Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Living Louder [ Song Fic | Happy Bday Carly!]

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Living Louder [ Song Fic | Happy Bday Carly!] Empty Living Louder [ Song Fic | Happy Bday Carly!]

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:18 am

[ Song: Living Louder
    Artist: The Cab
    Characters Involved: Flynn, Rosie, Jasper, & Belle Rider. ]

If today's the day I die
    Lay me down under the lights

"Come on Belle! Push!" Flynn nearly screams out, synching in with his wife's screams. His brows knitted together furiously as he concentrated only on his love, his wife, his life, Belle. She looked ghastly pale, slick with sweat all over her body, and weaker as she continued to try to give birth to their child. He held her cold fingers within his burning hot palms. His hopeful yet worried blue eyes searched her pain stricken face. He refused to look at anyone else in the room, afraid that he would look away-. He shook his head mentally, not daring to think of such a thing. She will push through this, she is the strongest person he's met in his life, and she will not go down like this. As he watches her beautiful golden eyes open and look towards him, he brings her hand up to his lips and kisses it lightly, before bringing it to his chest. "You can do this Belle, I'm here. Forever and Always." He whispers to her assuringly and lovingly. A new hope appeared in her eyes as she nods slowly. Belle lets out one final push and scream, and a pair high pitch wailing starts to fill the room. Flynn finally takes his eyes off of Belle as he looks at the tiny figure in the doctor's hands.
    "It's a Girl!" The Doctor exclaims, as he hands the new born to a nurse. Happiness sprung from Flynn's heart as he looks back happily at Belle. However, she still looked in labor. How was that possible? The doctor nearly gasped as Belle screamed once more. Another set of crying came from the doctor's hands.
    "It's a boy! Congradualtions! You just had twins!"

Let me fall in love
    Let me save a life

Rosie curls bounced as she hopped into bed. She sat up and pat her blanket, making a seat. Flynn chuckled as he sat down on her bed, stroking a curl behind her ear. "Daddy! Tell me the story of how you and Mommy met again! Please?!" Rosie asks, climbing into his lap.
    "Rosie, you heard that story a million times! Aren't you getting bored with it?" Jasper asks his sister, his blue eyes narrowing as he climbed next to Flynn. Rosie stuck her tongue out at him before looking up at Flynn, her golden eyes shining with innocence. Flynn chuckled, poking her nose affectionatly. "Alright, but you go to sleep after this." Rosie nods, though her eyes showed that she would do no such thing. Jasper crosses his arm in frustration as Flynn ruffles his hair.
    "Once Upon a Time, there was a Handsome Spy." Flynn starts out, Rosie giggling at his grin. "This Spy was quite skilled and extremely smart. However, with all of the Skills, Smarts, and Glory, he was lonely. He didn't have anyone to make him happy and he thought that he was Happy with this. Until, he layed his eyes on Beautiful Golden Eyes that belonged to an amazing Assasin. And she turned his world upside down, as he did to her. They met in an unusual place and time." Rosie clung to Flynn's shirt, preparing herself for the next part, for that was her favorite. It was also Jasper's favorite part, despite of his attitude, as he moved closer to his father, his identical Blue eyes in excitement.
    "It was a Cold Summer Night. The air misty, the atmosphere suspicious. The Spy followed the Assasin, as his orders was to protect her from any harm. He followed her in silence as she head to the Evil Lair. There, is where the Assasin needed to get the evil plans the Evil Man was preparing. However, when she got there, The Evil Man grabbed her from nowhere and threw her to the ground. He knew that she was coming and he was going to hurt her." Rosie gasped and Jasper eyes nearly widen, even though they heard the story enough times.
    "And as the man hurt her, damaging her leg, and ready to take her, the Spy jumps down and points his sword at the evil man before he could do anything else. But, the Evil Man was a few steps ahead of the Spy as he stood. Before he could do anything however, the Assasin, with all of her strength, stabbed him in the leg. She stood as he kneeled and took him out in a mere few seconds." Jasper grins triumphantly at the part of Belle assasinating the man, whereas Rosie smiled with Awe as both Flynn and Belle saved each other.
    "After the man had fallen, the Assasin didn't trust the Spy at all. But, against her wishes, he helped her, bandaging her leg the best as he could. They talked to each other, revealing that neither was a threat to the other. Also revealing that they enjoyed the company of each other..." Flynn says with a small smile. He could see that both Rosie and Jasper started to doze off, barely paying any attention. Flynn looks slightly up, seeing Belle at the doorway, smiling and leaning against it slightly. A smile tugged his corner as he whispered the last part, almost as a Goodnight lullaby. "The Spy finally looked up at the Assasin to give her smile, he stopped, seeing the beautiful golden eyes that made him realize inside..." He looks up at Belle with a loving smile, "that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her."

