -- nothing fancy. She bit her lip and supped her hair over one shoulder. Looking at Flynn made her heart ache, but she didn't dare leave his side.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:41 am

2 days after...

--------------------------------------------------

Eric leaned on the door frame, breathing loudly enough to be heard by Belle... ''Go sleeping, now!'', he said firmly. She hadn't slept for two days in a row. Eric had some naps on the couch, but it didn't lasted more than 1 hour, he was worried about Belle. She had serious dark circles under her eyes, and she was pale, more than the usual.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:50 am

Belle shook her head, though her eyes begged for her to listen and just sleep. She hadnt eaten, her stomach grumbling in reminder. She knew she looked horrible, but she didnt care. She just wanted to watch Flynn. Stay by his side. "No," she retorted, just as stubborn as ever.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:55 am

He sighed and stepped inside the room. ''Don't make me use of force, Bells. I'll watched him and I'll call you if happens anything to him. I promisse''. He offered himself to wathc Rider several times, and he wasn't even thinking how many time he tried to make her eat something. Hopefully her wounds weren't so serious, but Eric was starting to believe the wound on her head left her more stubborn than she was before.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:05 pm