Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Oops... [Tag: Dimmi]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Oops... [Tag: Dimmi] Empty Oops... [Tag: Dimmi]

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:41 am

After the talk to Aurora, Marina still had some time to investigate a little more about this case. Dimitri's house was on her way back home, and sicne he told her it wouldn't be a problem if she talked if some of his servants, she thought it woouldn't hurt if she did that now.

She passed through the front yard, and softly knocked at the door.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Oops... [Tag: Dimmi] Empty Re: Oops... [Tag: Dimmi]

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:49 am

The door opened and reveald a small and woman, obivously one of the servants who offered her a kind yet tired smile.
    "Oh, miss Dalmar?" Maggie blinked in surprise when she recognised the woman. "How cna I help you?" she asked polietly and laid a hand over her red cheek.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:01 am

Marina smiled back, and took note of the red cheek on the woman, like she had been slapped. She walked inside the house, and said, ''Mhh, yes, you can help me... For now, a cup of tea sounds wonderful, for both of us.'', she said with a sweet smile, ''I need to talk to you, and maybe with some of your colleagues'', she explained.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:07 am

Her smile faded slightly, but nodded and showed her the way to the living room.
    Afetr a few minutes she came back with a tray and served Marina her tee, but didn't take some for herself.
    "The others are... hard to tlak with right now," she said sheepishly, hesitating before tkaing a seat herself. "Sorry for me beign so blunt miss Dalmar, but I think i know why you're here... and wnat to talk with us and not master Dimitri..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:16 am

Marina nodded gracefully, and walked right behind Maggie to the living room. Instead of taking a seat, she walked towards the window and looked out. Soon it was going to snow, and Marina smiled to herself imagining Damon's first reaction to the snow, she hoped John would be home when that happens.

As Maggie came back with the tray of tea, Marina took a seat on the chair, and smiled as she talked about the other servants not being so open to conversations. ''Well, I'm glad you're willing to talk to me, Maggie'', she said with a gentle smile and leaned towards the tray, to add some sugar on her tea, ''And why do you think I'm here?'', she asked blankly, as she leaned back and took a sip from her cup. It's always nice to know what is on people's mind.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:24 am

The servant girl looked a little nervous and uncomfortable, glancing down at her hands on her lap.
    "It's about that accusation right? That my master has raped someone," seh said just as blankly as her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:28 am

Marina could see she was nervous, so she looked at the servant with gentle eyes and asked softly. ''What do you know about it?'', she took another sip from her tea and studied her discreetly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:35 am

Suddenly all her nervousness and anxiety disspeard out fo the window, and gave Marina a rather hard look a shse stared back at the other woman. "I know it's not true. The council's has gotten alot of accusations, some much worse than others, but my master is innocent."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:42 am

Suddenly the servant changed her stance, and Marina frowned slightly as she turned her gaze to the window, but her face softened as Maggie looked back to her. ''Are you sure? It's not what I heard from the victim...'', Marina said quietly. Well, Aurora didn't say Dimitri raped her, but for some reason, Marina knew the young lady was hiding things from her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:45 am

Maggie keept her expression hard and determinded. She had nothing agaisnt Aurora, and she understood how the poor woman must be feeling...
    "Who accused him for this first? The 'victim' or someone else?" she asked back instead.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:51 am

''Prince Phillip accused Dimitri, and I've talked to the girl... She seemed very shaken'', Marina said quietly, and pursed her lips. ''Dimitri is my friend, Maggie... I don't want to cause him any harm, but I need to know what happened that night'', Marina sighed and rested her cup on the center table, ''Can you help me with this, Maggie?'', Marina asked softly, and aimless her eyes went to the mark upon the servants' cheek.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:01 am

Maggie just sighend and closed ehr eyes for a second. "It's sad," she began and looked back at the council member. "As a servant, i can understand why miss Aurora was so shaken... usually the only reason people as importnat as you talk to people like us, it's only when bad things has happend, or wants bad things to happen. I respect the royal family, but i know neither of your two groups wants the other around. It's all a game of power in the end. The rumors has gotten out of hand beaucse of you. The royals are no different from that, i know they despise the council. His majesty might as well have been using Aurora just to get to Dimitri, after all, the prince and princess dislike of my master is clear to everyone. So no, i'm afraid I can't help you."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:14 am

Marina blinked once hearing the servant talk, and when she finished Marina sighed deeply. ''I'm sorry you see us like this, Maggie. I have nothing against the Royals, in fact I tried to kill all those rumors about them. God forbid me, but if someday the Royal family fall, Nirethia would be in great disgrace. The king is the only person that can put this land together, he inspires the people, as well his family. I know prince Phillip caused some trouble before, and princess Anastasia is 'well-spirit', as well princess Melody. But without them, things would be worse, for all of us'', Marina looked down to her lap before looking up to Maggie again. ''I don't know in what kind of trouble Dimitri got into, but I'll say to you what I said to Aurora. I'm here to help.'', she pointed softly and then sighed again.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:23 am

The servant got a fierce look then. "If that's how you feel for them, then why join the council?" she couldn't care less how direspectful she was right now. "The council was made beaucse the people wnated it, beaucs they wnated a Nirethia to be ruled a different way, to go agaist the royals. You've missed the whole point in your job..." she mutetrd the last part and looked down at ehr ahnds again, who was now clutching at her dress. "Forigve my rudeness miss Dalmar... But your so called 'help' is way to late already."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:39 am

