Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Holding On and Letting Go (Tag: Kida & Merida )

Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Antal inlägg : 90
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-12-10

Holding On and Letting Go (Tag: Kida & Merida )  Empty Holding On and Letting Go (Tag: Kida & Merida )

Post  Nicholas Rider Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:12 am

As the mansion started to appear in their view, Flynn could feel his heart speed as his breath hitched. He'd been wishing, praying, hoping, that he didn't have to see this mansion, seeing the man who owned it unless it's completely nessasary. Whenever he visit the Council for any missions to be sent on, the times Flynn saw... him in the distance, he'd simply turned the other way or hid in the closest place he could. Nearly 16 years and his mindset still reeled back when he was a small child despite all the training he desperatly did.

Maximus stops infront of the gate and Flynn hops off, helping Merida down also. As he stared at the mansion, he took a deep labored breathe before looking at Merida, nodding he was ready to go inside. Flynn walked towards the entrance doors, Merida at his side, and hesistated at first, but knocked on the wooden doors.

Nicholas stayed in his study room since the morning, reviewing all sorts of 'goodies'. He seldomly looked up from his fun to briefly see Kida running around 'attempting' to be a maid. He found it quite amusing how naive she looked at times but at the same time, trying as much as she could, if she wanted to. After finding amusement in her, he looked back down at his papers, going back to his buisness.

As the door knocked, Nicholas waved it off. "Kida, whoever is at the door, tell them I have no interest in talking at the moment. Tell them to come back tomorrow." Nicholas ordered Kida, in a kind and gentle matter.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

Holding On and Letting Go (Tag: Kida & Merida )  Empty Re: Holding On and Letting Go (Tag: Kida & Merida )

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Kida fumbled around the study, still trying to figure out just how the other maids got things so clean with these feather dusters. She ran her hands back through her hair in frustration with her crappy dusting job and then shifted her eyes over to Nicholas, noting that he was amused by her. She smirked and shook her head. Then, she heard the knocking at the door. Hearing his words, she nodded. "Yes, sir," she cooed, her tone playful.

She walked to the front door and smoothed out her skirt before tugging the door open. "I apologize, but Mr. Rider is not seeing anyo--" She stopped short when she had the door fully open and took in who it was at the door. "Flynn!" She gasped, then nearly tackled him as she wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.
    Merida Doyle
    Merida Doyle

Antal inlägg : 21
    Registreringsdatum : 2013-01-09
    Ålder : 36

Holding On and Letting Go (Tag: Kida & Merida )  Empty Re: Holding On and Letting Go (Tag: Kida & Merida )

Post  Merida Doyle Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:01 am

Merida looked around as they rode down on the streets. She noticed this town was very different since last time she went there. But she also noticed how tensed Flynn was as they got further at town. Then she noticed the houses around turned from simple and small, to big and luxurious, and she made a face as walking by those type of houses. Merida has always lived in cottages, around nature... She wasn't used to that kind of life style.

They stopped by a huge house, and smiled softly at Flynn as he helped her down. She tilted her head and felt how tensed he was, and as he turned his blue hues to her, she smiled assuring to him, and squeezed his forearm gently, making him sure she was there to help him. Her blue hues turned at the door when it was opened, and a brunnete maid stood inside. She pursed her lips when the other woman started talking, but then stepped aside and giggled softly, seeing how the maid welcomed Flynn. But one thing that woman said made Merida bit her lip... She said 'Mr. Rider', and Merida started wondering about it.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:30 am

The instant Kida leapt out from the door, Flynn's tensed posture because light and suprised as he wrapped his arms around Kida's waist. "Kida!? I haven't seen you in so long! What are you doing here? Better yet... Why are you here? Does my father have something on you?" Flynn starts asking her, with each question, he pulls back from the embrace and places his hands firmly on Kida's shoulder, his face full of concern.

"Why must you always thnk the worse of me, My son?" A husky yet almost dangerous voice said behind Kida. The voice made Flynn's insides both freeze with fear and burn with hatred, but he needed to keep all of it locked and tight for the sake of Belle. However, the prove more difficult when he saw his father's face. He kept silent. "My, my. I didn't expect to you at my front door. With a lovely lady as well. I'm Nicholas Rider. Your name is?" Nicholas smirks, looking at Merida and taking her hand to kiss the palm. Flynn swiftly breaks his hand away from Merida's instinctively, "Her name is None of your buisness..." Nicholas rolls his eyes and shakes his head. "Nonsense. You came on my doorstep and knocked on the door. I have every right to know her name, if she will let me know?"
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:44 am

Kida laughed gently, hearing all of his questions. She shook her head, and started to answer when Nicholas came into the picture. She listened, and watched how Flynn reacted. She leaned against Nicholas' side, though she really didn't register what she was doing.
    Merida Doyle
    Merida Doyle

Post  Merida Doyle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:01 am

Merida watched Kida as Flynn talked to her. She was athletic, and seemed to be a good fighter, fast and skilled... And there was something more on this girl, beside the fact she used a wig. But then a man entered in her view. He was tall, around his 40's and nothing... Nothing like her friend Flynn. She would only knew they were father and son because of the way the man greeted them.

