Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

New Perspective [Tag: Marina(and Damon x3)]

Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

New Perspective [Tag: Marina(and Damon x3)] Empty New Perspective [Tag: Marina(and Damon x3)]

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:15 am

After Aurora ran off the other day, and Philip regained his balance and composure as best he could, he tried to distract himself from the problems with his life with everything and anything he could find. He tried going back to the library and continuing he's refresher course on the laws and alliances and such of Nirethia, but that only worked for a couple hours. He tried going down to the kitchen and making himself an elaborate snack, but he ended up having no appetite and gave it to one of the servants in the castle. He tried going for a ride, but he only thought about Jasmine and Aurora more. He ended up going to bed and early, and then, the next morning, he just laid in bed, staring out the window, for a long while. When he finally got out of bed and dressed for the day, he slowly made his way out of the castle and to the courtyard. He stared at the bench where he had last spoken to Aurora at for a few minutes before walking farther out and collapsing in a patch of grass, his limps splayed out around him, and shutting his eyes against the sun.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

New Perspective [Tag: Marina(and Damon x3)] Empty Re: New Perspective [Tag: Marina(and Damon x3)]

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:21 am

(Ahhhhh poor Philly ;3; I feel sooo terrible ;3; )
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

New Perspective [Tag: Marina(and Damon x3)] Empty Re: New Perspective [Tag: Marina(and Damon x3)]

Post  Marina Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:37 am

Marina took the day off after investigating about Aurora and Dimitri. She couldn't help but feel stressed about the wounds that opened a little the day before. Luckily she didn't have any nightmare about it, anf now all she wanted was to be with her son.

She decided to take Damon to the castle. She knew he would love to see the beautiful garden, way bigger than what he was used at the backyard at home. She was right. After he was mood of passing by the noisy crowd at the square, his smile finally showed up when they got at the garden. It was very peaceful and colorful, and Marina giggled softly as she saw him looking everywhere, and not being sure to where he would fix his gaze. As she walked further at the garden, he tugged her arm, and she put him on the ground. Then he started crawling, he was still a bit clumsy, but when he got it, he would be out of reach in a blink of eye. And it was ectly what happenned after he passed by a small bush. ''Damon!'', she called and jogged after him. She stopped when she saw him, sitting by Phillip and playing with his cape. ''I'm so sorry, your highness...'', Marina said with a small smile and took Damon at her arms. He gave her that well-known look, and John's pout. ''Don't look at me like this...I made this look'', she giggled and kissed his temple before looking back at the young prince.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:49 am

Philip had eventually brought his hands up and rested them, intertwined, over his eyes, and he crossed his legs at his ankles. He did however peak out through one, slightly opened eye and lift his head a bit off the ground as he felt something tugging at his cape and climbing onto his stomach. He smirked seeing the young infant, holding in a small grunt as the child fully pulled itself on top of him, and then closed his eye again and laid his head back down. Both eyes flew open though, and his head lifted off the ground, as he heard Marina approaching, his hands rising to rest against his forehead. He watched as she lifted the child off him and smirked as Damon made a face, dropping his arms and leaning up onto his arms as he chuckled softly into his chest. "Is this yours?" he joked lightly, still laughing quietly as he looked up at Marina, tilting his head a bit to side and squinting his eyes slightly against the sun. This was just what he needed: a distraction.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:08 am

Marina took the dirt off from Damon's trousers and from his little hands as she answered Phillip. ''Yes, this little gentleman is mine'', she said lightly and kissed Damon's temple again. He cooed something, but the pout was still on. ''I hope he didn't bother your highness. He tends to socialize very easily...'', she said with a shy smile and looked back at Damon who was distracted with her necklace, and his pouting was slowly vanishing.

She smiled fondly at him and turned her gaze back at Phillip. ''So, how's the queen. I haven't seen her in a while...'', Marina asked softly. She somehow saw that the prince was upset about somenthing, and she had an idea of what it was about.

Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:11 am

A soft crooked smile was resting on Philip's face as he watched the young boy in Marina's arms, sitting up and wrapping his arms around his raised knees, chuckling quietly as Damon pouted. "Oh no. He is no bother at all," he assured Marina softly, his eyes still on Damon. He only looked away from the boy and up to his mother's face as she asked about Philip's mother. "Oh, mother is fine. A bit worried, and stressed, about some of the troubles the kingdom has been facing as of late, but she is managing as she always does: Gracefully," he answered with a small shrug, scratching his chin as he looked down, and then smiling kindly up to Marina again. His stomach tightened thinking about his mother, and his father, and what they have been going through, and he was so wrapped up in his love drama. People were being raped, and killed, and here he was focusing on his problems of being in love with two women. He hated himself, but he kept his smile in place, and his face towards Marina so that she couldn't see how his jaw was tightly set, and his hands began balling into fists by his knees.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:35 pm

Marina smiled softly thinking of the queen. She was a good woman, and helped her with some great advices before. If she had listened to them at that time, maybe things were a little different now, but she wasn't complaining. She liked her life exactly of how it was, especially with this little boy into. She smiled looking down to Damon. ''How about you, my prince? I know you're trying to be what people expect you to be, and sometimes I know how hard is to keep other's expectations...'', she said quietly and sat on the bench next to him.

Damon looked away from her necklace and sat on her leg, leaning his back against her belly. He still had some difficults on seating straight, but Marina could see he was amazed by the garden, and his head moved everywhere, either he saw a bird or the branches of the trees being swung by the wind.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:47 am

"Me? Oh I'm fine," Philip answered Marina, keeping his tone relaxed as he gave her a small shrug then smiled up reassuringly to her. "I mean, trying to act 'princely' and everything, to take care of the kingdom, isn't easy, especially when I've been avoiding my duties for so long, but I gotta do it, and I think I'm finding a rhythm," he explained, his eyes focused on the ground, fidgeting all the while he spoke, scratching and rubbing his face, moving around in his seat, rubbing his hands together, and avoiding Marina's gaze.

Honestly though, Philip's duties as the prince were the least of his worries. He had much harder problems to solve then the ones of the people of Nirethia. Of course he didn't want to unload all his drama onto the councilwoman, she surely could care less, and was probably only trying to be polite by asking how he was. He looked up hesitantly at Damon, keeping his eyes from wondering to Marina, trying to relax his tensing, nervous body. And he did manage to crack a small crooked smile as he watched the child look around excitedly at the garden, and he then let his gaze fall to the ground as he started to pick at the grass.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:10 am

Marina looked at Phillip and tried to see if he was alright as his voice sounded, but she wasn't very sure about that, especially when he started avoiding her gaze. She looked down to Damon and smirked. ''Don't go so far...'', she whispered next to his ear and put him on the ground after she sat gracefully next to the prince. Damon soon crawled next to Phillip and sat as he started picking the grass like Phillip was doing, and he looked back smiling brightly up to her, ''Yes, that's right...'', she cooed at her soon, giving him the same bright smile.

Slowly she turned her gaze up to the prince, ''I investigated about Dimitri and Aurora, and I have a theory of what happened... Do you want to hear?'', she asked quietly, looking up to him with gentle eyes.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:30 am

Philip smirked, a hint of sadness in his expression as he watched Damon begin to copy him and pick at the grass, stopping what he was doing for a second to gently poke the child in the stomach. He continued to focus on the grass in his hands as Marina sat beside him, but quickly turned his gaze up to her, his hands stopping what they were doing, when she mentioned Aurora and Dimitri, his expression becoming a bit surprised, and then angry, and yet also empty. "Yes. Please," he answered her in a monotone voice, looking back down at the ground, keeping his emotions in check by focusing on tearing at the grass again.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:40 am

(oh no....Philly really isn't gonna forgive Aurora when he hears Marina's theory Razz Sad Sad )
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:26 am

Damon stopped what he was doing, looking up surprised at Phillip, and cooing gently as he got poked on the stomach. Marina smiled at her son as he started playing with the dirt on the ground. ''Well...'', Marina started a little hesitantly, how could she start telling him.
    ''i've talked to many people, including Aurora and Dimitri... After everything I've heard, I think that's what happened. I believe it started as a raping, but in the end it turned to be another thing. They met at the tavern, and Dimitri was drunk. I don't know exactly what happened at the tavern, but I know she was willing at his house... And during all the time Aurora talked to me, she said it was only sex, and she didn't get raped, and that it was just a night stand'', Marina let a small sigh out and continued, ''She didn't tell me, but I believe she was ashamed about something. She cried a lot during the time we talked, and I think she was ashamed of liking of being with Dimitri... And I don't know the reason..... Damon, don't eat it...'', she cut herself as she eyed Damon, putting some dirt on his mouth. She leaned towards him and cleaned his hands and face as she took him into her arms and looked back at Phillip with apolegetic eyes... ''So as I was saying... I don't know the reason, but I think she cares about him'', she finished and looked down to Damon, who was pouting back at her. ''Nap time to you'', she muttered with a half smile to him, and then turned back at Phillip.

