Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Trying isn't good enough [Tag Ariel]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Trying isn't good enough [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying isn't good enough [Tag Ariel]

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:43 am

"Really?" She asked and raised an eyebrow as she glanced at him.
    "I thought you said you didn't want any new friends?.. or something like that?"
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

Trying isn't good enough [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying isn't good enough [Tag Ariel]

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:58 am

"at the time I did't really have a choice but let her help me," he said sheepishly. "And she was really helpfull, so i guess I was wrong with not wanting to have nay friends," he shrugged.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:15 pm

"So.. Who is she?" Ariel asked a bit carefully and glanced at him again.
    "Do I know her?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:53 pm

"Hm? Oh, I don't know if you've met her but her name's Odette. Tall, blonde, blue eyes," he strated to explain with a big grin. "Quite the looker actually."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:57 pm

"Oh.. Then I've never met her.." Ariel smiled at him before she looked out over the town again. Of course she had to be beautiful too..
    "Why didn't you come to me with your wounds? I could had helped you..?!" She said, and maybe a little too fast. "I mean.. Instead of going to a stanger?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:02 pm

His smile fell a little. "Sorry, didn't think you wanted to mesee yet, and you know how I am. Too proud and stubborn. And.. I didnt want to freak you out either," he chuckled, thinking how she or his mother would react if they saw how fucked up he was.
    "And Adette wasn't a stranger, I've met her a couple of times before," he said casually. "I'm sorry, i just didn't want you to see me then."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:22 pm

"I guess you're right.. I would probably freak out.." Ariel smiled and laughed slightly.
    "What kind of girl is she then? .. Like you?" She asked and laid her cheek against her knees as she looked at him
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:23 pm

"Ha. I wish," he snickerd. "No, not at all. She's calm, friendly, helpfull, mysterious," he said, without thinking leaning closer to Ariel. "And strong and beautiful, like you," he winked.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:27 pm

Ariel couldn't help but smile widely and looked down as she felt that she started to blush.
    "Maybe I can meet her too?! It's always fun with new friends.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Aww she's blushing, he thought content.
    "Sure, I bet you two would get along," he nodded. "Just don't fight over me 'kay?" he said cockily, joking.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:42 pm

"Well, if she isn't trying to take over the place as your best friend, I don't think it will be any problems" Ariel giggled a little and glanced back and forth between him and downwards.
    "Have you seen Chel any more since the last time?" She asked, But regretted it as soon she said it. She didn't really want to bring up her again...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:26 pm

"No worries. Who could ever replace you?" he said softly.
    As soon as she mentioned Chel he frowned. WHy did she brig that up? Oh right... maybe she was still mad about him going after her firend. Go figure.
    "No I haven't," he mumbled. "Look I know I should draw a line somewhere when it comes to girls. I should at least keep my hands away from your friends." he said shamefully, regretting having been seen with her in the first place.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:50 pm

"No no, like I said before - it's okay. It's not like you would be upset if I was with one of your "friends", right?!.." She said with a little shrugg. It's not like it would happen, but still. She couldn't really keep him away from her friends either..
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:38 pm

"If I had any," he added.
    Then why did she seem so upseat before about it? Maybe beacuse it was at work. Of course, I need to take it more seriously sometimes. "Okay then..." he shrugged.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:48 pm

"Yeah, if you had any.." She said quietly and rolled her eyes.
    "... Well, lets say you had friends- would you think it was alright if I was seeing one of them?" Ariel asked carefully
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:52 pm

He thought for a momoent before answering. "Sure I guess," he said and raised an eyebrow. "Why wouldn't I? I mean, as long as they're not some sort of gansters or anything," he snickerd. "Or like me," he added.
    Since he never thought about this before, he didn't think he would have a problem with it. As long as it's not the wrong type of people of course.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Ariel couldn't help but feel a bit sad, and annoyed that he didn't cared. Not even a little...
    "But hey.. you can't tell me who I'm not allowed to meet.." She laughed with a little frown. "What if I really starts to like a person like you, a gangster... What will you do then?" She chuckled and raised an eyebrow a bit teasingly
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:03 pm

"Get rid of him, obviously," he staed matter of factly. "If you won't be litseing to what I'm syaing of course," he grinned.
    Thinking more about this, maybe he would get a litte jealous. But that would be natural right? Them having been togheter for so long and all.
    "Now that we're tlaking about this, might as well say that you should try and keep your distance from knigths," he contibued, grwoing irritated only thinking about them. "Or at least pretend you don't know me if they ask..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:10 pm

"What? Why?.." She asked with a frown as he mentioned the knights. "I know that you aren't really best friends with them, but why should I stay away from them?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:14 pm

"Ok maybe not ALL of them.... But at least the blonde ones. Especially someone called John Smith or something," he grumbled, still hurting in the back since their last encounter.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:15 pm

"What happened between you two?" She asked with a chuckle. She knew he didn't liked the most of them, but it never happend that it was just one special..
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:19 pm

"He thinks he knows me, undertsand how I feel and shit," he mutterd. If only Jim wasn't in such a bad hspae right now, he'd break that knights nose. Or something else...
    "Trying telling me what to do and how to act... Ugh."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:27 pm

"..Like me then?" She said with no real emotion in her voice.
    "Or that's atleast what it sounds like.. We always fights about things like that, so why do you still like me?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:30 pm

"Beacuse you care about me, for real," he said, eyes now locked on her. "You don't pretend to care, just beacuse it's the right thing to do or whatever. But you actually want to to help. That's a big difference Ariel," he said the last part softly and brought a hand up to her head. "And besides, you're the only one that keep track of me anyway."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:36 pm

"It doesn't matter what I say to you anyway, you always goes out and do even worse thing later on" Ariel laughed and this time she messed up his hair .
    "And how do you know he doesn't care for real? Maybe he was like you when he was younger and knows what you're going through?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:57 pm