Merida pursed her lips, noticing the threat in his voice. This man was very careful, and she wondered widely of what kind of bussiness he was into, because she could see clearly he was more than just a rich man involved with politics. She eyes him as he approached and kissed her hand, almost making a snort because of this gesture. Gladly Flynn broke the connection, not because he knew she didn't like it, but because he was protecting her. ''None of your bussiness is enough to you mister, but you can call me None for short'', he said with a little smirk and leaned on Flynn, very sure of the kind of feelings she could bring on that simple gesture.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 am

Flynn nearly smirks in triumphant, almost reflecting his Father's, as Merida denies him. It didn't seem to phase Nick however, he only looked more smug. "My, all the women you seem attracted to, my son, is fiesty, independent type of women. Just like your mother." Before Flynn could say anything, Nicholas turned and head back into the house. "You must be here for something important, I pressume. Come in."

Flynn looked warily at Kida before carefully walking inside, keeping Merida at his side.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:45 am

Kida giggled slightly, seeing how Merida reacted to Nicholas. She saw the spunk in the girl -- she liked it. She kept up with Nicholas as they back inside of the house. "Anything I can get you, Nic--Mr. Rider?" She questioned, not sure of what to call him in this situation.
    Merida Doyle
    Merida Doyle

Post  Merida Doyle Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:14 am

Merida gave Nicholas a dry smile as he complimented her, and she didn't leave Flynn's side. ''If you need help to kick his ass I'm all in'', she mumbled quietly, so only Flynn could hear her. She looked around the room and sighed softly, there was so much in there, that she almost felt suffocated by it. However her attention went back to the people in the room, and she noted that Kida was too way close to Nicholas for a maid.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:33 pm

"Don't call me, Mr. Rider. Honorary Guest, remember." Nicholas smiles towards Kida, that made Flynn almost gagged in his mouth. Flynn looks at Merida with a small smile and a headshake as he sat both of them down in a couch across from Kida and Nicholas.
    "Now, my Son. There is a reason that you are here or else, you'd probably be miles away from here." Nicholas raised an eyebrow at his son as Flynn took a breath, keeping in all the emotions built up over the past 16 years.
    "....Belle... she's been taken by John, trying to save Eric. She's back at Rofle's mansion and... I need your help getting her out..."
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:46 am

"Belle? Belle is..." Kida started to say, but then realized she couldn't really say she knew how Belle was, seeing as how that would prove she had left the mansion. She cleared her throat a bit and smiled. "I'm sure Belle is fine, Flynn... Eric is a good man. John, not so much. But, I'm sure Eric is taking care of her," She mumbled, shrugging her shoulders.
    Merida Doyle
    Merida Doyle

Post  Merida Doyle Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:05 am

Merida nodded with a small smile and sat by Flynn's side. She looked at Nicholas, not in a staring way, she was more of studying him, and trying to understand the man better. She knew Kida was more than just a maid here, and she looked from her to Nicholas as Flynn explained the reason of why he was there. She pursed her lips and said with a understanding smile. ''Belle might be fine, but Flynn misses her, and he has no fault on wanting to have his fiance by his side''
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:47 am

Nicholas watched amusingly as Merida narrowed her eyes at Kida. Flynn shook his head lightly, "Whether Eric is keeping her safe or not, John concerns me over anything. He's like a ticking time bomb. One wrong move and then someone ends up dying..."
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:53 am

"I'm quite aware of John's... instability. I'm a pacifist, but I wouldn't mind stabbing that man in the face," Kida murmured under her breath calmly. "Nicholas... you can talk to John, can't you?" Kida suggested, placing her hand against his shoulder.
    Merida Doyle
    Merida Doyle

