Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )  Empty Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:47 pm

Flynn stopped jogging as soon as he hit the forest. He walked through the forest, now sadly used to her crying. He knew why she kept crying and he felt horrible about it, wishing another way he could have handled the situation. As soon as he they get to her cabin, hopefully Eric was there to take care of her.
    The rain drenched him from head to toe as he got to the door. He opens the door and walks in. "Eric...?" He calls, a bit bitterly but he pushed it down from coming out too sourly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )  Empty Re: Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:20 am

Eric decided to make Belle a surprise. Without her being at the house, he wanted to cook a fancy dinner, and he was at the kitchen, almost finihing cooking when he heard the door opening, and to his surprise, Flynn's voice after.

He walked towards the living room, happy for not being shirtless and his eyes widened slightly seeing Belle in that conditions into the other's arms. He cleaned the couch, so Flynn could lay her down and ran into her room to catch her first aid box. ''Why is she like this??'', he asked blankly to the male. He held her hand softly for a moment, and mumbled something. His eyes got a little foggy, and then he sighed in relief, seeing she didn't have any other wounds except on her skin. He started getting what he needed to take care of her cuts.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )  Empty Re: Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:47 am

Belle was stiff in Flynn's arms, her mind too scrambled for her to fight off the irrational fear that he would hurt her, like he'd almost John. She was glad to be out of the rain, though. She realized that as soon as felt the warmth of her cabin. But, hearing Flynn call out for Eric sent a chill up her spine. Did she really want him to see her like this?

She also found that, in her thoughts, she'd stopped crying. When she was put onto the couch, she did not lay down. She could hear the confusion in Eric's tone, and the concern. She hadn't noticed his hand holding hers until he'd pulled it away. She finally convinced herself to look at him, and as soon as she did, she felt the tears come back. She pulled him into a hug, her head on his shoulder. "I'm okay," she mumbled, her tone trying to be comforting even in her state. She knew it scared him when she got hurt -- she didn't like seeing him like that. But, why was she okay with touching him -- or being touched by him, rather? Maybe she was only timid around Flynn because she'd been so shaken up, and he'd only jumped into the situation. Even if it had saved her life.

Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )  Tumblr_lydxugG7cL1qk4ahno1_500

She leaned back and gently stroked his cheeks with her thumbs. She sighed and dropped her hands, resting them on her lap. She looked at them, turning them over and rubbing at her skin slightly, speculating the cuts from the glass she'd been thrown into. "You're going to burn my house down, Eric," She mumbled, eyes shifting tiredly towards the kitchen where she could smell something burning over the fire pit. She then turned her hues towards Flynn. "I...thank you," She whispered.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:52 am

"John kind of... snapped on her." Flynn says, not really sure how to explain the situation. As he layed on the couch, he quickly moved aside to a wall, leaning against it, not facing Belle or Eric. He stares downwards as he tries to let his mind wandered somewhere else. He heard her cry, probably on Eric, before she made some type of comment. He knew she was talking to him when she said Thank You. He turned his head and gave her a smile, "You're Welcome..."

Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )  Tumblr_m3sq02RpTB1r7ifqv

He smiles fades a bit as he looks back down. He clears his throat a bit before saying, "Maybe I should go. I've done my part already..." He gives a dry chuckle, "And Eric can handle the rest, right?" Flynn pushes himself off the wall, starting to head towards the door.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:19 am

Eric hugged her back, being careful to not hurt more than she already got. He nuzzled his nose on the crook of her neck, and deep down he knew she wasn't alright.

He sighed hearing what happened, and he thought that maybe now he understood why her brother involved with Odette, they both didn't work well into their head. He heard when she thanked, he didn't do much himself, and Eric somehow knew she was thanking Flynn. He pulled from her arms softly and turned to Flynn as he turned to leave.

Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )  Tumblr_mcznbk7CqA1qbgnito3_250

''Don't leave yet... I need to go to the kitchen... and she needs to get her cuts clean...'', he said quietly and walked towards the kitchen.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:32 am

"Please don't go," Belle whispered, her eyes going slightly wide in fear of the idea of him being gone. She managed to push herself from the couch and over to him, her arms lacing around his middle and her cheek pressing against his chest, though the skin stung in reaction to be touched due to John's punch. "I-I don't want you to go," She mumbled, her voice cracking as she tightened her arms around him a bit. Her legs were weak, so holding onto him was keeping her upright. "Please," She whispered. "I-I know its selfish, but I don't care...I don't want you to leave. I need you here," She pleaded gently before hiding her face against his chest as her hands clung to the material covering his back.