''I didn't get the chance to ask you, but what exactly did she tell your highness about this?'', she asked and gently put her hand upon his shoulder, letting him know she could trust him. It was true she was from the council, and that people started talking how much the council hated the royals. But Marina was different, she saw no point on this inner war between council and royals. She has always believed they could work together, as a team.

[Sorry, Aurora... Marina is only doing her job.... X3]
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:19 am

((Oh no. Philip could never hate Aurora. Especially not with these confused feelings.:3))

Philip's body tensed more and more as Marina explained her theory, his muscles becoming tight, and his teeth grinding together, as he started tearing the grass more aggressively. But he still managed to keep his face free of emotions. He did want, and need to know what Marina had found out, but it was anything but pleasant hearing about what had happened, ad what Aurora told Marina about that night. And then hearing about Aurora crying during her interview, and her liking being with Dimitri like that, and just liking him in general, it caused a deep, painful throbbing in his chest.

Philip closed his eyes as he worked to take a couple deep breaths, to try and get rid of the pain, hanging his head and looking at his hands again sadly when it didn't work. Each beat of his heart sent a shooting pain through his chest and down to his stomach, and his throat tightened as his mind just couldn't shake the new images in his head. He couldn't even laugh or crack a smile at Damon's faces, he just looked over at the boy when Marina spoke to him and then quickly turned back to his hands and tearing the grass beneath him.

"She told me that she had run into Dimitri at the tavern," Philip started to explain to Marina, keeping his tone casual despite the huskiness of his voice from the tightness of his throat, and the tightening of his muscles as he thought back to when he had found her, hurt and scared. "That he was rude to her, so she was rude back, and in response he slammed her face against a table," he continued, his voice growing a bit angrier remembering the bruises on her face, his fists tightening as he glared at the ground. "Then he took her outside, and when she asked him to stop, he took her to his home. She said she begged him to stop, but he didn't." Philip pressed his fists hard against the ground in front of him, his eyes lankly focused, ignoring any pain as he pushed harder. At least it took his mind off of the pain in his chest and the anger building within him. "She told me that he raped her," he assured Marina firmly, finally turning his eyes up to meet hers, his determined, his mouth rigid in a tight line on his face, and his fists now lightly pounding against the ground.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:46 am

His face could be calm, but Marina saw how disturbed he got with her news. She didn't like to see Phillip like that, and definately she wasn't liking of this huge mess the Aurora girl brought at the moment.
    She listened carefully to what he said, and gently cradled Damon into her arms as she listened. The quietude around them made him fell asleep quite quickly, seeing Phillip's voice was the only sound around, and Marina had always thought his tone voice was quite calming, just like his mother's.

''Oh, so that explained the bruises on her eyes. When I asked she said she got hurt falling on the table. So she's protecting Dimitri after all'', she mused and then frowned. ''I believe on you, your highness. I know you're not a liar, and I trust on what his servant said. She came to his house willingly. Maybe he threatened her, and has been threatening until now... That would explain the mess she did telling your highness she was raped and after belying everything she claimed before... But I can't believe Dimitri could do that, raped and then threatened the girl, not after I was told about him'', she sighed and shut her mouth. That wasn't her secret to be told to everyone. She should respect Dimitri, since he trusted her enough to tell her about his dark past. ''I know the pain of being violated, your highness. And somehow she looked hurt too, and very ashamed... Maybe it started like raping, but after it was consensual, or maybe Dimitri is threatining her'', he said mostly to herself and rubbed her temple softly, seeing another headache starting.

''I don't know the girl like you seemed to know, your highness... After all you have seen, what your thoughts about the topic?'', she asked quietly and looked at him with an interested gaze.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:41 am

After lightly punching the ground a couple more times, Philip sighed quietly and wrapped his arms around his knees as he stared at the ground, his brows furrowed slightly and his eyes full of worry and uncertainty. His jaw clenched as the sight of Aurora's bruises came to his mind again, his fist tightening, and then his throat closing when Marina said Aurora had entered Dimitri's house willingly, his heart stopping in his chest. It-It couldn't be true. The maid had to be lying. Right???

