Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Trying isn't good enough [Tag Ariel]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Trying isn't good enough [Tag Ariel] - Page 3 Empty Re: Trying isn't good enough [Tag Ariel]

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:41 pm

He laughed and let his ahir be messed up without bothering to fix it.
    "He's annoying, and he already hurt me too, like those gangs who's always after me. And I bet he's just all talk and no action," he insisted on John being the 'bad' guy here. But knowing Ariel, she probaly know Jim was just over reacting. But John did hit him though, in the back where he had big wound. Right after Jim punched him in the face...
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023

Trying isn't good enough [Tag Ariel] - Page 3 Empty Re: Trying isn't good enough [Tag Ariel]

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:43 pm

"Did he hurt you? Why?" She asked confused. Sure, Jim often teased the guards and knights, but it wasn't often they hurted anyone. They wasn't allowed to do that, right?!
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:46 pm

"I pissed him off," he said flatly. "...and ok, I punched him. But that was only beause he wouldn't leave me alone," he whined.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:49 pm

"And you think he will do it now?" She asked teasingly.
    "Why don't think before you act? Just say that you will try to stay calmer, and maybe he will leave you alone?!"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:52 pm

"It's not that I don't think before I act. I't just... You know I have serious anger issues... Ever since my old man..." he trield off, not wanting thigngs to end like last time they talked. "I'm tyring... to stay calm... It's just near impossible for me."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:55 pm

"I know.." She sighed and hugged her legs.
    "And even thought I don't like it, I still like you.. And I don't know how to feel if you changes.." Ariel shrugged. "It wouldn't be you any longer.." She smiled softly at him
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:59 pm

He blinked, feeling himself grow all warm inside. He smiled again after a moment. "Don't know if it's a good thing, but I'll never change. I'll always be the same troublesome and selfish brat who can't keep his hands out of toruble or off girls," he grinned.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:06 pm

"Actually.. I think you will change some day.." She smiled, both teasingly and friendly.
    "I don't think you want to be like this when you're older.. And just think how pathetic you would look when you're really old and still are chasing girls and trouble" Ariel laughed
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:10 pm

He laughed warmly at her teasing. "I won't even be around here then, so you won't have to worry about feeling ashamed for knowing me."
    By saying not 'beaning around anymore' he meant it more like 'not beaing alive'. Even he doubted he'd survie at this rate if things never chagned. But Ariel didn't need know that. Not right now. ...not ever.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:23 pm

"Pfff... I will never leave your side if you stays like this.. Who's gonna keep an eye on you then?" She laughed and hit him lightly on the side- knowing that he was hurt.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:28 pm

"True," he snickerd and nudged her back lightly. "You do enjoy watching after me anyway, so I might as well stick close to you so you won't get uspeat and cry," he teased.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:37 pm

"Well.. you don't have to be near all the time.. I have a life too you know" She teased back.
    "And now that I'm free for a couple of days from work- I will see what I'm going to do with it.. maybe make some new friends.." She said dreamingly. Ariel haven't had a day of since years back, so she was a bit nervous too. Maybe she had been working so much that she didn't know how to have fun any longer?!.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:41 pm

He could tell she was worried about her free time and had to chuckle at her.
    "Maybe Chel can keep you company?" he suggested firts, but then thought that Chel might drag Ariel into trouble with her. "Or... Take a walk throguh towna nd explore a litte, that's a start?" he quickly said instead. "And don't wander off alone when it's dark or with some men... Damn I'm starting to sound like mom," he groaned and ran a hand over his face.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Ariel started to giggle and smiled widely. Sometimes he was really cute..
    "I like the idea with Chel.. It was a while since we met,-- just us two I mean.." She said and tried to get rid of the image of Jim and her together. "And then I will probably go into a alley with a stranger, that sounds fun" She teased with a giggle
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:51 pm

"Don't even joke about that," he told her, not even dareing to think what coudl happen to her. "If you're going with Chel, please don't let her drag you into any sort trouble 'kay?"
    He looked away as he felt a small blush on his face.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:53 pm

"Well.. I can't promise anything" She giggled once again and nudged him on the side.
    "But I will try.. Don't worry, I can take care of myself, you know" Ariel smiled softly at him
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:56 pm

"I know you can, I really do," he looked back at her. "And your smart as well so that's why I won't have to worry right?" he said, trying to make himself more relaxed about this. "And for your own safety, pretend you don't know me if anyone asks. And while you're at it, buy me some pastries. I'm sure gonna need something to cheer me up while working here for that long."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:01 pm

"Okaaay, Jim" She laughed and tried to stop him. She really liked that he cared so much, but sometimes it was too much.
    "And if something happends to me, I know you will come and save me" Ariel giggled and laid her head against his shoulder
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:05 pm

He fought a small blush again, but happily let her rst her head on his shoulder, the pain long forgotten.
    "Anytime you need me," he smirked. "Just sya the word and i'll be there."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:07 pm

"Thank you, Jim.. For everything" She smiled and moved closer to him.
    "I don't know what I would have done without you. Life would have been really boring if you wasn't around"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:09 pm

((this is just to sweet for me to handle x'D))

"Hm," he sighend content. "Life would've been so much harder if you weren't here, alwasy nagging at me to be carful and all," he teased laid his head above hers. "Thanks for always being there."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:13 pm

[Occ: Mahaha xDDD <33 they're so cute^^ ]

Ariel sighed happily and closed her eyes for a short moment. She was so glad that she never could stay mad at him for a long time, she would miss this very much if she was.. After a while she sat up straight again and smiled at him.
    "No.. I think I will get ready for my first day as a free woman" She laughed and stood up.
    "Good luck in the tavern, Jim" She winked at him
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:17 pm

(and to think we're planning on breaking their hearts later on....x'D)

He nodded and slowy stood up as well, careful to no hurt himself even further. "And I should prepare myself for being a slave then," he pouted like a child. "Good luck in survining," he winked back. "Without me that is."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:21 pm

[Occ: Noo xD Don't make me think about that Sad ]

"Come on, it isn't that bad to be a slave" Ariel winked as she walked over to where she came from.
    "Just think about the pastries I will give you later" She laughed and waved good bye before she climbed inside again, and down from the attic
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:24 pm

[Sorry x'D oh... now i'm all sad about it too No]

He laughed, muttering something about depending on who you were a slave for.
    Watching her walk back inside he glanced one last time out at the town he seemed to despise before walking inside again.
    He will try to make a chnage. If not? Well, he might as well kiss goodbye to all this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:30 am