Her whole body ached from how tightly she was holding onto him, though it wasn't nearly as tight as it might have been were she not injured. Even in that pain, she kept her hold on him, willing herself to the idea that if she let go, he would disappear as quickly as he'd come. She'd been trying so hard to push him away. But, seeing how he had been ready to risk his life against John to protect her -- even after seeing how broken she truly was? Her defenses were shattered.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:34 am

Flynn shakes his head at Eric lightl before looking back at Belle. "You shouldn't be-" He goes to tell her before stopping midway when she wraps her arms around his middle. He looks down at her, his eyes widen a bit befor looking down at he with sad, loving eyes.

Flynn snakes his arms through hers, wrapping them around her middle. Flynn lifts her up with gentleness and ease, her being so light. He hugs her close to him. "I will never leave you, Belle.." He whispers in her ear.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:47 am

Eric ended the fire, and looked helpless at the sink. He needed to drink, to keep himself calm, so he poured some of the wine into a glss and took it all in one gulpe.

He walked back to the room and stood by the archway, watching them sharing a moment. He turned his gaze away and bit his lip, she was with him right, he should do something with the other male on the house, hugging Belle that way. But it was Flynn, her ex-fiance. Maybe, just maybe Eric knew Belle still had strong feeling for him. ''We need to take care of these cuts'', he said with a sigh, still leaning against the archway.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:16 am

Relief flooded her veins when Flynn lifted her up and whispered into her ear. She leaned into his embrace and closed her eyes, willing herself to stay asleep if this was all just a dream. She jumped slightly when she heard Eric's voice cut through the quiet. And then, there was that guilt rising up in her blood stream. She gently moved so that she could place her feet back on the ground.

"Right," She mumbled, nodding slightly. She carefully went back to the couch and sat down -- in the center of it -- before she turned her golden hues towards Eric. "C'mere," She said softly, gesturing for him to sit beside her. "I want you to try to heal some of these cuts...With the spells I've taught you," She murmured. "Flynn? Could you get me some dry clothes from my bedroom? Your clothes are still in there, too, if you want to change." Her tone was gentle, but still suggested that she wanted a moment with Eric.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:43 am

Flynn look over at Eric before placing Belle back down on the ground. He watches her make her way over to the couch and nods at her request. He walks to her bedroom, looking around a bit at the familiar spot before heading over to the dresser. He opened one of them, seeing half of his shirts still in the drawer. He smiles a bit, the memories of her floating around in them, before taking one of them. Flynn closes the drawer opening another to grab one of her nightgowns. He places both on the bed, along with pants for him, as he started, for the second time today, stripping off his wet clothes and placing new ones.

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:49 am

Eric sighed and sat by her side as she asked. He looked at her for a moment before watching Flynn leaving the room. ''Sure, I can do that...'', he said quietly and hold her arm gently, taking some small peices of glass before he started healing the wounds.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:09 am

Belle shook her head, her eyes tender as she looked to Eric. "Hey..." She rested her hand against his cheek. "Talk to me, Eric..." She pleaded gently, knowing he had seen Flynn and her moment before. She also knew he was shaken up from her new wounds. Even in her state, she wanted to make sure he was okay before herself.

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:49 am

''I'm to focused on speeling the words right'', he mumbled softly, with a half smile. He was really focused on healing her wounds, and didn't diverged his gaze from her arms. He was glad that for once it was him in that place, and he was pleased to take the pain away from her and feel them. ''I know you love me, and I also know you still love him'', he said quietly, keeping his gaze down from her face.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:41 am

Belle watched him, taking note that he seemed more than happy to take the pain he was removing from her. He'd gotten good at his spells -- something she was proud to have taught him. She bit her bottom lip at his last words and sighed quietly, looking down to her arms to watch the wounds heal steadily. "I do..." She murmured, nodding a bit. "Hey," She sighed, pulling her arms from him and cupping his face to make him look to her. Her eyes searched his for a moment.

"I love you, Eric Storm, more than I ever thought I'd be willing to admit... You are the only person in my entire life that has never hurt me -- and that I trust to never hurt me. You're my best friend -- I never had a friend before I met you... I want to see you happy and smiling, and I want to be a reason for you to be. I need you, Eric, just as much as I know you need me," She whispered, then pulled herself onto his lap, her arms going around his neck and her head resting on his shoulder. "I know it's selfish...I know I'm asking a lot but...I don't want things to change between us. The last few days have been...amazing..." She laughed slightly, running her hand gently though his hair. "I'm sorry I can't be her...I can't be the girl I am when I'm with you all the time. I love being that happy, but it's not who I am. I can't be carefree and forget all of my problems -- they make me who I am."

