Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex) - Page 7 Empty Re: A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:04 pm

Alice watched them in growing fear as Michael slammed Alex against the wall, she hated it when they fought like this.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex) - Page 7 Empty Re: A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Alex groaned, not in pain but in irritation. "Oh what, you gonna beta me up now?" he mutetrd boredly, only to be dragged away the next second and tossed into his room, too late hearing the door being locked. "Hey what the... what the fuck!?"
    "If I'm lucky I won't need to fix a new door by them morning," Mike mutterd to himself and walked into Odette's room to egt some sleep as well. Too bad for Alex, his room didn't have a window.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Alice sighed in relief as her dad only threw Alex into his room, she bit her lip and then headed to her own room.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:14 pm

((sooooo what now? 83 I'm kinda in love wiht RPing as Alex for the moment x'D))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:17 pm

(we could have Alice sneak up to the door later after the parents are asleep to talk to him?)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Esmeralda Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:22 pm

((YEAH! 8D only if you want to of course^^))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:27 pm

(ofc Wink)
    Alice had waited at least until she heard her parents soft breathing befire she tiptoed out of her room and towards Alex's room. "Alex, are you awake?" She asked in a quiet whisper.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:33 pm

((yays! um, don't blame if something happens..... x'3))

Alex looked up from the floor, where he had been laying for the past ahllf hour after his fialed attempts on breaking down the door.
    "Alice?" he asked surprised and craled over to the door. "Why aren't you asleep yet?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:38 pm

(what like Mikey overhearing and locking her in her room?)
    Alice sighed and leaned against the door, "I...I just wondered how you were doing." She whispered quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:41 pm

((don't know myself yet x'D he might say something REALLY stupid o3o))

He chuckled lightlya d leaned his abck against the door as well. "What, miss me already?" he teased. "I'm fine, like always," he assured her. "Ummm.... about before...."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Alice bit her lip, "Yeah um....what was that anyway?" She asked slightly nervously as she bit her lip.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:50 pm

He groeand and ran a ahnd down his afce. he had dugg his own grave by bringing that up. "I was just playing around, sorry i took it so far. I never meant to scare you," he said simply, regret in his voice.
    It was a lie though. He didn't regret it, though he whished he did. And he hand't been playing around either for that matter.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:57 pm

Alice nodded, "Right well...it wasn't that big of a deal right? I mean we can always go back to the way things were between us in no time!" She said brightly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:55 pm

He chuckled. Same old Alice. "Right... anything you want," he said softly. He wnated htta too, he'd hate himself if they started to drift apart beaucse something stupid he did. "But you never naswerd my question though," he mumbled. "About us always being togheter."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Alice looked down, "I didn't have time too....but we will be Alex. After all we're supposed to look out for each other right?" She asked quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:25 pm

He laughed quietly at himself. Of course they'd be, he didn't need to worry about soemthing so silly. They were twins... siblings, and they looked out for each other.
    "I acted more stupid after you and dad left," he mumbled. "I yelled at mom..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Alice's eyes widened, "You did? What did you say?" She asked with some shock and horror in her voice, their father had made her and Alex swear never to make her mom feel guilty.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:31 pm

"Alot of stupid things," he sighend guilty and buried his face in his hands. "If I told you in detail you'd end up mad at me as well. And I really couldn't handle that right now," he chuckled.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:40 pm

Alice bit her lip, "I'm sure mom understands you didn't really mean any of it." She said as she tried to reassure him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:44 pm

"....she's so tired Alice. I can't help but worry about her the whole time," he said worried, voice filled wiht guilt. "I know she's strong, but what if she just... falls over one day, and doesn't get up?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:49 pm

Alice bit her lip, "I'm scared for that too....she really has been pushing herself and she's not doing so great." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:55 pm

"Why isn't dad here when she needs him?" he said out of the blue then, voice going cold and harsh. "'He cares for us' my ass...."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:08 pm

(ouch Alex DX)
    Alice winced at his tone, "He does Alex....he chose mom, not Joseph and he's always helping her whenever he can." She pointed out, it seemed like Alex was determined to hate their dad.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:13 pm

((he does not hate Mikey, he just feelsso left out sometimesand is confuesd and disturbed by his own feelings :'3))

"He's never here Alice. Only when it fits him. You'll see, in the morning he'll eb gone again and back to his phsyco brother, beging him for forgivness," he mutterd.
    No, he dind't hate Micheal, even thoguh he fully understood why Jim did. But he flet hurt, and left aside. and thne there was these... starnge and dirty feelings he's started to have lately. And what does his father do? Lock him up. and he wans't there enough for their mother either in his eyes.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Alice frowned and bit her lip, "Maybe not this time Alex....maybe he's finally picked mom for once. Is that so hard to believe?" She asked quietly.
    (ahhh gotcha Wink)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:22 am