Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Second Brother (AU fanfic with John/Belle/Aladdin)

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 37

The Second Brother (AU fanfic with John/Belle/Aladdin) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Second Brother (AU fanfic with John/Belle/Aladdin)

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:11 am

Stefan couldn't help but crack up when he saw the way she looked at him. "Good lord, lighten up, Ali!" He chuckled, splashing her back. "Live a little," He grinned boyishly at her. "This world sucks. We'll have to get used to that when we're on our own and adults. All I know is, right now? I'm seventeen. Not forty-two. And you know what? I see a pretty girl who looks like she could use some fun in her life. Not to mention, I'm sure she looks even more beautiful when she smiles," He said quietly, his tone not flirtatious or cocky. He was sincere.

The Second Brother (AU fanfic with John/Belle/Aladdin) - Page 2 Tumblr_lxq4dpqGUS1qaakvoo2_500
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Ålder : 33

The Second Brother (AU fanfic with John/Belle/Aladdin) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Second Brother (AU fanfic with John/Belle/Aladdin)

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:20 am

Alice looked away as another blush crept up her face a small smile starting up against her will, "Oh." Shs said quietly and bit her bottom lip...she wasn't sure how to react...no guy had ever told her that before. She delt slightly flattered but she was still going to be on her guard.
    (NIIIGHT!!)
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:37 am

Stefan could tell he hadn't won her over totally. But, seeing that soft color on her cheeks made him grin warmly. "Huh...I was right," He commented quietly, seeing the smile tug on her lips. He knew he couldn't act how he normally did around girls with this girl. She wasn't as easily fooled by smooth words and charming smiles. He smoothed his hair back and smiled to himself. It was actually refreshing to have to try at what he'd just always been good at.

"So...Alice...You're not totally void of emotion," He teased gently, swimming gently through the water. "It's my goal, then, to make you smile more than you did for my brother," He said with a determined smile.

(( night! <3 ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Alice rolled her eyes and splashed him again, "Well then good luck Stefan, I just hope you're not easily disappointed." She said with a small smirk. She was interested so far by this guy....and even though he wasn't at all like Damon, she had to admit it had been pretty fun so far.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Stefan chuckled and returned her splash. "Im never disappointed. Makes life easier," he smirked. He dove under the water and swam over, tugging on her leg playfully. He grinned and surfaced enough to show his playful eyes.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:51 pm

She flinched a little bit when he grabbed her leg and when he resurfaced she gave him a bored look. "Find what you were looking for?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:01 pm

Stefan chuckled a bit. "You've got strong legs -- pretty legs, too, by the way," He smiled a bit.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:34 pm

She blushed and looked down and away again, "Do you always notice a woman's legs?" She asked as she averted her eyes from him.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:44 pm

"I like legs," He admitted with a small grin. "But...I really like your eyes," He said lightly, smiling charmingly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:53 pm

She blushed an even brighter red and against her will a small smile was growing on her face, "Now you're just teasing." She said with a forced laugh, she wasn't used to having someone compliment her quite like this.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:01 pm

"You know what I like even more than your eyes? I like the way your lips curve up when you smile...Your eyes get even brighter when you smile. You cheeks turn his pink color and make your skin look even more perfect," Stefan said with a smile, reaching over and brushing a lock of her dark hair behind her ear.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:08 pm

She laughed and gently pushed his hand away, "Stop...I..am not." She said as she swam back towards the shore...she was so unsure of how to act around him....nobody had ever paid her attention like this before.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Stefan grinned, the sound of her laugh echoing in his ears. He swam over and crawled out onto the shore beside her. "Your laugh sounds like bells," He said with a smile. "You're too beautiful -- do you know how unfair that is to the whole female population?" He asked, arching a brow.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:20 pm

She shook her head, "And you're complimenting too many things about my body.....there's a lot more to a person then just looks." She said simply before she got up.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:27 pm

Stefan laughed. "Well, you won't tell me anything about yourself. It's hard to compliment someone on their personality if all you're getting is a brick wall."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Alice laughed, "Well I've had years to build it...so I guess that means you're going to have to learn more about me before I take anything you say seriously." She said with a shrug.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:49 pm

"Then tell me about yourself!" Stefan chuckled, smirking at her. "I can't learn about you otherwise," he pointed out. He noted her soaked clothing and, surprisingly gentlemanly like, he picked up his dry shirt and handed it to her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:00 pm

She reluctantly accepted it before she sat down on a rock that had a patch of sunlight on it. "What's there to tell? I love books, nature, stargazing, and dancing but only when I'm by myself." She said with a small blush and then sighed, "I don't like crowds and...to be honest I'm really new to socializing with anyone besides my parents." She admitted.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:43 am

"Sounds like my brother..." Stefan mumbled, crossing his legs and rubbing the back of his neck. "He's a little strange...But, he's my brother. I'm obligated to love him," He said playfully before shaking his head. "One time, these guys were making fun of them...But, see, I'm the only one who can make fun of him -- so I kicked their as-erm, butts," He quickly corrected his language and smiled proudly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:48 am

Alice looked down, "He seemed fine when I talked to him and I'm glad...Damon only had nice things to say about you and your sister. So what is it like to have siblings?" She asked with a small blush. She hoped he didn't think she was even stranger for asking that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:26 am