Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The past (Tag Sinbad)

Gäst

The past (Tag Sinbad) - Page 2 Empty Re: The past (Tag Sinbad)

Post  Gäst Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:38 am

"Could have fooled me." Sinbad replied cooly. Shut up, shut up, shut up "You know very well that you wouldn't disappoint Daddy dearest." Now he was pretty sure he was treading into dangrous waters. He knew Sara wasn't exactly happy with her father at the moment. But that wasn't his fault. "It won't work, you know it and i know it Sara."
    Sara
    Sara

Antal inlägg : 226
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-24

Post  Sara Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:42 am

"Who care what father says" said Sara "He what me to get marry but I what to marry you" said Sara as she walk in front of Sinbad "I know that to feel the same way I do about you" said Sara.
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:45 am

Whoa, what? She wanted to marry him? Marry him? Was the woman insane? Probably. Inside Sinbad's mind women were either one of three things, boy-crazy, insane or just plain annoying. "Whoa, whoa, back up, who ever said i wanted to get hitched?" he said putting himself at a distance between himself and Sara. "I have no intention of ever ever, getting married, especially to a daddy's girl."

Way to get things off to a great start. Not only had he just said that he never wanted to marry her but he probably just made her think that he never really wanted to go out with her. "Sorry but there's no way I will marry you, or can marry you."
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:54 am

Sara lift up her hand and hit him hard on the cheek "You are a stupid sexily pig Sinbad" yell Sara. He broke her by saying daddy girl. Sara started to walk away "Go drown yourself" said Sara as she push him into the water.
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:26 am

Sinbad stood up in the river and shook his boots dry. Wow, that woman had quite the temper. But that wasn't his fault at all. He had his reasons for not wanting to marry her, and it wasn't because he couldn't stop thinking about other women, but he just prefered to be alone for a while. "Sheesh, say one wrong thing, and they try to kill you." he muttered.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:29 am

Sara walk away from Sinbad. "God how I could I'm been so dumb" thought Sara as she walk home.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:55 pm