Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Visit from Granny [Tag: Fa/Dimmi]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Visit from Granny [Tag: Fa/Dimmi] Empty A Visit from Granny [Tag: Fa/Dimmi]

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:11 am

Marina had just fed Damon and was trying to make him sleep when a maid stopped by the nursery's door. She was expecting more news about Flynn, she got really worried that night when she heard the whistle, and John hurried to his cabin, pretty worried.

''Milady, Lady Fa and Lord Dimitri are waiting for you at the living room'', she said quietly. ''Oh, tell them I'll be downstairs in a minute'', she said with a bright smile. A visit from Fa was all she needed at the moment. She straightened her dress and then headed outside the room. Damon got from asleep to alert, and a little excited, he knew that when he was out from his bedroom it was because he was going to see something different, and Marina already knew how curious her son was.

''Grandma, Dimitri what a pleasant surprise!'', Marina said with a wide smile and gave Fa an one arm hug.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

A Visit from Granny [Tag: Fa/Dimmi] Empty Re: A Visit from Granny [Tag: Fa/Dimmi]

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:20 am

The young man and elderly woman looked up at Marina as she enterd, both smiling, thoguht Dimitri had a ahrd tme doing so due to the slap he jsut recived from Fa.
    "I swear, i'm sure you're as two faced as someone could get," he mutterd, rubbing his now red cheek. "One moment you're all hateful and violent, then the next you're all loving and granny-like."
    A glare from fa shut him up. For a moment.
    "Marina dear, i'm relived to see you're still able to walk even witha child in your arms," seh said warmly, smiling down at Damon. "Let's hope he'll look more like you than the father."
    Marina
    Marina

A Visit from Granny [Tag: Fa/Dimmi] Empty Re: A Visit from Granny [Tag: Fa/Dimmi]

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:36 am

Marina laughed warmly seeing the two, ''Oh Dimitri, don't over react about it. I'm sure you deserved whatever she made at you'', she winked at him, but frowned a little at Fa's words.
    ''Its hard to bring me down, Fa. And John really changed because of his little guy, isn't daddy good and caring with you, my son?'', she cooed to Damon.

He smiled a little at Marina and then turned his big green eyes to them. He studied then for a moment and squealed delighted.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:41 am

Dimitri rolled his eyes. "This is abuse I tell you. Abuse! Not fair only she's giving you special treament."
    "Don't be baby," Fa mutterd.
    "DOn't be a hag."
    Anouther glare shut him up again.
    Fa smiled fondly down at Damon. she was well aware of how a child coudl chnage someone... she really did.
    "he's really beautfiul my dear. I'm happy for you."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:54 am

Marina and Damon laughed together at the two, and Marina looked at her son with shinning eyes.
    ''Thanks Fa. I know he's going to be a great son!'', she smiled warmly at her child. Damon saw fa's smile and that got his attention, wilingly he reached his little arms to her. ''He liked you, I wish you remember how to hold a chil, grand'', she teased and gently handed Damon to Fa.

''So, are you missing me at the Court?'', she asked Dimitri with a small smirk.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:00 am

Fa gave her a half hearted glare before taking Damon into her arms. "If I managed to take care of you and three other boys, thsi little on will be a piece of cake," she said proudly.
    "Yeah, and look how two of those kids turned out..."
    A shoe hit Dimiri on the head.

He swore under his rbeath, rubbing his forhead and turned to Marina. "YES. Desperetly, please come back and protect me form this grandma!" he exclaimed dramaticlly. "I knwo all the towns best babysitters and- OW!"
    "Don't bring youe troubles over t other people young man," Fa growled pulling Dimitri's ear while holding Damon in her other arm.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:12 am

Marina smiled warmly at Fa, she's still got the way to be around a child, and she almost teared her eyes imagining that she held herself and now she was holding her baby son.
    Damon squealed seeing Fa acting towards Dimitri, Marina was sure that he imagined Fa was only playing with the other male.

Marina chuckled seeing Dimitri overreacting again. ''I'm so sorry Dimitri, but you'll have to handle grandma for a couple of weeks. I'm still not ready to be apart of Damon, and don't---'', she turned her attention back to Damon when he squealed louder as Fa pulled Dimitri's ear. ''Fa, please, don't need to worry. I already hired a babysitter, she's Naveen's friend actually, her name is Jasmine'', she said softly and watched her son having a good time.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:31 am

That caught both's attention's and they looked back at her, Fa still holding a tight gripp on Dimitri's poor ear. Fa smiled fondly as she rememberd her adoptives son's childhood firend.
    "Oh right, I remember he-"
    "She's really hot."
    Dimitri blinked a few times before realising he's been slapped again. "I'm not a punching bag, granny."
    "Want anouther one?"
    "No thanks, I'm good."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:00 am

Marina widened her eyes and covered Damon's ears as Dimitri spoke. ''Don't talk like that in front of my son again, Dimitri. Or next time I'm the one slapping you'', she pointed and looked down at Damon, ''Don't listen to Dimmi, Damone... He's just granny's punch bag'', she cooed to her son after taking her hands from his ears. Damon grinned back at her, and made a little sound while he started playing with Fa's earing.

