Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A meeting with the Queen [tag: Queen Leah]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A meeting with the Queen [tag: Queen Leah] Empty A meeting with the Queen [tag: Queen Leah]

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:10 am

Marina was tensed when she entered the throne room. She hoped the queen could meet her now. She had some important informations in her hands, and the queen or the king needed to know promptly.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Antal inlägg : 151
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

A meeting with the Queen [tag: Queen Leah] Empty Re: A meeting with the Queen [tag: Queen Leah]

Post  Queen Leah Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:22 am

Queen Leah was sitting in her throne in order to fulfill her duty as Queen, she was wondering where all of her family was but she was sure they were all alright. Hearing the doors open caught her attention and her face light up as soon as she noticed the lady walking across it, "Marina, it's good to see you darling" she greeted making a curtsy with her head and as soon as she raised her face she noticed the girl was feeling tensed, "Are you alright?"
    Marina
    Marina

A meeting with the Queen [tag: Queen Leah] Empty Re: A meeting with the Queen [tag: Queen Leah]

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:31 am

''My queen'' Marina greeted politely and made a graceful bow when she got closer to the thrones. ''I'm afraid I bring some bad news, my queen'' She came closer to her respectfully and handed the papers she was bringing to the queen. ''As your majesty can see, the royal family's popularity among the people had an alarming decreasing the last few months.'' She looked down to her empty hands, knowing exactly who to blame for this.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:43 am

The Queen made a slight frown as Marina began to spoke, she raised up and took the papers that Marina gave to her and with her free hand she covered her mouth in surprise and horror. She sat down in order to not lose any kind of balance as she read the papers, she took a deep breath in order to control herself.

"And, do you know the reason of it?" she asked looking into Marina's eyes, she knew that the young girl wouldn't lie to her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:53 am

Marina took a deep breath and looked into the queen's kind eyes. She respected the royal family, but unfortunately she couldn't tell the same about her coworkers.
    ''I'm afraid, my queen, there are people into the kingdom trying to bring the family down'' She looked down again, blushing lightly because she knew she had some fault on it. ''That's why I came here as soon I read this, my queen. I knew your majesties needed to know this.''
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:13 am

The Queen tilted her head slightly as she noticed Marina looked down, she took another look to the papers and closed her eyes slowly. She walked towards the young girl and put her free hand in Marina's chin gently and made the brunette face her; the queen was truly worried indeed but she smiled gently and looked at her in a caring way.

"I'm sure the king and I will figure something out, and you don't know how grateful I am for your sacrifices and I'll find a way to make it up to you...but I must know if there's something else, anything any kind of detail, or any concern of yours?" she said in a softly but decided tone of voice.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:36 am

Marina got a bit startled when the queen touched her, but she didn't show it and hold her calm face.
    ''My queen, every step I make at the council I'm concerned of the people's and the royal families' welfare. But I'm afraid my coworkers aren't like me, or John Rolfe'' She smiled a little remembering of her fiance and glanced briefly to her ring before looking into the queen's face...

''I beg your majesties be careful of what to say or act. There are evil people around you that will take the first chance to bring all the royal family down'' She said with urge into her voice. As much Marina wanted to say to the queen who she needed to be careful, Marina couldn't say because she could put herself in danger, or John.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:49 am

Bad news indeed, bad news entirely, it seems as if the time was against everyone now. She let go a sigh and nodded listening to Marina, "I know, I know that, Marina you're the only one I trust in the Council, and this information...for more dark and horrible it might be it's still really precious" She said feeling truly grateful with Marina and a faint smile appeared when she noticed her face expression change even for a second.

The Queen's eyes widened in fear, in true fear it was hard to hide; her fear wasn't towards herself though, it was for her children, "And careful we'll be, it's just, so much to take..." her breathing began to accelerate and soon shook her head, "Marina, have you for any chance seen any of my children around?" she asked worried about them.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:06 am

Marina smiled softly and said to the queen... ''I'm only glad to serve you well, your majesty.'' Queen Leah as ally was a big deal, but Marina didn't see any harm on thei reliance, on the otherwise, Marina felt glad to make her role right, and saw no good on bringing the royal family down.

''I believe I saw princess Melody on the town square on my way, my queen, but I haven't seen princess Anastacia or prince Philip since last ball'' Concern crossed Marina's face when she saw the queen breathing faster. ''Are you alright, your majesty?'' Marina held queen Leah gently towards her throne chair. ''Is there anything I could help?''
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:19 am

The Queen not only admired Marina but truly cared for her, pretty much as if she was her own daughter. And it was a relief knowing that at least she could trust one official member of the Council, "Marina, I think we both know that by now this is a matter beyond than just a reliance between a royal and a council member" she said referring to the fact that she cared for Marina, "Well be proud of yourself because I am from you and your help" she added gently.

