Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

All the right moves [Tag: Cale, Jane ft. John Rolfe]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

All the right moves [Tag: Cale, Jane ft. John Rolfe] Empty All the right moves [Tag: Cale, Jane ft. John Rolfe]

Post  Marina Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Marina woke up before John on the next morning, and she kept quietly ans gazed lovingly to his face while he was asleep. Sure she hadn't a full night of sleep because they spent some time to burn the flames inside them, still she woke up feeling brand new. She smiled and softly went to his vanity, where she wrote a simple note saying the place and the time he would meet her. She put her robe and placed the small note on her pillow. She wanted to stay by his side until he would wake you, but she had many things to do before this day was gone, and before leaving she whispered a soft I love you next to his ear and pecked his lips.

Outside she was wearing her warm clothing, and instead of taking the carriage, she decided to take a walk. She was feeling happy and light, and wiling to do a small walk to Dimitri's, and she was trhilled to see Damon and tell him they were going home. However next to Dimitri's mansion gates, Marina saw a familiar frame, right across the street, and he didn't looked right. She jogged towards him and studied him for a small moment, ''Cale.... Why are you so drunk?'', she asked worried and gently placed his arm upon her shoulders. She knew she would be abusing of Dimitri's hospitality, but right now his mansion was the closest place she could take care of her friend. Besides, he and Fa were on a travel, so maybe this wouldn't be a problem if he didn't know about it. ''Can you walk straight, or do you need my help?'', she asked softly, studying him closely.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

All the right moves [Tag: Cale, Jane ft. John Rolfe] Empty Re: All the right moves [Tag: Cale, Jane ft. John Rolfe]

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:25 pm

(I'm assuming this takes place after the whole thing with Marina and Cale sleeping together right? :3)
    Marina
    Marina

All the right moves [Tag: Cale, Jane ft. John Rolfe] Empty Re: All the right moves [Tag: Cale, Jane ft. John Rolfe]

Post  Marina Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:27 pm

[Nope... they never slept together... x3 This is a whole new thread]
    Cale
    Cale

Antal inlägg : 260
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-03

Post  Cale Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:03 am

Cale had spent the last several hours sitting at the bar of the tavern, drinking beer and bourbon and anything with alcohol they had, trying to drown out his conflicting thoughts. Every so often he would approach a young woman, and flirt with her a bit, but he would then quickly dismiss himself and walk away. And the more drunk he got, the less he would go up to women, and the more easily agitated he became. He had only finally left the tavern at about 3 in the morning when he was pushed out after starting a small fight with some of the other men sitting at the bar.

Cale didn't have anywhere to go, so he just ambled through the town. He walked through the town square, and then along the harbor, where he jumped into the water and just swam and floated around for a while. Floating there, looking up to the dark sky that was slowly lightening up, Cale could feel his mind clearing a bit, and becoming focused, and once he pulled himself out of the water, in a bit of a trance, he started off in the direction of the wealthy district of town. He moved in a haze, stumbling some-as he was still drunk, and in his conscious mind he didn't know where he was going or why, but his subconscious mind was very sure.

When he heard his name called out to him, Cale's head swiveled around each way as he searched for the source, and he looked around a bit more-eyes still widened in surprise, when he saw Marina coming towards him. He didn't recognize her at first, his mind still foggy from the alcohol, and from just being snapped out of it's trance, but he slowly came to realize who it was that was putting his arm around their shoulders.

"Marina? Marina, what are you doing here?" Cale asked the tan woman confusedly, cocking his head to the side as he looked up at Marina with squinted eyes and knitted brows. "What? I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm not that drunk," he then protested calmly as he pulled his arm back from around Marina's shoulders and worked to straighten himself out, stumbling back at bit but quickly regaining his balance, and then smiling overly brightly up at the tan woman. "See? All good," Cale assured her brightly, slipping his hands in his pockets as he lightly twisted from side to side, but then stopped as he stated to feel nauseous, quickly regaining his composure once more and smiling up at Marina again in reassurance. She really didn't need to worry about his problems, and he was sure she didn't want to deal with it either.

Last edited by Cale on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:44 am

Marina ignored the questions about her and still looked at him with concerning eyes. She had no idea of how to handle with a drunk man. her father wasn't one to drink so much, and even drunk, John had his stance, so this all new thing with Cale was disturbing her, and if she was being honest to herself, she hated seeing her friend in those conditions.

She still stood by his side, in case he needed her help, but he seemed to handle that properly at least. And there was this new trait on him, he didn't like to be touched. ''Okay...'', she started and brushed her clothes, taking the snow flakes from her sleeves. ''You need a warm drink... Without alcohol on it'', she narrowed her eyes playfully, remembering it was what her father used to drink when he was drunk.