Philip barely payed attention as Marina continued to discuss her theories, chewing on the inside of his cheek as he grew angrier, and yet also sadder, thinking about Aurora, wanting to be with Dimitri, still maintaining his calm exterior. He only looked up at Marina, tilting his head as he looked at her from the side, and raising a quizzical eyebrow, when she asked him a question, and he let out a sigh and looked down at his hands which were now entwined. "Honestly, I have no clue what I'm thinking about all this," he answered her simply. "I just-I don't know about anything anymore," he admitted softly, resting his arm on his leg while he dropped his head into his hand, shaking his head slightly in frustration and confusion.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:46 am

Marina pursed her lips seeing Phillip's reactions to all she said. She looked down to Damon and caught his little eyes slightly closed, he was almost there on his afternoon napping. ''Prince Phillip, I can see you're worried not only about her, but also about your kingdom. I'm relieved and admired that you finally started taking your duties seriously, and I'm sure you be a capable ruler, but I can also see that this girl is very confused... Maybe she's confused, and saddly she brought you into this mess. I think you must have a frank talk with her. When she talked to you, she seemed like she wanted Dimitri to be punished, but after she talked to me, it seemed the contrary, that she wanted to protect him.'', she sighed and held Damon closer to her body.

''You need to know if she has been threatened... You're the future king, and you should let go his friendship to the side for a moment, and inquire about this case. Because, or she's a genuine victim on this, or she's playing... Only you have the power to discover it'', she pointed and sighed again. She had already much drama in her life, and dealing with other's drama was a little annoying to her. ''You must get out from this place you're finding yourself, your grace. I'm sure Aurora can't hide anything from your, either if she's talking to her friend, or to her prince'', she said softly and put one hand on his shoulder, squeezing it comfortingly. ''I'm not as bad as the rummors claim me to be. I don't mean no harm against you or your family, and whatever you needs some advice or help you can count on me, my prince'', she bowed her head and wrapped her arm again around Damon.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:32 am

Philip dropped his hand and started to rub both of them nervously as he listened to Marina, his eyes staying focused on the ground. He almost had to laugh dryly as she commended him for finally acting like a prince/soon-to-be king, and he smirked sadly to the ground, finding it very bitter sweet how this, this horrible thing involving his best friend, was the first thing he was addressing as the prince. His smirk slowly fell though as Marina started talking more about Aurora, how she may be confused, how he should talk to her, about....everything, and he hung his head, and cleared his throat, knowing Marina was right. He did need to talk to Aurora, about a lot of things. About Dimitri, and what happened with him, and about them, and their relationship. He needed answers.

As Marina instructed him to push the friendship aside, even just for a moment, Philip's chest ached at the notion and he had to swallow down a lump that had formed in his throat, not liking the idea of ever not having Aurora as his friend. But again, Marina was right. He needed to know the truth, of whether or not Aurora was actually raped. He needed to know as the prince, so that an innocent man wouldn't be punished, but a guilty man wouldn't walk free, but he also needed to know for himself, even though the thought of it being consensual caused his heart to feel like it was being ripped apart.

Philip closed his eyes as he pushed the painful thoughts back for later and then smiled up as brightly as he could manage at Marina. "I know I can," he replied softly. "I've always known you were a good person. I've honestly never had anything against you," he told her, laughing slightly. "And you seem to be a very caring mother," he added, nodding over slightly towards Damon, his smile becoming more genuine as he looked at the sleeping child, and then turning his gaze back up to Marina. "And...I will talk to Aurora. As soon as I can," he assured Marina quietly, his smile falling as he fidgeted in his seat a bit and looked down in between them, biting his bottom lip, and then turning and looking out towards the castle. His face slowly began to empty of emotion, with the exception of his eyes which were full of sadness and worry, as he watched various staff of the castle as they exited and entered the palace, and he chewed nervously on the inside of his cheek.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:38 am

''I try to be a good mother...'', she said softly with a shy smile on her lips as she looked down to Damon, sleeping peacefully on her arms. The, Marina turned her dark hues up to Phillip, she frowned slightly, knowing he was in a such stressful position, in such young age. ''You should talk to her. The truth might hurt, but it's better knowing it instead of wondering of what actually happened.'', she said softly.

Marina wanted to talk about something more light, but nothing came into her mind. She stayed a moment in silence, but nothing cleared her mind. She started talking gently, knowing the prince was already upset, but she needed to talk about it. ''So, how is Princess Cinderella? I've only met her sister, but I think Cinderella must be lovely, isn't she?'', she asked, with a soft smile.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:38 am

Philip dropped his gaze to his lap and nodded shakily to Marina's advice, swallowing down another lump from his throat. She was right, again. He needed to know the truth. As the prince, and just for himself. He watched his hands as he fiddled his thumbs while he and Marina just sat in silence, his throat catching as Marina spoke again. He looked up to the side at her briefly before turning his gaze back down and playing with his fingers more.

