Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Peaceful Walk

Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Antal inlägg : 151
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Peaceful Walk Empty Peaceful Walk

Post  Queen Leah Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:40 pm

The Queen enjoyed days like that one, peaceful. There's been many things going and it was barely hard to live some peaceful days. She decided to take a walk around the castle starting in the yard, she enjoyed being outside the walls once in a while, after all fresh air wouldn't hurt anyone. As a proper queen she walked with her back pretty straight and gracefully.
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Antal inlägg : 70
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25

Peaceful Walk Empty Re: Peaceful Walk

Post  Nakoma Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:45 pm

Nakoma had just finished scrubbing down one of the royal family's chambers and was heading out to the village, where she figured she would buy some bread from Rapunzel when she decided to stop and pick some flowers from the castle yard.

Nakoma walked briskly and picked some roses, she didn't notice the Queen walking towards her.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:49 pm

While walking, something caught her attention, it was Nakoma taking some flowers, she smiled gently as she walked towards her. She stared at how the girl was taking the flowers, "You have a good taste for flowers" she said gently.
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Post  Nakoma Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Nakoma jumped as she heard a gentle voice behind her.

"Your majesty!" Nakoma exclaimed and curtsied gracefully.

"Thank you."
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:57 pm

The Queen raised her eyebrows in surprise for the jump of the young girl, she soon return the curtsy with a small smile, "I'm sorry, I didn't meant to scare you, and well I'm just saying the truth, are roses your favorite flower?"
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Post  Nakoma Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:58 pm

"Yes, back when I lived in the forest my grandmother and I grew roses around every edge of our cottage, you almost couldn't see the house itself. It was like the castle in that fairytale sleeping beauty." Nakoma said absentmindedly as she picked another rose.

(ooc: *teehee*, do you like my reference to sleeping beauty? bwahahaha!)
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:07 pm

The Queen listened to Nakoma carefully, it was sweet how she talked about her life with her grandmother, "You must be missing her" she said noticing how Nakoma was getting lost in her thought, "Well, I really hope you enjoy the flowers here, and if you ask me..." she approached towards Nakoma and began to whisper, "If you wish to add more flowers on your own or taking a better care you can"

((ooc: Oh the irony, love it! ))
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Post  Nakoma Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:22 pm

"Really? Maybe I will sometime!" Nakoma said and thought maybe she could get Giselle and even Punzie to help her with that sometime.

"I should go, I need to stop by Rapunzel's bakery... Good day your highness." Nakoma said as she too k her leave to the city streets.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:55 pm

The Queen nodded gently, "I shall not distract you no more then, good day to you too Nakoma"
    With that said, and watching her go away the queen continued her walking wondering what more slight surprises she could get around.
    Aurora
    Aurora

Antal inlägg : 23

Post  Aurora Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:14 am

Aurora trotted around the garden, holding her skirt high and glancing behind bushes. The other servants had told her the queen was walking around, and she was hoping to find her. She stood on her toes, and caught sight of the fair haired woman.
    "Excuse me!" she chimed, scurrying over to the queen, and curtsied. "Your majesty."
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:09 am

The queen listened to someone calling her, she turned to find Aurora approaching her, "Oh Aurora" she exclaimed in surprised and returned the curtsey, "What is it darling?" she asked worried that something bad might happened.
    Aurora
    Aurora

Post  Aurora Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:19 am

Aurora flashed a small smile, then let her eyes flicker around her surroundings for a while. She took in a short breath before saying what she wanted to ask. It was almost painful for her to say, but she couldn't keep it any longer.
    "Your Majesty, I know my whole story. I was left here because of my father's irresponsible habits." She nodded and clasped her hands together lowering them to her waist. "But when is the last time you've heard from them?" She bit her lip in embarrassment. "This is such an odd question, but I just had to know."
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:34 am

The queen noticed the pain in the eyes of the young girl, it was a trait of hers, that's why she always liked seeing someone's eyes while talking. She felt worried about the young girl and listened to her while she spoke, it was kind of an odd question and the queen looked for a second at her own hands, and faced the girl. She walked towards her and put her left hand at one of Aurora's shoulder, "I wish to tell you better news, but honestly I still haven't heard anything yet" she said in a gently and honest voice, then she placed her right hand on Aurora's chin, "I'm sure they must miss you, and I assure you I'll talk to the king to see if we can get a report of your family"