And let me lose my voice
    Singing all my favorite songs

An arrow grazed the hairs of Max's white mane. Max narrows his eyes at the young boy for giving him an almost unwanted haircut.
    "Sorry Max! I didn't mean it!" Jasper says, grinning, that soon fades as Max gives him a hmph! and storms back into the Stables, his tail whipping. "He hates me..."
    "Nonsense, he just has a bunch of attitude." Flynn says, chuckling. He looks back down at Jasper, "You're getting better, I can tell."
    Jasper pouts as Flynn ruffles his hair, brushing off some of the snow. "I am not! How is it that Rosie can shoot better than me and she doesn't even practice?!" Flynn shrugs, "It's a wonder to me also." As they mentioned Rosie, they hear her nearly belting out one of hers and her mother's favorite song.
    "Got no feel, I got no rhythm~!" Jasper frowns and looks up at Flynn. "They're doing it again." Flynn chuckles at his son, as he leads him inside. They see both Rosie and Belle dancing around their new Christmas tree, decorating it. "They say I'm going crazy! They say I got a lot of water in my brain!
    Got no common sense! I got nobody left to believe!" They both sing in synch as they join hands and start twirling around the room. When Belle spins away from Rosie, Flynn grabs her hand quickly, pulling her into an embrace. Belle blinks for a bit before smiling at his grin. They start waltzing around the room. Rosie grabs Jasper's hand and pulls him into one of her spazzing dances. As they dance, they continue singing, "Find her somebody to love."
    As Flynn dips her down, she sings with a last note before kissing him, "Somebody to love." Rosie giggles in delight as Jasper nearly pukes in his mouth. He untangles himself from Rosie and runs away. Rosie runs after him. "Jaspppeerrr! FIND ME SOMEBODY TO LOVE." She squeals. "Over my dead body!" Jasper exclaims before tripping, Rosie bouncing onto him.

Let me stare up at the star
    'Cause it's where we all belong

Flynn and Belle stare up at the night sky and all the stars that twinkled in the night, as both of their children slept close to them. Jasper clung to Belle, his face buried in her shirt and legs wrapping around one of hers, and Rosie layed ontop of Flynn, using his chest as a pillow. Flynn had one of his arms wraping around Rosie and the other, also being used as a pillow for Belle's head.

My heart like a firework in my chest
    My only regret is having regrets
    Travelled the world
    I loved every step

"Do you remember... before Rosie and Jasper, all the worriedness we had?" Belle asked Flynn, turning her head and looking up at him with her golden eyes.
    "I do." Flynn simply says, looking down at her and brushing her cheek. "All the times where we tried to protect the other from pain but only causing it in the end." Belle nods, with almost a sad smile. Flynn looks back up at the stars. "I regret every moment that I caused you pain for all of that..." Belle shakes her head lightly, still looking at him. "I don't." Flynn looks back Belle with a slight eyebrow raised.

And all I know is:
    No one, no one lives forever
    We will be remembered
    For what we do right now

"Everything that happened, happened for a reason. We became stronger because of it. Both for ourselves and together..." Belle tells him and Flynn smiles. Flynn kisses her lips deeply. "I love you, so much Belle. More than anything I've ever loved...."

And baby I'm living louder
    And dreaming longer, tonight
    (We're living louder, we're living louder)
    And baby I'm fighting harder
    And loving stronger tonight
    (We're loving stronger, we're loving stronger)
    \

As Flynn's opens his eyes, he finds himself staring at planks of wood rather than the night sky. He feels rocking and hearing the waves of the ocean. Flynn groans slightly as he sits up. He looks out of the window, seeing the waves crash outside of it. He smiles to himself, as he remembers having a rather nice dream. Flynn looks at the desk, seeing a small white box that stayed in it's place even through the boat. He stands from the bed and walks over to it, smiling as he opens the small box.
    "Flynn! Breakfast Goop is ready! Get your ass out here!" Merida calls from updeck, banging on his roof. Flynn chuckles, closing the box and placing it back onto the desk. He pulls on a shirt and heads out of the door.

Living Louder [ Song Fic | Happy Bday Carly!] Sapphirelane-katarina-engagement-ring-box-closed

------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLY! I know it isn't much, but I decided to write this for you c: I couldn't get it out of my head for the longest time cx!

I was going to write for the whole song, but that was not even one chorus and it turned out way long xD! It is a Dream / Future prediction of what is to come Wink! So it's not an AU, sort of.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

Living Louder [ Song Fic | Happy Bday Carly!] Empty Re: Living Louder [ Song Fic | Happy Bday Carly!]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:50 pm

;A;
    Living Louder [ Song Fic | Happy Bday Carly!] Tumblr_inline_mg48r4MlSa1rxrrxw
    Living Louder [ Song Fic | Happy Bday Carly!] Tumblr_inline_mg453kxLZp1r2p405

IloveyouBri<3
    Agh.
    You hurt my feels.
    They're all out on the ground now.
    Excuse me as I go wallow in them.
    -sprawls out on the ground;
    x'3
    <3
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

Living Louder [ Song Fic | Happy Bday Carly!] Empty Re: Living Louder [ Song Fic | Happy Bday Carly!]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:59 pm

Living Louder [ Song Fic | Happy Bday Carly!] Tumblr_inline_mfvjnc4PrX1r56lqu
    Living Louder [ Song Fic | Happy Bday Carly!] Tumblr_inline_mfzsvshdKo1ra212x
    Living Louder [ Song Fic | Happy Bday Carly!] Tumblr_inline_mg6lubtadl1qeoq9d
    These are all accurate.
    <3
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:28 pm

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! This is so beautiful!! *_____*
    This family is awesome! 8'DD
    And look, you included Merida on the end! X'DD
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:33 am

@Carly THY FEELS IS MY FEELS. <33333! I started tearing up as I typed it x'D!!!!! HAPPY BDAY Smile

@Cami Thank you hun! c: LOL. I had to! I was like... HOWAMIGOINGTOENDTHIS?...MERIDA. XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:58 am