Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hiding Esmeralda, from trouble [Tag: Esme]

Megara
    Megara

Antal inlägg : 182
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 30

Hiding Esmeralda, from trouble [Tag: Esme] Empty Hiding Esmeralda, from trouble [Tag: Esme]

Post  Megara Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:58 pm

Meg had led Esmeralda through the streets and back into the servant's entrance to the palace. She smiled softly as she walked down countless halls, till she got to her bedroom.

"Here we are" She said as she opened the door to a room. "Your welcome to stay for as long as you need, and I was joking about working." She said with a warm smile.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Hiding Esmeralda, from trouble [Tag: Esme] Empty Re: Hiding Esmeralda, from trouble [Tag: Esme]

Post  Esmeralda Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:01 pm

Esme had for once kept quiet as soon as they entered the palace, staring in awe at evrything. Especially all the luxuary.
    "I was right," she finally spoke up and throw herself in Meg's bed. "It does feel trapped behind the castle walls," she snickerd. "No work? Nice, it's not often i get something for free."
    Megara
    Megara

Hiding Esmeralda, from trouble [Tag: Esme] Empty Re: Hiding Esmeralda, from trouble [Tag: Esme]

Post  Megara Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:22 pm

|| Sorry for the late reply, had to vacuum. Now I need to get a bath and start prepping myself for the job interview I have at 3. I'll reply when I can ||

Meg just watched her, and laughed at occasions. It was rare outsiders where let in the palace. She heard the word trapped again and smiled.

"Well once you get used to this place it isn't that bad. Its not like we are really trapped here, we come and go as we please; as long as our work gets done. Now tell me Esmeralda, why did I need to hide you?"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:30 pm

[It's ok^^ there's no rush<3]

Esme laughed and layed back in the soft bed, thinking she could get used this at least if she was to come here more often. She smirked, already planning her returning her again. Oooh the thrill of almost getting caught!
    "I know I know, it just feels trapped you know? or maybe it's just me," she chuckled. "Oh and those men almost found me again while I was talking to you, and I didn't feel like running then."
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:09 pm

""Ah I see."" She said with a smile as she noticed her getting comfy on her bed. "Comfy?"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:13 pm

"Very, thank you," she giggled like a little girl and rolled around on the bed sheets.
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Meg just kinda shook her head, wondering what the girl's life was like. "Where do you live?" She asked as she was wondering, seeing how she was acting like a little kid.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:09 pm

She stopped rolling around for a moment to think. "Hmm... It depends," she mused. "Sometimes with one of my uncles, but hate to be a bother so I end up anywhere really," she smiled at Meg, not seeming the sligtest dpressed that she didn't exactly ahve a real home. "I've been getting better at finding abandoned old houses or cottages to sleep in. And i have friends who's always happy to let me stay."
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Meg just listened to the girl, No home? How does she do it even with friends help, I couldn't She thought as she just listened to her. "So you just crash where ever you can find a place?" She asked.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:27 pm

"Exactly," she nodded, still with abright smile and let herself sink down into the soft matress again.
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Meg just smiled as she watched the girl. Coristy filled her. "What is it like to live like that? Out on the streets, day to day?"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:53 pm

"Depends on who you ask, really," Esme said while hugging a pilliw, enjoying how soft it was. "I've got it better than others, so for me it's completely fine. And not to mention, free. Though it would be nice to have food a little more often."
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:18 pm

"If food is hard to come by, just come here. We always have extra's that get thrown out." Meg said with a smile.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:20 am

"That's so nice of you Meggie," Esme sat up, already given her a new nickname she intends to use from now on. "When I'm in a real tight spot, I'll come here then!"
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:42 pm

Meg laughed at the nickname. "That will be great" She said with a smile. "I'll be happy to help you in anyway I can."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:25 am