''C'mon... Now be a gentleman and give me your arm'', she smiled lightly and wrapped her arm around his. ''This is the house of a friend of mine... I'm sure you can stay this morning over here until you recover from last night'', she chastised him slightly and started crossing the street. She opened the gate, and walked inside the property. Fortunately, Dimitri was still on his travel, or else Marina would be chastised at bringing a stranger to his home. And Marina hoped she could convice Maggie to not tell about this little favor to her master. She wasn't so sure about Jane. Marina didn't knew if the girl was on the house, or she spent the night at the castle. But if the girl was there, Marina was sure she would agree to keep her little secret, after all, she was trying to help a friend.

''There we are'', she said as a servant opened the door, and Marina noticed it wasn't Maggie. If she was lucky it was the girl's day off. She led him towards the living room, and sat him on the couch. Mentally she hoped she would never pass through a situation like that with Damon. And speaking of her son, she was about to run upstairs to see her little piece of heaven. ''You, stay here.'', she said sternly to Cale, her eyes barely narrowed. ''Please, my friend needs a cocoa, very warm'', she smiled sweetly to the servant, who nodded and walked to the kitchen. ''I'll be right back'', she said to Cale before litterally run from the room.

As she got to the door she staggered slightly, her sight darkened as she tried to keep on her feet. She must not have run so faster without having anything on her stomach, plus the exertion from last night, she was weak for any highly activity. She walked quietly into the room, and smiled blissfully seeing Damon still asleep on his cradle. She leaned over and kissed the top of his head, and arraged their stuff to pack them later. Now she had to give her attention to another important person, at least for the next hour until Damon was up. Fun thing is that both Damon and John woke up around 5 o'clock. She smirked to herself and walked towards the living room, finding Cale exactly where she had left him. ''Good boy'', she teased and sat by his side at the couch.

At the same time, the servant brought his cocoa. She smiled sweetly to her again, and thanked the woman. She had not only brought a cup for Cale, but also another one to her, and some cookies. ''Drink'', Marina said with a voice which didn't take 'no' as a response as she handed his cup, and leaned over again to pick her cup and a cookie. ''Now tell me... What left you so upset that made you drink and then wander around at the street?'', she looked at him, ready to hear his story.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Wow... This went longer than I expected! And look a gif! XD]
    Cale
    Cale

Antal inlägg : 260
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-03

Post  Cale Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:08 am

Cale watched Marina with an amused smirk and hazy eyes as she looked at him concernedly, keeping some space between them as she moved around him. He didn't want her pity, or to be a burden, or for her to think less of him, so it was better to keep her away, and keep her from realizing just how drunk he was. He stuck out his tongue childishly as Marina narrowed her eyes playfully at him. He hesitated, chewing on the inside of his bottom lip, as Marina went to take his arm, and as she started to lead him off towards a large mansion, he looked skeptically back and forth between the tan woman and the large house.

There was something about this house that seemed familiar, and it was right at the edge of Cale's mind, but he was having a hard time remembering what it was about the house that had him feeling deja vu. He didn't even hear the chastising tone of Marina's as they came up to it, his eyes were too busy exploring the outside of the building, and his mind was to busy trying to pick out the building from his memories.

Cale tore his eyes away only as he and Marina entered through the grand entrance, and he had to remind himself to close his mouth after it gaping at the elaborate exterior. He nodded stiffly at the maid who opened the door, his face blank of emotion, and again let Marina lead him away, this time into a spacious living room, and his eyes were exploring once more. He made a face at Marina as she ordered him to stay put, but he soon after let himself lean back against the couch and take in his surroundings. He paid no mind to the maid as he quickly shuffled out, his eyes continuing to scan the walls and the bookshelves, waving absently towards Marina when she left the room.

Cale didn't know how long he had been sitting alone in that room, staring at the walls and the ceiling, but his mind came back into focus when he heard Marina's familiar teasing tone. He rolled his eyes playfully as he rolled his head back and over to face Marina, an amused smirk on his lips. He rolled his eyes again as he moved forward in his seat on the couch to grab the beverage that had been brought out for him, playfully eying Marina as he took a deep gulp, before leaning back against the couch again. He shifted his mug nervously in his hands for a couple seconds before finally resting it on the armrest by his side, at which point he turned his gaze up to Marina and put on a cheery smile. "I was simply celebrating life," he laughed lightly, avoiding the subject of his painfully confusing feelings. He learned very little from his parents, but there was one thing they did teach him-that you should keep your feelings to yourself and solve your own problems. That was the philosophy Cale had lived by for all these years, so why should he stop now.

((Sorry this is so late.>.< And sorry the writing isn't great. Still struggling with writer's block.:3))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:58 am

Marina studied him as she took a sip from her cup. He looked light, playful, and kinda of nervous... Maybe it was because of the alcohol, or maybe because he was hiding something from her. They had been apart for so long, and unfortunatelly, Marina felt like her connection with him was too weak. ''Strange way to celebrate life'', she said with a small shrug as she leaned down to the coffee table and picked another cookie. ''If I was going to celebrate life, I rather live it the best I could instead of wasting it on a counter of some bar'', she said quietly, but sincerely.

[Now.... You're text is great, as usual =D.... Funny thing is from those big texts, now I couldn't write more than one paragraph XD]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:03 pm