Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] Empty Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Phoebus Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Luckily, Phoebus house isn't so far away from the bar- but it still took a while to go there. Mostly because Phoebus couldn't walk straight, and always found something to look at before he moved on. Once at the front door- he opened it for Pocahontas and gestured her to go inside.
    "Ladies first.." He chuckled before he walked in as well- and closed the door after them.
    "Welcome to my home - I hope you will enjoy it here."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] Empty Re: Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Pocahontas Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:45 pm

It was quite amusing watching the captain trying to wlak straight back to his place, not that she showed that though.
    Arraving at his place, she didn't take her time looking around. She had been to plenty of this houses, and even if it was a wealthy one, it wasn't anything compared to the royals. So, nothing new or exciting here.
    "I hope i won't need to put a locked door between us," she said flatly as she studied him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] Empty Re: Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Phoebus Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:57 pm

"Why would you ever need a locked door between us?" Phoebus asked with a eyerbwo raised teasingly as he made is way over to the livingroom and looked for a bottle of wine which he placed on the table together with two glasses.
    "Do you want something to drink before we goes to bed?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:00 pm

"Oh I'd love some," she said brightly and took her own glass, holding it out for him to fill up. "But I think you've had far more than enough. A little more and you'll either do something stupid you'd regret when your sobber or if I'm lucky enough, just faint."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:05 pm

Phoebus started to laugh slightly as he poured up some drink in her glass before he took his own.
    "Faint? Regret? Pff, never" He chuckled and started to drink the wine.
    "But maybe you does something.. But I wouldn't say no really" Phoebus winked as he bumped down in the couch
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:08 pm

"Of course you wouldn't. Most men wouldn't," she mumbled while sipping on her drink. She was never one to pass up free drinks, even if she had enoguh money on her on.
    "I know when I've had enough to drink, so me doing something stupid is not likely."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:16 pm

"It doesn't have to be something "stupid".." Phoebus said and glanced at her with a hidden smirk behind the glass.
    "And I'm not like the most men. Haven't you noticed that already?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:20 pm

"You're not? 'Cause you're sure acting like most of men right now," she stated and gulped down her wine, holding out ehr glass for a refill. "and for em it'd be stupid, cause I'll surely regrett it afterwards..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:26 pm

"Acting like what? I'm just trying to be nice" Phoebus said and tried to sound slightly insulted before he poured up some more wine for her.
    "I just mean that if a beautiful lady like you would make a move on me- I wouldn't say no.." Phoebus shrugged blankly
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:31 pm

"...i'm quite inexperienced with men," she mumbled and glanced away in sligth embaresment. "So don't me to try and amke a move on you. That won't happen."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:44 pm

"Oh..." Phoebus said quietly and kept his gaze on her for a little moment before he started to smile widely again.
    "So, would you be mad at me if I made a move on you?" He asked and studied her
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:50 pm

Her head snapped around amd shot him a cold glare mixed bewteen surprise and worry.
    "I'd rather you didn't... I think... I-I-I mean..!" she was stuttering. Shit, maybe she's had enough to drink now as well. "I'm not gonna let you take advantage of me."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:40 pm

"Take advantage of you? I would never do such a thing.." Phoebus frowned with a serious look on his face while he shook his head.
    "I will only do something if you allow me to do it.. You even followed me home, that must be a sign- right?!"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:43 pm

She raised an eyebrow. "It must?" she asked a little confused. "I just didn't feel like walking all the way back to the palace, alone, at this hour," she mumbled. "And I just thought you seemed trustworhty..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:53 pm

"Well, then..." Phoebus said with a sigh before he finished his drink.
    "Since you're clearly not interested in me, I will just say good night and leave you alone.." He said with a small smile before he stood up.
    "Do you want me to show your room?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:01 pm

Poca now actually felt a little bad. Did she say something wrong again? If he had only invited her over to try and forget his heartache, well then he could've choosen amog all the other girls in the bar...
    "Yes, please," she sighend and got up from the couch, stumbling slightly when she almost tripped over her own feet.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:08 pm

Phoebus laid his arm quickly around her when he saw that she was stumbling, but tried not to be so close to her - he didn't want her to think that he was some sort of a jerk that only wanted her for her body.
    "Come.." He said softly as he started to walk towards the stairs, and it was good that he held someone - otherwise he would probably fall too. Once upstairs, Phoebus opened the door to one of the guestrooms and backed away slightly.
    "Here you go. Good night then, Pocahontas.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:13 pm

She felt herslef grow warm as his arm wrapped around her. She knew it was only to keep her up on her feet, and perhaps himself too, but that stopp her from getting embaressed again.
    "Thank you," she mumbled and rubbed her arm. When he turned to leave, she spoke up before thinking. "Ah, wait..! I mean..." she stutterd and glanced at the floor. "S-sorry if I said or did something to upseat you."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:18 pm

Phoebus turned around again and glanced at her with a soft smile before he shook his head.
    "No, You didn't do anything." Phoebus said quietly and walked closer to her again.
    "I am-- happy that there're still women in this town that doesn't go the whole way with men as soon as they meet each other. It's a good thing, and I'm sorry if I maybe started to push you into being with me.." He said and ended it with a small sigh.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:29 pm

The more and more she talked with the people in this town, the more depressed this place got it seemed.
    "What? No no, it's fine," she assured him and shaked her head. "I don't thnk you would've pushed me really. I just really blurt out all kinds of stuff before really thinking thme through... I don't think you're like that."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Ariel Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:35 pm

"So we are okay?!" Phoebus asked with a gentle smile before he leanded closer to her and gave her a warm hug.
    "I'll see you in the morning" He said quietly and placed a kiss on her cheek before he backed away from her
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:58 am

At first she was just slightly confused to the hug, but didn't really mind it so she didn't push him away. And then when he kissed her cheek she blushed and quickly looked the other way out of embaresment again. "S-sure..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:16 am

"You know, I'm happy that we met. I don't really feel so bad when you're around" Phoebus said with a wide smile, and when he saw that she blushed- he smiled even more.
    "But... Just tell me if I goes to far with something- I don't want you to get mad at me."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:21 am

"That's sure is a first," she mumbled, still looking away from him shyly. She didn't care when people found her company annoying, too abd for thme she would just think. But now, when someone told her they liked having her around, that was a whole diffrent story for. How was she suppose to react?
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:24 am

Phoebus glanced at her for a moment with a soft smile before he looked down with a little nod.
    "Well, now I think I really have to go before I does something stupid.." Phoebus chuckled slightly as he started to back away to his own room.
    "Good night.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:51 am