Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:55 pm

(sorry I totally fell asleep :O )
    Odette noticed how quiet he got at her words and sighed she had only honest with him. Then again she always had to be cautious with him....it didn't change her feelings for him though.
    --
    Alice shook her head and smiled back at him, "Well I don't hate you....and if all the Rolfe's hate you then...their loss." She said simply as she smiled at him.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:03 am

((oh no that's ok hon<3 sleep more if you need too<3 ^^))

"Sorry," he mumbled and rubbed his head again. "I tend to space out alot lately. Must be the age."
    --
    "Well duh, you're my twin, and not a Rolf, of course you don't het me," he grined and cuddled her closer if possible. "and you're right their loss. Hope I don't have to share you with any of them. I'm the jealous type remember?" he half joked.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:08 am

(no can do hun Wink helping mom make dinner so XDD)
    Odette smiled and shook her head, "You're not that old Michael and its all right I understand." She said and kissed him on the cheek.
    --
    Alice gasped a little as he drew her closer against him, "Well I'm starting to see that now." She muttered with a slightly raised eyebrow.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:13 am

((oh ahahaha well then^^))
    "Well it must be, 'cause i'm so sued to this annoyance i'm actually starting to ejoy it," he smirked teasingly.
    --
    "Now? You never noticed before?" he faked a gasped. "Huh, guess I'm a good actor," he smirked, and wihtout warning started to tickle her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:18 am

Odette shook her head though she was smiling, "What's that supposed to mean? This annoyance? If that's in reference to me, I'm surprised I haven't upgraded yet." She said with a chuckle.
    --
    Alice's eyes widened when he started tickling her, "No fair....Alex!" She said in betwwen giggles as she turned herself around and started tickling him back.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:23 am

"Oh what a coincidence, I'm surprised about that fact too," he chuckled sarcasticlly ad got up from the chair. "It's getting late. You don't have more work today right?"
    Half of him still wated to run after Jospeh, and he needed to distract himself somehow from thinking about it.
    --
    He laughed, both at being tickled and her reaction. He grabbed her wrists and rolled them over so eh ended up on top of her, holding her arms down at her sides. "Got ya."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:28 am

She shook her head, "Nope, I'm free for the rest of the night." She said with a small smile as she looked up at him.
    --
    Alice stared up at Alex with a slightly unsure expression before she laughed, "Yeah...so mind getting off me Alex?" She asked with a small smile.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:33 am

"Good. You need the rest," he sighed.
    Micheal frowned, somethig didn't feel right. "I think I'll be staying here tonight," he mutterd and walked oit of the kitchen, heading back towards the twins room.
    --
    His face turned unreadable as he stared down at her, his eyes as if entranced by her face, lost in his own thoughts.
    "Yes, i fact I do," he said seriously and leand his down towards hers. "Hey Alice," he whisperd, his lips only a few iches away from hers. "We'll always be togheter right?"

((ahahahaha don't ask.... >.<))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:38 am

Odette nodded, "Ok...that sounds good." She said quietly as she watched him leave.
    --
    Alice frowned at his words and stiffined when his lips almost touched hers, "Alex....you really should get off." She said and turned her head away.
    (ahhh I'm evil XDDD and Mikey's gonna be pissed o-o HOLY SHHIIT!!! Odie just got stabbed in this MEP vid o-o)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:45 am

((>8D oh wait, which MEP??? O.O))

Before Alex had time for one his side remarks someoe grabbed him by the back of collar ad roughly yanked him off, making him fall down o the floor with a loud thud.
    "Hey! What gives?!" he whined at Micheal who just half glared at him in what looked like... dissapointment? Well that was't aything new to Alex.
    The tee just grumbled to himslef ad rubbed the bump that started to grow on the back of his head. "I was just joking around, Alice knows that," he smiled weakly up at his twin on the bed.
    Mihceal sorted and looked back at Alice. "You'r eboth to old for this kind of games."
    Oh he knew exactly what had been in the teenage boy's mid, eve thoguh the boy himself didn't realise it himself.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:52 am

(Creepy Crawler Volume 1 by SaudatheAlienWazHere)
    Alice got up into a sitting position feeling like...well dirty, even though she hadn't really done anything. She avoided looking at Alex and her dad before she got up, "I'm gonna go out for a walk...I'm sorry dad." She said quietly and darted out of the room, she hated being so confused. Odette was about to head towards the twins room when Alice raced past her, "Alice...where are you going?" She asked but Alice didn't stop.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:58 am

((I'll check it out 8D and awww the feels x'3))

Micheal let her go, he was lucky he had time to stop Alex in time before Odette had walked in on them.
    He glanced down at the boy on the floor who looked, well, cofused as well, and full of regret.
    Micheal sighed again, the boy didn't even know what he had bee about to do himself.
    The teen slowly stood up ad glanced between his father and the door, debating with himself if he should ru after his sister or just crawl down a hole and die.
    What the hell had he been thinking?
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:04 am