''I've met Jasmine one day at the river. We've talked and I trusted her at once. She's really a good girl.'', Marina said softly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:06 am

Fa nodded i agremment about the girl, ignoring Dimitr's insulted 'hey!' in the bakground.
    "Yes yes, you made a good choice there my dear. Jasmine is a really ahrd working and independent girl. She'll be prefect for your son here," she chuckled as he played with ehr earings. Kinda reminded her of Marina whn she was born.
    "I egt the feeling I'm not wanted here," Dimitri pouted.
    "About time you realised it boy."
    "You're the one who dragged me here! he snapped, but quickly clmed down. "And I wanted to see how these two was doing, excuse me for caring."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:08 am

(( GRANDMAMAFA <333 I love you so Very Happy
    Jasmine to Dimitri: A Visit from Granny [Tag: Fa/Dimmi] Tumblr_lxj96zkFfA1r5ruse ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:18 am

[Everybody loves GradmaFa!!! Dawwwwwwwwwwwww, gradma!! <33]

''Yes, I know grandma, and I'm really pleased to take her away from that place where she worked'', she said with a small smile and looked at Damon, ''No, darling, don't pull it or you'll hurt grandma'', she said softly and took his little hands from the earing. She kissed his fingers softly and all his attention was diverted to his mother. He smiled and stop playing around and hid his face on the nape of Fa's neck.
    ''I appreciate your caring about me and my family, Dimitri. You can stay if you don't speak any other naughty words towards my son'', she said with a small smile as she looked at Dimitri.

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:23 am

((awwww thank you guys<3333 looks liek i really did well with this granny then x'3 mehehe everythings bullying Dimi.... x'D))

he rolled his eyes, almsot about to say that 'hot' wasn't such a abd word,a nd that all guys would use ayway.
    "No problem," he sighend, flinching when he saw Fa still sendign cold, hatefull glares at his direction.
    "....SO. How is it having a Rolf junior i the hous? or is it more a Marina junior? I do hope it won't be a Fa junior," he started to tlak casually, stepping behind Marina in case fa felt like punching him again.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:33 am

Marina chuckled softly, ''Oh, Damon is an angel, he almost doesn't cry, and already has a routine, don't bother if he sleeps in your arms, Fa, it's time for his nap.'', she grinned at him, and Damon blinked back to Marina. ''I think he's a mix between John and I, he just got the best of we both'', she said with a gentle smile. ''And I do love the fact that he got John's eyes'', she thought out loud.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:38 am

Fa pouted when Marina said he got his fathers eyes. "The only thing that's pretty about Rols," she mutterd, craddling Damon in her arms.
    "Pfft. Sure, i've seen you looking at his-"
    Another shoe to his face cut him off. "How do you even do that?!"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:47 am

''Oh, grandma... John is... is'', she bit her lip, trying to find an adequate word to describe John, ''He's quite handsome, I mean so much more good looking than Dimmi over here'', she teased her co-worker with a small smirk, but her eyes widened playfully at Dimitri's revelation
    ''So, you've been checked on my man?'', she said playfully and giggled softly looking back to Dimitri, ''What has she been checking on him?'', she whispered in secrecy to Dimitri.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:48 am

(( LOL. ))
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:53 am

Fa looked offended. "I certanliy have NOT," she exlcaimed. "He's to tall for my taste. And a brat. Though not as much as that coward hiding behind you right now."
    Dimitri peeked put from behind Marina, holding his nose that he hoped wans't broken.
    "I'd happily tell you if the devil herself wasn't in the same room at the moment."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:05 am

Damon was almost sleeping on Fa's arms, but he blinked widely when she exclamed, like the sound was to high for his ears. He met her eyes and leaned his arms into her direction. ''Here, come with mom'', she said softly and gently got Damon from Fa's arms. He curled softly into her arms and slowly his eyes closed again.

Marina giggled gently, ''No, his height is nice, and I can't deny he looks like a boy sometimes, but he's a good man'', she said with a small shrug. ''You'll have another opportunity to tell me, Dimitri, don't worry.'', she smirked and changed the topic.

''So, how's your sister, Dimitri? I must say she's a lovely girl''
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:19 am

Fa glared at Dimitri, telling him with her eyes that 'I'll be watching you', making him have to hold bak a shiver.
    Those old eyes sure could give oen nightmares...
    "Jane? Oh she's fine she's fine," he said casually, thinking ack to their lastest conversation and how he had notice a nother side of him he thoguth was dead and buried a long time ago.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:11 am

Marina gave him a gentle smile. ''I wish I could see her another time, in a less intimidating place... We haven't talked so much during our way to the castle'', he finished with a gentle giggle. Jane was one of the most shy person Marina had ever met, and she thought that the girl's innocence was something really precious.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:18 am

Dimitri eyed her closely. Why the sudden interesst in Jane? Oh well, as long as it didn't get in the way of her work. Jane worlign in the palace is a big advantage for him afterall.
    "Just makesure sh'es not busy and i'm sure she'll enjoy your company. Make sure she doens't fate of embaressment or excitment."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:24 am

[bwahahahha... Marina is all innocent asking about Jane, and Dimm is already being paranoiac about it... Xp]

''Oh no! I wouldn't let the girl faint, Dimitri. Don't worry.'', she said softly and then smirked. ''Talking about being busy, how are things at the Court? I hope you making this gentleman busy, grandma''
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:10 pm

((mehehehe, Dim has just realsied he craes about family sooooo... yeah, paranoid 83))

As soon as their work was brought up, Dimitri dropped his cheerfula nd gentle act and just... frowned irriated. Not up for any jokes about that right now.
    "I'm always busy, don't know why everyone keeps saying i'm slacking off all the time when you know what kind of work i deal with," he mutterd before Fa could insult him again.
    Fa just raised an eyebrow at him, obviously still thinking he was a lazy and spoiled brat.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Marina bit her lip, seeing clearly that somehow she had offended him with one of her jokes, ''I'm sorry Dimitri, but you stayed out for a long time, and we really needed some help, especially when Dymas started missing a lot at the Court'', she said with a small frown and looked down to Damon, sleeping peacefully onto her arms.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:27 pm