Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi)

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:07 am

Jane whimpered and buried her head in Dimitri's shoulder, "Go on." Their father said casually meeting the nobleman's eyes. Their mother entered the room and upon seeing Dimitri and Jane huddled on the floor together yanked them up roughly, "On your feet." She said darkly. Jane still clung to Dimitri needing the added comfort of her brother's prescence.
    (Only one of many I'll give you wifey x3)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi)

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:16 am

"Now now, no need to be so rough with them," the man told them calmly and looked back to their father. "I'd liek to discuss this with both of you, somehwere else."
    Dimitri held jane close, glaring at all the three grown ups. Whatever they were wnated to discuss, eh didn't wnat any part of it anyway.

((i'll be gone for the rest of the dya now >.< see ya<333 and i cna't ait to see the rest wifey, love ya<333 Very Happy))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:23 am

Their mother exchanged a loaded look with their father before nodding, "Very well." She said eventually giving the nobleman a warm smile that failed to reach her eyes. Without another word they led him into another room leaving Jane and Dimitri alone. "Dimi....I'm scared." Jane whispered and clung to Dimitri.
    (*gonna cry so much angst ME LOOVE!!* and awwwww bye :'( )
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:53 am

((*cuddles you* let's weep togheter then <3 8'D ))

Dimitir managed a smile, for her only and cuddled her close to him. He wans't that much bigger thna her really, but he did what could to make ehr feel safe. Nothing else really matterd.
    "Shh, don't be. He said he'll help us... somehow..." he mumbled, tyring to sound reasuring. "And if not, we'll just run away. For real this time!"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:01 pm

(*cuddle clings* Yes lets :'3)
    Jane held onto Dimitri and then looked up at him with wide eyes, "R..really? D..do you mean it?" She asked with wide eyes hoping he meant it. She wanted nothing more then to be free from their cruel parents but if Dimitri at least could escape then maybe Jane wouldn't worry so much.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:25 am

He nodded. "Of course I do! I always keep my promises after all," he grinned confidently down at her. "Our parents think we're to weak and afaraid to try and do soemthing, butt hey couldn't be more wrong," hr smiled, stroking her cheeks, wipping away her tears.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:10 am

She nodded, "What happens if we get seperated?" She asked suddenly fearful and she tightened her grip on him, she didn't want to lose her older brother.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:13 am

"That won't happen," he said sternly."If we get separetd, then i'll look for you until we're togheter again," he said determinded.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:15 am

She nodded, "A..and so will I...you're the only person I care about." She whispered and hugged him close to her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:18 am

He laughed and messedup her hair a little. "For now thta's good enough for me," he grinned and pulled them both up on their feet.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:37 am

She smiled and leaned into him, she was scared of the future...what would happen to them? "I love you Dimitri." She whispered quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:44 am

"As if that wasn't obviosu already," he said cocky, messing up ehr hair even more "Now come one, mught was well get soem soem food now that they're busy..."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:47 am

She nodded and grabbed his hand before they started walking out of the basement, she really hoped there was food as she was starving. As they passed the room the three adults were in, Jane could hear her mother's voice, "Well...that is a lot of money." In a tone Jane worried about.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:57 am

Dimitri shuddred when he heard the man speak up next, and picke dup their pace, not able to being close to any of the adults.
    "Yes, and i'll provide youw with more, until the girl will be old enough to be wedded."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:13 am

Jane clung even tighter to Dimitri once they had left the hallway, "We could leave now right?" She asked quietly. She knew her parents were going to go theough with the deal and she didn't want it to happen.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:15 am

He nodded. "Yes, let me just grabb soem food and then we're out of here!" he whisperd, already preparing the food for them both hurridly.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:21 am

Jane helped him gather food for them both and then froze when she heard the door to that other room open. "Jane, Dimitri we need to speak with you!" Her mother's voice rang out through the house.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:23 am

"Shit...!" he cursed under his breath, taking hold of jane's arm and decidedto ingroe their mother's orders. They still could just leave...!
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:36 am

Jane met his eyes, she knew if they were caught ecaping things wouln't end well but then she didn't care. She clung to Dimitri as he hurried them out of the kitchen and outside.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:43 am

As soon as he had dragged thme both outside, someone stood in ther way,a nd quikcly coverd their mouth ebfore nayone could elt out a sound.
    Dimitri recognisedthe man, the servant of the noble. "My apologies, but it'll be for the bets if you just did as your mother told you to," he said with serious and saddend eyes.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:47 am

Jane's eyes filled with tears and she twisted to look at Dimitri with a questioning look in her eyes, she didn't want to give up...not yet.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:50 am

Dimitri heard their mother call for them again, and knew if he didn't think fast enough they would both suffer more than usual.
    He clsoed his eyes, giving a short nodd and the man let them go, but had them lead back inside.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:54 am

Jane sadly glanced over at her brother as they were both led inside, "Jane, Dimitri what were you two doing outside?" Their mother demanded as she studied them, she and the ofher two adults had left the room.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:58 am

"Breathing in the freash air.Last time I chekced that's allowed for anyone to do," Dimitri spat at their mother, standing infront of Jane.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:03 am

Jane clung to Dimitri from behind, whimpering a little bit when her father glared at her. She buried her head into Dimitri's back as she avoided looking at her parents. "I doubt that." Jane's mom said darkly as she neared them and grabbed Jane by the arm forcefully.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:41 pm