Of course. Cinderella. Maybe Philip should just marry her. It would save him all this drama. And she seemed nice. Philip took a couple seconds to compose himself before finally answering her. "She's nice. Really a very sweet girl. She will make a fine queen some day," he told Marina, sounding very proper-for him, turning his head to the side as he smiled up to the councilwoman. She didn't have to know that Philip wasn't sure if Cinderella would be his queen or not. And he did think she would be a fine queen, wherever she was the queen. So he really wasn't lying. But his stomach did tighten a bit anxiously, but he managed to hide any nerves that could show, keeping his smile bright and his eyes closed off.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:02 pm

Marina gave Phillip a small smile and nodded, ''I only saw her from far at the ball, but from what I've seen, and heard, I believe she's a lovely girl'', Marina said softly and studied him for a while. Of course she knew about him and his affair with Jasmine, and he was brought back from her wonders as Damon moved in his sleep. Marina looked down and saw him opening and closing his mouth, and she had a feeling he was dreaming about something. She smiled fondly at him and brought him up, resting his little head upon her shoulder. ''I hope you having sweet dreams, my baby'', she whispered quielty, next to his ear and looked back to Phillip.

''I can see her being a fine queen someday, like your mother is, but I'll ask you... Can you see her being your queen?'', she asked quietly, looking at him with gentle eyes and smiled softly, feeling Damon's breathing on her neck.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:13 am

Philip nodded in agreement with Marina's assessment of Cinderella, smiling softly as he looked at the ground. He looked up at Marina just as she was repositioning Damon, and smiled gently down at the boy. It was really quite impossible to not feel light with this child around. His smile though fell then, and he stared in slight shock at the councilwoman, as she asked the question he had most been dreading. He cleared his throat quietly as he turned his gaze down to his hands as he played with his fingers nervously.

"I don't know," he answered honestly. Why try to lie to her? He was pretty sure he could trust Marina, and if it did get out, well then maybe he wouldn't have to worry about telling his father. "I am currently very unsure of who I want my bride to be," he explained as he looked out at the castle blankly. "But I do know, I want to marry someone whom I love, not just someone who can create an alliance between kingdoms," he told Marina, turning his head to look at her, his tone and face authoritative. "If i can of course. I know I'll have to deal with the fall out then should I not marry Cinderella, but if I have to, I will," he laughed lightly, shrugging a bit as he turned his face back forward toward the palace, growing serious again as he finished speaking, holding his wrist as his arms wrapped around his legs and he stared off into the distance thoughtfully.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:51 am

''I know your parents got married on the same conditions they are putting you and Cinderella, through. I also know they grew love between them, and by your words I believe you can't trust the same is happening between you and Cinderella'', Marina said quietly and looked around to check if they were still alone. She couldn't risk this conversation getting in wrong ears, it was for the kingdom's sake Phillip have this conversation with somebody like her.

''I know that great powers bring great responsabilities... I know it's your duty to marry her, as you said this marriage is necessary to build the alliance between kingdoms...'', she said quietly and sighed. If her father was alive, she was sure she would be in similar condition. Her father would probably try to marry her with another rich merchant, and she was sure she would rebel against it. ''You should talk to your father and open your heart. Tell him about everything you think, or feel about it... You should tell him your heart belong to another, or anothers if you allow me to say it'', Marina said quietly and looked at Phillip, she saw how tensed he looked like, and the case about Aurora only made her a little suspicious about his feelings towards the servant. But there was also Jasmine, and how they promissed thye love to each other.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:55 am

((Philip is Spider Man. Shocked Sweet....Cool XD))

Philip looked down at his hands, his eyes saddening, as Marina brought up his parents, and his stomach tightened anxiously as he fidgeted with his hands and chewed the inside of his cheek. It was one thing to let the kingdom down, which of course he didn't want to do, but to let his parents down....He couldn't even think about how he would feel, or what he would do. He was supposed to be so strong and wise, and willing to give anything for the people of the kingdom, his kingdom. If he told his parents he was not willing to sacrifice love, what would they even think?

Philip nodded just slightly as Marina spoke of his duties and responsibilities, clenching his jaw as he rubbed his hands roughly. It was nothing he hadn't heard before, and he knew she was right. He then glanced up at Marina hesitantly as she began to give him advice, his eyes lost and holding an innocence in them as he met her gaze, starting to chew on his bottom lip. So it was official. He had to talk to his father. The thought made his stomach tighten into hundreds of knots and his throat thicken, but in his mind he knew it had to be done and he kept repeating that to himself as he tightened one hand around the other hand's thumbs and they formed tight balls.

