Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Shelter [Tag: Dimmi]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Shelter [Tag: Dimmi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shelter [Tag: Dimmi]

Post  Marina Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:05 am

Marina pouted slightly when he asked what Damon could do with one room all by himself. He had his own room, with all the comfort a baby could have, and just now he was starting to appreciate the other toys he had on his room. She could argue about that, but she wasn't on the mood on starting another arguing. ''Thanks again'', she said simply and added, ''Why you don't want to be around my son? Is it because you don't like kids, or because you think I don't trust you near him?'', she asked quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:10 am

Dimitri chuckled slightly as they waked through the halls. "You know I coudl care less wether you trusted me or not. So yeah, the only reason here is beacuse I can't stand kids. At all. No offense Damon, nothing personal."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:16 am

''I see'', Marina pouted slightly, and looked back to Damon, ''He's different from the other kids. He's quieter, and way smarter. Besides he doesn't cry, so you really isn't going to noticed us around'', she said with a weak smile, knowing mostly people couldn't stand other's kid crying.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:20 am

"Again Marina, this is me we're tlaking about," eh pointed out. "I notice everything, even when I'm not trying to," he smield tiredly. "But don't worry, i'll be really busy anyway, so hopefully I won't even knwo you're both here."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:30 am

Marina pursed her lips and nodded quietly. Maybe she should stop talking, since her mouth has always brought some trouble to her. ''Okay'', she muttered and then looked around. His house was really big, maybe bigger than hers. ''Maggie looked happy with Damon's presence'', she pointed before she could think.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:05 am

"Ah, yeah she's like a whole different person when.. kids are invovled," he said with a light chuckle. "So, if you ever need help with him, Maggie will be there at all times. And don't worry, she knows exacly how tot kae care of them," he assuerd.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:12 am

''I'll rememeber that...'', she said with a polite smile, ''Last time I saw her, she was a little apprehensive with me. Maybe because of what I was doing here, at that awful interrogatory'', she mumbled quietly and looked down at Damon. ''It's nice to see that girl with a genuine smile'', she pointed more softly this time.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:15 am

"Oh yeah, well she tends to get like that... when it comes to me. I apologize for that," he said casually, stopping infront of one of the mnay guestrooms, this one oen of the better ones. "She's really a sweet person and doens't hold grudges, she just had... a really stressfull time after the ball incident," he smiled and opened the door for her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:42 am

''I'm truly sorry to hear that. I believe half the kingdom suffered a lot after the latest ball'', she said sincerely and stopped along at one of the doors. She walked in slowly, and looked briefly around. It was a nice and big room, but right now she didn't care about it. ''You've been so kind to me... Thank you, Dimitri. I own you this'', she said quietly and walked further inside the room.

[Nuuuu, Marina... You shouldn't offer a favor back to the man who's plotting with creepy Nick! o.o]
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:47 am

((Muahahahahahaha Twisted Evil ))

Dimitri gave her a warm and gentle smile. "Of course, you would've done the same after all right?" he said softly.
    And of course, favours is always something he can take advantage of.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:56 am

''Sure I would. Even if granny talked I was going nuts...'', she tried to be light and gave him a small smile. She waked towards a chair and seat down, holding Damon against her chest softly. He hadn't even moved much since they left, he only took small deeps breathes, but still he looked peacefully as always. She rested his head on the crook of her neck, and kissed his forehead gently.

[I didn't like that laugh.... Suspect ]
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:02 am

(( i know Twisted Evil ))

He stood still by the doorway, watching ehr for a moment before straigthen up. "Well, if there's nothng else you need, I'll be on my way," he sighend. "If you need anything, just ask one of my servants."

((....don't know what more to do ^^; ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:43 am

[XD... Maybe you could bring Maggie with the coachman? X3]

''No, I think I'm fine now... The room is warm and I have my son right here with me...'', she said with a small smile and looked back to Damon, watching his sleep.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:23 am

He nodded and turned to leave the room, almsot having Maggie run right into to him.
    She smiled apoletigcly, waiting for her master to step out of the way so she and the couchman could pass.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:57 am

Marina lift her head up and saw the almost accident at the door... She smirked weakly and looked around the room, looking for the crib. She stood up and walked towards it, resting him gently into.
    She nodded to the couchman and he promptly broght the small bag she prepared. He looked a little nervous, and Marina knew the reason. She opened the bag, and looked for the smaller bag, where she saved her gold. She took some coins, enough to keep his sustain for a couple of months and smiled shlyly towards him.

''This is going to be my last oders to you. Go back to the mansion with the carriage and left it there.. You can leave with this money and one horse from the stable. I know how much you're scared of Lord Rolfe, and I wanted you to go back to our homeland, and be happy there'', she whispered quietly, with a soft smile as she looked at the good man in front of her. He was one of the small group that came with her into the continent, she would miss him, but he would be safe, ''Thank you, Lady Marina... Your father would be proud of you, maybe leaving Lord Rolfe was the best thing you'he ever done''. Marina only smiled weakly and watched the man leaving. Then she walked back to Damon and put him into her arms, she was already started feeling cold without him, and she stood by the crib holding him tenderly.

[If you don't want Maggie interacting here, I guess we're over... X3]
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:03 am

(okai... let me think up of omething o3o))

Dimitri stood by the door for a shrt while as well, with the excited Maggie at his side. Watching Marina tlakign with her couchman, he smirked to himself before leaving, leaving Maggie to do what she felt like.

After the couchman left, Maggie took a fe shy steps inside the room, her hands behind her back. "Um, if there's anything else you need... I'd eb happy to help miss Dalmar."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:26 am

Marina tried to smile softly at the maid, knowing pretty well how she failed on trying that when she was broken like she felt. ''Please, call me Marina'', she said softly and sat on the bed, keeping a room for Maggie to seat by her side. ''Dimitri told me you like to take care of kids...'', she started a lighter topic after all the stressful evening.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:33 am

It was clear to anyone how broken this woman was, but Maggie held back ehr worry when she took notice of how Marian trid to hide it and just smiled at her, hesitating a little before tkaing a seat next to her. "Yes, I do. Children makes me happy," she said shyly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:42 am

''I have a feeling you're going to love being around my baby Damon... He doesn't give me any trouble and he loves to make new friends, I think it wouldn't be different with you'', she said softly, noticing how differently Maggie was around her this eveing, it was like she was somebody from the last time she walked into this mansion.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:51 am

Maggie looked up from the sleeping Damon and to Marina. "Different goodor different bad?" she asked a little worried, but kept her smile in place.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:56 am

''Different into a good way... He's smarter than the other kids on his age, and he's very curious... Just don't make sharph sounds around him, he has sensitive ears'', she looked down to him, ''And beautiful green eyes... You're going to see him awake at the morning'', she said with assuring smile, glacing from Damon to Maggie and then back to Damon.

Last edited by Marina on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:00 am

She smiled brightly at this and looked back down at Damon. "I hope both of you will enjoy your stay here then," she said, trying to hide her excitment. "All of us are surprised that Master Dimitri even let you stay... althoguh he ahs been ina pretty good mood since yesterday. You're lucky."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:45 pm

''Yes... I think we're lucky then'', she said quietly and nuzzled her nose into Damon's head. ''Dimitri was very kind letting me stay here, and I'm very grateful for that'', she murmured and looked back to Maggie.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:54 am

Maggie tried to tare her bright eyes away from Damon again to smile at Marina. "So, you and Master are friends then?" she asked happily, sounding a little surprised. "And um... about last time you were here...."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:59 am

(what has made Dimi in such a good mood? x3)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:05 pm