Post  Merida Doyle Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:11 am

Merida rose an eyebrow slightly at Flynn, and pursed her lips. She noted in her mind to not make John angry... It would be for her best if he didn't even know about her. She looked at Nicholas and tried to give him a small smile, she was aware of how much Belle meant to Flynn, and how much was hard to Flynn ask this to his father.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:12 pm

"Well, I do need to talk to Mr. Rofle about the future plans of the Council. I was planning on doing it later than sooner, but sooner wouldn't hurt now would it?" Nicholas asks Kida, as his son took that as a, 'Yes, I will do it for my personal enjoyment.'. "I'd imagine that the conversation would take about 10 mins, give or take." Nicholas looked at Flynn and Merida, giving both of them a time range of how long to get in and get out.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:23 pm

"Can I come?" Kida asked quietly, chewing her bottom lip. "I could... help," she said with a nod. Mainly, she just wanted to know if Eric was alright. Ever since the accident with his hand, she'd worried about him constantly. "John tends to give me quite a bit of attention when I see him. I'm sure you could use that to your advantage," she pointed out, shrugging her shoulders.
    Merida Doyle
    Merida Doyle

Post  Merida Doyle Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:37 pm

Merida nodded softly at Nicholas. Ten minutes was enough time to find the girl and take her, unless she was as stubborn as Flynn, but Merida was pretty sure wharever Flynn had in mind it would work out. ''I believe it's a good idea of Kida going with you... It would give more distraction to Rolfe, and maybe give us more minutes if we needed'', she said with a small shrug, looking at Nicholas eyes.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:53 pm

"That would be divine." Nicholas says, smirking up at Kida and kissing her hand lightly. Flynn looked away purposefully, feeling his stomach turn a bit, and smiled towards Merida. "Not like we need anymore time." He tells her, hoping that Belle would be a least a little reasonable of leaving Storm at the Rolfe's mansion.
    Nicholas snaps his fingers and a maid walks over quickly. "Send a message to John Rofle that I am in need of talking to him tonight. No exceptions." The maid nods quickly before heading off.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:00 am

Kida's blue hues went a bit wide as she felt Nicholas' lips on her hand. She bit her lip and looked away, ignoring the chill through her veins. "Flynn..." she started, trying to avert her attention. "Belle may not go willingly... Eric... got into a confrontation with Michael. His hand is gone. I'm not so sure Belle will want to leave his side," Kida mumbled, knowing she was spilling the fact she had left the mansion without Nicholas.
    Merida Doyle
    Merida Doyle

Post  Merida Doyle Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:04 am

Merida smiled softly at Flynn and rested her hand gently upon his... ''i'm so excited that I'm finally meeting the crazy lady that accepted to marry you'', she said with a small smirk and winked at him playful. Her attention turned back to the other across them when Kida spoke... Merida already saw Belle could delay them, but again, she trusted Flynn could take her from the house with him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:22 am

Flynn smiled at Merida before looking back at Kida. He shook his head but then nodded his head. "Understood. We might need the extra minutes." Flynn says, indicating that he really did need Kida to distract John a little longer.
    "Alright, Plan is I will talk to John about the Council, which will distract him for about 10 minutes, Ms. Nedakh will come in and give Johnathan a bit in for his money which will take her about 3 minutes, and 2 minutes for the long unneeded Goodbye." Nicholas explains to Merida and Flynn. "That will give you two at least 15 mins. After 15 mins with or without the girl, I expect both of you to be a mile away from the house so we meet in the carriage. If you are not there, anything that Johnathan accuses both of you of or does to you, I am not part of it and will say I was never there. Clear on the plan?"
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:34 am

Kida nodded, finding the plan as good as any. "Don't worry. John's rather simple minded. If I can get his attention, things will work out perfectly," She said with a nod. "I'm going to go change quickly," she said quietly.

When she returned, she wore her blue halter and skirt as she always had before.
    Merida Doyle
    Merida Doyle

Post  Merida Doyle Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:42 am

''Clear, Mr Rider...'', Merida nodded at the man in front of her and turned her gaze back to Flynn. She was feeling a small exciment about it all... Breaking into the house of a freak psycho, checked.... Finally meeting the girl that made her friend all in love, double checked. Her only worry was that Belle was more stubborn than she imagined.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:12 am

"Crystal." Flynn responds as the same maid came back, seemingly out of breathe. She handed a note back to Nicholas before nodding. Nicholas shooed her off before standing, knowing the note meant that Johnathan was ready for his presence. "Shall we get going then?" Nicholas asked as he offered his arm to Kida to hold onto. "Flynn and Merida, you shall hang onto the back so you can jump off at a moments notice."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:52 pm