He had been so focused on having to talk to his father, it took him a couple seconds to hear Marina insinuate more than one person he was feeling something deep for. He quickly looked away and ducked his head down, watching as he nervously twiddled his thumbs and chewing his bottom lip harshly. How did she know? She must be a lot more perceptive then he had ever thought, and he was guessing Jasmine must've told Marina about their relationship, or whatever it was. "You're right," he murmured slightly as he stared at the ground, rubbing his hands lightly. "I don't really know who my heart belongs to though," he admitted, defeated, with a shrug, and then hanging his head more and hunching his shoulders over.

Philip started to fidget with his hands once again, clasping and unclasping them, as a huge lump began to form in his throat, and his stomach began to feel uneasy. His heart was thudding at a very off pace, and very slow, as he started feeling more and more awkward sitting here, telling Marina about his most personal, private problems. Was he maybe telling Marina too much? It did feel good to get this off his chest and talk to someone about it, but Marina was a member of the council. What if this created even more problems, bigger problems, for him and his family?

((I'm going for a novel!!!!XD))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:12 am

[Phil is our hero! X3]

''You know what I think?'', Marina started with a light voice. The heavy topic she was pushing on him was getting too heavy, and Marina didn't want Phillip so nervous. He started talking about his personal life to her, which was a good thing, since she was one of the most trustful person on the Council. She smiled to herself thinking of Aladdin, saying she was too good to be into the council, and then what she answered him, saying that if it wasn't for her, the war between the Council and the Royal familly had already started for a long time.

''I think that you're doing very well, facing both your princely duties, and this love drama. You remind me of your mother, doing it gracefully and discreely, well, except for that punch you gave Dimitri at the Court, of course'', she giggled softly. ''I was accepted at the Council when I was by your age. Before that, I had only being responsible for my father's bussiness. I was at a bad place that time, and I remeber how afraid I was for being responsible for important matters. John, Fa and even Dimitri helped me with all the duties I had to accomplish at the Court'', she said with a small smile and blushed slightly remembering some episodes with John back those first months, when they started to get closer.

''I was torn in several emotions that time, but I was certain about one thing. I wanted to help the people in Nirethia, and I'm doing this sice then.'', Marina said with a small sigh and looked at Damon when he took a deep breath. ''Please, don't tell anyone I told you this. But if you weren't commit with Cinderella, I think a marriage between you and a commoner from Nirethia would be the best alliance. It would show how committed you are, for marry someone from the people, not a noble from abroad... But unfortunately, fate had another plan for you... Though there is a small detail about fate. One can always control it, and change their story...'', Marina said suggestively, with a small smirk. She knew Phillip was a sensible young man, despite his youth, he wasmore wise than many nobles she had met before. And most of all, she knew Phillip would do the best for his people. She didn't know how she knew such things about him, she just did.

[Of course Marina is perceptive, dear... Why so you think she's at the Council anyway... Xp]
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:49 am

((True facts... Wink Philip just never used to pay attention.XD))

Philip flicked his eyes up to briefly glance at Marina when she asked him something, obviously trying to lighten the dim mood around them, and then returned to staring bleakly at his hands as he waited for her to continue. He smiled shyly when she compared him to his mother, looking over at her again, his eyes soft. Then, as she brought up his little altercation with Dimitri, his gaze dropped again, and he chuckled quietly, before shrugging lightly and grinning up playfully innocent at Marina. His face then became more serious as he listened to Marina's story, watching her earnestly with intent eyes and nodding his head every so often. Even just hearing his name though, it caused Philip's muscles to tighten, and his face to become rigid. This wasn't normal protectiveness over a dear friend. Philip knew that much.

Philip turned his gaze back down to his hands as Marina looked at Damon, rubbing his hands and chewing on his cheek nervously. He smiled sadly, his head lowering a bit as Marina spoke about his love troubles, feeling his chest ache, until, that is, Marina mentioned something about "changing" his fate. Philip turned his face up to her, looking at her with confused, hesitantly hopeful eyes, his mouth agape. A hopeful crooked grin then began to slowly spread across his face as his mind processed her words. "You think?" he asked quietly, hesitant.

((Sorry this post sucks.>.< I didn't know what to say.))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:10 pm