Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Shelter [Tag: Dimmi]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Shelter [Tag: Dimmi] Empty Shelter [Tag: Dimmi]

Post  Marina Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:55 am

''Where are we going?'', the coachman asked. Marina clenead the tears from her face, and looked straight at him. Where was she going now? She was all alone, she didn't have family on town, except for Fa, but that would be the first place John would look for her. She tried to think clearly for a moment and then she said the most unexpected place she could think at the moment. ''To Dimitri's place, please'', she said with a hoarse voice.

The carriage moved again, and during all the way she watched Damon sleeping at her arms. Somehow this brought her some peace. ''We're here'', the man said, and Marina nodded softly. She covered Damon's head softly. It was cold outside, and the snow was starting to fall gracefully. She walked down on Dimitri's front yard, and then knocked at his door. Her only wish was that Dimitri could give her some shelter.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Shelter [Tag: Dimmi] Empty Re: Shelter [Tag: Dimmi]

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:03 am

The door opened, revealing a surprsied Maggie when she saw Marina. She blinked, and casted a quick glance behnd the woman as if expecting someone else. "Yes miss Dalmar? What can i help you with?" she asked politely, smiling brightly down at Damon when she notcied the sleeping boy.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:46 am

Marina waited patiently and looked blankly as she saw Maggie opening the door. She saw the woman looking behind, as she wanted to say there was nobody else coming along. She was at her own. ''I know it's late, but can Dimitri received me? I need to talk to him'', she said quietly and looked down to Damon with a small smile. He did looked peacefully, sleeping in her arms and holding the kneated bear.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:34 am

Maggie looked back up at Marina, looking very ucertain at her request but stepped aside anyway to let her inside.
    "You may take a seat, and I shall got get him," she said softly while closing the door, giving her a small smile before leaving.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:39 am

Marina gave Maggie a small smile and walked inside the house. ''Thanks'', she whispered softly and as she left she walked towards the living room. She sat on the chair closer to the fireplace, glad the room was warm. She looked down at Damon again, she just couldn't stopped looking at him, like the little boy could help numbing the pain she felt on her chest.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:52 am

"Well well well, as if this wasn't weird enough," Dimitri chuckled as he walked inside the room, looking slithy more happier and smug thna usual as he stuided Marina. "You deciding to pay me a visit, in the middle of the night, is quite unusual. But for you to even bring your kid here?" he smirked, standing beside her seat. "Give me oen good to rason to why I shouldn't be suspicious of you now."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:02 am

Marina looked up as she heard Dimitri walking inside the room. She didn't bother of answering him, or even to give her the work to study him back. She was feeling defeated, by her emotions, and all the past events of the evening. ''John and I had an argument... I... I couldn't stand be near him, and I left'', she said quietly, her voice breaking slightly in the end, she looked down to Damon and them back to Dimitri, with borken eyes, ''Please... Help us'', she whispered and her eyes started weeping.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:08 am

Dimitri had certinaly nto expected this. Sure, she and John arguing ehr leaving, nto really a shocker... but to aks him of all people for help? Even Dimitri was surprised now.
    Feeling eyes on them, he glanced over his shoulder and saw Maggie alogn with soem other curious servants watch thme, quickly hiding behind the door when he spotted them.
    He sighend when looked back at Marina, rubbing his head. She was lucky he was in a good mood right now, or else he wouldn't care less what she was dealing with right now.
    "What can I do for you then? What you need?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:17 am

She tried to give him a small smile, and swallowed hard fighting with the lump on her throat adn the tears wanting to get free. She waited patiently as he looked back at the staff and then back to her. ''I know this seems very unusual, but I don't want John to find me so easily... If we could stay here, just for a couple of days, until I figure out what to do with my life'', she said quietly and looked up to him with pleaded eyes. She knew she was asking much, that somehow, she would invade his privacy, but she needed his help on that.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:26 am

He frowned at her request, but made himself agree on this. Taht wouldn't be much of a problem, his mansion was enourmos, it ahd plenty of rooms. But then again, this was Marina and she always had to some way find out about things, even if she wasn't trying to.
    "I guess that's alright, but when granny finds out about this, you better not her accuse me for kidnapping you. I'm in no mood for her false accusations and nagging," he sighend. "And your man is no idiot, he'll find you here sooner or later," he said more softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:34 am

Marina breathed for the first time relieved at the evening. She was glad Dimtri could help her on that, and smiled weakly at him. ''Thank you, Dimmi. You won't notice we're here, I promisse'', she said quietly and nodded. ''I'm going to her Fa the truth, as always. You don't need to worry about it.'', she said softly and leaned back on the chair as he brought John back at the topic. ''The later he'll find out the better, I'm not ready to see him so soon'', she muttered quietly and brushed some hair from Damon's face.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:40 am

Dimitri snorted out a laugh. "Well when he does, betetr keep him on a leash or something, so he won't attack me either," he reolled his eyes. "I'm still pretty confused to why you choose me of all peo.. oh wait, beaucse this is the last place Rolf would think of looking right?" he tated more than guessed. "Go figure."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:48 am

