Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey)

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey) - Page 4 Empty Re: Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey)

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:33 pm

((hahaha okies^^))

"So youjust popped up here? ...or did you ahve to follwo a squeeling ¨, annoying brat for a while?" he sighend after some though, cealry seeing Ami running around like crazy looking ofr her and friend.

"Aoooo what kind of store is it??? wow I just realiesd... I'm in America! How did I even get here?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839

Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey) - Page 4 Empty Re: Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey)

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:46 pm

Hannah giggled, "Its a grocery store but they have a part where they sell these ice cream cones for like a dollar and they're big. And yeah how did you arrive in America? I mean talk about awesome though, I'm so glad you're here!" She said and hugged Ami again.
    --
    Joseph sighed, "I had to follow that annoying whiny kid...I don't even know how she found her." He said with a snort. At least Hannah didn't squeal...or if she did, she made sure to keep it quiet around him.
    (wants an excuse to keep beating up Tyler Razz XDD)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:58 pm

((if it makes you feel better go ahead Wink ))

"i know right? I was in Sigapore one momnet, worrying myself to deaht over you and then suddnely i'm here, nagging Micheal to find you for me. I'm to happy right now to acre for reason o I'll freak out about it later!"

"I really don't wnat to know or care. There's reason to why we'r eboth so screwed up after all..."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Hannah smiled and hugged Ami again, "I'm just so happy you're here." She said and smiled as they entered the store, they didn't notice Tyler enter the store behind them.
    --
    Joseph nodded, "I know what you mean." He said dryly and then looked behind him, he sighed "Well looks like that brat snuck off too." He said quietly.
    (g2g)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:21 pm

((okie, see ya hon<3))

Micheal nodded when he noticed that too. "So, are you bored enouhg yet? 'Cause I certinaly am," he smirked.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Joseph smirked at Michael, "Yes I am." He said with a vicious smile of his own. He had an idea of what it was he wanted to do.
    --
    Hannah laughed and got her and Ami ice-cream cones, she was about to lead them to a bench when Tyler showed up again. "Tyler....what the hell are you doing here?" She demanded as she glared at him. Tyler smirked and glanced between her and Ami, "I would think that was obvious." He said calmly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:31 am

Ami was happily digging in on her ice cream as Tyler showed up, looking at him whe she heard her firend's dispealsed voice.
    "She's busy now," she staed and garbbed Hannah's ahd, leading her away.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:35 am

Hannah smirked back at Tyler and was about to go again when he grabbed her by the wrist and yanked causing Hannah to drop her ice-cream. She stared at it on the floor with a blank expression eerily similar to Michael's before she gently released her hand from Ami's and then punched Tyler. "You owe me a dollar!" She snapped and then punched him again.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:12 am

Ami blinked and just stared at the scene, taking small nips on her ice cream. "I wished I had my camera with me," she whined, and then applaud her firend happily. "We cna always share if you wifey."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:41 am

(oh geez why can I picture Joseph and Mikey watching this?? o-o)
    Hannah kneed him in the groin and then shoved him to the ground before she stomped on his foot hard enough to snap a few fingers. "And that's for not getting a clue." She said darkly and turned to go with a casual expression on her face, "And thank you wifey, that sounds nice." She said calmly as she walked back to Ami.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:51 am

(( XDD I bet they are))

Ami smiled and offerd her ice cream to her, as if seeing her firned beting up some gut was completely nromal and common for her. "I'm so proud of you! If he sitll doens't get ti after that, well, a few more punches wouldn't hurt, and a trip to the twins domanisn would do him some good as well!"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:55 am

(muahahaha dem twins Twisted Evil XDD)
    Hannah smiled and took a bite of the ice-cream, "I...I can't believe I just did that." She said shakily and glanced back at Tyler who was still writhing on the floor in pain. She smirked and then let out a little laugh, "I..I just beat up a guy...and I don't even feel bad about it!" She said, eyes wide.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:58 am

She giggled. "Well yeah! When dosen't beating up a guy feel good? Hello! Men always desvere a beating or two!" she laughed and gave Hannah a proud pat to hte shoulder. "and he'sa creep, keep on beaitng him up, no one would care~"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:06 am

Hannah ducked her head and then handed the ice-cream back to Ami, "I...I can't just beat him up whenever I feel like it." She said softly, sure it had been nice...but then if she beat him up just for the hell of it ...what did that make her?
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:08 am

"But yu had a reason to. H wouldn't leave you alone, no matetr what you said or did," she frowned. "So don't feel bad, he deserved it. i'd glady beta him up for you if you want."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:14 am

Hannah bit her lip, "Well when you put it like that...yeah I guess you have a point." She admitted with a little laugh and smiled at Ami. "And oh trust me if he keeps giving me trouble...you can hit him next time." She said with a wink.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:25 am

"Yays~ I need to punch soemone after all the stress... ahahaha.. ha... I'm gonna buy more ice cream!~"
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:29 am

Hannah giggled and then handed her a dollar, "Go crazy wifey...just not too crazy." She said with a little smile. She watched as Ami ran off before she sat down on a bench.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:41 am

"Too laaaate! got sugar in me, so if you wnat me to be calm.... keep me away from sweet stuff~" she sang and skipped over to shop.

((ok, not going quite yet x3))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:47 am

Hannah rolled her eyes and giggled before she followed her, "Wait up wifey!" She called and hurried after her. She could 't really exert herself as her lukemia made her much more tired then usual.
    (I just realized I have a lot in common with Mikey...we both have diseases, our fathers abused us, and we both have twin brothers...o-o)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:59 pm

((wow o3o well, is that good? in some way? <3 Very Happy))

Ami relaized Hannah was slowing down and cmae to an halt. she turned around with a guilty look on her face. "Sorry, i didn't mena to just levae you like that..." she smumbled and hurried over to her firend, tkaing ehr hand. "There's no rush! It's more fun if we take our time!"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:02 pm

(.........HELL YES!!! 8DDDD mayybe Mikey figures that out too <<>>)
    Hannah smiled sadly, "Sorry...I didn't mean to hold you back." She said quietly as she lightly squeezed Ami's hand. She looked around the store and then started leading Ami towards the candy aisle.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:28 am

((Knowing Mickey, he probably have alreayd ;D <3))

She shaked ehr head. "Of course you're not holding me back! And if you did, that's only good. Gives me time to think before I did something stupid..."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:43 am

(Awwwww....you're making me love Mikey even more...x3)
    Hannah giggled and then hugged her, "You're too hard on yourself sometimes." She said quietly and then grabbed her hand, "I think we should get a lot of candy...and then just drive Michael and Joseph nuts...ohh maybe we could get srinks too." She added.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:52 am

((I'm just that good huh? Cool /shot))

"Yeah! As long as they don't choke us to death or anything," Ami laughed. "oooh candy! And popcorn! And lot's and LOTS of drinks!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:42 pm