Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey)

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey) - Page 2 Empty Re: Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey)

Post  Dimitri Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:31 pm

"Lucky for them, they're not as psychic as I am. I sure do envy them sometimes..." he mutterd. "Thoguh i'm sure they'd be scared for life, mor than they already are, if they ever saw your or hers thoughts like i can."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey) - Page 2 Empty Re: Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey)

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Hannah laughed, "You have a point...my thoughts are downright evil...at least when it comes to the rp. I mean look at Odette...I do feel bad about putting her through so much shit though." She admitted as an after thought.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:38 pm

He gaver his typical cold and dark look wheenevr he wanted to to break something, or someone. "Like i said, no wonder me and Jey turned out so fucked up," he sighend once again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Hannah smiled even wider, "So you do like her!" She squealed and actually started bouncing up and down in excitement.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:47 pm

(annd I have to go now DX)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:52 pm

((okie, see ya I love you :3))

Micheal watched her bounce up and down a few times before placing his hand above her head, keeping her still without puttign any effort in it. "Keep acting like that and I'll end your OTP permenatly."
    He meant what he said.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:04 pm

Hannah's eyes widened and she stopped bouncing, "Awww....killjoy." She muttered as she gave him a dark look. She gave him another look as she folded her arms, "So you must like me if you let me grab your hand earlier." She pointed out with a smirk.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:04 am

"Don't push it girly. If it hadn't been for you and your friend, I wouldn't even be standing here right now. However, I can still punch you if I need to."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:11 am

She made a face, "Oh....well that would suck." She said as she tried not to imagine getting punched by him...she was sure it would hurt worse then what her dad would do before he had left. "So how is Ami?" She asked to change the subject.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:14 am

"....she's fine. Crazy as always infront of her comp with no life whatsoever," he groaned.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:27 am

Hannah smiled, "Oh but that's not completely true...I mean if it hadn't been for Ami, you wouldn't be here." She pointed out. She frowned when she heard footsteps coming towards them and turned to see Tyler again...why couldn't he get a clue?? "Tyler, I thought I told you...leave me alone." She said darkly. Tyler glanced over at Michael and then back at Hannah, "Don't lie to me Hannah....we both know you would like to be with me." He said with a smug look on his face. Hannah grimaced, "Hardly." She snapped and then turned to go only to have her wrist grabbed by Tyler, "Hey, I'm talking to you!" He said angrily.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:09 am

Micheal just glared irritated at Tyler. How come so everyoen around him never got a clue?
    "And she obviously doens't care," he spoke up, grabbing Tyler's wrist in tight gripp until he let go of Hannah.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:15 am

Tyler rubbed his wrist as he glared at Michael, "And who the hell are you? Her dad? Cause her sister told me all about the fact that he abused her." Hannah reacted and punched Tyler, "The fuck do you know about that?! And he is not my dad!" She snapped and kicked his leg for good measure. Tyler doubled over but Hannah was leaving....no one was supposed to know about that....and what the hell did her sister have to do with all this?
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:19 am

Micheal raised an eyebrow when she kicked Tyler, seeming pleased about that.
    He kneelt down beside him, grabbing him around the neck and pressed his face down against the ground. "I'm just someone who doesn't give a fuck if someone sees separating you'r head from your body," he stated blankly.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:24 am

Tyler whimpered a little bit as he tried to work himself free, "Get...off..me..." He managed to say. Hannah was still walking but she finally stopped by a tree and leaned against it as she called her mom to tell her what Tyler had said. If anything this whole deal needed to be taken care of...after she talked to her she hung up and just sat back against the tree....her eyes just staring blankly ahead of her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:27 am

"You really should have someone take care of that guy," Micheal said blankly, appearing at ehr side all of a sudden.
    He had left tyler laying there, unable to move for the moment. Hopefully, he'd get the hint this time.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:34 am

Hannah nodded, "I know...I am going to notify the authority's about him after I find out which one of my sisters he's been talking too about....about me." She said quietly as she rubbed her arms. "My own mom doesn't know that about...about dad." She said quietly, she really had never told anyone not even her twin brother.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:36 am

"You should tell her," he said more softly but still sternly. "You cna't hide and keep all your problems to yourself, not when there's people who can help you and cares."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:40 am

Hannah glanced over at him, "You're right....I...I just I'm afraid of what she'll think of me. I mean my own twin brother, he doesn't know either...I mean what if they think I'm lying?" She asked quietly, sure her dad had left two years ago but sometimes it felt like he was still trying to control her life.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:42 am

"You're not the one who should feel ashamed," he said firmly. "You haven't done anything wrong, he has. They won't think any less of you, and make sure they'll litsen. They won't think you're making soemthing like that up."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:47 am

Hannah slowly nodded, "Ok....oh and um thanks for the save back there." She said with a small smile as she glanced up at him.
    (annd brb sis wants to talk to me....-_-)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:51 am

((okie honey<333))

He grunted in reply. "You could say I alreayd own my and Jospeh's life to you, so we're even... kinda."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:00 am

(gonna be gone longer then I thought :/)
    Hannah raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean kinda?" She asked.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:24 am

((that's alright honey<33 take your time :3))

"That no matter how many tiems I help you out it really won't be anythign compare to letting us excist."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:30 am

(baack :3 and awww Mikey *-* idk whyy buut the inner me sees him as an older bro XDD)
    Hannah blinked in surprise and them she smiled, "Well you're welcome.....I don't regret helping Ami create you, Joseph, Odette, Dean or Jane." She admitted with a laugh.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:48 pm