She sighed and leaned back to look at him. "Did you burn the food?" She questioned, changing the topic to something lighter as an effort to show she wanted to move on. "You're so sweet...trying to cook for me and what not...Sorry I kind of ruined your meal," She smiled sheepishly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:54 am

Eric couldn't help but looked at her face, meeting her golden hues for a moment. He listened to her quietly and without noticing he wrapped his arms around her waist.

''I know you love me, and I'm glad I was good enough to be your only friend'', he said quietly, kissing the top of her head. ''You don't need to be sorry... I guess I, I...'', he didn't know what to said. He leaned his back on the couch and sighed. ''I love you, Bells, and I know you need me, as much I need you'', he sighed and rested his chin on the top of her head.

''We could still eat, if you're hungry. It's not that bad... And Rider can eat too, if he wants'', he said with a small smirk.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:05 am

"I could use a bite to eat," Belle mused, then laughed softly. "Oh, so generous," She smirked, shaking her head. "Flynn?" She called out towards the bedroom. "Did you find something to wear? Eric's offering you food -- I'll taste it first, if you want," She teased, smirking down at Eric afterwards. She moved off of his lap, after kissing his cheek gently, and sat back onto the couch.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:08 am

[I believe Bri is next? xD]
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Flynn chuckles as he came out, "No, it trust Eric... Sort of." He walks over with a small smile. He dangles the nightgown infront of her, "Would you like to change before you eat? You're going to get a cold ontop of the wounds..."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:29 pm

He narrowed his eyes playful at her suggesting he would have put something on the food. He shook his head and smiled, his expression turning serious when Flynn came out, saying he trusted him. Maybe things would work out to him too. He nodded meaningly to Flynn, as accepting his trusting, and saying he felt the same. ''I'm gonna set the table, listen to Rider, Bells'', he chuckled and ruffled her hair before moving back to the kitchen.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:46 pm

Belle looked between the two males and smiled a bit, glad to see that -- for once -- the two of them weren't at odds with each other. She giggled, fixing her hair back after Eric messed with it. She shifted her gaze to the nightgown Flynn held once Eric had left the room. She gave him a grateful smile and nodded. "Being warm would be nice. I'm freezing," She admitted, making a face.

She pulled her shirt over her head, unclasping her bra in the process, and set them onto the couch. She looked up to Flynn and smiled a bit sheepishly before taking the nightgown. She wasn't surprised that she was so relaxed being half nude -- even with Eric in the house. That thought made her blush a bit; it wasn't like the two of them hadn't seen everything before. She slid the nightgown on and then lifted her hips to allow her to slid out of her pants and underwear. She fixed the nightgown to fit her frame correctly, then pursed her lips. "This is short," She mused, looking at how it reached her mid-thigh as she sat. "As long as I don't bend over, I should be fine..." She mumbled, mostly to herself as she crossed one leg over the other.

(Belle. . .XD Now the question is, will Flynn go get her some underwear? XDDD)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:14 am

(( Pft. No. XD ))

Flynn smiles at Belle before shaking his head at her as she started stripping down. He watches her with amused expression and seeing how the gown was so short. He crossed his arms before sitting down next to her. "Would you like me to get a longer one?" He teased before raising a brow.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:43 am

Belle looked towards him as he sat beside her and smirked slightly at his question. "No...I don't mind it," She murmured, shaking her head. She would have expected Eric to be the one to leave her without underwear, but Flynn? It was odd, but at the same time, she liked it when he was playful. "But...I'm still cold," She pouted and scooted closer to his side.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:57 am

Flynn watches her as she pouted, how adorable she was when she acted like a small child. He pouts back at her and playfully asks, "Are you?" He scoots away from her in a playful way. "You poor thing."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:08 am

Belle gasped playfully in shock when he moved away from her. "Fly-nnnnnnnnnn~" She whined, her bottom lip poking out further and her eyes going wide in her signature puppy-like expression. "Meanie," She muttered, sniffling and moving to the opposite corner of the couch to cross her arms stubbornly -- though it was obvious she was trying to keep from smiling.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:39 am

Flynn chuckles at her pouting. He doesn't move for a bit before looking over at her and reaching over, tickling her sides. He grins at her, moving himself to sit next to her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:04 am