Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I'll Take The Shot (Shared AU Fanfic with Dimitri/Alex)

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

I'll Take The Shot (Shared AU Fanfic with Dimitri/Alex) Empty I'll Take The Shot (Shared AU Fanfic with Dimitri/Alex)

Post  Jane Porter Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:54 am

Alice slowly woke up feeling warm and content, her eyes widened when she saw how close she was next to her twin brother. He had his arm slung across her shoulders and must have drawn her against him during the night. Alice slowly sat up and winced when she saw the light brushing through the curtains....great her parents would be really upset. Her dad would be more angry and her mother would be anxious...not good.

Last edited by Jane Porter on Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252

I'll Take The Shot (Shared AU Fanfic with Dimitri/Alex) Empty Re: I'll Take The Shot (Shared AU Fanfic with Dimitri/Alex)

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:58 am

Still asleep, Alex frowned when he felt the nice and comforting warmth leave his side and he rolled over to his stomach, mumbling something into the pillow.
    "She's miiine...." he mumbled in a whinning voice.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

I'll Take The Shot (Shared AU Fanfic with Dimitri/Alex) Empty Re: I'll Take The Shot (Shared AU Fanfic with Dimitri/Alex)

Post  Jane Porter Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:03 am

Alice froze as he spoke and looked down at Alex who was still fast asleep. He wasn't talking about her was he? She had a feeling he most likely was and that made her feel slightly excited...and worried.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:06 am

Suddenly reaching out for something, he wrapped his arsm around her wasit and pulled her back down and pressed aginst him.
    "It was cold," he purred in her playfully.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:10 am

She squeaked in surprise when he pulled her against him, "Oh...uh sorry." She stammered as her cheeks turned a brighter red. She couldn't help but notice how right it felt to be with him like this.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:12 am

He smiled boyishly, snugling them close against each other. "Nah no worries, at least you didn't leave.... which kinda suprrises me... Hey wait a minute..." he blinked and sat up in the bed, looking around in the bed. "I don't even remeber how I got here.... or what you're doing here..." he laughed. "I hope you didn't catch me making out with that lady who works here."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:18 am

Alice rolled her eyes and sat up as well facing the opposite way, "No I was on a date and I saw you and dad getting into a little dispute. So after I was far enough away I diched my date and brought you here...not an easy task by the way." She said lightly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:21 am

"Dad huh? well, that explains why my back's hurting as hell," he rolled his eyes. "....soooooo you didn't see m making otu with anyone thne?" he smiled sheepishly. "And thanks, for dicthing your date. I mena not that it's a good thing, ut for me it is, i mena that you helped me here and not that... you ditched... anouther... guy.... Whih i'm really glad you did by the way..."
    He fell back down on the bed. "Ugh, the room won't stop SPINNING!"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:28 am

Alice winced and then patted his arm, "How much did uou drink last night anyway?" She asked gently as she studied him with concern.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:30 am

"I don't remember.... alot," he mumbled, covering his eyes with one arm. "Sorry, the last person i want to bother is you Ali," he smiled up at her.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:36 am

Alice smiled sadly, "Its all right Alex, I...I'm sorry for treating you the way I did. I never meant to hurt you." She said quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:37 am

He looked a little confused. "What do you mean?" he asked with a warm smile. "You never treated me wrong. What are you so upseat about sis?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:27 am

She sighed, "That day by the river...when you kissed me remember?" She asked quietly and looked down before she gently squeezed his hand.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:04 am

His smile faded, and hsi eyes filled with shame. "Oh.... right, that time," he mumbled and turned so his back was facing her, removing his hand from her. "I already promised to never do that again. I'm sorry, I wasn't right in the head at the time. Like I always am apparently..."

Last edited by Dimitri on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 am

She frowned, "Don't say that Alex....I have never thoughr that of you." She said earnestly and moved closer next to him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:16 am

He chuckled. "I know that," he stated. "That doens't mean what i did wans't wrong though.... you should get nagry at me when i do stupid things. Even if i'm hard to get angry at," he half joked.

((sorry for dissapering before DX and i have to leave again now... still got things to do.... sowwie ;3; <3333333))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:23 am

(Its fine hun, I'm sorry I took so long ;3; )
    Alice looked down, "I know." She said quietly and then studied her hands in her lap, "Thing is I feel the same way....however we can't act on our feelings Alex." She said softly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:47 am

((it's fine sweetie<33^^))

Alex sighend deeply as he sat up, and turned to face her. That boyish grin of his and amusment in his eyes were gone, and was completley replaced with a serious frown. "You really shouldn't have told me that," he smiled sadly. "It would be much better if I didn't know your real feelings silly..."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:50 pm

She winced and looked down, "Sorry...I always say the wrong thing." She muttered, she often heard her mother say the same about herself....maybe it was something she had inherited from her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:39 pm

"Stop looking down on yourslf already. I can't stand people who does that," he chuckled and cupped her face, looking into her eyes. "...my twin would never do that..."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:47 pm

She smiled at him softly, "You're right." She said quietly and then brushed some of his hair back before she let her hand fall.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:35 am

"Of course I am," he smiled. He went quiet, and just sat there staring at her for a silent momentbefore letting his hands dropp down to his side. "Well... better go get some breakfast, th lady here gives it for free," he grinned and stumbled up on his feet, only to trip over something. "...why won't the room stop spinning?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:42 am

Alice moved to help him stand up straight, "Maybe because you had too much to drink last night." She said gently and moved to help him sit back down.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:45 am

"Still, the room doens't have to spin for that," he pouted childishly. "My throut is so dry it hurts... ugh... waaaaaaaaateeeeeeeer!"

((brb hon! <3))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:53 am

(Allrighty)
    Alice giggled and patted him gently on the shoulder before she hurried and filled a glass with water from a taller glass. She handed it to Alex sith a small smile, "Here." She said quietly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:58 am