Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Begin Again (Rose/Damon)

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Begin Again (Rose/Damon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Begin Again (Rose/Damon)

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:58 am

Damon looked at her through his eyelashes... He was really, really nervous about it. He had never given a gift like that to a gril before, he was waiting for the perfect moment, and he had a feeling that moment was the right one for it. He started giggling and wrapped his arms around her waist as they fell down on the bed. He then caressed her cheek gently, and whispered, ''I love you too, Rosie'', he smiled and kissed her back tenderly. ''You sure you're not hurt?'', he asked softly, feeling a little guilty inwardly, and gently sat them again. Brushing her hair gently from her shoulders, he put the necklace on, and kissed her shoulder after it.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:01 am

Rose caressed the pendant as Damon put it around her neck. "I feel fine, Damon," She assured him, kissing the side of his head while he was there. "Mom healed the wounds. It took a month, but... I'm all better," She nodded. At least, physically she was better.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:24 am

''So, it doesn't hurt if I?'', he asked with a small smile and sat her into his lap, holding her close to his chest. ''We could go to the beach this weekend... We could swim or sailing on a boat... Or do both things'', he said softly as he smoothed her hair down.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:27 am

Rose turned to face him on his lap, her knees resting on both sides of his hips as she sat there, her arms loosely around his neck. "The beach? That sounds fun... We could go by ourselves," She mumbled, leaning her forehead against his.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:03 am

''Yes... Just the two of us this time... No siblings that gets lost into the woods, or cousins to laugh out loud...'', Damon said with a shy smirk, and gently caressed her back.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:24 am

"Sounds pretty great," Rose smiled, leaning over and kissing the corner of his smirk. "We can use your parents boat... It has a bedroom, doesn't it? We could stay on the boat all weekend," she smiled against his skin. "There's an island not too far off the coast my mother was telling me about... It's private and mom says is beautiful there," she mumbled, her golden gaze turning back to his green hues. "I like kissing you," she giggled slightly, finding herself placing soft kisses against his lips absently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:57 am

Damon nodded softly as she spoke, and smiled softly seeing the excitement clear in her eyes... ''Yes, we could... Mommy and daddy wouldn't mind if I took the boat for the weekend, and I could show you some other places too. We won't get lost along the coast, I promisse'', he said with a small wink and also pecked on her lips softly as he smiled, ''I don't mind you kissing me''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:10 am

"Sounds perfect..." Rose smiled softly. She giggled and nuzzles her nose against his before pressing a kiss to his lips. As she kissed him, she gently slid her hands along his chest, to his shoulders, then down to his hands. She guided his hands to her hips and shivered a bit, the feeling of his hands against the thin fabric of her dress sending chills through her. It felt good, though, simply because it was Damon's touch.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:17 pm

A delighted small chuckle left his lips as she giggled, then Damon looked warmly into her eyes and kissed her tenderly as he caressed her back with a soft touch. He wasn't thinking in anything except the kiss as she huided his hands on her hips, and once he noticed that, he didn't know what to think. It was a stranger feeling to him. In fact he didn't know anything about this kind of caressing... He softly slid his hands up to cup her face gently, and he broke the kiss softly as he leaned his forehead agains hers. ''Rosie.... I..... I..... I'm not like the other boys.... I'', Damon stammered, he didn't know how to tell her, that maybe he could he fail in some aspects of a romantic relationship. He was romantic, but there was a part in him that didn't know how to express his feelings.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:37 pm

Rose blinked her eyes open, a bit dazed as she felt the kiss being broken. She leaned her forehead to his and creased her brow, confused as to what he meant. But, she quickly connected everything in her mind. "Agh... I'm sorry, Damon... It's easy to forget when it's just you and me," She admitted. "You don't act the same around me as you do with others..." she pointed out. "I don't want you to be like the other boys. If I liked those kinds of guys, I would be more like Elena -- no offense," she smiled sheepishly. "But... for what it's worth? I want you to be all of my firsts," she whispered, nuzzling her nose against his slightly.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:22 am

Damon smiled sheepishly, and brought her hands up to kiss her knuckles. ''Elena, well... She's Elena'', he said with a shrug. ''I know... It's os easy to be with you....'', he started, and then, when he realized his words could be misunderstood, he blushed deeply and tried to explain his point, ''I mean... Things with you feels easy, right.... Sometimes it feels amazing of how natural feels being with you...'', he whispered softly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:27 am

Rose giggled softly as he blushed. She kissed his cheeks gently before kissing lightly across his jaw to his ear. "Maybe it feels natural because we were meant to be together," She whispered, smiling against his ear before kissing just beneath it. "When I'm with you, I don't have to worry about anything. I can just be myself and hope to God I don't scare you away," she laughed softly, leaning her forehead to his again.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:12 am

''Meant to be together?'', he hummed softly with a crooked smile. He chuckled softly while she kissed him, and held her close to him. ''You don't scare me.... But uncle Flynn is pretty scary when he's angry...'', he made a face as he leaned his forehead agaisnt hers again.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:20 am

"You're scared of daddy?" Rose asked, blinking wide-eyed. "My father is... well... Let's just say mom is the one I'd be afraid of," She laughed softly. "Dad would only maim you. Mom likes stabbing eyes," She pointed out like it was a normal topic. "But, don't worry. I'm here to protect you," she smirked.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:49 am

''Nah... Aunt Belle loves me. She can be super badass, but I'm sure she wouldn't harm me...'', he said with a soft chuckle, but then he pursed his lips and looked down to her eyes, ''Oh, so that's how she killed the delinquent that attacked you and Jas?'', he asked quietly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:16 am

Rose bit her lip and shook her head slightly. "No... She hit his head hard against the wall three times, then took her dagger and put it all the way straight through here," she placed her finger on his Adam's apple, "Then pulled it to the side until it came out of the side of his neck. His head was barely hanging on when she let him hit the ground," Rose mused, unphazed by the graphic deed Belle had done.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:34 am

Adam froze slightly as he picture the scenario Rose was describing... His mother told them just a little about Belle's and their father's past, and every since they tried to get more information about it, his mother shut her mouth and said that past was the past... ''Well, I'm more happy now to be aunt Belle's favorite...'' he smiled weakly and kissed her lips gently.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:52 am

Rose blinked, not really connecting why Damon tensed to her depiction of her mother's act. But, as she thought about it, she could see why it would be a bit... startling. Her mother had always been about going for the kill ; it was whether or not to make the person suffer that Belle liked to focus on separating. Simple targets should die quickly. Ones like the boy should be drawn out. Rose laughed slightly at his last words and returned his kiss. "Mom loves you... Dad would love you, too, if he knew how I felt for you," she whispered, her lips still against his tenderly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:43 pm

''Speaking about that...'', Damon whispered softly against her lips and brushed her hair gently behind her ear. ''When are we going to tell everyone about us?'', he asked softly. His mother and Elena were already suspicious about it, and Damon wanted to tell to his whole family, and hers, his real intentions about her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:00 pm