''If he attacked you, it would be when you least expected... He's not a man to cause a scene, but you already knew that, right?'', she said quietly and looked away to the fire. She listened as he kept talking and nodded softly at the end. ''Yes... I guess he'll try on Fa first'', she stated.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:16 am

((gaah stupid net >.<))

He hummed and sat down on his own chair with a heavy and tired sigh. "So, guess you're not comfrtoble enoguh to tell me what exactly happend this time?" he said blankly, leaning hsi ehad back and closing his eyes. "Can't bame you, I mena this is me we're talking about," he chuckled.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:31 am

Marina looked at him as he sat on his chair, and tried to give him a simple smile. ''I don't think I'm confortable to say anything about it for a while'', she sighed and closed her eyes. ''All you need to know it's that John crossed the line, and I couldn't stand anymore'', she said quietly and held Damon a little more tightly, as if it could help her to be stronger.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:34 am

"Like he hasn't before," Dimitri said flatly, before realizing what eh said really wasn't the best right now, and coughed lightly. "Anyway, it's late, I'll show you to oen of the guest room," he said afetr silent moment and sat up. "You need anythign for, uh, you kid? Maggie would be more thna happy to go egt something," he offerd, all to aware of the maid jumping in excitment behind the door.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:45 am

''He's a broken man, it's not his fault he acts like that'', she mumbled quietly. Even when she was mad at John, she couldn't stand people talking harshly about him. No one could know his shadows like her, and to be honest neither her knew them all. She also stayed quietly and looked up to him as he spoke again. ''A crib would be nice, or maybe a Moses basket, so I could lay him next me at the bed'', she said quietly and gave Maggie a small smile. ''He's going to be asleep for the rest of the night, but he wakes up with the sun'', she said and turned to Dimitri again. ''I have my couchman at the gate, with a small bag. Someone could ask him to bring it inside and tell him I needed to ask him one more favor'', she asked softly, looking from Dimitri to Maggie and then back to Dimitri.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:56 am

Before Dimitri could even open his mouth, Maggie had already made her way to tell the couchman to come, and to fix a crib.
    He raised an eyebrow at the now empty spot where hsi servant ahd been only seconds ago before looking back down at Marina. "He may be broken, but so are you," he stated. "why keep pushing yourself for someone who treats you wrong?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:07 am

Marina smiled shyly as she saw Maggie so excited and leaving the room right after she asked those favors. But as soon she looked at Dimitri and heard what he said, she took a sharph breath. The answer was on the tip on her tongue, she knew very well why she kept trying with John. Her feelings were closer to the surface, and she was glad she was still seated seeing she felt weak instantly. ''I... I love him, Dimitri'', she said with a broken voice and then all her feelings crushed her and she started crying hopeless, making it very difficult to even breath.

[>.< the feels... Marina is going to ruin me, and then Eric on the other thread... DX]
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:13 am

((guaaah oh god x'D DIMI IS THE WORST PERSON EVER TO BE COMFORTED BY!!! x'3 ))

He watched her silently as she finlly broke down, his erxpression blank, showing neither pity or discuss.
    There was that word again, love. All it ever did was bring pain to people, yet everyone keept reachign for it. How troublesome.
    Sighing, he softly placed a hand on her shoulder, massaging it comfortly before wrapping and arm around her carefully.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:29 am

[Awe... But he's trying, it's cute! I think it's his good mood, or maybe Jane is finally getting back his cute side? Teehee]

Marina leaned slightly by his side. She was feeling lost, like nothing in the World could help her, could end this pain she was feeling deep down on her soul. John was rude to her, he tried to obligate her doing things she didn't want, not at the moment, and then he mocked about her feelings, that was the last straw to her. She looked down to Damon, afraid she had him awake because of her crying, but he was still asleep on her arms. She leaned down and kissed his head gently, she needed to be strong for her son, so she tried to put herself together again. ''Thank you, Dimmi'', she said quietly and looked up to him as she cleaned the tears that were blurrying her vision.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:36 am

((ahahaha yeah x'D well... thanks to both Jane and certain blonde xP))

"Don't mention it," he said blnakly and handed her a handkerchief. "You need to sleep this all off as well. Not that it wuld really help but... you egt my point," he sighend again and stood up. "Come on, I'll show you to your room, Maggie will show your servant the way to it."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Post  Aurora* Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:38 am

(teehee x3)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:46 am

[A very confused blonde for that matter... Xp]

''You're right...'', she mumbled quietly and gently took the handkerchief to help her cleaning her tears. She needed to sleep, and maybe to forget John, but she wasn't sure she could do those things. She nodded quietly and stood up as well. ''Damon is going to stay with me at the same room, right?'', she asked shyly. Back at her home, Damon had his own nursery, but that was a safe place, that was her home.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:53 am

((pfft xD Rolling Eyes ))

"Well yeah, obviously," Dimitri said matter of factly, giving her a little weird look. "What would a baby do with a big room all to himslef? Don't worry, we're not plannign on separating you two," he assured her. "I won't even go near him."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:43 am