(ohh man....I just had the most evil idea...<<>>)
    Alice kept running and somehow wound up by the river, she was shaking and she sank down to sit on a rock. Why had Alex almost kissed her? She loved her brother more then anything....but lately he had become slightly more...possessive. She wrapped her arms around her legs as silent tears fell, she didn't want to think about the fact that she had almost kissed him...it had taken all of her willpower to turn away. What was wrong with her??
    (mehehehehehe pm?)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:07 am

((Oooooh pm me pm me pm me!!! 8D and oh man, that video was awesome 8D felt bad when Oddie got stabbed thoguh x'3))

Alex starte to head towards the door, but was roughly stopped by his father taking a hold of his arm.
    "Let go," he mumbled and weakly tried to yank his arm free, but Micheal kept his grip firm.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:13 am

(I knoww x3 annd poor Odie ;3;)
    Odette entered the room and studied the scene in front of her, "So, why did Alice run off so fast? And Michael why are you holding Alex like that?" She asked, getting more confused.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:17 am

((x'D she always has to suffer it seems... x3))

Micheal let go of the teen and pusched past him, ot bothering hiding the anger showing on his face. "He and Alice are taking a break from each other for a while," he stated, making Alex's eyes widen.
    The boy glared down at the floor as his father left, probably to go after his sister. It was always about his sister wasn't it? She had always matterd more to them both...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:30 am

Odette wondered at that and waited until Michael had left before facing Alex, "So, could you tell me what happened?" She asked softly.
    --
    Alice grimaced as she felt a headache start to come on and rubbed her temples. She hadn't had one of them for awhile and had always just brushed it off but now...she winced a little bit.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:39 am

He smiled apologetically at his mother, willing his stupid jealousy to go away. "Sorry I keep messing up mom," he mumbled and rubbed his neck, avoiding eye contact.
    --
    It was really easy for Mike to find Alice, but whe he did he narrowed his eyes as he noticed the way she was rubbing ehr temples. She's had a few headaches before that was't anything to worry about but this...
    "How much does it hurt?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:49 am

Odette frowned and wrapped an arm around Alex, "Over Alice? Is it because of Damon?" She asked quietly.
    --
    Alice bit her lip and then started coughing, she felt something warm and wet hit her hand. She stared down at her hand...blood. She swallowed hard, "Dad...what's happening to me?" She asked and turned to look at him with fear in he eyes.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:54 am

He still avoided looking at her. If he did she would see the shame in his eyes. And then she would blame herself over it, again. He didn't want that. "Yeah..." he mumbled, only half lying. "I'm a bit to overprotective. Sorry..."
    --
    Shit... It was just as he feared.
    He sat down beside her. at leats it's ot as bad as his, so there's o chance of her dying anytime soon. However, this just meant it was more important for her to remain calm more often, unless she wated to faint.
    "You're sick it would seem," he said flatly. "But don't worry, as long as you try and stay calm..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:04 am

Odette smiled sadly, "I'm sorry Michael's been hard on you lately Alex....he just worries about both of you." She said quietly.
    --
    Alice gave him a look, "Calm down?! I just coughed up blood! And..and..." She trailed off as her vision started to dot up. She bent her head down, "How do you-? Wait...dad, do you have this too?" She asked quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:10 am

He snorted. "Just latetly? He's always bee all over Alice, looking out for her more ad leaving me to fend for myself," he groweld, and curesd how eaisly he got jealous. "I see the look of disgust he has whenever he looks at me mom... But i don't understad why?!"
    --
    He wrapped an arm aroud her shoulders, having her lean agais thim in case she'd fall over. "You got to calm down," he repaeted firmly. He sighend and gave her a nod. "Nothing to abd though. I've had it for a while so i know how to handle it."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:22 am

(my phone crashed.....right before I could press send... >.<)
    Odette sighed, "Alex, your father does care for you and I think sometimes he looks at the bond you and Alice share and thinks of him and Joseph. Not all siblings are ever as close as those two will be but ever since you were born you and Alice have been together. Your sister...well maybe she needs to know who she is and meet other prople:" She said gently.
    --
    Alice pressed her head against his chest, "Does the pain ever go away?" She asked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:29 am

((aaah that sucks Dx and it's ok hon<3 ^^))

Alex only got more upseat hearing that. He really whised people would stop comparing him to those two.. He was his own person, not like his killer father or phsyco uncle who enjoyd killing!
    "So he does compare me to that... that freak?!" he growled. "That's just fucking unfair! I don't treat Alice like som toy like Jospeh did with him, and I sure as hell never raped anyone!"
    He wlaked away from his mothers embraced and leaed agaist the window, staring out into the night. "Is it really that wrong for me to care so deeply about her...?"
    --
    Mike was about to say 'No' but then realised thta was only in his case. Luckily. "Yes it will," he assured her. "Just, try not to get to worked up over things."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:35 am

Odette frowned, "Ask yourself, how much do you love her and how much are you willing to do for her? If you love her enough, you can let her be around others." She said quietly.
    --
    Alice let out a bitter laugh, "Oh...that's it?" She asked as she turned to look at her dad.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:16 pm