The queen smiled gently to encourage her but the face of the girl was still worrying the queen, "Are you alright?"
    Aurora
    Aurora

Post  Aurora Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Aurora nodded, "Oh." She said, trying to keep an optimistic look on her face. She didn't want to be upset, she didn't think it was her place to be. "I'm fine your highness, I was just...I've been having these dreams lately." She turned to the bush beside her and rubbed her fingers on the petals of the flower. "They were looking for me, but couldn't find a way to get to me and let me know." She shrugged and turned back to the queen. "I don't know..It's silly I know."
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:16 pm

The queen felt truly sorry, she knew the feeling of being in a strange place and leave your family behind, so she could identify with her pain, "Oh Aurora, it's not silly, there's nothing silly on missing or loving your family dear" by now she approach towards the girl and put a hand on one of the girl's shoulder almost embracing her, "Don't worry, once I receive news from them I personally will give them to you right away"
    Aurora
    Aurora

Post  Aurora Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:59 pm

"Thank you." She nodded, looking up at the Queen with hopeful round eyes. "But you don't have to do that.." She smiled small, bowing her head in respect. "I don't know if i really want to hear from them. I was just curious."
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:14 pm

The Queen tilted her head slightly and gracefully while a compassionate smile appeared in her face, "Sweet Aurora" she began to say passing her fingers through the girl´s hair, "It´s no problem at all, it will be my pleasure, besides it´s completely normal and understandable that you miss your family, you don´t have to lie yourself or anything like that"
    Aurora
    Aurora

Post  Aurora Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:19 pm

"But i dont know if I want to miss them, ma'am." She said, looking back in the queen's gaze. "They gave me away when i was only a child. Not to be cruel, but i don't know if I can forgive them. Does that make me a horrible person?" She asked, tilting her head.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:34 pm

"To hate someone or something is really easy dear, and very destructive, forgiveness is harder but the best way, you must not let yourself be obssesed with that hate because it might consume you" the queen began to explained, "I understand how you must feel, like some sort of betrayal or even wondered if they even cared for you, but as a mother, I´m sure they do care, and giving you away I can bet would be the hardest thing they probably did" she then let go a sigh, "I wouldn{t say that makes you a horrible person Aurora, I think that makes you a hurt person, so hurt that you need healing, I guess my best advice for you is to not let yourself be drawn by hatred" ahe added truly concerned of Aurora.
    Aurora
    Aurora

Post  Aurora Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:36 am

Aurora nodded,feeling a tinge of guilt. "I won't your highness." She bit her lip, trying not to let any emotions mess with her mind. "Thank you for being so kind to me." She tried to smile, glancing at the butterflies surrounding the garden. "Really, thank you."
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:44 am

"Anytime dear" The Queen said noticing Aurora's expression and feeling a bit sorry for her, "Come here" she said as she embraced the girl in a comforting hug, she knew she needed it because she could tell the girl was probably feeling a bit troubled. "Sometimes the best way to start healing is by accepting the love of the new people you meet" she whispered.
    Aurora
    Aurora

Post  Aurora Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:22 am

Aurora gasped slightly as the queen pulled her into a hug. She hugged her back, comparing the embrace to that of her own mothers. ((oh the irony xD))
    "I know." She spoke into the queen's shoulder, grinning widely. The queen had helped raise her and she was grateful for that. "I was thinking of heading into town, would you like me to pick you up anything, your highness?" She asked softly, as she pulled away from the hug.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:18 am

The queen let go of the girl and smiled after seeing her face noticing that she might be feeling better, "Fortunately no dear, go on then and distract yourself a bit" she said gently knowing that the girl would probably need it.
    Aurora
    Aurora

Post  Aurora Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:25 am

"Alright." Aurora smiled thankfully, giving the queen a small curtsey. "If you ever need anything from town, I'll be happy to run out an get it." She nodded. "oh and thank you again," She smiled, and picked up her skirt, and trotting away towards town.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:30 am

The Queen returned the curtsy "I'll count on you then" she said and smiled, "It is a pleasure for me to help you dear" she added with sincerity. She looked at the young girl walk away and let go a sigh and continued her walking, It seems like an emotional day, she thought as she looked around and wondered where her children were, she just hoped that Melody didn't get in trouble mainly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:38 am