''I joined the Council because I wanted to help people, and for other personal reasons'', she said quietly, quite impressed with the fierce look Maggie gave her, ''Yes, people wanted the Council so Nirethia could be ruled into a different way, and differently from what people thinks, I work with the Royals, and not against them. They are an important key to the kingdom, as well the Council... We need to work together. This war starting between us won't take us any way, it will only bring pain, for everyone'', Marina said passionately, ''I mighty be late on my help, but better later than never... Believe me, I try my best for everyone's wellfair... I'm into this case because I want to help people, and not because the prince in person asked me. I know how terrible is being raped, I know the pain, that's why I'm so committed on finding the truth about this... I don't know who's lying... If it's Dimitri, or Aurora or Phillip. All I know is that something happened, and I'll find my answers'', she finished with a fierce look, and then she smiled. ''Oh, there's no problem... Maggie, I like people like you, who isn't afraid of telling their mind, even if that costs a slap on the face'', Marina widened her eyes slightly, knowing herself taked too much and leaned down to her cup of tea, trying to hide the blush on her cheeks.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:46 am

Maggie's eyes softend, and saddness was vissible in her eyes. "Then why did no one ever help my master...?" she asked quietly. "He knows all too well how painful that sort of thing is and..." she gasped once she relaised what she had said and coverd her mouth quickly, starign wideeyes down at the floor.
    "Oh what a nice surprise, thoguh i cna't say i wasn't expecting you."
    The servant turned to look at her master wlaking slowy inside the room, that polite and kind smile in place as if nothing wrong ever happend.
    She tried to hide her fear and bowed ehr head, before leaving the room.
    Dimitri smiled at Marina. "So, did you get your answears?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:54 am

Marina widened her eyes when she realized what the servant said, 'Did Dimitri get raped too?', she thought, and her eyes softened, sharing the same pain as Dimitri. She turned her gaze surprised at Dimitri, not expecting him at his house so soon. She looked back at Maggie, she wanted to talk more to her, but as soon Dimitri got inside the room, the woman left, and would be very rude of Marina if she walked after the woman. ''No... I get a lot of more questions instead'', she sighed tiredly and leaned back on the coach.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:00 am

"I see," he chuckled and sat down where his servnat had been seated just seconds ago.
    He ahd heard enough of the conversation, and clearly he wans't very pleased with that servant. Lately, her mouth's been running non stop.
    "It's obvious you suspect me," he said flatly then, smiling as he always he did and leand back in his seat. "Though I guess that's my own fault," he snickerd.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:05 am

Marina frowned, and looked at him with soft eyes, she wasn't in such mood to fight back now, that little information about his past shaken her. ''Is this true? Were you raped too?'', she asked quietly and reached his hand, squeezing it gently.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:07 am

This time his smile faed, and he just gave her a blank look. He removed his hand from hers,andhtme smirked twisted. "Yes I was," he confessed, deciding he'd just flat out be honest with her. "Repeatedly."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:20 am

''Dimitri...'', she whispered quietly. She was moved now, behind that twisted smirk, Marina knew there was also pain, and before her wasn't a council member, or a suspect of raping. She could only see her friend now, he could be annoying, but she still cared about him. She leaned closer and wrapped her arms around his waist. ''I'm so sorry, Dimitri.. That happened to me once, and it haunted me for a long while... I can't even imagine what you passed through'', she said quietly, and hid her face on his chest... No, she won't cry, she was stronger now, but this whole situation just opened an old wound in her soul.

[>.< Amiiii... you made Marina sad... XP]
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:26 am

((awwww sorry x'3 I honestly didn't think she'd care that much x'D do forgive me... and Dimi's cold behaviour O__o))

Dimitri didn't look so amused anymore, but more annoyed. Pity... that's what she felt for him now. How stupid... weak. As if she already forgotten what he ahd been accused of. This is why he so eaisly always got what he wnated, people were so easy to fool. And to think he didn't even need to pretend with this woman.
    He pushed her away, his expressions itll empty of any emotion. Ift his hurt ehr so much to hear, then his whole 'sad story' would leave her in tears. Pathetic.
    "Weren't you here to do your job?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:37 am

[Haha, but she cares... And poor Dimmi, he's forgiven... X3]

''Dimitri...'', Marina pouted disapprovingly as she was pushed away. She took her shoes off, thinking she was at her house, and sat across him, pulling her legs closer to her chest. ''Hmm, believe or not, I'm your friend too. But, yes. I was here to do my job, but your servants don't want to talk to me.'', she pouted again and rested her chin upon her knees, ''Do you want to talk to me?'', she asked with a playful smile.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:42 am

((she sure didn't make it seem like it before x'D and phew, goodie^^))

He didn't mind her behaviour, acting as if she was in her own house. That's what he was used to after all when it came to her.
    "We both know that won't get us anywhere. Everytime i tlak with you or the old hag, it only ends in childish bickering. Fa's case something violent..." he mutterd.
    he smikred at ehr and leaned his head in his hand. "Why don't you do the talking and I'll try being the one to litsen?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:51 am

''That was before I knew a little more about your past... Dimitri, I...'', she stopped and looked down for a moment before meeting his gaze again. ''I'll be straight on this. I know Aurora is hiding something from me, like she was protecting you, and that made me believe you threatened her somehow, like the slap you gave on Maggie. Aurora had bruises on her face and neck, she said it was only a night stand, but it's something wrong on her story. And I know Phillip wouldn't invent such grave accusation, he can be trouble, and womanizer, but he's not a liar... What I can't understand is why you raped Aurora when yourself was raped before... How could you do something like that if you know how painful it is?'', she gave him a shy smile and leaned towards her cup of tea, to drink some more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:54 pm