Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Uncle Wants to Talk (Shared AU fic with Alex)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Uncle Wants to Talk (Shared AU fic with Alex) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncle Wants to Talk (Shared AU fic with Alex)

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:58 am

He flet so disgust with himself, but mostly for the man infront of him. How could he accpet this so eaisly, like it was only natural? Had he always been thinking this way?
    "Then I'll just stay away from her," he said determinded. "I'll keep my distance."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Uncle Wants to Talk (Shared AU fic with Alex) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncle Wants to Talk (Shared AU fic with Alex)

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:04 am

Joseph shrugged, "Good luck there kid." He said flatly but hardly meaning the words.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:08 am

"I'm stubbron enough to not give in that easily," he spay. "Unlike you dear uncle. Not like you craed anyway, for you it was alirght," he spat and pushed past him. He just needed some sort of distraction, and htne he'll slowly but surley would get over this feelings...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:09 am

Joseph rolled his eyes, no matter how hard he'd try to forget her the kid wouldn't be able too....but then that was his choice.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:15 am

Alex sent his uncle anouther glare over his shoulder. "I gotta ask, did you honeslty think you were protecting him this whole time....?"
    Beacuse if thatw a shte case, then Alex might alreayd been donw on the same road when it came to Alice. And that scared him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:24 am

Joseph smirked and then glanced at him, "Oh I'ven always been protecting him." He said matter of factly before he turned and left.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:28 am

Alex hadn't noticed he was shaking once his uncle had left. But it wans't only beaucse of fear...so many emotinos threatned to spill and run amok.
    He slumoed back agaisnt the wall, covering his eyes. "Shit..." he mutterd. at this rate he wouldn't be able to live at home anymore.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:30 am

(ohh geez whydoiwannawritethetwinshavingamoment??!)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:36 am

(((xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i'm up for it..... and I might be a little slow, trying to finnish a fic >8D))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:42 am

(ohh fic?? o-o TELLME!!! please? And okie awesome I shall start a topic :3)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:48 am

((you'll see soon I hope^^; ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:50 am

(*flails* that makes me even more excited...I love your fics <333)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:55 am

((;3; y-you really do? you have any idea how happythose kind of comments makes me?! :'D *clings*))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:58 am

(awww wifey of course I do <3333 you always get the characters right on and the storylines are really good :3 so yes I do mean it and <33333 I'm glad they make you happy wifey :3)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:59 pm