"Thank you" she said when the brunette helped her sit on the throne, "Well, knowing that you're on the edge of a cliff with a hard way of coming back is something really hard to accept" she explained as she calmed down, "Thank you again dear, and I'm alright". The Queen let go of a sigh, "Oh Mel, I just hope she doesn't get in trouble" she said and looked at Marina with a smile, "You already help me a lot dear, I think it should be backwards now, is there anything I can help you with? Listening? an advice? something? you know perfectly that you can trust me too"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:46 am

''You flatter me with your gentle words, my queen'' Marina said with a gentle smile. Although Marina saw queen Leah as the mother she had lost long ago, she'd treat the queen with all the royal treatment it's needed.

''Your welcome, my queen'' Marina said softly as she knelt beside the throne. ''I'm really sorry for being the one to bring these news, but if wasn't me, no one would do this, your majesty'' She explained softly, seeing the queen getting calm again. ''Princess Melody is smart, I believe she's just fine, my queen'' Marina chuckled, aware of princess Melody fame on pranks.

Marina bit her lower lip, not knowing if she should talk about her past with the queen. But queen Leah looked the best person on giving advices, so Marina move her father down, looking to the queen through her eyelashes, ''My queen, if someone hurt the person you loved, what your majesty would do?''

Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:15 am

The Queen couldn't help but smile just to hear her was something really comforting. And couldn't help but pass her hand through Marina's short hair.

"For that same reason Marina, I am so glad that you were the one who bring it to me" The Queen explained truly grateful, she then couldn't help to let go a small laughter as she nodded, "That's right indeed, maybe that's exactly why I worry a lot from her" Melody was really smart no doubt of that, if she wasn't then how she come to make all those pranks? Although in moments like that is when she wanted to hug her children the most and couldn't stop thinking in her King too, that's why it was comforting to have Marina at her side now, since she was like one of her daughters, and she would think it that way until the end of the times,

The Queen blinked looking at Marina serious, "Well it all depends on how they were hurt, although, basically I would give my support to my loved one, always. And if I knew who caused such pain to my loved one, I guess that more than just seeking for a punishment to that person I would seek for him to ask forgiveness, true forgiveness and backwards. If not then we all would be centered in a world full of hatred that eventually would consume us, I'm not saying it would be easy, sometimes the seek of forgiveness is even impossible for some people, but I consider it's the best choice, forgiveness and acceptance" she passed her hand through Marina's hair once again and looked at her waiting for her response.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:40 am

The queen was right, and Marina couldn't help but feel ashamed of her actions, and realizing how much this sick revenge was taking her, was turning her into a diffent person. A person Marina was starting to have difficult to recognize.

''But what... what if your beloved one is gone, and it hurts so much that years couldn't stop the pain on your chest? Would be so wrong to try getting revenge?'' She cried, and turned her face down, trying to hide her tears from the queen.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:51 am

The Queen looked at Marina with benevolence and she made the same movement she did before, with her left hand she took Marina's chin and raised her face to see her eyes, with her right hand she cleared the tears that were falling through her face.

"I can imagine that the pain would be awful and deadly, that it will make you want to take your heart away but you know you can't. And I can be sure that it would be a pain that I would carry on for years, but honestly, I don't think revenge would be the answer, I could feel hate, anger and pain, but in the end one must move on. Revenge is really a horrible feeling it will destroy yourself and transform you into someone that you might even be scared of, it would even transform you into someone your loved one never would love in the first place. Losing someone is really hard, true, but there are ways of healing Marina, and for more strong that can be anger or hatred there's nothing more powerful than love, but it's tricky. Seeking for someone's blood in revenge for your beloved one won't bring peace to anyone, it's just another phase in the chain of hatred"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:12 am

Marina left the queen riased her face, but she avoided her eyes because she knew that would only break her.

She stared the floor while listening to the queen, and queen Leah was right. The pain of losing her father was, and still is, too strong. Marina only felt hate and anger towards the council members, except for John. John had this gentle and kind side that Marina wanted to believe he was innocent from her pain, she she knew he wasn't. As the queen spoke of how revenge could turn into someone else, someone her father couldn't love, Marina turned her eyes to the queen again. Her father would never want his daughter doing such thing. She was raised to be a good person, a person everyone could look up with proud. Marina balanced the queen's words. Marina was aware she would think about it the entire week, and she was glad for asking the queen for this advice.

''You're are right, my queen. I shall think about your words, they moved me deeply'' She gave a little smile ''May I hug you, my queen?'' Marina asked shyly, knowing it wasn't properly, but yet she wanted to do so.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 am

The Queen never stopped looking at Marina with her benevolent stare and smiled gently when she began to speak asking for a hug, she put both hands in Marina's face and gently kissed her forehead, "Of course you can dear" she said as she embraced Marina in a tight and comforting hug, letting her know that she would do anything for the young girl. She kept passing one of her hands through Marina's short hair in order to make her feel a bit comfort, "I'll be anytime for you my dear and strong Marina"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:51 am

Marina hugged the queen very tight, glad for having someone like the mother Marina lost long ago, when she was still a little child.
    She pulled away gently, and said with a sincere smile...''Our kingdom is blessed for having a queen like your majesty''

Saying that, Marina stood up, and bowed the queen gently with a small smile. ''Your majesty, thank you for giving some of your time, and for your advices. I shall won't bother you anymore.'' Then she turned to the exit, satisfied for doing her job on warning the queen, and only God knew how the queen's word moved her deeply.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:09 am

The Queen looked at Marina in a caring way and smiled at her gently, "Your words are too kind Marina, but I think I was the blessed one with this kingdom" she corrected.

"It wasn't a both dear, anytime, you know where to find me" the Queen cleared her after returning the bow to the young lady. She then watch her walk away towards the door feeling glad and grateful, glad because she saw the change in Marina's eyes and could only hope she just helped her, and grateful because even if the news she received were devastating she knew no one else would give them but Marina, and for that she was forever grateful.

She took the papers once again as she read them again, she closed her eyes and rest a hand in her forehead, she began to think, "There must be a way" she whispered to herself...
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Antal inlägg : 97
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  King Stefan Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:59 pm

"Hello, Dear!" Stefan walked into the throneroom with a smile, but it disappeared when he looked at her.
    "Is something wrong?" He asked worried and laid an hand on her shoulder once he had come closer to her
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:08 pm

The Queen's thoughts were interrupted when he hear the King's voice, she looked at him a gently smiled but it didn't last long, he took the hand of his beloved husband when he put it on her shoulder.
    "Unfortunately there is something wrong" she said as she turned to the King and watch his eyes, she stood up and took a deep breath with the papers in her hand, "I received some bad news" she began to explained feeling bad for bringing the devastating news, she gave the papers to the king as she looked at him, "As you can see we're losing popularity among our people Stefan, also there is a man trying to find the most tiny detail to bring all of us down" she continued in a worried tone of voice.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:17 pm

After he had looked at the papers the Queen gave him for a while, he started to frown and shook his head.
    "Who gave you these? And are you sure they're real? I thought we started to get more people over to our side- not lose even more" The King sighed and started to walk back and forth.
    "What should we do?" He asked and looked at her
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:43 pm

The Queen sighed when she saw his reaction, she looked for a second at the ground and then faced the King's eyes once again.
    "I know, I thought so too, but we were only fooling ourselves" she said feeling worried about the King and her family. As he turned to her in hope for an answer she walked towards him and took his hands carefully, "We must be careful on what do we do and how we do it, also on who we trust since I was informed too there is someone trying to bring us down" By now the Queen was holding the king's hands without letting go, "We must prove the kingdom that we only care for them because it's the truth, I think, we must look to the people and help them in any way we can, with their families, or their jobs" she began to suggest, by now she only have ideas but not concrete ideas.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:54 pm

"Even though I want to, we can't help everyone of them. There's too many.. " The King sighed once again.
    "And.. Our Children - they are-- Older.. We have Anastasia, who is running around- and then we have Melody who is also running around.. And Philip who is-- running around.. I know we're supposed to let them make their own mistakes, but we can't risk that if there's people who want to bring us down.. " Stefan rambled on- frustrated by everything.
    "Maybe we should put a guard after them? Or 2? So that they will not do anything stupid?"
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:01 pm

The Queen sighed and looked at the ground and walked a few steps away, true, there were too many and they did everything they could for the best of their people. She listened to the King as he spoke, she turned to face him and thought about her idea, "You're right, but we can't just let them walk with a guard, specially two the whole day and night, they will hate us the rest of their life. Remember our old times Stefan, we weren't exactly the inside-the-walls royals too. Maybe we could order all of them to keep an eye on them by far, and if they get into some kind of trouble they interfere immediately?" she thought, "Or maybe we should talk with them gently, tell them to be careful because of who they are"
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:13 pm

"I guess.. That sounds like a better idea" Stefan sighed once again, but started to smile once he looked at his Queen again. She was so wise and understandning..
    "Do you think Philip's wedding will help us a little? Maybe a new princess is what the people need?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:12 pm